Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe

The Magic of Neverland
Eli POV
 
I was walking happily at the corridor not knowing to the people who greeted me until I felt someone wrapping an arm around my neck.

"What's with the happy face?"

I grinned when I saw it was L, I also did the same at him, wrapping my arm on his neck. "Nothing much" I said happily as we go to the cafeteria together.

Both of us saw Key waving at us, we went where his table is and as we came, he suddenly pulled me and started to take measurements on my body with his measuring tape.

"So what's the theme this time?" I asked.

"Neverland?"

I narrowed my eyes when I heard the theme. I glance at L; he was confused as well until Key finished taking measurements and went to L to measure his.

"You two should stop with that faces, I'm going to explain it." Key proclaimed

"What's up with Neverland?" I sat down while waiting for Key's explanation.

"Neverland is the theme because it's about being forever young. You know the place where you don't need to grow up" Key explained as he finish measuring L, he sat beside me when he asked, "So any idea what kind of clothes you'll make to suit in the Neverland theme?" I widen my eyes at L's statement.

"Did you two forget who you're talking to?" Key said seriously as he glared at us making me and L tensed.

I gulp my own saliva and replied. "Of course we obviously can’t forget Key the great fashion designer in our University"

"You got that right?" Key smirked.

I wrap an arm around L's neck and whispered, "Seriously! Key is scary when we talk about clothes. Why did you even brought that up?"

L nodded, "I'll try to be careful next time"

Both of us nodded until we notice Key talking to a girl. When they're done, Key went to sit with us.

"Who's that?" I asked

"That girl?” Key pointed, “She’s going to wear my designs as well. Maybe she’ll be your partner or L, but not really sure about it though" Key said while looking to his draft designs.

I just understood what his saying until I notice one of his designs. "Hey! I totally love this design, there's really a Neverland theme in it" I said happily. Key took the design that I like and smiled "I think so too"


Soohyun POV

"Hey! So what part did you get in the play?" I sighed on my phone when Junsu asked me about the play, "I got the main role."

"Oh! Isn't that great, you got the main role but why do I feel that you don’t like it?" He replied as I sat on a bench near the tree covering from the sunlight.

"Well I don’t really know, but when I saw the script that it’s about forbidden love it made me wonder if I really suit being the main role, hyung?" I explained while leaning my back on the bench comfortably.

I can hear Junsu-hyung hummed, "You can do it. Just try it and see if the main role suits you or not" he said as it made me smile. "Thanks hyung, but you're far better than me. Watching you as death in Elizabeth really made me at awe" I said in astonishment.

Junsu hyung laugh, the usual laugh that he always do and he replied by saying "It's my passion to sing so I tried my best. We have the same passion so make sure to use it, Soohyun"

"I will" I nodded

"Remember! You learn it from the best hyung" Junsu said in satisfaction, making me laugh until I noticed a girl dropping some of her things.

"Ah! Hyung I need to go" I said as I hang up and went to help pick up her things. She left when we’re done picking up her things but it made my eyes widen when I saw the script from my play. I took it and followed the girl, tapping her shoulders.

"Excuse me miss, you drop this?" I said, lending her the book. She was surprised but took it from me. "Thank you and sorry for the trouble"

I shook my head and smiled "That's okay. So are you also auditioning to Romeo and Juliet play?" I asked.

"Um... Not really. I'm volunteering to help for the props and more" she said shyly.

I took her hand, obviously it made her startled but I smiled when she stares at me and I said happily "Let's do our best together to make this musical a success"

She tilt her head a little, I can see in her eyes that she's confused until I added "Oh! I'm actually going to be in the play." I can see the way she smile after I said that, it made me surprised a little but I smiled her back.

"Well I better go. See you" she said shyly and I let go of her hand then she left.


Kevin POV
 
"Hey Kevin! Today was great" Alexander said with a smile on his face. Kevin nodded and Alexander noticed something, "Aren't you going home yet?"

Kevin shook his head then he smiled, "Not yet! I still need to write some quote that my professor assign to us" he explained. "Oh! School stuff, I see" Alexander tilts his head to the side and asked, "Well what kind of quote are you going to write?"

"I want to write something related to life but with a deeper meaning" I explained but Alexander did is nod which made me a little sad. I pouted as I look at my paper, ready to give up making a quote.

Suddenly Alexander pats my head, I look up at him and saw that his grinning at me. "Don't give up. I know you’re going to write something"

I smiled at him, "Thanks"

"Well I should get going. Kibum needs some help for his business," Alexander stood up while stretching his arm upwards. I nodded and said "Okay! Be careful on your way"

Alexander saluted at me as he grab the door knob. "Goodbye, Kevin" he added as he left the room.

I let go of my pencil as I started to sit comfortably on the couch, sighing. I closed my eyes while taking a deep breath until Alexander's goodbye keeps repeating on my head. Until it gave me an idea. I open my eyes, grabbing the pencil. "Goodbye..." I mumbled

I started to write my idea while saying it out loud. "Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting."

I smiled, totally satisfied what I just wrote on my paper. I look at the clock; it's starting to get late so I pack my things until someone opens the door.

I look and saw a girl coming in. It made me curious but I was startled when she stared at me. Her eyes widen, suddenly she bows and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know that someone is still in here"

"It’s okay. I'm about to leave anyway" I said, grabbing my bag as I left the room. I simply nodded to the people who greeted me when I left the room, but I started to hear a familiar voice. "Excuse me"

I turn around and saw the girl that I met going towards me.

"Yes?" I asked curiously

"Put out your hand" she said and I followed her, then she puts a paper on my hand making me confused. "You left that in the room"

I look at the paper and noticed it was my assignment that I just did a while ago. "Thanks" I said grabbing her hand for a shake. She was startled at first but smiled when I did that. I let go of her hand as I pointed to the exit, "I better go now?"

I heard her cute little chuckle when I was walking on my way out. It made me smile but as I turn around, I saw her waving at me and mouthed 'Goodbye'
 
 
Dongho POV
 
Dongho was seriously looking at the pitcher while his positioning himself more, moving his bat a little to prepare the hit.
 
The pitcher threw the ball straight at him. Dongho swings the bat but he heard the catcher caught it.
 
"STRIKE ONE!!!" the umpire shouted
 
Dongho shook his head as he positions himself but then he noticed the smirk on the catcher's face. He tutted, rubbing his shoes on the dirt.
 
He hears the cheers from his team. He smiled to them but it disappeared when he glared at the pitcher.
 
The pitcher threw the ball again; Dongho swings the bat and heard something until he saw the ball flying away.
 
Dongho's eyes and mouth were wide opened, he couldn’t believe that he hit it but his team shouted "RUN PETERPAN!!! RUN!!!"
 
His back to his senses, letting go of the bat as he starts to run on the first base, then to the second base. He removed his helmet when he notice the ball dropped and the players on the outside field went to get it.
 
He made it to the third base and decided to run for the home base. Dongho heard his teammates to go back on the third base because they think he wouldn’t make it.
 
Dongho run faster when he heard "CATCHER!!!" He even noticed the catcher preparing in his place to catch the ball.
 
"!" he muttered when his coming closer to the home plate so he decided to slide to make it before the catcher caught the ball.
 
It became quiet, they waited for the fog or dirt to go away until Dongho's foot made on the home plate as the umpire whistled and said "SAFE!!!"
 
Dongho got up with joy because their team won. His team members came to praised him. They even carried him around the field.
 
 
After a while, Dongho was looking something in his bag. "Where is it?" he mumbled
 
"What's wrong?" Dongwoo asked
 
"Hyung! Can I borrow your cellphone? I think I left mine somewhere" Dongho said as he glanced to Dongwoo. "Ah! Sure" Dongwoo gave his cellphone to Dongho and he started to dial his number.
 
'Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... Ri-Hello!?!'
 
Dongho was surprised when a girl answered.
 
"Um... The cellphone that your using, it's mine" he said shyly through the phone. "May I ask where you are now so I can get it?"
 
'I'm here at your classroom maybe? Class II-B’the girl answered
 
"Thank you so much. I'm going there right now to get it" Dongho said as he started to walk. His going to hang-up Dongwoo's phone until he heard the girl's voice ‘What's your name?’
 
Dongho stops walking, he was curious why the girl asked his name but he answered "Peterpan. But that's actually my nickname"
 
‘That's a weird nickname’The girl complained making Dongho shrugged. He gave the phone back to Dongwoo and thanked him.
 
Dongho went to his classroom and notice that it's empty. He look up and saw that his in the right room, he was looking around until he notice his cellphone on a desk from the back.
 
He went to get his cellphone but his eyes widen when he saw a note besides it.
 
'You finally found your cellphone, Peterpan'
 
Dongho chuckled when he read it. He was going to call Dongwoo that he already found his phone but he notice an unfamiliar cellphone chain attached on his phone.
 
It was a small star chain, he stared at it closely and a smile crept on his face. 'Maybe it's from her' he thought