Living in our own world~

End of the world Romance

"Ummm... Why are we on the mountains again?" asked Kimberly. The girls stared at the sight before them. It was full of green and brown things or should I say plants. There were also noises from some animals... dangerous animals.

Hyewon looked around. "Because of... getting away from people?"

"Just go find a place to camp. A cave should do, right? Let's live like normal people," said Youngsun. She started to look around to find some camping space.

Minlyn groaned and pouted. "How could we live here NORMALLY?" she whined.

"WOOOHOO!! Found one!" exlclaimed Youngsun, ignoring her friend's whining.

They soon settled in the cave that Youngsun found. They placed their bags and other things on the ground. They made a fire that could warm them too. As soon as they gather around the fire, their stomachs grumbled.

"I-I think I'm h-hungry," mumbled Jaera with a hint of pink blush on her face.

Joanna raised her hand. "Same here!"

"Who has food?" asked Eunbyul. They looked at each other waiting for a response saying, 'Hey! I have some food here!' but unfortunately, nobody answered.

"I think we're going to find something for us," said Chun Ae. They all groaned and stood up.

"Hey guys, no pain no food," reminded Chun Ae.

"Okay, anything will do except mushrooms," said Jade as she go search for some food.

The girls seperated ways and searched for food. After some hours of searching for food and screeching because of the icky things in that forest, they went back to the cave bringing these things:

Veronica: carrots

Sunghyo: potaoes

Kimberly: radish

Youngsun: fish

Chun Ae: wild berries

Joanna: pineapple

Jaera: some herb

Minlyn: fishes

Eunbyul: corn

Jade: Mushrooms

 

“Ughh.. I only saw mushrooms all the way. I picked them up but that doesn’t mean I like them,” Jade grunted.

The girls circled themselves around the fire and roasted their food (-minus the fruit). They were kind of desperate to eat something since they just ate those ‘things’ though they aren’t sure if it’s safe to eat it. Jade also ate mushrooms. (A/N: I don’t freaking know why I’m focusing with Jade’s mushroom problems.. LOL)

“You think this is safe to eat?” asked Minlyn as she send a suspicious look to the meat she’s holding. There were weird bubbles ‘blopping’  on the meat. It looked so raw and… disgusting. Can I even eat this thing? Thought Minlyn.

The girls looked at their own piece  of meat. It doesn’t look edible at all, thought the girls.

Sunyoung  had a bitter smile on her face. She placed her meat down. “Maybe no-”

“NO!! This is tasty!” said the brave soul… AKA Youngsun.

She gobbled her meat up with a lot of courage on her face. “This is just amazingly yummy! This is sooo- BLAAAAAAAGGGHHH”

She ran to the nearest bush and puked. Yes… PUKE like she’s pregnant for triplets.

“Okay then. Let’s just not eat this,” said Kimberly and placed her meat down. In the end, they just ate the fruits they collected. Of course they would, those fruits were the most edible ones.

So after eating the fruits, they decided to sleep though they weren’t satisfied with the food they ate. They collected bushes and hays for bed. They placed it in the cave they found.

“Let’s sleep now for us to have some energy for tomorrow, okay?” Kimberly told her friends. All of them nodded and laid themselves on their beds.

All of a sudden, Veronica stood up. “Oh my gosh!”

All of her friends stared at her. She was sweating as heck and she looked as if she had seen a ghost. Eunbyul walked to her terrified friend. “What is it, Nikka?” she asked Veronica.

“I-I felt something in the b-bed,” Veronica stammered.

All of them looked at their friend then turned their attention her bed. Joanna raised her eyebrows. “Are you sure? There’s nothing in it,” she said and walked towards her friend’s bed.

“There is!” cried Veronica. Her friends comforted her and made her calm down while Joanna and Jade decided to check out the bed.

Chun Ae patted Veronica’s back. “There’s nothi-”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

Joanna and Jade let out their ear-piercing screams.

The two young guys immediately ran to their friends in panic. Joanna pulled Youngsun and Minlyn’s sleeve while Jade grabbed their things.

“What are you two doing?” Minlyn asked as she try to loosen Joanna’s grip on her sleeve.

Jade shook her head frantically. “I’ll explain later! Let’s just go away now!” she shouted and kept on fixing their things.

Hyewon looked at them intriguingly. “Why are you panicking?”

“There was a thing on her bed!!” Joanna said and kept on pulling their sleeves.

Youngsun crossed her arms above her chest as the scared Jaera hides behind her. “What that ‘THING’?” she asked, irritated.

“THAT!!!” shouted Jade as she pointed something behind them.

They all looked behind them and saw a big salamander. Their eyes almost popped out from its sockets because of the shock they’re feeling at the moment.

The salamander chased them as they started to run away.

“HOW THE HECK DID THAT BIG MOSTROUS SALAMNDER FIT ON HER BED???!!!” Chun Ae shrieked hysterically. They run with their very might.

“WHAT THE HECK!!!! He’s catching up!!” Chun Ae continued as she looked behind their back.

Jade shook her head. “No! It’s a she!”

“WHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT????!!!” they shouted in unison.

Joanna looked at them wearily. “Yes! An egg was on Veronica’s bed!!!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” they continued shouting and ran.

-+-+-+-+-+

“That was just…” Sunyoung panted. The girls finally got away safely from the salamander. They slumped themselves on the trees they’re hiding.

Eunbyul rubbed her face. “Where do we sleep now?” she whined.

“Here,” Hyewon declared.

After saying those very words, sounds of wild creatures doomed the forest. The girls’ faces turned into a terrified one as they hid themselves.

-+-+-+-+-+

Somewhere in Seoul…

“Haha~ Finally! All the people in the world will love K-pop, except for the Kpop artists and Kpop lovers already. Oh well~~” the person mumbled and placed her testing in the asdfghjkl machine. She the machine and pressed different buttons. She then smiled sinisterly as the machine came to life… Joke. The machine responded.

 “AHAHAHAHAH~~!! It’s allliiiivvvveeee~~” she smiled but it soon turned into a frown. “What am I saying? Don’t I have some original line? It’s not even alive… I’m fooling myself,” the ‘scientist’ grunted.

She watched and anticipated for her machine’s great effects and work. All of a sudden, the machine roared and it looked as if it’s about to explode. The scientist’s eyes widened in horror as she watched her machine jumping, the screws were slowly loosening and violet gas going out from it.

“Nooo!!” she shouted and ran outside. Finally, the machine exploded, spreading the gas. The scientnist ran to the area near her home where it’s a forest like. She sighed as she placed her headphones to her ears. “I almost died there.”

______________________________________________________________-

Sorry for the late update TToTT Aigoo.. I'm an ASDFGHJKL author!!

tumblr_loykb4QTWo1qj60veo1_250.gif