5th one..

End of the world Romance

             tumblr_l9918rma4Q1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

     Aff username: sujutwilightfan

 

         Character Name: Ko Youngsun
       Nickname: Essa
        Age: 19
          Ethnicity: Half Korean and Half American
             Personality: 
A boyish and outgoing girl. Who is very pretty but doesn't believe if people tell her, she would actually laugh if people tell her how pretty she is.
Is easy to make friends with but doesn't like girls that only think about boys and dresses.
Your first impression of her might be something like “arrogant, cold, y, and a trouble maker” coz of her boyish side but after you get to know her your perspective will change into something like “friendly, humble, no-sense-of-fashion but funny, kind, stubborn” but troublemaker will always stay coz Essa is really a troublemaker but she only looks for one if she thinks someone is suppose to be punish.
Very caring to people close to her especially her friends and family but sometimes can be VERY stubborn. She doesn't like it when people would boss her around.
Essa is tomboyish so she would never back-down to any kind of fights, even if it’s a guy or a scary woman.  But she can put her being a trouble maker into a pause if she needs to.
 She is a little bit hot headed.  If angry or upset she would likely be alone to cool her head so to not hurt anyone.
 
She likes reading books and bracelet and she collects them too. She is also fund of taking pictures and writing short stories with her creative mind.
Good with lots of things but just don’t let her solve Math problems. She LOATHS them, one of her reason why  she loves music and photography so much is because it doesn’t includes math. Make her run for 30 minutes without stopping, maker her write a 1,000 words essay, let her stay in her house for 1 week without going out but just don’t let her solve another math  problem.
 
Even though her family is very rich and powerful, she and her family are still down to earth and doesn’t use their money for fame and is very independent. Doesn’t like boasting about what she has and would even hide them. She hates using money that she didn't work hard for which makes her an independent person. She wants to prove that not all rich children are bratty and y.
She is fund of animals and cute babies. Essa gets along with animals very much including those scary one. Babies are irresistible and would always be cute, that’s what Essa thinks.
Her fashion is something like SHIRT-JEANS-CONVERSE type of fashion but her sister Hyunri tries to change it. As I said Essa is tomboyish but don't get me wrong she has also tried falling inlove with a guy but none of those relationship work out. Too pretty to be a boyish girl. She really hates wearing girly things like skirts, and high heels though if there is no choice she would wear them.
she is very sporty and excels in a lot of sports  and martial arts like Taekwondo, Aikido, Capoeira, football, volleyball, baseball, basketball, ice skating and badminton.
Essa hates bullies so much she would become the bullies of the bully
Most people would underestimate her, and would look down on her at first sight since she has such an innocent and vulnerable face. But they don’t know what Essa can do.

 

Persona: scary Beauty or elegant tomboy 
Language spoken: 
very fluent: English,Korean 
fluent: Italian and Chinese
Basics: Thai and Japanese
Likes: 
- IPod            
- guitar         
-ice cream
-running
-chocolates          
- books           
-dogs 
-sweets
-Music
-beach 
-Photography
-sports
-art
-Martial arts
 
Dislikes:
-Mathematics 
-overreacting girls 
-boastful people
girls who tries hard to look y
-bossing around
-brat
-not sweet candies (coz she thinks candies are made to be sweet)
-smoking
-Bullies
-syringe {she slightly has a Belonephobia which is fears of syringe}
-bikes
-dirty surroundings
-flirts
-backstabbers/traitors 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another Character!! Yay. Mianhe for not updating sooner. I'm also busy in my school life, ya know? Anyways, I'll try to put all the characters today so I can start the story. And by the way, the ones who aren't accepted will be minor characters. I will still put your profiles along with the las main character. Thank you!
                                                                                        donghae-intro-bow.gif