Ch. 1

The Eternal Jealousy of Jekyll and Hyde

Kyungsoo sat down with a huff on the practice room floor and wiped away his sweat with a towel. Glancing over, he watched as his fellow band member glided across the floor. It looked like Jongin was floating above the ground and Kyungsoo could only stare. He took a swig of water and stood up. Walking over he tugged on Suho's arm.

"Suho-hyung, when are we going to go back to the dorms? I'm tired and we've been practicing for hours."

Suho smiled and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry. We're almost done. Just one more run through and if it's perfect then we can go alright?"

"Fine." Kyungsoo said with a huff. Going back down he sat and waited for the group to gather.

They got into position and the music started. Kyungsoo jumped across the floor and moved his body to the beat of the music. He felt the sweat gathering in the crook of his neck, but he didn't mind. The music stopped and Kyungsoo rested his hands on his knees taking in deep breaths.

Jongin noticed his small friend tired and out of breath. Walking over he put his hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"You did well Kyungsoo. Our next performance is going to blow everyone away."

"Thanks. Everyone has been working hard."

Suho called everyone over and they loaded into the van. Kyungsoo felt his head bobbing up and down. He was so tired. Jongin also noticed and scooted closer. Gently reaching over he pulled Kyungsoo's head onto his shoulder. He stiffened when he felt Kyungsoo's breath against his neck. They stayed like that until they reached the dorm and Jongin felt bad waking his sleeping friend.

Kyungsoo was still deep in sleep when they stopped. Jongin didn't have the heart to wake up him so he picked him up gently and carried him inside.

"Why don't you every carry me like that?" Luhan said with a pout as he glared at Sehun who in turn avoided eye contact.

Once inisde Jongin slipped off his shoes and walked to the room that they shared. He gently lay Kyungsoo down on the bed and took off his shoes. Kyungsoo groaned in his sleep and itched his eyes.

"mmm no...hyung....rice....mn"

Jongin giggled quietly to himself and slipped on Kyungsoo's pajamas. As he was folding his clothes, Kyungsoo's phone fell onto the floor. Jongin picked it up and set it on the nightstand. Then, walked over to the bed and sat down. He brushed some loose strands of hair out the way and stared down at Kyungsoo's pale face. He looked tired and skinny, but peaceful. The phone on the nightstand buzzed and Jongin got up. He frowned when he saw Hongbin's picture on the screen. Answering it he waited for him to speak.

"Kyungsoo-ah! How was practice? I'm sure you worked hard. Don't work yourself too hard. You promised that we would hangout the next time that you're free. I'm really excited."

Jongin felt anger boil inside of him. He had already planned to take Kyungsoo to the park on their next day off.

"I'm sorry, but Kyungsoo already has plans that day. And the next day, and the next and the next."

"Huh? Who is this?" a confused Hongbin asked.

Jongin, realizing what he had done, hung up and tossed the phone back on the nightstand.

Ruffling his hair he took one last look at Kyungsoo before going into this own bed. Staring at the wall he thought to himself, 'Why did I just do that? Kyungsoo can have other friends. That was stupid and immature of me.' Motion in the bed across from him caught his attention. Rolling over he clutched his pillow as he stared at Kyungsoo's sleeping face.

He smiled to himself and thought about how luck he was to fall asleep looking at such a perfect angel.

 

sorry for such a short first chapter, I just wrote a really long first chapter for my other new fic. Anyways hope you enjoyed this little blip please comment, upvote, and subscribe :)