Girl on fire

Fame (Hiatus) HIRING CO-AUTHOR

 

Author's POV:

 

At Seo's residence:

 

"Are you ready?" Yoona ran downstairs after she dressed, asked her bestfriend-since-diapers who's at the living room. "Wow, you look hot!" Yoona went toward to Seohyun. Seohyun is wearing white dress with a white heeled on, she let her hair down. While Yoona threw up her yellow sun dress with her heeled on of course, she curled her hair on her ends. Seohyun just ended her call with Yonghwa then she came toward to Yoona.

"Shut up alligator mouth." Seohyun gave her a smile as she hushed her up. Then she picked up her small purse at the table. "About your question, yes, I'm ready." Seohyun grinned.

"Hyah, you should be feel thankful that I complimented you. Instead 'thank you', I heard just 'Shut up alligator mouth.'" Yoona mimicked Seohyun's voice at her quote then she gave Seohyun a 'yeah seriously' look. "Well fine, you're welcome." Yoona said sarcastically. 

"Hahaha~" Seohyun laughed at her bestfriend's actions as she pat her head.

 

"How's talkin' with your boyfie~ eh?" Yoona began teasing her bestfriend. She cupped her own cheeks, acts like a fangirl infront of Seohyun.

"We are fine." Seohyun's cheeks flustered. 

"Aigoo~ Ah Omo~ I'm getting old now. Yah, I think I need a niece or nephew." Seohyun widened her eyes as Yoona said the words. "Can you two give me some? I'm getting old. I think your parents need some too." Yoona grinned.

"Uh-Hyah! Pabo! You're still 21 and I'm 21. And I-I-I'm n-not still thin-thinking abo-ut th-that." Seohyun stuttered at her words then she slightly hit Yoona's head as her cheeks became more red.

"Hyah! My hair. It'll ruin. Hyah! One day, you'll give me some kid, duh? You'll have one then two then three then four..." Yoona her own hair then she continue barked back to her bestfriend.

"Hyah! Jjinja! Stop it." Seohyun half-screamed then Yoona laughed with her widest mouth on. "Hahahahaha~ you..... you are so.... cute... Hahahahaha... when you're... angry... Kekekekekeke~ He must be like you in that way... Hahahahaha~ You... Hahahaha... Oh... My tummy..."

 

Seohyun just rolled her eyes then she barked again. "Hyah?! I heard that you are with this famous star. His name is Kai, right? You are so lucky, his crazy fangirls can kill you." Seohyun with her tounge out.

"Hahahaha~ neh? That jerk? I'm nothing with that jerk. I look like a slave yesterday. The one who always cuts my sentence. My job is getting misery because of him."

Aishh. Well soon, you'll be with him no matter what. Hate can be love. Seohyun thought. "Aigoo, let's just go now. Appa will drive us through there."

"Wait, I have to drink water. *cough cough* Wait!" Yoona hurriedly herself to the kitchen. Coughing.

 

 

"That's what you get for laughing so hard." Seohyun said while laughing.


 

 

At Grand Hilton Seoul: 7pm

 

The guests had arrived wearing their suitable formal attire. Most of them are really involved in business matters. Staffs, foreign guests, chairmans, everyone are getting excited and ready for the program proper. After the famous man had arrived the venue, Kai just got down from C4 Chevrolet Corvette. Kai is wearing a tuxedo with bowtie while his hair styled up to show his handsome features of his face. After Kai got down the car, he suit himself then posed formally infront of the medias. Then he walked down the red carpet to get inside the venue. 

 

 

Well, that's the life of the famous star.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona and Seohyun had just arrived in a classy hotel. They are now at the inside the room with full of rounded tables covered by white table cloth, waiters wearing their suit and tie, sound system is getting ready, caterings, shining chandeliers, the decorations are more focus in golden light. Simple but elegant.

"I hope this will be better. Because it really cost too much." Yoona said then Seohyun just nods. "I have to go at the backstage. I'm the emcee for the night. I think they're now looking for me. Don't worry, I won't leave you. I always look after you." Yoona patted Seohyun's shoulder.

"Its okay. You can go now. Goodluck on stage." Seohyun smiled. 

"Thanks. Yonghwa must be here too." The two girls glanced around the room then they saw the Jung family had just arrived. "I'll better get going. And oh, some drinks are wine. Don't drink too much." Yoona said it in full of concern.

"I will not." Seohyun promised then Yoona leaves her bestfriend at the corner.

 

 

 

While Yoona is heading to the backstage, She heard a deep male voice behind her. "You look beautiful, Ms. Im." Yoona turned around then she saw the familiar figure wearing a tuxedo with his hair styled up. Showing off his handsome face that every woman falls for.

"I already know that, Kai-ssi." Yoona glanced at Kai after she said those words then she crossed her arms infront of her chest. "You are the VIP right? Go to the front and settle now to your seat." Yoona sounds demanding.

 

"I already know my seat, Ms. Im. And I left my seat for a moment because... I'm here looking for my assistant." He winked at Yoona while he pushed his hands in jean's pockets. While Yoona just frowned then gawked.

"Are you always been like that? Infront of a girl? Waa~ I remember about you yesterday." Yoona chuckled a bit then continued. "Its such a miracle of you right now." Yoona smirked at Kai. Then Kai furrowed his eyebrow in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked as he tilted his head.

"What do I mean? Hmm~ Our first impression must be perfect that time but stuttering infront of a person that will be your first-time encounter is no perfect at all. I even thought you have a speech disorder." Yoona laughed while Kai just laughed along with her. Kai remember his actions about yesterday. That was his first time stammering infornt of a girl.

"Ooo-okay, Ms. Im. You got me." Kai gave her a sweet smile. God, she knows my weak spot. He thought.

"I studied psychology too. So yeah, I thought you are the one with the person who are the carriers of that disorder." Yoona smiled. "But do you know what is the miracle of you?"

"Wh-hat?" Kai said, confuse.

 

 

Before Yoona answered, she glanced around the big room then she saw Sunny who is busy talking to foreigners. "Did you see that girl wearing blue dress?" Yoona pointed Sunny at the corner. Then Kai turned over his shoulder, looking for the girl that Yoona pointed to.

"Yeah." Kai just answered, still staring to Sunny then glanced back at Yoona.

"You really did a great job yesterday. Sunny fainted because of you. Congratulations." Yoona said bluntly. Then Kai raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Well Ms. Im, maybe I have that dangerous charm." Kai smirked. "You wanna try me?"

 

 

"No, thank you because your words might become stuttered when it comes to me and I have no time for that. Now, please excuse me. I have to go to backstage. And let's just talk again later." Yoona was about to leave but Kai called her.

"But Ms. Im..." Yoona turned around again to face Kai. "We are now talking, aren't we?" Kai walked towards to Yoona but the latter stepping backwards. "And the thing you just said 'let's just talk again later' means I'll be with you all night? Is that it?" Yoona bumped a table behind, causing her to halted her actions then Kai stopped infront of her. Yoona realized that their bodies are close to each other. 

"Hyah...?" Yoona slightly pushed Kai to avoid scandal inside the venue then she cleared . "I am your assistant right? It means I have to discuss----"

"Oh~ So you agreed and volunteered as my assistant?" Kai raised his eyebrows again while plastering a smile on his face.

"Would you please finish my sentence first?" Yoona slightly raised her voice then Kai just nodded coolly. "I have to discuss about the things about our company. Do you understand? Now, if you have nothing to say anymore, then I'll go now to the backstage. Excuse me." Yoona left Kai dumbfounded.

 

 

Kai amazed at Yoona's actions. That was his first time ecnountered a different girl in his life. Yes, he is a celebrity, a model and famous at States. He even met like thousands and thousands of famous woman all over the world but still, he found Yoona unique one. 

 

Yoona is just a city girl. No idea about his world. Simple girl yet wants a simple life.

 

 

Wow, this girl is really something. The girl on fire. Kai thought to himself, still amazed about what happened between them. Kai fixed himself then headed over to his seat.


Author's note: Hello and yey! I update! 

Hope you liked it! Leave a comment and upvote is highly appreciated too if you think this story really deserve it.