Mysterious man

Fame (Hiatus) HIRING CO-AUTHOR

Author's POV:

The next day Yoona returned to Incheon International Airport to return Mr. Jung's clothes. She was still tired from the party as she discreetly fixed her makeup. Kai you annoying jerk, thought Yoona. Technically, he was the one who borrowed the janitor's clothes so why did she have do the dirty work and return them? She sighed as she made her way to Mr. Jung, who was presently too busy to notice her arrival.

"Hello Mr. Jung.", Yoona replied as she forced a smile. However, when the elder man did not reply, she began to lose patience.

"Ahem. Mr. Jung. It's me. Im Yoona. Kai- I mean Mr. Kim wanted me to return these.", the doe eyed girl muttered as she quickly pushed him a paper bag.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't even see you there! But I'm glad I was able to help Mr. Kim,", Mr. Jung replied.

"I aplogize Mr. Jung but I'm kind of in a hurry right now.", Yoona briskly waved goodbye and turned towards the exit.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

InStyle office

"Kai's photographer?", Mr. Choi questionned as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Exactly what I said Mr. Choi. Kai's going to be staying in Korea for the time being anyways so I thought it'd be a great idea to hire someone to take photos of him.", Mr. Jang smiled as he took a sip of his lemon tea.

" I don't know. I mean- is it really neccessary to hire a photographer? We could just use one of the ones who work here.", Mr. Choi continued as he clasped his hands together.

"Mr. Choi. As a worker of Instyle magazine, I only want the best for Kai- and that means his photographer aswell. Although the one I hired is an amateur, it seems to me he has the skills and personality to work with Kai.", Mr. Jang smiled as he handed the latter a file. "His name is Xi Luhan".

"Ah so he's Chinese.", Mr. Choi chortled amusingly. "I actually think Kai might like him."

"I thought so.", Mr. Jang grinned.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Incheon International Airport

"This is how it feels to be in South Korea.", a foreign stranger smiled as made his way towards the customs. A female officer greeted him as he handed her his passport and travel documents.

"So you're coming here for working reasons... Mr. Xi Luhan", the officer curiously asked.

"Yes. I've been scouted by InStyles.", the man smiled. sweetly.

"Ah I see. You've come all the way from Beijing. I hope you enjoy your stay here.", the latter replied as she stamped his passport and waved for the next person in line.

The chinese man chuckled as he walked towards the luggage pickup. A few girls stared at him, admiring his looks.

Xi Luhan was in his early 20s and had just graduated university with honours in photography. Even thought he was extremely skilled in it, many others thought otherwise. His friends, his parents, and what the heck- even his own teachers suggested that he'd be better off as a professional soccer player or an idol, due to his passion in athletics and his appearance. He looked like a doll, with large, piercing, dark chocolate orbs, porcelain skin and sharp, angular features. He was indeed thankful when he suddenly received a call from Seoul, offering him a job as a personal photographer for a well known model. The caller also added that he'd be working closely the model's personal assistant, who was apprently very beautiful- which Luhan didn't mind at all. He suddenly woke up from his  happy thoughts when he realized he had lost something. His ID card.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona was about the leave the airport until something caught her attention. She felt something uncomfortable on her Calvin Klein heels. It can't be my heels, I just bought them yesterday, Yoona thought as she reached underneath her left heel. Yoona was right. It wasn't her new shoes that were bothering her, but a card she had unconsiously stepped on. Wait, it's an ID card, she muttered as she began to read it until she realized they were in a foreign language. Maybe I should just hand this in to the airport lost and found so the owner can find it, she lightly sighed as she began to walk in the opposite direction from the exit until she noticed a yellow sticky note attached on the back of the ID. "InStyles at 3pm," she read. So this person, is he going to be working for us?, Yoona thought as she help the card up closely. She couldn't clearly see the picture but the name read Xi Luhan in clear English. I have to go to InStyes with Kai anyways so I'll just give this to the owner then, she murmered nonchantly as she finally beelined towards the parking lot.

 

Hello readers! This is Cutiechoi and I am your newest co-author! I know I've been procrastinating on my own fanfics but I really wanted to help Theaismyname finish "Fame", so I'm glad I could help. I'm going to make this short so please continue to love and support "Fame". Thank you :D