Welcome to my world

Fame (Hiatus) HIRING CO-AUTHOR

Author's POV:

 

At InStyles:

 

I should'nt have been join to Ms. Im's crazy idea. She even let me dress as a janitor. Kai sighed.

 

The two got down from the car then headed to the InStyles building inside. Yoona is leading the way while Kai is at her back then the two went inside the elevator together as Yoona pushed the 11th floor button as the doors went closed.

 

After the two were made it to the 11th level of the building, Yoona went to her department's office, where her office located, as she greeted by the receptionist. "Hello Yoona. Mr. Jang is waiting for you right now and Mr. Choi is here too." Said the receptionist named Sunny Lee as she smiled cheekily to Yoona.

"Oh alright~ Sunny gomawo~" Yoona said while signing the attendance paper on the reception desk. Then Sunny looked at Yoona's back then she saw Kai.

"You must be Kai right?" Sunny asked with her head bent. "Waa~ you're so handsome!" Sunny said as she cupped her cheeks with her elbow against the desk, fangirling and doing aegyo infront of the famous man. 

"Ahhh~ Kamsahamnida!" Kai smiled then he bowed 90 degrees to Sunny. While the latter's cheeks went into slight red. Kai came toward slowly to Sunny with her hands were inside the jean's pockets. "What's your name?" Kai asked.

"Sunny~" The receptionist said, sounds seductive with her hand placed at her chin.

"How old are you now?"

"23 years old. y~ Free~ and Single~" Sunny said with her seductive voice. (She sounds like a Super Junior song xD)

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona saw the scene. She saw everything after she signed on paper. Yoona can't help but to gawked and laughed to her friend's actions. Sunny is her friend even though she is older in 2 years than Yoona. Sometimes, Sunny can be seductive when she's with the handsome guy. However, Sunny's seductive voice makes her puke. "Sunny. 23. Okay~ here's my autograph." Kai said as he handed over the signed paper to Sunny. "I gotta go now. Let's go Ms. Im." Kai smiled to Sunny after the latter received the paper with her eyes wide.

"Sunny-ah~ Go back to work." Yoona said as she patted her head before leaving.

"I thought he's asking me out." Sunny's eyes still wide.

"He didn't even asked. Don't assume things. Bye~" Yoona smiled then left the picture with Kai. 

 

 

When the two leaves the picture, Sunny left dumbfounded. "I can't believe it..." Sunny placed her hand on her chest, she felt her heart pounding very fast. "Best moment ever..." Then Sunny's vision went black after awhile, she fell on the ground unconsciously with a smile on her face.


 

"Where have you guys been?!" Mr. Choi asked after the two just got in after they went from the reception. 

"Hyung?" Kai said as he pointed Mr. Choi then he rubbed his nape. "It's a long story hyung~ Let's talk about it later." Kai said then he glared Yoona who is standing beside him with her arms crossed on her chest. 

"Alright fine! Explain to me about what happened between you two later okay? You guys are late!" Mr. Choi raised his voice making the two surprised by his sudden burst.

"I'm sorry." The two said it unison as they bowed.

Mr. Choi heaved a sigh first then rubbed his temple. "It's alright. The important is, you guys went here safe. You two." Mr. Choi pointed YoonKai who are standing infornt of him. "You may now go in." Mr. Choi gestured the two to the path where Mr. Jang's office located then the two left.

 

 

 

Yoona knocked the door after they made it to Mr. Jang's office then the two came in. "Oh! You guys are here~ Come in and sit here please." Mr. Jang stood up from his seat before he said those words then he gestured the two to the sitting area near his desk. Yoona and Kai laid their pelvis on the red, comfy chair with Mr. Jang infront. (Well, the office desk is between them.)

 

"Kai, how are you?" Mr. Jang stretched out his hand for a handshake. 

"I'm fine, seongsaengnim." He smiled as they shook their hands.

"Oh~ I see. It seems Yoona really took care of you. Thank you, Yoona!" Mr. Jang stretched out his hand to Yoona then the latter shook it. 

"Don't mention it, Mr. Jang. I swore here for this company that I'll do my best to do my responsibilities here." Yoona gave Mr. Jang a sweet smile, making Kai stunned at his actions after he saw her face with a smile on it. Then Kai began staring at her.

 

"Wow! See? Yoona is really determined and I like that. You know what, Kai? She's so very unique and she's always the star of this company. Yoona graduated from a prestgious university, topnotcher, valedictorian and always #1 from her school. She's no joke at all. No doubt eh?" Mr. Jang smiled at Yoona while his hands clasped on the table. "Can you see that too, Kai?" Mr. Jang asked as he turned his head to Kai but.... "Uhm... Kai?" Then Yoona turned her side to see Kai, then she realized that he was staring at her for too long. Omo. Did he staring for too long? I don't know. Then she gulped.

 

"Kai? Kai?" Mr. Jang called his name for twice again then Kai came back to his senses then he turned his head to Mr. Jang.

"Uhm.... I..." Kai felt his cheeks became hot then flustered into slight red. Oh geez. I feel something hot. He thought while shifting his seat infront of Mr. Jang and Yoona.

"Are you alright? Your face is turning red?" Mr. Jang asked Kai then Yoona glanced to Kai with her worried face. "Are you sick?" Mr. Jang asked again.

"J-ju-just ti-tired fr-from a flig-flight, Mi-mister, mis-ter." 

"Mister mister?" Mr. Jang raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"I mean. mi-mister Ja--ang." Oh damn. I'm stuttering again. He thought as he mentally facepalm himself. Then Yoona glanced back to Mr. Jang with her eyebrow rose.

 

 

"Ah~ Well, let's make it fast. Tomorrow will be the publishing party and it will be start around 7pm. Kai, please come early okay? And maybe, tomorrow night we will have a talk. Another one, please bring your invitation with you. Do you understand?" Mr. Jang asked KaI while his hands clasped on table.

"Dae." Kai said in calm tone with his smile on his face. Yoona saw his face with a smile on. She become stunned then she began staring at him for a moment.

"Good. And since July issue is coming out, I want you to be the part of our team this month. I want you to be the new model for August issue." Mr. Jang said while he produced a smile on his face. "It will be very exciting and fun, I promise you."

"Well~ That's great. I love to work with you. Its sounds good to me." Kai gave Mr. Jang a smile once again. "When should we start?" Kai asked.

"Well, as far as I'm thinking, maybe next week? Oh right~ how about next week?" Mr. Jang said as he clapped his hands once.

"I wouldn't mind. It's alright!" Kai replied in glee. 

"Well Kai~ It seems it will be your first time to be the model of a lifestyle magazine. Is this sounds okay with you? Well, you have many covers. Some of them are fashion magazine and men's magazine."

"Oh yes~ They are become common to me seongsaengnim. Uhm... since it'll be my first time, first experience in a lifestyle magazine is not bad at all. And I want to try and explore new things. Maybe there is something that I need to learn while I'm working with you. It'll be fun." Kai said in a happy tone.

"I'm glad you like it. I can't wait to work with you, for the first time in forever! Seoul's lifestyle here is very fun and interesting. You'll learn about them more." Mr. Jang assured the famous man with a smile.

"I can't wait! Mr. Jang, I'm excited." Kai said with full of glee as his smile plastered on. Meanwhile, Yoona came back to her senses after having a long stare at Kai. Maybe I stared him also for too long. She thought then she heaved a sigh. I think they were having fun now. I didn't even listen to my boss what he is saying to Kai. Yoona bit her bottom lip.

 

 

"And oh~ By the way, I want Yoona will be your assistant. She'll be with you in 2 months." Mr. Jang said with a smile while Kai widened his eyes so as Yoona.

"Dae??" The two said it unison.

"Yes. Yoona is the best assistant here! Yoona, you wouldn't mind Kai to teach him some things here? He's a newbie." Mr. Jang smiled to Yoona while the latter still in her wide eyes.

 

What?! Sometimes, my boss is actually crazy. She thought. First, the chaotic airport! Now this? Life is just being great!!! 

 

"Uhm... I, wel---" Someone cuts her line.

"Oh sure~ Ms. Im wouldn't mind. I can see that." Kai said it in sarcastic voice while plastered a smirk on his face. While Yoona gave Kai a death glare. Oh my god. You cut my line again. Well fine, I hope you wouldn't feel 'Kkaebsong' about it. She thought while she brought her hands up in surrender.

"Oh well~ That's great! Kai, is it really okay with you?" Mr. Jang asked again for once and for all.

"I'll love to." Kai smirked.

"Very good! It seems we did very well. I hope our plans will be perfect and hope for the outcome too. Okay, you may now go. See you tomorrow." He said then the two rose from their seat, bidding farewell, bowed then left the room.

 

 

"What was that?!" Yoona asked in a shocking tone after she closed the office door. 

"Nothing. It seems just you are too very good so I agreed and since I need an assistance here and you are way damn good, so yeah I picked you! Welcome to my world." Kai smirked then walks away from her, trying to escape.

"Hyah! I didn't even asked if you need an assistance!" Yoona raised her voice while Kai is walking to the exit with his back facing Yoona.

 

Then Kai turned around then face Yoona for once again. "See you tomorrow at the party. Be pretty okay?" Kai said then he winked at her, then began walking again to meet his manager hyung. He left Yoona alone but she just rolled her eyes.

 

This guy is nuts. She thought.


Author's note: Hello~ Another update for today :) Hope you liked it :) and leave a comment mwuah mwuah!

Thanks for the upvote!

sarayoona

teddyyoong

afiqahalya