Tr- trouble Makers!!

End of the world Romance

Play this! (I chose this 'cause it's lively! :DD)  

             "Tell me! Tell me!" Jaera sang as she dance to the song. It was her PE time and they were in the dance room. She wore clothes for dancing. She danced gracefully to the song. "Very nice. You impressed me Ms.Lee," Mrs. Cho, their Dance teacher, complimented. Jaera immediately bowed to their teacher. She wasn't used to compliments. "Gomowo," she shyly said. Mrs.Cho chuckled at the girl's action. She patted Jaera's head and continued to roam around.

              In a corner, Steph the cheerleader's leader, was watching Jaera with envy. She was with her friends, the cheerleaders. "Psshh what a brat!" Steph groaned. Her friends did an over-acting nod. "I need to teach her a lesson!" Steph said and gave Jaera deathly glares. She watched her as she danced gracefully. When Jaera raised her arm, her Diamond Bracelet caught Steph's attention. It sparkled like a diamond... well it was a diamond bracelet afterall. Steph evilly grinned. "See that?" Steph asked and pointed Jaera's bracelet. The cheerleaders nodded. "That will be mine soon," she evilly said and strutted her way towards Jaera. Everyone made way for her and her friends. You don't wanna stand on the cheerleaders' way. I'm serious. 

               Jaera stopped dancing when she saw the cheerleaders walking towards her. "Hi Era~!" Steph greeted in her  baby voice. Jaera was surprised by Steph. "She knows my nickname?" she thought. "Annyeonghaseyo Steph-ssi!" she greeted and bowed. Steph laughed at Jaera's actions. "No need to bow! Anyways, can I borrow your bracelet?" she straight-forwardly asked. What was that? Such a feeler! They're not even close. "W-what?" Jaera asked, thinking that she misheard it. "May I borrow your bracelet?" Steph asked, once again. Jaera glanced at her bracelet. Even though she's kind and generous, she didn't let anyone borrow her bracelet. Why would she? It was her father's gift to her before he went overseas. She looked at Steph. "Well-" "Thank you so much! I love you!" Steph squeaked in a 'cute' way. She grabbed Jaera's wrist and grabbed the bracelet. Jaera tried to stop her but her friends were helping her. Steph went away with her friends. Jaera looked at Steph and sighed. "Return that to me later. That's precious," Jaera said. Steph just nodded and wore it.

_________

               "Class! Prepare your diaries and I will sign it to see if you wrote the assignment," Mr. Yang, the Math teacher, said. Joanna groaned and reached for her bag. She grabbed some things in her bag. She grabbed her science notebook, pencil case, etc. but she didn't grabbed her diary. "Shoot! Where's it?!" she hysterically thought. Realization hit her. She left her diary in the her dorm. "What am I gonna do? Hey what if my dorm mate is kind? Maybe she will deliver it to my class. No way! Well what if she's late? I don't know! It's my fault for not meeting my dorm gal anyway. Aarghh.. I will just o to dorm. I don't wanna die on the first day of classes!" she thought. She sneakily went out and rush out to the dorms.

WAWAWAWA.jpg

                After 5 minutes of running, Joanna arrived infront of her dorm. "FINALLY!" she huffed. She opened the door and sneakily went to her room as if she's a robber. She saw her bed and her diary on the top of her bedsheets. She grinned and ran towards it. She grabbed her diary and kissed it. "Yay! I finally have you~!" she cheered. She looked at the bed beside hers. She saw that there are clothes and packages beside it. "My dorm gal might have just arrived," she mumbled and looked at the time. "Shoot! I need to rush!" she exclaimed.

_________

                    "As you see.." the teacher spoke. Hyewon sniffed and continued reading her mangas. The door of the classroom suddenly opened, revealing a guy... A kpop star. "Annyeonghaseyo! Mianhe if I'm late. Been practicing for MNET countown!" he immediately explained. The teacher nodded. "Alright. Mr. 'Kevin' you may now sit that girl," the teacher said and pointed Hyewon who was busy reading her manga. Kevin rushed beside Hyewon. "Annyeong, I'm Kevin of Ukiss!" he greeted as he sat. Hyewon looked at him. "I'm Hyewon," she mumbled. Kevin furrowe his brows 'cause he didn't undersood anything. He just smiled.

                      "Class open your books on..." the teacher said. Kevin grabbed his book but saw Hyewon not listening to the teacher. She was busy reading her manga that she didn't finished this morning.  Kevin looked at her. "Psst!" he whispered. Hyewon looked at him. "What?!" she angrily hised. Kevin pointed at the teacher then to the book. Hyewon rolled her eyes and continued reading. "READ THE BOOK!" Kevin hissed. Hyewon ignored him and continued reading.

_________

                    "HEY! YO! THAT'S A FOUL!" the teacher shouted and held out a red card infront of a boy's face. The boy groaned and grumpily sitted on the bleachers. Youngsun grinned. They were playing football and her group is winning. The teacher whistled once again and another round started. Without wasting any time, Youngsun run towards the ball and kicked it like a pro towards the goal. With the help of her groupmates, they had another point. "BBOOOYYYAAHHHHH!!!!!" she cheered and jumped around. "We're gonna win this!!" she shouted. "You wish," a male's voice said behind Youngsun. She turned around to see one arrogant guy. "Jang Hyunseung!"she groaned as she saw her arch enemy's face. Hyunseung smirked and nodded. "Wae you angry? Don't be mad at Oppa," Hyunseung said. "Babo!" Youngsun spat on his face. The teacher whistled, signalling for all players to shut the heck up and ready for the game.

                      "Prepare yourself to lose," Hyunseung smirked. Youngsun rolled her eyes and returned to her place. "Prepare to lose my ," Youngsun mumbled.

________

                   "Now put the formula A in the beaker," the science teacher said. Sung Hyo looked at it and carefully put the Formula. Her partner, Yoo Chang hyun-slash- Teen Top's Ricky, was just watching her. "Aren't you gonna help?" Sung hyo growled. Ricky looked at her and stuck his tongue out. "No way," he replied. Sung hyo hitted herself and sighed. This boy is a Kpop star that she really like. But he becomes a jerk to her.

                  The president of the science class, Lee Hyun Chae, was a fan of Sung Hyo and friends. She was classmates with Sung hyo. She went closer to Sung hyo. "Annyeong!" she greeted. Sung Hyo smiled at her and continued working on 'their' experiment. Hyun Chae went back to her sit. "Stupid Ricky doesn't cooperate," Sung Hyo pouted.

_______

                     "Biology is wonderful, isn't it?" the biology teacher said. Jade sighed. "Tell me about it," she sarcastically remarked. They were in the school garden. Looking for somethings. Like life. You know... organisms and such. "Yeah," Ye Jun, her Kpop classmate chuckled. Jade smiled at him. "I hate biology," she told Ye Jun. "Just look at all the icky mushrooms! I really hate bioology! Letting us search such organisms!!" she continued. "Same here," Ye jun replied. ''I thought boys like biology," Jade replied. Ye jun looked at her. "Wae?" he asked. Jade's face reddened. "It's nothing,"she replied. "Hey you two! Stop flirting!" the teacher scolded Ye Jun and Jade. The two looked at each other. 

________

                  Veronica giggled as she placed some icing on her cake. She wanted to make some cake for her friends."I hope this will turn out well," she mumbled. She put more cherries and fruits. "You're working well Ms.Junco," their teacher complimented. Jonghyun, SHINee's boy noticed Veronica and smirked.

________

                    It was library time andMinlyn rushed to the books section. From a corner, a group of boys were watching her. "You do it! You're KPOP star anyways!"one boy hissed. "Argghh.. Fine!" another boy said. He walked towards Minlyn with a sad face. Minlyn looked at him and gasped. "Yang Yo seob?" she asked. The boy nodded but still had his solemn face on. "What is it?" Minlyn asked. She continued to search for books. "Minlyn-ssi... The teacher wants to talk to you," Yo seob said. "Wae?" Minlyn asked. "Because something bad happened to your friend,"he replied heitantly. Minlyn froze. "W-what?" she asked with a pale face.

________

                     It was the english subject in Eunbyul's class. She was a half-American but she's still confused, they were studying about poetry anyways. It was a poetry that has a deeper meaning. (A/N: Read it! It's touching!)"I can't understand! Why would the son kill her mom?" Eunbyul asked her KPOP classmate, Myungsoo-slash-L. "Because he loves the maiden," L hissed, a little pissed at her questions. "Then why did the mother's heart talked to him?" Eunbyul asked. "Because the poetry is not to be taken literally," L explained. Eunbyul mouthed 'o'. L smiled 'cause she stopped asking questions. "Then why didn't the author just wrote it simplier?" she asked as L facepalmed himself. 

_______

                     Jaera was feeling uncomfortable without her bracelet. "Steph-ssi, I need my bracelet now,"she said. Steph gave her a WTH look. "What are you saying?! This is mine!" Steph snapped. Jaera looked at her in disbelief. "What are you saying?Steph-ssi! That is mine!" she said. Steph raised her eyebrows. "Are you saying I stole your bracelet?" Steph asked in a VERY LOUD VOICE. All the attention was given to them. Jaera gulped but shook her head. "Give it back please," she said. Steph rolled her eyes. "Shut up! You Ms.Brat!" she said. Jaera's jaw dropped. Out of a sudden, someone pushed Jaera towards to Steph.  Steph thought Jaera wanted to 'attack' her. "You want a fight?!"  Steph asked. She grabbed Jaera's hair and a girl fight started.

                     "The dance club's president is here!" a guy announced. Steph stopped fighting with Jaera and lied down the floor. "Jonghyun-ssi!" one boy squeaked. "Changjo oppa!!!" Steph cried. Jaera looked at Changjo. "Sir, you see-" "Shush. I know what happened," Changjo hushed Jaera. Jaera smiled at him. "Gomo-" "You are the one who started the fight. Go to the principal's office," Changjo told Jaera. Jaera looked at him in disbelief. "Wh-" "FOLLOW THE ORDERS. TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE.. NOW!!"

_______

                     Joanna rushed out the room. She was infront of the restroom. "Don't wanna- AAHH!!" "AAHHHH!!!" a blonde boy shouted with her. He was from the bathroom. He only had his bathrobe on. Joanna looked at him with a confused face."Who th-" "AAHH!! A ert! BYUNTAE!!" the boy shouted. Joanna looked at him in disbelief. "I'm not a per-OUCH!" she shouted when the boy threw soap, shampoo bottles, etc. at her. "ERT!" the boy shouted. "I AM NOT A ERT!!!" Joanna replied and shielded herself. "Then you are a... ROBBER! AHH!! A thief! Help! Help!" the boy shouted and continued throwing things at her. "I'm not a thief either!" she shouted.  "This boy is soo foolish! Why is he in MY DORM?!" Joanna thought. "You're a crazy fangirl then! Help! Help! A trespasser!" he shouted. "Trespasser?! Am not!" Joanna defended. "Me too!" the boy said. "Am I asking?!" she thought angrily. "Then WHY ARE YOU IN my DORM?!" the both of them asked at the same time. "Psycho!" the boy said and called the school's staffs. "What are you doing?!" Joanna asked. The dorm's door opened, revealing an old man... Mr.Yang, Joanna's Math Teacher. "Shoot," she thought. Mr.Yang gave her a scary  face. "Ms.Lee, principal's office NOW."

________

                     "Read the book!" Kevin said. Hyewon groaned. "No! I don't want to!" Hyewon retorted. Kevin got angry and grabbed Hyewon's manga. He raised it up. "GIVE IT BACK!" Hyewon shouted, disturbing the class. Kevin shook his head. Suddenly, he didn't feel the manga on his hands anymore. He looked at his back and saw the teacher. "Mr. Woo, why are you reading this?" the teacher asked. "What that?" Kevin asked. The teacher showed the manga to him. It was a scene that is.. erm... rated. Kevin's eyes widened. "No, it's not what you're thinking," Kevin defended. The teacher shook his head. "Mr. Woo and Ms. Jung, Principal's offfcice now."

________

                     "We won! We won!" Youngsun cheered. Hyunseung glared at her. "We won!!" Youngsun stucked her tongue out to Hyunseung. Hyunseung got angry and suddenly slapped Youngsun's cheek. Everybody was shocked. Youngsun smirked and wiped her thumb to her lips. "Now you want real fight," she said. She started to punch Hyunseung. They were spanking each other until Hyunseung's nose bleed. The teacher saw them. "Principal's office!" the teacher shouted.

________

                    "Why aren't you cooperating?" Sung Hyo asked. Ricky shrugged. Sung Hyo glared at him. An idea suddenly popped in her mind. "Stink Potion..." she mumbled. She created the digusting thing. She was suppossed to give it Ricky and let him sni it alone but she suddenly tripped making the whole class smell it. "YOO CHANGHYUN AND PARK SUNG HYO! TO THE OFFICE!"

_________

                      Jonghyun made his way towards Veronica. "Hello there pretty!" he greeted. Veronica scrunched her nose in disgust. "Hi," she greeted. She get a spoon and taste her cake. "Mashipta!" she cheered. Jonghyun grabbed her spoon and tasted her cake. "It's sweet," Jonghyun complimented. Veronica's eyes widened. "ERT!THATWASANINDIRECTKISS!!!" Veronica screeched and started to throw cooking utensils to Jonghyun. Jongghyun forgave her but when Veronica threw the cake on his ace, he fought back. And yeah... They ended up in the principal's office. 

_________

                     Minlyn rushed to her teacher. She frantically shook her shoulders. "Miss! What happened to my friends?!" she shouted to her teacher. "Nothi-" "No!!!!!" she shouted hysterically. The teacher furrowed her eyebrows at the panicking Minlyn. "Why are you shouting in the library? Principal's office."

_________

     To be continued...

 I was supposed to put more paragraphs but my mom is ranting. She's telling negative words about something something... AArrgghh.. Sorry, my mood was destroyed and she rants about the laptop. Mianhe *90 degree bow*