First day is trouble..1st: kimberly

End of the world Romance

                 "WAAHH~~!! You're back!" Jaera squealed as she approached the petite figured girl. "Hey.. You're here." Joanna greeted coolly. Youngsun smirked. "Smirking, huh?" Youngsun nudge her."Unnie~!" she whined. Kimberly smiled at them."Hey, how'd you doing-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eun byul-ah?" she asked. "I'm always well~!" Eun Byul beamed.

Tumblr_lmaglq1ar21qa5dcno1_400_large

 

 

Aff useraname: sweetlollie

Character name: Choi Eun Byul

Age: 17 (national) 18 (korean)

Ethnicity:American-Korean

Personality: Eunbyul is a curious girl. She loves to ask questions and asks more than 10 everyday. Due to the fact that she is young, she is sensitive, innocent and very naive. She is rather stubborn and very talkative. Despite being talkative, no one really knows her past. She has a mysterious past that is hidden from the rest of her members and doesn't like to talk about it. She dislikes the colour pink and hates wearing dresses or skirts. She is always bubbly and cheerful but when she is upset or angry, it immediately shows. She has a slight tomboyish personality and loves to play games. She sometimes can be self concious about her looks and attitudes and does not like it when people don't like her. When she meets new people, she tends to be awkward and doesn't socialise that well.

Persona: Little ball of Energy

Languages spoken: Fluent in both Korean and English.

Likes:Dancing, Converse, Baseball Jackets, Hoodies, Photography, Rollercoasters, Singing, Flute, Violin, Guitar, Games, Cartoons, Magic, Design, Rain, Poetry
Dislikes:
Violence, Smokers, Alchoholics, Arrogant and snobby people, Thunder, Scary Movies, Haunted Houses, the colour pink, skirts, dresses, people pinching her cheeks, messing up her hair, loud noises, anything related to ghosts, scary stories, aegyo

Dislikes: - 

 

          "Aigoo.. These kids." Hye won mumbled and read her book...AGAIN. "Oh! Eun byul you're here! Yay~" Sung hyo cheered and jumped. She jumped and hugged Eun Byul. Eun Byul, being the naive girl, jumped with her. "Yehey~ We're cheering~" she cheered. Jade and Jaera also joined the two girls. Kimberly and Youngsun rolled their eyes at the sight of the four energetic girls. 

           The four girls stopped jumping due to exhaustion. "Ughh.. I need water.." Jade panted. A bottle suddenly popped infront of her face. "Unnie, want a drink?" a voice said that made Jade jumped. She placed a heart over her chest."Omo! Nikka you shocked me." she said and grabbed the drink from Veronica. Veronica shrugged and went back on her reading. She sat behind Minlyn and glanced at her.

         TRING~!!, the school bell rang.

           "Time to go guys~!" Minlyn jumped and packed her things. She was so excited about this day. She just LOVES studying. While humming her way to the classroom, the rest of the girls groaned. "Ughh.. School, you know that I hate you. Don't you ever make me suffer." Joanna groaned. "I wish that too.." Hye wom said, clearer this time.

           The girls packed their things and bid farewell to each other. They went seperate ways except for the others who are classmates.

Classmates:

Jade - Young sun

Kimberly POV:

           I proceeded to my class and s soon as I steeped in, I heard those freaking noises. "OMO~!! Junho oppa~~! Marry me!" a girl squealed. This class is gonna . I finally slid my whole body in and saw the nightmare of my life. AN IDOL. This is not what I have dream of! KPOP IDOLS-  composed of narcissists, dumb and flirty people! Just the opposite of my ideal type. What did these girls saw on those people? And for crying out loud, my idol classmate is my mortal enemy since last year! Lee Junho!

           I stomped my way in and realised that the class was turning hot because of the noise. Since our homeroom teacher is not yet in, I decided to go to the rooftop.

           After a few minutes of walking, I finally arrived at the rooftop. As soon as I open the door, the fresh air brushed against my skin. "Uwa~ So refreshing~" I cheered. I really hate hot weather that's why I liked this weather. I grabbed the pocketbook that my sister gave to me. It was full of action and adventures. Plus, the author signed it~~

          I was enjoying the peace and calmness when a FLIRTY MORTAL ENEMY opened the door of the rooftop. He smirked as he saw me. "Well, well, well, who do we have here?" he chuckled and came closer to me. "Shut up, narcissist! Get out of here! I was first!" I shouted. "Girl, no need to shout, arasso?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" 

          "Well.. you know.. SOME FUN." he said.

          "Really? What fun?" I asked, but not really interested in his answer.

           "This fun!" He smirked and grabbed my adventure book. My eyes widened as saucers. "ANDWAE!!" I shouted. I was about to grab the book but he stood up. Unluckyly, he was taller than me. Aish! I wish his height is just the same as Hye won's. kekeke.. I jumped and jumped. "Stop moving!" I shouted. But he evilly grinned and raised it higher. 

             I continued jumping but we suddenly tripped. "Oww.. My head." He said. "My pocketbook.." I said and reached for my book.

Junho's POV:

            The damn girl get her book. A cockroach apeared at the edge of her skirt. "Don't move! A cockroach is on your leg." I whispered. I felt her stiffen. "Hit it or removed it." she hissed. "Wait, I'll just get something." I said and reached for the mini notebook that a fan gave me. It was a cute looking notebook. 

                                                        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQZIksAVsjv4paCzPPXm-    

          "Heh. Are you not a man enough for this?" she teased. I put down my notebook. "Fine I won't do it!" I said. "Come on do it! I'm sorry!" she said.

           "Beg then~ SAY PWEASE~~!!" I said.

            "FFIINNEE!! HIT IT PLEASE!!!" she begged. I smirked in satisfaction and hitted the roach. SLAP!! "Damn. You hit it wrong! Wait. It's OMG! it's entering my.. AHH!!" she shouted, 'cause the roach entered my skirt. I kept on hitting her till I hit the roach. "Ughh.. Finally." she sighed. We were about to stand when her skirt flew up. I panicked and placed my hand at the edge of her skirt. We heard a gasp and our eyes widened. "MRS. KIM!!!"

Mrs. Kim POV:

         Aish! I'm gonna be late. I looked at the class list and groaned. My two troublemakers are in one section. And it will be my homeroom class! Ughh.. I was about to go to my classes when I heard strange noises from the rooftop. I heard a loud thud so I decided to come up slowly. I heard a faint whisper saying, "Don't move..." And Blah blah...

          Then a girl's voice hissed, "Hit it or remove it." I was a bit startled. Dirty thoughts filled my mind but I shook it away. I might misunderstand it. "Wait, I'll just get something." a male's voice said. Then the female girl replied,  "Heh. Are you not a man enough for this?". I was really startled by that. I think they're having...

            "Fine I won't do it!" a male's voice said.

             "Come on do it! I'm sorry!" the girl said.

            "Beg then~ SAY PWEASE~~!!" the male replied. They are really doing 'it'. NO DOUBT. I need to stop- "FFIINNEE!! HIT IT PLEASE!!!" the girl shouted. Then I heard a loud sound. My eyes widened.

            "Damn. You hit it wrong! Wait. It's OMG! it's entering my.. AHH!!" the girl said. OMONA... I never mind the faint whispers and slaps, I just rushed to the rooftop. I opened the door and gasped. My troublemakers are together. Junho is holding the edge of Kimberly's skirt. "MRS. KIM!!!" they shouted. "Ms.Park and Sr. Lee, to the office. NOW."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OHOHO~~!! I'm sorry for the short update.. TOO LAZY.. -___-"

Anyways.. CONGRATS TO.. sweetlollie

YAY~~!!

So how's the first chapter?? ^^