Kiseop's NEVERLAND

The Magic of Neverland
"Hey Kiseop! Wake up! If you don't, you’re going to be late for school."
 
Kiseop groaned when his older sister hits his bed, he covered his head with his blanket as he mumbled. "Shut up." His sister removed the blanket making him shiver but he hugged his pillow tighter.
 
His sister sighed and decided to give up but she noticed the camera in his bag and a smirk appeared on her face. "If you don't wake up then you wouldn't mind if I borrow your DSLR then."
 
Kiseop suddenly sat up from his bed, glaring at his sister when he muttered. "Don't touch my stuff especially my DSLR"
 
"I'm not, I said that so you can wake up" his sister implied.
 
Kiseop nodded and was going to lie down on his bed but his sister drags him out of the bed and to prevent from sleeping. "Go fix yourself. Breakfast will be ready in a few," his sister pushed him directly to the bathroom.
 
After a while, Kiseop grab his bag and went to the front door to wear his shoes, "I'm leaving"
 
"What!?! You’re leaving already." His sister complained, "You didn't even finish eating your food"
 
"But you don't want me to get late for school." Kiseop implied when his almost done tying his shoes. "Bye!" He heard his sister saying something as he left the house by running.
 
He came to the train station, panting so hard from all the running. Leaning his back to the wall as he tried to breathe normally. He looks at the clock near the ticket area, sighing in relief that he wouldn't get late now.
 
Kiseop closed his eyes a little but he heard some things falling but didn't care to open his eyes. His face suddenly crunched up when he got a little irritated because of the commotion.
 
He opens his eyes, searching where the commotion is all about, noticing a short hair girl, wearing big glasses and a simple t-shirt and pants was sitting on the floor as she pick up her things.
 
He was a little pissed when no one even bother to help her so he went to towards her, "Let me help you." He said with a smile on his face.
 
She looked up, wiping her eyes and she sniff "Thank you."
 
Kiseop suddenly knew that she was going to cry so he pats her head, "Don't cry, okay"
 
He starts to pick up her things and noticed that it’s mostly art materials. He gathered all the paint brushes and some paint tubes, putting them on the painting kit besides her.
 
Kiseop stood up, he held out his hand to make her stand up until he noticed her ID. "It seems we go to the same school? I should help you carry your things," he said, getting the two canvases that she's been holding. "I'll carry this while you carry your painting kit."
 
"By the way my name is Lee Kiseop, majoring in photography." He was smiling and held out his hand to offer her a handshake. She took it as they shook hands when she replied, "I'm Kim Minseul, majoring in painting."
 
They let go when they heard the announcer that the train is coming.
 
"Let's go" Kiseop muttered, making Minseul nodded and went inside the train.
 
 
"We're here" Minseul said shyly as she stops walking.
 
"Wow! So this is the painting department." Kiseop said in awe when he saw a lot of art stuffs around, especially paintings. "This is the first time that I've been here"
 
Minseul smiled, "Well I'm glad you like it. You can take pictures around here if you have time," she said happily.
 
"I will! This can be a great help for my thesis that I’m working on." Kiseop said happily, still looking around but then he noticed Minseul bowed at him.
 
"Thank you so much for helping me at the train station," she said
 
"You’re welcome" Kiseop pats her head non-stop. He chuckled when he noticed a visible blush on her cheeks but he suddenly stops when he heard someone.
 
"Minseul, where have you been? I've been trying to call you." A girl came suddenly hugging Minseul, she have a long wavy hair wearing a loose shirt and a short shorts, covering some paints on her cheeks, arms and also her legs.
 
Kiseop was staring at Minseul's friend, making his heart beating so fast. 'What's wrong with me?' he thought but he got startled when she was staring at him.
 
"Who's that?" Minseul's friend asked curiously as she kept staring to him. "Oh! He helped me a while ago at the train station." Minseul replied making her friend think until she realized it. "Don’t tell me your things fell off again"
 
Minseul did a fake laugh, "That's how it happens"
 
Her friend went to Kiseop and bowed at him making him surprise. "Thank you so much for helping Minseul. She's really clumsy sometimes"
 
"A-ah... Th..." Kiseop didn’t finish what he was going to say when her friend added, "Anyway we need to go now but see you around."
 
She was waving to Kiseop then went back to carry Minseul's things and went inside their building.
 
"See you…" Kiseop whispered as a tint of blush appeared on his cheeks, suddenly face-palming himself. 'Why are you acting like this, Kiseop' he thought while going back to his department.
 
 
Kiseop was staring at the clock inside the room, waiting while tapping his table with his fingers. The clock strikes 12 in the afternoon then the school bell can be heard, meaning his classes for today were finally over.
 
He gets his bag and left the classroom, suddenly smiling as he walks his way out to his building department. 'I can't wait to take pictures there.'
 
Kiseop came to the painting department and saw a lot of students concentrating on their works. Some of them were making a car float of fishes; some of them were doing a sculpture with a big marble.
 
He gets his DSLR camera from his bag, starting to get some pictures around him. He took a lot of shots, he even got a little talk to some art students.
 
He was having a great time until an art student said something. "You know, you can take a lot of great pictures inside the building. Every room you go will amaze you."
 
"Really?" Kiseop asked curiously but the anticipating smile on his face can be seen. He looked at the building and decided to go inside.
 
When he came inside, his eyes widen and he couldn't close his mouth. There were a lot of paintings lining up on the hallway. He took every picture that amazes him making him speechless at what he is seeing right now.
 
He decided to look around the classrooms, some rooms are full of sculptures, some rooms are full of props and costumes that he watch in every event that their School had.
 
Kiseop stared on a specific door, he went closer and saw that it's room 0330 with some smudges of painting on it. He grabs the doorknob as he opens it. He freezes when someone was looking on his way. 'Oh! It's Minseul's friend a while ago' he thought when he saw her sitting on a stool with a big painting in front of her.
 
"Um... Is it okay to take some pictures here?" He asked nervously, she nodded and went back to paint. Kiseop went to the side of the room, taking some pictures again.
 
Kiseop looked in his DSLR, reviewing the pictures that he took just now, it made him smile in satisfaction. He looks around to find some more interesting until his eyes went to the girl.
 
He went closer, zooming his lens to the girl with her painting. Taking some shots from different angles until he noticed that her face was crunched up, glaring at Kiseop.
 
"Your making me lost my focus with the sound of your camera." She complained.
 
Kiseop bowed his head and apologized, "I'm sorry"
 
She tried to concentrate on her painting by adding yellow on her canvas but she stopped moving her hand when she noticed Kiseop is sitting beside her. She put her painting brush and palette board down on the floor and she stared at him. "Now what?"
 
"Your attitude was different when I saw you a while ago with Minseul?" Kiseop said curiously and it made her laugh. He was surprised but he also laughs with her until she explained, "When it comes to art, I always get serious. I didn't care what's happening when I’m painting."
 
"That explains all the paint on your body." Kiseop said in a joking way making her laugh again. Kiseop was mesmerized by her smile until his heart is beating so fast. He looks away, trying to calm his heart until he heard her voice.
 
"I haven't introduced myself." He looked back at her, noticing her hand for a handshake and he took it. "My name is Park Yoorae" she said happily.
 
"I'm Lee Kiseop" he smiled at her.
 
^~^~^~^
 
A/N: YAY!!! \(^O^)/ So this is Kiseop's NEVERLAND ^~^ So can you guess what will happen to Kiseop's Baby Don't Cry O_O But that will be take a while because there are still 6 members NEVERLAND *O* I'll post Hoon's NEVERLAND soon ^^ Make sure to read it, okay ^O^ I hope you like this update ^^ Make sure to leave some comments o.O That will make me happy ^^
 http://s1-04.twitpicproxy.com/photos/full/561386238.gif?key=500200