Punishments and Rebellion

End of the world Romance

 

               L and Eunbyul headed out the principal's door. Minlyn ran towards Eunbyul. "How did it go?" she inquired.

               Eunbyul stared at her hopelessly. She heaved a heavy sigh. She looked down, avoiding her friends' curious eyes. "I got in detention."

              They all groaned, thinking that all of them would have their punishments. They decided to go to their classes when they heard that the temporary principal called for them. So without further thoughts, they walked back in the room.

              As they open the room, they saw a BIG FAT man eating some sweets in the office. He munched his chocolate and moaned to compliment the taste. He stopped himself when he felt the nineteen students' presence in the room. "Sit down," he said, motioning the youth to sit on the chairs they sat before.

             Almost immediately, they obeyed him. They sat on the places where they sat before.

            "Principal-ssi, what are we going to do here?" asked Hyewon.

             The big man smiled at them, showing his chocolated-dirted teeth. "I'm here to announce something big that the principal wanted to say."

             The teens exchanged looks but diverted their attention back to the big guy. They were dead serious about the news that the temporary principal will say. They were hoping that he'll say that they would not receive any punishments because the principal (female) is really a crack one. It's one awful wish but they were mentally hoping it.

              "The principal wants to say that you don't have to do the punishments she assigned you," the big man said gleefully.

               Smiles crept the youths' faces. They loked like they wre going to explode because of the happiness they were feeling.

               The big man drank his coffee and coughed. "She said that because you guys are all going to do the punishment together today. Isn't that fun? You'll have to use teamwork."

               Their smiles immediately turned into frowns. They weren't expecting an answer like that.

                "Don't worry. You'll just do the cleaning all classrooms, toilets, gardens, HE room and teaching kids. No big deal at all," said the big man.

                 They rolled their eyes. If you only know, old fat man! 

               "That's all! Go out now. I need a private time with my sweets," declared the big man as he take out his foods. The teens looked at him with disgust and immediately left the room. As soon as they got out, they breathe in heavily.

               "Well, atleast we're all together," Jaera said, being optimistic as always. Youngsun patted her dongsaeng's head and smiled. "That's right, you little miss positive!"

               The friends huddled up and chatted some encouragin words for each other. The boys watched them. Some of them were amused, irritated or just... minding their own little world. 

                "Ahem. So where will we start now?" asked Junho, interrupting the girls' rituals.

                "We'll just do the gardening first! It's the only outside job," announced Kimberly.

                The girls smiled at each other. "SOOO! CAN WE DO THIS?!" asked Jade, putting her hand infront of her. Her friends immediately placed their hands on the top of hers. They stared at the boys, waiting for them to place their hands with theirs. Ye Jun smiled and immediately placed his hand on the top of the girls. The other boys stared at him weirdly. Ye Jun just shook his head and signalled them to include their hands. "Come on! Don't be such killjoys."

                 The boys rolled their eyes but finally gave in. The girls smiled. "WOOHOO~! WE CAN DO THIS!"

Them:

tumblr_lm4tlevHAN1qj87wso1_500.gif

                     They began grabbed their rakes, broomsticks and whatever garden tools. They rushed to the garden, wanting to finish the job. "Let's do this!" said Joanna, smirking while sweeping some leaves.

                     Since Jade really hates things like mushrooms and some little organisms, she was assigned to just pick up the papers that the people threw anywhere. Ye Jun voluteered to help her, same as Minlyn.

                     Joanna, Zelo, Youngsun, Kimberly, Junho and Hyunseung were assigned to sweep the dry leaves and just sweep away the dirt, that is really the use of sweeping. While Jonghyun, Veronica, Eunbyul, L, Kevin, Hyewon, Ricky and Sung Hyo were assigned to remove the weeds. After thirty minutes, they already finished it. They were plenty so it only caused them a little time.

                   After that, they cleaned the HE room. Well, technically, theyd didn't anymore. It is because when they entered the room, it was already clean. They thought that the maintenance guys must have cleaned it.

                    So they just decided to fix the books in the library. It was pretty hard since the people who borrowed from the library didn't placed the books back according to their kinds. They have to arrange the scattered books which really eat up some time. It took an hour to finish the job.

                   Next on their list was teaching the younger ones some lessons. They were getting tired but all that is in their mind is to finish the job. So even with an exhausted body, they continued their work.

                  They arrived at the noisy park of the school-university, the preschool part. 

                 They taught the little kids things that the teachers gave them. At first, they were still uncomfortable because of the uncontrollable noise the kids were doing. But after some time, they grew comfortable and the kids' noisebecame minimal.

                  After two hours of teaching the kids, they bid their farewell to them. "This is sooo exhausting," remarked Veronica. All of them nodded, agreeing to the fact that Veronica was saying.

                 Their next job was cleaning the toilets. They all gulped as they placed gloves to cover their precious hands.

                 "I would definitely puke right now," said Youngsun. 

                They entered the restroom and did WHAT THEY NEED TO DO.

                After suffering from the traumatic restroom cleaning experience, they proceeded to their last punishment... CLEANING FIVE CLASSROOMS.

               "I guess this is the end," sighed L and prepared himself. The other teens also prepared themselves. Kevin smiled. "Let's go finsh this!"

               So they entered the first classroom up to the fourth classroom. They cleaned it very well.

               Then atlast! They finally arrived at the fifth room which was the old storage room. 

               "This is totally giving me the creeps," said Ricky.

               Jaera looked at him. "Same here."

               Anyways, they cleaned it afterall. But there was incident that made them stop. It was when they heard a shrilling scream from Hyewon. They all rushed to her aid. Kimberly held her hand. "What is it, dongsaeng?"

               "Unnie... S-snake!" she squeaked and pointed something. They all looked at the direction where she's pointing and gasped. Hyunseung grabbed his broom and hit the snake.

               The snake was a bit big. Well just normal. it doesn't look poisonous but it looks dangerous anyways.

               But unfortunately, the snake was too fast and it crawled. They didn't manage to kill it but since no one is hurt it's alright.

               "That is so random. Having a snake in the classroom," said Changjo. The guys just looked at him and continued working. They're pretty desperate so they worked really fast.

                After some hours, they finally finished the job.They smiled wholeheartedly at their job.

               "Freeeee~~~!!" exclaimed the jumping Ricky.

                Joanna yawned. "I'm tired. I'll go to my dorm now."

                "Same here. Bye everyone,"said Minlyn.

                In the end, they all went back to their dorms. But in Sung Hyo's walk back to her dorm, she bumped to a person who happens to be Lee Chun Ae (refer to Chapter 13). "OMO!" Sung Hyo gasped.

                Chun Ae fell down, so as her phone. Her headphones disconnected from her phone, making Sung Hyo hear the song she's playing. The song she's playing is Super Junior's y, Free and Single. Sung Hyo mentally noted that Chun Ae is a Kpop Lover.

                Chun Ae on the other hand, brightened up when she saw Sung Hyo. "Sung Hyo-ssi, can you-"

                "I'm sorry. I'm really tired now. I can't see your experiment. Maybe on the next day," yawned Sung Hyo. Chun Ae looked at her with a sad look and walked away.

__________________

                "Are you done?!" shouted Joanna. Zelo was taking his sweet time in the bathroom.

                 Zelo replied incohorent  words. He's probably brushing his teeth.

                Joanna sighed until she received a text from Youngsun.

               

                  To: Jo >______<

                 From: Essa unnie~ <3

                 I wanna get outta here! :/

 

                Joanna sighed and replied,

 

                To: Essa unnie~ <3

                From: Jo >______<

                 How about we ran away? I also hate it here! I don't have parents anyways. 

 

                 To: Jo >______<

                  From: Essa unnie~<3

                 I'm dead serious now. Pack your things your things, girl. I'll tell the others. Let's meet beside the school gates on 11 PM.

 

                Joanna read the message and knew that her unnie is saying the truth.  She packed her things immediately since Zelo is in the restroom.

__________

                   Minlyn heard her phone ring. She picked it up. "Yoboseyo? Ah it's you Youngsun-ah~ What is it? HUH?! YOU'RE SEERIOUS?! REALLY?! The others knew about- Okay. I'll prepare my things."

                    After that, Minlyn threw her things anywhere and prepared her things.

__________

                   At 11 PM, they all arrived at the meeting place. 

                  "Hyewon unnie, you fine?" asked Youngsun.

                  Hyewon nodded her head and pulled her luggage with her. "Of course yes! I have my manga and I also have you guys."

                  "Is everyone alright?" asked Jade.

                  Kimberly shook her head as she showed Jaera crying on her shoulders. It must be hard for a twelve year old girl to leave her everything. They are running away. Jaera isn't the type to do that. Her family loves her so much that's why she couldn't bear to leave them.

                "You know... if you don't want to go, it's alright," said Kimberly.

                 Jaera wiped her tears and tried her best to smile. "I'm fine. As long as I'm with you guys."

                They all shared a group hug and cheered up their maknae.

               "Mountains here we come!" cheered Eunbyul as they rushed to a bus.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________-

I HATE MYSELF. I hope you won't hate this lazy crazy author. -_________-" Forgive me *bows* Pretty please~

tumblr_m89lwxGCJ81rt9w78.gif

Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed the update so far. Gaaahhh... I have my panda eyes! It's already 2:44 am in the Philippines. I'm still a growing fourteen year old yet I sleep so late -_________-" Aigoo...

So remember that I love you and yeah... I LOVE YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE~!

P.S:

I just wanna share to you the FIRST EVER GIF I made in my whole life! >_________<

joanna_MAgic