Embarrass Jongin

Fame (Hiatus) HIRING CO-AUTHOR

  

 

Author's POV:

 

After all those teasing, insulting, chuckling and laughing inside the car, Kai even realized that he needs to change his clothes since he'll be talking to his former professor when he was in college. "Uh... Ms. Im, before we go to Mr. Jang, let's go to Hyuna's house first. I really need to change my clothes. It's... embarrassing...." Kai's face turned red after he said those words.

"Are you s-ure?" Yoona chuckled a bit while steering her wheel. 

"Jebal? Ms. Im, I can't face him with this?!" Kai said as he pointed his clothes that he wore. "Jebal? I think Hyuna is already there now and my bag too. Jebal?" He said with his pleading eyes.

"Ugh... fine. You look like a lost puppy." Then Kai smiled in victory. Aish, this guy is demanding. You should be thankful that I saved your life. Yoona thought as she rolled her eyes while steering the wheel. When they're reached at the intersection, Yoona turned left going to their destination. To Kim's residence. She mumbled.


 

 

At Kim's residence:

 

Yoona parked the car infront of the sibling's house then the two got down then Kai hurriedly ran to the front door followed by Yoona who is just simple walking behind him. What the? This guy... Yoona thought after she saw Kai's actions. Once he made it to the door, he pressed the doorbell then after few seconds, the door opened. "Dae? May I help you?" Hyuna said after she opened the white wooden door then she examined 'the janitor'. Hyuna widened her eyes after she realized that was Kai behind the clothes. "Oppa???? Is that y-you? Hahahahahahahahaha!" She laughed infront of him then Kai gritted his teeth.

"Just let me in and where's my bag?!" Kai's face is turning red since he is still outside. Thank god no one noticed him there. While Yoona saw the scene since she's at the man's back so she can't do anything but to laugh with her alligator mouth.

"Your bag is at your room. And oh, ahjussi? Are you here for the bathroom cleaning? Hahahaha!" Hyuna laughed again after she older brother.Then Kai just rolled his eyes then he slightly pushed his younger sister then barged in as he stomped his feet then he went upstairs, heading to the room to changed.

 

 

"Wow! You pissed him off." Yoona clapped her hands after the scene, she is still outside with Hyuna who was left by Kai dumbfounded. "Let me in." Yoona said.

"S-sure unnie." Hyuna welcomed the guest inside then she closed the door after she walked in. "Unnie, did you see that? Hahaha oppa become old! Hahaha!" Hyuna can't stop laughing then the two girls sat on the sofa.

"Oh yeah~ I'm with him 30 minutes ago. It seems a '30 minutes fashion show' for me." Yoona said as she crossed her arms on her chest then leaned backward by making herself comfortable.

"30 minutes ago? Wait, don't tell me you let him disguise as a janitor?" Hyuna said as she raised her eyebrow.

"It's chaotic. And we can't squish ourselves out there to make it at the parking lot so yeah, we did that. Even if the car is already there infront of the exit then it will be okay. And, I'm sorry it's my fault for parking the car at the parking lot. But, he's the one who made the decision to go with me instead Mr. Choi. He didn't even let me finished after you guys headed over. Speaking of Mr. Choi, where is he?" (Author's note: remember chapter 1? Yeah, Kai didn't let her finished then suddenly said 'I'll go with her.')

"After he drove me home, I placed my oppa's bag inside his room since he'll be stay here for tonight and Mr. Choi went to the InStyles to wait for you guys! You guys still haven't went to InStyles yet? I just got home 15 minutes ago." Hyuna stood up from her seat then she placed her hands on her waist after she said.

"Aniya." Yoona said then she gasped. "We must better hurry! Mr. Choi and Mr. Jang must be waiting for us! Aigoo, we'll be dead!" 

 

Here comes trouble. Yoona thought.

 

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

Kai just got made it to his bedroom then he searched his bag until he saw it on the top of his bed. He went to it, ped it, then he searched carefully among his number of things. "If I had given a chance to turn back time, I'm with Mr. Choi right now not with this girl. Kkaebsong. Kkaebsong. Aigoo! Where is it?" Kai runned his fingers through inside the bag, searching something to wear. 

 

After awhile, he changed his clothes then threw up with his jeans, long-sleeved gray shirt then his white canvas shoes. His clothes that making him simple but cool. Well, Kai is also known as the fashion icon at States. Then after he changed from a janitor one to a trendy one, he folded the janitor's uniform neatly. "But I feel okay when I gave my jacket to ahjussi." He smiled then while placed it neatly on his bed, he read the name tag pinned on ahjussi's shirt. Jung Jun Seo. Well, maybe that's his name. Well, I let Mr. Choi gave this back to him. Kai thought

 

Kai looked himself at the mirror while combing his hair neatly then styled it then followed by spraying himself with his signature perfume. Then he heard something in a loud voice came from downstairs.

 

 

"We must better hurry! Mr.Choi and Mr. Jang must be waiting for us! Aigoo, we'll be dead!" 

 

 

JJINJA?! AIGOO! NOW WE'RE LATE! THANKS TO YOU, MS. IM! KKAEBSONG. Kai thought then he hurried himself towards downstairs.


 

Author's note: Sorry for the short update :) And sorry for the late update! But don't worry, I'll update tomorrow. Leave a comment too hehe :)