The result of thy troubles...

End of the world Romance

 

 

                 “Excuse me but we are not flirting,” Jade suddenly blurted out, gaining the teacher’s attention back. “Pardon me? Did you just answered back?” the teacher said, disbelief written all over his face. Jade looked at him. “If that’s how you call it,” she replied. The teacher glared at her. They had a staring contest. The students stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to the two. What is she doing? Ye Jun thought and glanced at Jade with an amused expression.

 

                 The teacher smirked, still looking at her. “Public Display of Affection isn’t allowed in the school but I let you passed through it. But disturbing classes is also a no. Ms. Kwon, go to the principal’s office,” the teacher said. The students gasped. Out of a sudden, Ye Jun raised his hand. “What if I disagree on the idea of you sending her to the principal’s office? Are you going to send me too?” he asked, earning gasps and whispers from their classmates. Jade looked at him with a confused expression. Ye Jun just smiled at her. “Well, if you want to,” the teacher said. Ye Jun just smiled and went to Jade. “Let’s go!” he said and pulled her towards the principal’s office. The teacher glanced at their disappearing figures. “Lovebirds,” he mumbled and went back to teaching.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

                  “Oh~ But why do we have to read this? We’re not rebels,” Eunbyul asked L for the umpteenth time. L didn’t answer back and focused on the poem again. But unfortunately, Eunbyul still bombarded him with questions. “Yah~ Why is like this? The heart is still beating? Yah, talk to me! How is this possible?” she asked. L couldn’t take it anymore. Only Eunbyul’s voice rang in his head. And of course, he found it disturbing… and ANNOYING.

                  He clenched his fists and hit his desk. He stood up and faced Eunbyul. “WE NEED TO READ THAT FOR MORAL LESSONS! AND IT IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IT IS NOT TAKEN LITERALLY!!!” he angrily shouted, with everyone’s focus on him. After calming himself down, he noticed everyone looking at him. He also noticed that he is standing up and Eunbyul had her ‘calm down dude’ face. He immediately sat down but unlucky him, the teacher called his name. “Kim Myungsoo, go to principal’s office,” the teacher said.

                 L glared at Eunbyul but she mouthed ‘Mianhe’ to him. The teacher was about to discuss again when she turned around and looked at L’s direction. “Bring Ms. Choi with you since the two of you have been chatting. Maybe you had your problems so… yeah,” the teacher said and rubbed her nape. What an awkward teacher but lucky me, that I’m not the only one suffering, L smirked and glanced at the gulping Eunbyul.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Meanwhile, in the Principal’s office…

              The principal rubbed her temples as she hanged up for the umpteenth time. “Why is life like this?” she mumbled to herself and make ‘the scream' face. Kimberly looked at her weirdly. “Umm.. Madame, are you fine? You look… horrible?” she asked, uncertain of the words to use. The principal bang her head to the table, making Kimberly and Junho flinched. “Another set of students are coming. Wae are you all hard-headed? It’s your first day and you already messed up! Huhuhu,” the principal sobbed. The two students looked at their in miserable state principal. Another set of students? I wonder who they are, Kimberly thought.

 

Knock! Knock! , a knock was heard.

              The principal grumpily straightened up herself. “Enter,” she cried. Jaera entered with Changjo holding her arm. “Ouch! That hurts!” she winced as Changjo dragged her to the chair beside the first two students. Kimberly looked up to see the newbies. She gasped at the sight their circle of friends’ maknae... or to make it simpler, she was surprised by Jaera’s existence in the room. “Omona! Why is the nicest maknae of all ages in the prison of all ages called the principal’s office?” Kimberly asked and held Jaera’s hand with ‘teary eyes’. “No offense, Madame,” she continued and turned to their principal. Their principal just nodded. “Well it’s true anyways,” she said.

Jaera looked at Kimberly. “Well-”

             “It’s alright. I’m proud of you. You are now in the stage of rebelling,” Kimberly said and hugged Jaera tight. Jaera looked at her unnie. What is this unnie saying?

              Another knock was heard and the principal was looking more horrible than she is now… if it’s possible. “Open,” she said. The door flew wide open as three figures entered the room. It was none other than Joanna and her friends! Nah, I’m just joking. It was Joanna, Zelo and Mr. Yang. The first four looked at them. Joanna saluted. “Yo- WHAT THE ASDFGHJKL?! Jaera why are you here?!!” she cried and rushed towards Jaera, only to be stopped by a strong grasp around her wrist.

            She looked at the hand’s owner and saw that it belongs to the giant Zelo. “Madame Principal, I’ll now leave these kids to you,” Mr. Yang said and exited the room. Joanna yanked her wrist from Zelo’s grasp and rushed to her dongsaeng. “Why is she here?!” Joanna cried and hugged Jaera tight. “She’s just in her rebelling stage,” Kimberly said, earning a ‘what are saying’ look from Jaera. Joanna looked at the principal and smiled. “How do you, Madame?” she asked. The principal glanced at her. “Never been worse, Ms. Lee,” she cried and did ‘the scream’ face again.

             Zelo grabbed Joanna’s arm and threw her to a sit away from her dear friends. “We need to solve our case first before you go to your friends. You ert!” Zelo hissed. Joanna glared at him and slouched on her sit. “Hey! I’m the victim here,” she replied and showed her bruises from Zelo’s early attack. Zelo glared at her and nudged her lightly.

              Kimberly glared at Zelo.  “Yah! What are you doing with my dongsaen-” Her sentence was interrupted by the loud bang caused by the door. “Hi,” a soft voice mumbled. They all looked at the door and saw… yeah. It’s none other than the ever soft voice, Hyewon ….with Kevin, of course. “HYEWON UNNIE?!” the three girls gasped. Hyewon looked at them and sat beside Jaera while Kevin sat behind her. “Hi Jaera, how’s it going?” she asked. The three girls stared at her with their jaws dropped while the boys looked at her with weird stares.

             “Oh my! Ahehehe,” the principal nervously laughed and bit her nails. She’s broke, all of the schoolmates thought and stared at their principal with sympathy. The door flew open… again and it revealed Veronica with Jonghyun with the icing all over their bodies. “These kids! Take care of them Madame!” their H.E. teacher groaned and slammed the door shut.

              All of the students looked at the door. “Guys!” Veronica cried and rushed to her friends. She was about to hug Hyewon when she realized she was covered in sweet. “Ughh… I can’t hug you guys! It’s because of that ert’s fault!” she groaned and pointed to Jonghyun. “Yah! I’m not a ert,” dino guy Jonghyun defended.

“You are!”

“Am not!”

“Yes you are!”

“No way!”

“You are-”

               The principal suddenly banged her head to her table. The two students stopped bickering and stared at their going psycho principal. She stopped banging her head and looked at the students. The students gasped as they saw their principal’s bruised face. “Oh my! Children, do not stare at elders like that,” the principal lectured and banged her head one more time. Veronica stared at her friends. “What is Jaera doing here?”

               The door opened one more time. Two bruised people in their PE uniforms entered the room. Youngsun looked at them. “Hi guys! I’m so- OHMYHOLYMOLYSPONGEBOBPLANKTONANDTHEAVATAR!! What are you doing here, Jaera?!” she gasped. “More like, what’s with your bruises, unnie?” Jaera asked. Youngsun smirked. “These are from that guy,” she said and pointed Hyunseung who sat beside no one.Youngsun looked around. “Hey, what are you guys doing here?” she asked as she saw the sight of her friends. She looked at the principal. “Long time, no see, Madame!” she greeted their principal. Their principal looked at Youngsun and began to cry.

                “So-” before Youngsun could even finish her sentence, the door flew open and a student was thrown inside. “Ouch,” she winced and rubbed her sore . “Minlyn unnie?!” Jaera asked as she saw the new girl’s face. The girl looked at Jaera. “Yes, Jaera? Wait… JAERA?! What are you doing here?! Omona! What happened to her?!” she shouted as she looked at her friends.

                “She’s in her rebelling stage, via Kimberly unnie,” Joanna said. “You too?! Omona! What are- Youth these days!” Minlyn cried. “Tell me about it,” their principal said and continued to bang her head. Minlyn stared at her weirdly and turned her attention to her friends once more.

                The door opened… AGAIN. They smelled an awfully scent. “Sorry for the disturbing! Here are my epic students!!” the science teacher said and dropped Ricky and Sung Hyo. “Hi guys!” Sung Hyo greeted and went to her friends. “You smell different,” Jaera remarked. “It’s because of that jerk!” Sung Hyo pouted and glared at Ricky. She looked at Jaera. “Hey, what are you doing here?” she asked.

“So guys, what are your cases?” Veronica asked. Hyewon looked at her. “Mine is-”

                 They stopped as they heard laughs from the hallways. The door suddenly opened. “Haha! You got to be…” Jade trailed off as she saw her friends in the office. “Hi,” she greeted, a bit embarrassed. Ye Jun bowed and greeted them too. He closed the door and lead Jade to a sit. He sat beside her. Jaera stared at Jade. Atleast Jade unnie didn’t panicked when-

                “Jaera! What the- are you doing here?!” Jade cried and stared at the maknae in disbelief. Jaera facepalmed herself and turned suddenly interested to their principal… who is still banging her head. It’s amazing that her head didn’t bleed yet. “Rebelling stage,” the girls said. Jade stared at them. “Wait. Are we having a reunion here?” Jade asked. Kimberly looked at her. “I guess not since Eunbyul is not here-”

                Out of a sudden, Eunbyul and L entered the room. “As I was saying, she is here,” Kimberly said. “Annyeong,” Eunbyul greeted and went in with L. Who will forget the ice prince handsome guy? They sat beside Joanna and Zelo. “Hello!” Eunbyul greeted. “Aren’t you going to wonder why Jaera is here?” Joanna asked. Jaera facepalmed herself. “What are you doing here, Jaera? Oh! Why are you blushing?”Eunbyul asked the maknae. 

               “Wait. Let’s listen to our principal,” Kevin said. Their principal stopped banging her head and looked at them. Her face was like ‘children please don’t eat me’. “S-so… Tell m-me about your c-cases,” she stuttered and looked the teens. They stared at her. “Well for me, we’re just innocent. We were playing in the rooftop when she fell on me then the wind blew her skirt and I held it because I have manners then there was this cockroach that crawled to her and I hit it,” Junho explained what happened between him and Kimberly.

               “That is so not realistic,” Hyunseung remarked, earning nods from the others. “According to your teacher, she heard that you were having your… reproducing time,” the principal said. The schoolmates almost fainted and choked on their own saliva when they heard that word. “W-why the heck will w-we do THAT?!” Kimberly stammered, blushing like a girl who was with her lover. Junho hid his red face by burying his face in his fists. “Your teacher heard things like… Omo. Those are so not for kids,” the principal said and shook her bruised head. Junho and Kimberly felt like their souls have been eaten by Shinigami when the principal mentioned those infamous words. They stared at their principal. “B-but-”  

               “It’s alright. It’s about control. I love you guys! Peace yo! The two of you will be cleaning classrooms 401-405. Next case please!” the principal shouted. The two people went out with their ‘no souls’ faces. Jaera and Changjo stepped in. “This girl messed up with our top cheerleader! She almost broke her precious bones,” Changjo said. “Is that so, Mr. Dance Club’s president?” the principal asked. Changjo nodded. “Yes, Madame,” he replied. The principal stared at Jaera. “How about you, young lady? You look so innocent. Are his words true?” the principal smiled at Jaera. Jaera looked at the principal. “No Madame! H-”

                “I knew it!” the principal said. Jaera smiled. “That that guy is saying the truth,” the principal continued. Jaera’s face fell as she stared at Changjo who is currently smiling in victory. “You are going to clean the toilets in Kindergarten,” the principal said. “WWHHATT?!” Jaera asked. Changjo smiled and bowed like a gentleman to the principal, but the principal gave him a dirty look.  “You are not exempted, Mr. President! Be with Ms. Jaera,” the principal said. Changjo looked at her as if she had grown three heads. “I can’t understand, I - WHY?” Changjo asked, confused. The principal placed her head on her palms. “Because you are responsible for all the orderliness and you didn’t do your job and yeah… The blah blah blah stuff! You know it. Next case!!!” she shouted and the two was dragged out of the room.

                 Zelo harshly grabbed Joanna’s arm. “Let go of me, you freak!!” Joanna shouted and struggled. “So what are your problems?” the principal asked. “As you see, Madame, this giant guy was telling nonsense things about me. He also damaged me physically!!” Joanna said and glared at Zelo. “As for me, this dwarf entered my room with me showering inside! She’s ing around!” he hysterically said.

“I did not e around since I was the victim!” Joanna defended.

“You did because you’re a big ert!!”

“I didn’t since it was MY dorm!!”

“It IS MINE!”

“Mine!”

“Mine!!”

“Mi-”

               “It’s both yours, okay? You’re sharing a room. The thing that your teachers told me about is the fact that you Ms. Lee skipped classes and you Mr. Choi... you’re super late for classes, ” the principal said, making the two students silent.

               “So Ms. Lee, are you accepting the fact that your teacher said that you skipped class?” she asked. Joanna looked down. “I do,” she said. The principal now looked at Zelo. “Mr. Junhong, do you accept the fact that your teacher said?” she asked. “I do,” Zelo replied and looked away.  The principal rubbed her swollen temples and stared at the two. “I now pronounce that the two of you are in detention. You may now leave the room,” she said and the two quietly left.

                “Now... What’s your case?” the principal asked and stared at Hyewon and Kevin. “Aren’t you supposed to know it since our teacher told you about it?” Hyewon asked. The principal smiled at her. “I like you! Anyway, why are you reading a manga like that?” she asked. Hyewon looked at the principal. “Me or him?” she asked and pointed at Kevin. Kevin gasped. “What are you saying? I’m not reading-”

                 “Him,” the principal said. Kevin looked at her, eyebrows pinched together. “I’m innocent!” he defended. The principal sighed and stared at them. “Case dismissed. Suspect and defendant are both guilty. Even though I don’t know who the specific suspect and defendant are,” she said. “Both of you will be teaching kids tomorrow,” the principal said. The two teens groaned and went out the room. “Bye Madame,” Hyewon said.  “Ughh... I really hate that kid,” the principal said. She tapped her desk. “NEXT CASE PLEASE!!”

               “Oh... The two of you look so messy,” the principal said as the Jonghyun and Veronica cme to her. She handed them some tissue. The two grabbed tissues for themselves and tried cleaning themselves. “So why did the two of you fight? Are you sweethearts or something?” the principal started to ask. “NO, WE’RE NOT!” the two shouted. Veronica looked at the principal and pointed at herself. “I AM NOT GONNA FALL FOR A BYUNTAE LIKE HIM!!” she shouted. “Calm down, honey. As if I like you,” Jonghyun replied. The two glared at each other.

                The principal stared at them. “The issue isn’t about that! Why did you fight?” she slightly raised her voice. The two stopped glaring at each other. “It is because of that dinosaur’s iness! He used my spoon to munch my cake! That was an indirect kiss!” Veronica cried. Jonghyun gaped at her. “You were the only one thinking that! I just tasted the cake you made! Oh I know! You have a crush on me, don’t you?”

                “Me? Having a crush on a self-centered erted dinosaur?! Dream on!” Veronica screeched. “Wait. So that’s it all about? Wow, your case is boring. Anyways, I have my boring decision,” the principal said. The two looked at the principal. “The two of you are safe,” she said. Veronica smiled and Jonghyun jumped. “You’re safe from the teaching kids. The two of you will be cleaning the H.E room,” the principal said. “NO!!!!” the hysterically shouted. The principal smiled. “Yes!”

“NO!” the two students shouted in slow motion.

Their principal grinned at them. “YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO-”

               “Oh come on! I’m really tired. Get out!” the principal said. The two sadly left the principal’s office. The principal banged her head. “Next!”

                 Youngsun and Hyunseung went to her. The principal stared at them. “Hey. Detention is good. Send us to one,” Youngsun said. “Of course Youngsun. You are my favorite student. Soon you’ll be kicked out because of your bad records. So my answer is yes! Detention! Next please!” the principal replied. Hyunseung looked at her in disbelief. “But I haven’t-” Unfortunately, Youngsun dragged him out of the room before he could even finish his sentence.

                 “Now little girl, why are you alone?” the principal asked. Minlyn looked at the principal. “Because someone lied to me,” she replied. The principal looked at her. “I feel sorry. I thought your case is fun but oh well, tah tah~! You’re going to fix the library. I’m getting tired of talking!!!” the principal suddenly freaked out. She banged her head and grinned like a psycho. Minlyn looked at her and ran outside.

                Ricky and Sung Hyo stepped forward. “You smell awful!!” the principal said and sprayed air freshener. “Great~ Now what happened? Wae did you make a stink bomb?” the principal asked. “Because this guy isn’t cooperating with me,” Sung Hyo said. The principal looked at her sympathetically. “Oh… You just want some attention from your boyfriend. Wow, you’re a nice girlfriend,” the principal said. Ricky and Sung Hyo’s eyes widened. Ricky looked at the principal with a horrified expression. “She isn’t my girlfriend. We’re just-”

               “I know! I know~ I know you want to keep it a secret. Okay! Bye bye~~ The two of you are going to entertain kids by experiments! Yay! Now Ba-bush~ ” the principal said. They went out and another pair stepped out.

               “Did the two of you also fight? I’m so curious yeah~ now answer me!” the principal laughed hysterically then banged her head again. Jade looked at her. “No Madame-”

“Great! Boy, this is interesting!” the principal cheekily grinned. Ye Jun looked at her. “We were just talking when our teach-”

“Oh man! Oh man! That sure is exciting! Tell me more about it!” the principal smiled. Ye Jun looked at Jade, vice versa. Jade shrugged and focused on the principal. “The teacher said we were flirting but we really are-”

“Gosh! Is that it? Tell me more!” the principal giggled. Ye Jun coughed, a little bit disturbed about what the principal is doing. “Then Jade just told the-”

“Okay! Now that’s justice. Stop telling me about it. I know what the result is,” the principal smiled. The two looked at her with smile plastered on their faces. “You are both…. Cleaning the garden! Tah~ Tah~ CHOP~ CHOP~ KARATE CHOP~ Bye bye now! Go to the garden!” she said and pushed the two out of the room.

             She looked at the remaining pair. “Now I know what happened to the both of you!” the principal angrily huffed. The two gulped. Eunbyul looked at her. “We will not do it again! Please-”

             “What are you saying, child? Ughh… My head is not working anymore!!” the principal cried. She banged her head. “Ms. Principal, stop it!” L said as the principal’s head started to bleed. The principal looked up and saw blood dripping to her table. “BLOOD!!” she panicked… and fainted. “Somebody call the hospital!” Eunbyul panicked. L grabbed his phone and dialed the nearest hospital’s number. “Help! Our principal damaged her head! Here in International Seoul University!” L panicked.

          After some minutes the ambulance arrived. The placed the principal on the stretcher. L and Eunbyul held her hands. “The- the,” she started to mumbled. Eunbyul leaned closer to her. “The?” she asked. The principal shook her head. “N-no! The…” she weakly mumbled. “The?” Eunbyul asked. “Are you that stupid! I said ‘De’ not ‘the’! It’s detention you idiot! Both of you are going to detention!!” the principal shouted then lose her consciousness. L and Eunbyul let her go. “Darn. Now we’re in big trouble,” they groaned.

___________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo~~ It’s meh! The crazy author, who you hate love the most! Keke! I love you too~! Kekeke~ Enjoy the chappie! NADO SARANGHAE~~ I love you like how I love my dear robot, Zelo oppa~! And mah precious Gdragon… And Namgrease.. Key oppa! Sungmin opppa! And yes.. Etc… Kekekeke~~!! Saranghamnida!!

my inner child hearts graphic

P.S:

I wish you like your psycho principal~! xDD

tumblr_leb0mw3vmf1qaqik5.gif