3rd Character...

End of the world Romance

                                                                      tumblr_l8a4xlUrR81qbu1tso1_400.jpg

                                                                                  AFF Username: haewon2010

 

                                                                  Character Name: Kimberly Park (Park Ji Eun)
                                          Nickname: Kim, Lily (her friends called her Kim but her family called her as Lily)
                                                                        Age: 22(international age) 23 (korean age)
                                                                                    Ethnicity: Korean British
                                                                                             Personality:
Kim is an outspoken  and a very loud person. She speaks what's in her mind without any hesitancy or fear of what to come. She's a person with high confidence and high self-esteem which made people regard her as a diva, and she accepted the title gladly as a compliment. Her confidence made her loves to lead or in charge in almost everything and she always puts herself on the same level as the guys. Some admired her gut, and a few felt annoyed with it, but she never mind about it. She's very determined and will get her way till the end. She's someone who wouldn't listen to any suggestions without solid logic. But never afraid of encountering her ideas as she's somewhat open-minded when it comes to team work. She's not into these supernatural things but will believe it without doubt if she had seen it with her own two eyes. What people like about her is about her honesty. She simply won't pretend to be tough if she's having a hard time. She would cry out when she felt sad or vent her anger when she angry and frustrated because she thought it to be an easier way for her to get back to the ground again. Though she may seem heartless, she's pretty caring and thoughtful. She prefers to protect than being protected, that's just how she is. Her words can be harsh, but it's an honest opinion from her heart. She likes to befriend people who are true to themselves just like her; if they don't agree to something, they will speak. She had been used with the English lifestyles but she would never forgotten her ancestor's root.
                                                                                     Persona: Loud Diva
                  Language spoken: British English (fluent), American English(fluent), Korean (fluent), French (Advance)
                                                                                              Likes: 
                                                                               -Different hairstyles
                                                                                  -To be in charge
                                                                                   -rebellious guy
                                                                         -people with brain (smart type)
                                                                                          -fashion
                                                                              -Actions & Adventure
                                                                                      -Competition
                                                                                       -Rainy days
 
                                                                                           Dislikes:
                                                                                       -Narcissist
                                                                                      -hot weather
                                                                                         -height
                                                                                         -Flirting
                                                                                          -Mint
                                                                                    -Scaredy cats
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                            YEAH!! Look who's back..Yeah it's me! Sorry for not updating for so looooonngg!! I have a life to live, ya know?!
                            Anyways, just wait for the other characters and the story. 
                                                                                     tumblr_lks60lKhRD1qejoa4o1_250.gif