AJ's NEVERLAND

The Magic of Neverland
AJ started to pack his things as he prepares to leave the classroom until one of his classmate called him. "HEY AJ!!!"
 
He turnaround to look at his classmate with a confused look but his classmate asked him, "Where are you going?"
 
"I'm going to do a research about our lesson at the library." AJ smirked when he said it making his classmate flinch and whined, "You are one weird guy." But his other classmate nudged his arm while saying, "We're talking about Kim Jaeseop here, the one who got a perfect score at the entrance exam."
 
All eyes went to AJ, he noticed his classmates and smirked making his classmate shiver when they saw it and started to talk about him while AJ already left the classroom.
 
At the library, AJ took a few books related for his lesson and went to an empty seat from the library. He starts to read the book while writing some information in his notebook.
 
"AJ, what are you reading?" His eyes widen, backing away when he saw Kiseop sitting beside him. "What the hell, Kiseop? What are you doing here?"
 
"I took some pictures here" Kiseop grins, showing his DSLR at him. AJ grabbed the lens to prevent him to take pictures of him.
 
"Hey! Let go!" Kiseop complained.
 
"You should leave already" AJ scoffed but Kiseop shrugs, "You don't own the library so you can't make me." Sticking his tongue out after what he said. It's AJ's turn to shrug with a complain, "You should be with Hoon not with me." Kiseop leans his elbow on the table as he pouted.
 
"I didn't saw Hoon for all day."
 
"Maybe he hates you because of what happen yesterday at the field and now he can't participate to any sports." AJ said in a sarcastic way, but he notice Kiseop biting his lower lip. "So it’s really my fault" He said in a low voice.
 
AJ grabbed Kiseop's shoulder, a smile was crept on his face. "Hoon already told you that it isn't your fault." It made Kiseop feel at ease but he stood up from his chair making AJ curious. "I'll go find Hoon" he said, leaving the library already and AJ smiled while he continue reading his book and taking notes.
 
After a while, AJ notice that some students are leaving until he looks to his wristwatch and saw that it's starting to get late. He pack his things in his bag pack then gets the books from the table to put it back to the shelves.
 
He went to a random shelf to put the books but he heard a girl's voice saying, "You should return it to the right shelf. The literature area is on the other side of this shelf." AJ didn't hesitate and went to the other side to put the books in the shelf where the girl said then he came back to where he heard her voice. "Thank you for telling me that."
 
He can hear that she was sighing in relief making AJ to ruffle his hair as he asked sincerely. "Why don't you come out so I can thank you properly?"
 
"I can't..." she replied, "I won't be able to meet you because I'm the queen of this library, if I'm seen then I'll disappear."
 
AJ was stunned when he heard that, blinking his eyes a few times and he grins. "I'm going home now but I'll come back to talk to you, but can you tell me your name?" He waited for her to reply but he didn't hear anything. AJ sighs in disappointment and prepares himself to leave as he took a step forward.
 
"I can't tell you my name either..." She muttered making AJ to stop. "Not being able to meet with anyone for life must be lonely," he said, walking his way out of the library.
 
When he came out, he looks back to the building, whispering, "Queen..." He smirks when he starts to walk until he heard some footsteps. He looked up to see Kiseop and Hoon running towards him.
 
"That took you long enough to get out the library?" Hoon said when he came as he ruffles AJ's hair, AJ shoved his hand away from his hair when he glares at him. It made Kiseop laugh while wrapping his arm to AJ and Hoon's neck and starts to walk but Hoon muttered.
 
"But AJ, seriously, what took you so long?"
 
"I met the queen of the library." AJ said without looking at his friends faces making Hoon and Kiseop to notice his blush and they started to . "You could just say that you met a girl." Kiseop implied with a grin on his face while poking AJ's cheeks.
 
AJ shrugs, trying to get away from them while complaining. "Think what you want." He mumbles, starting to run making Kiseop and Hoon to follow him.
 
'Queen of the library'AJ thought happily as he look up to the sky while running.
 
 
AJ came back to the library and went to the shelf where he heard her voice yesterday. He sat on the floor as he grabs a random book from the shelf.
 
"Are you here?" He said in a low voice
 
"What are you doing here?" She whispered making AJ laugh as he remember that he said the same thing to Kiseop yesterday. He mentally thanked Kiseop then he replied, "I can be here whenever I want because you don't own the library."
 
AJ heard her giggle and it made him blush, covering his face with both of his hands as he thought. 'Calm down AJ. She just giggled that's all.' He leans his head to the shelves and asked, "Can you recommend me a book?"
 
"Recommend?" She mumbled making AJ blush by her voice. AJ's hand was on his forehead as he looks up at the ceiling, "I got totally embarrassed from what happen yesterday so..."
 
"Hehe..."
 
AJ smirked when she heard her laugh, "You just laughed."
 
"Sorry..." She mumbled making AJ to be serious and said, "I don't see the point in apologizing. Laughing is a good thing, after all." He was waiting for her to say someday but there was none so he tried to talk something else.
 
"Hey! I'll read the book you'll recommend me?"
 
"Ah..." She muttered but AJ continued, "Because I like your voice."
 
"Try to find 'The Snow Queen' book in front of you." The girl said making AJ to look at the books in front of him then he saw the specific book and grabbed it. He flips the pages to see what's about until he noticed that it's a picture book.
 
"Picture book? I'm not a kid anymore" AJ whined but the girl didn't say anything. He sighs when he flips the page, "Fine! I'll read it."
 
It became quiet when AJ starts to read the book and after a while, he closed the book and put it back on the shelf.
 
"Well?" She asked curiously.
 
"You will disappear the moment you're seen by someone." AJ said, "Just like Greda, searching for Kay who was kidnapped by the Snow Queen. We might be able to meet if I look for you at school... That's what I thought"
 
"It's impossible" She whispered, AJ clenched his fist as he look at the ceiling. "I want to meet you. What should I do so we can meet?"
 
"The Snow Queen said it was the condition to release Kay. If I can make the same thing happen, I can meet you without you disappearing." She explained. "Impossible!" AJ said, "I'll definitely meet you so wait for it." He stood up and starts to leave the library.
 
'Like the story, I need to gather the scattered ice pieces to make the word "eternity" and it's like I'll become a master?’AJ thought, 'That's bull. I'll definitely meet you'
 
 
AJ was in a hurry to meet Kiseop and Hoon, the meeting took so long than he expected it was important to him so he didn’t skip it. He turned left but his eyes widen when he saw a girl walking and both of them bump each other. He hissed while rubbing his nape but he was surprised that the girl he bump was gone.
 
He stood up but felt something on his right hand and saw that the ID strap tangled to his fingers. He looks at the ID to know who it's from. He turnaround and saw the girl walking away.
 
"KIM SOOKYUN"
 
He shouted making the girl to stop walking. AJ went to give the ID back to her but his eyes widen when she saw the girl. "You’re the girl from the library before." The girl smiled as her answer and took her ID and starts to leave making AJ confused but he ignored when he realized that his late.
 
Then he stops again and shouted, "SEE YOU AROUND THE DEPARTMENT, KIM SOOKYUN!!"
 
The girl was surprised when look back to AJ but he grins as he waved to her and starts to leave making the girl laugh.
 
^~^~^~^
 
A/N: YAY!!! \(^O^)/ AJ's NEVERLAND is out ^~^ So can you guess what will happen to AJ's Baby Don't Cry O_O But that will be take a while because there are still 4 members NEVERLAND *O* So Eli's NEVERLAND will be next ^^ Make sure to read it, okay ^O^ I hope you like this update ^^ Also sorry that it took so long for me to update O_O I got pre-occupied by reading manga again *O* hehe! but anyway make sure to leave some comments o.O That will make me happy ^^ NOW!!! It's time for AJ SPAM *O* Te Amo~
 
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vm6vFPBo1r99ftco4_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vm6vFPBo1r99ftco3_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vm6vFPBo1r99ftco2_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3l6siJpI61qzl99lo3_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3l6siJpI61qzl99lo2_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rmysI0Ch1qkyy1bo2_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ntkvyaWW1rrxjo3o2_500.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0u1yrWpXs1rnz8nao1_400.gif