Hoon's NEVERLAND

The Magic of Neverland
Hoon is walking his way to school until AJ tackles him from behind by wrapping his arm to his neck. "Tsk! That hurts." Hoon groaned when he felt a little pain from his back making AJ to let go and got worried.
 
"Sorry! I forgot that you got hit from Kiseop's attack yesterday." AJ said while apologizing. It made Hoon laugh as he playfully hit his arm until he notice that one person is missing. "Where's Kiseop?"
 
AJ continues to walk making Hoon to do the same while explaining. "I went to his house to pick him up but her sister said that he overslept", "Geez! He must be watching some yesterday night" he complained. Hoon tried to suppress his laughter but fail to do so, making both of them laugh to each other.
 
"Kiseop will kick your if he heard that." He said, wiping a tear from his eye cause of laughing. AJ smirked, "Let’s see if Kiseop can really do that." Hoon laughs again when he saw a sheepish grin on AJ's face but he suddenly stops when he felt another pain on his back.
 
AJ seems to notice it, "Will you be able to participate for the practice match today?" AJ asked worriedly. It made Hoon frown "As much as I want to, but it seems I can't play soccer today. I'll just watch the practice match." He explained as he smiled happily making AJ to smile as well.
 
Both of them came to their school, "Well see you later then." AJ said as he starts to go to his building department while waving to Hoon.
 
Hoon waved him back with a smile and when AJ isn't looking anymore, he went to his classroom.
 
 
Hoon slides the door to his classroom a man is standing in front of him. It made him startled, backing away a little. "Hoon, is it true that you won't be able to play for today's practice game?" Dongwoo asked.
 
"Ah... Yeah... " Hoon muttered while walking inside the classroom. "So it means you're not going to taekwondo practice later?" Dongjun added making Hoon nod until he explained. "I'm not going to participate in the swimming competition this week also basketball"
 
"Eh! The Hoon star won't be participating in any sports." Dongwoo complained. "Well it can be help that I got myself hit with a soccer ball really bad on my back" Hoon muttered as he chuckle on the last word.
 
Dongwoo went to his seat as he slams both of his hands on his table. "We heard that you saved a track and field member by making your body as a shield to protect that member." Hoon raised an eyebrow then a grin crept on his face. "I did, didn't I? Besides she's the best runner in their team that's why I save her"
 
"As expected to Hoon the great star to be concern with other people than himself." Dongwoo exaggerated making Hoon sigh and stood up from his sit. Dongjun saw him and asked, "Where are you going?"
 
"I'm going to the infirmary to let the nurse check my back." Hoon explained making all the girls inside the classroom squeals as they imagined him being half .
 
Hoon suddenly sighs when he came out to his classroom, walking his way to the infirmary. 'Dongwoo doesn't need to exaggerate about it. I really need a break so it can't be help that I need to pretend that back still hurts.' He thought
 
He came to the infirmary, he was greeted by a sweet smile of their nurse, Jiyeon. When Hoon saw her, he got blush and tried to look elsewhere. "What are you doing here in this fine morning, Hoon star?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow.
 
"I got hit by a ball yesterday, so is it okay if I take a little rest." Hoon explained while trying to hide his blush by looking down. "Sure!" Jiyeon said happily, preparing the infirmary bed and Hoon followed her.
 
He sat down on the side of the bed as he removes his shoes until he noticed Jiyeon was staring at him. "Um..." Hoon couldn't say any words on his mouth so he puffs his cheeks.
 
Jiyeon suddenly laugh because of Hoon's cute reaction. She pats his head, "I heard that you couldn't participate in any sports for a while. Was that the reason?"
 
Hoon became startled when he heard that but he look up, looking at her intensely. Jiyeon blush when she notice the way he look but continued to talk. "I also heard the reason that it all happen because you saved a girl from the track and field team."
 
"You really are Hoon star, a multi-player that risks for others than himself. But that's what I like about you, you still know your limits while other students still want to participate on their sports." Jiyeon explained. Hoon was stunned from all her explanation. He was going to say something but got interrupted when another student came in the infirmary.
 
Jiyeon starts to move the white curtains for Hoon to sleep comfortably, "Just rest." She whispered
 
Hoon was shocked, he didn't know what just happen. The girl that has been crushing on ever since he studied here might have taking of liking him but he suddenly shook his head and lie down. He was staring to the white ceiling in the infirmary, 'Could it be...'
 
But he was back to reality when he heard a familiar voice, he sat up, trying to eavesdrop on their conversation.
 
"I got myself trip while I was running. I really am the clumsy one in our team." A girl voice said as she adds a laugh at the end of her sentence. "Don't say that." Jiyeon complains then she noticed that she was out of medical equipment. "I'll go out for a bit to get some more medical equipment."
 
The girl nodded, making Jiyeon to leave the place. She was looking around until she saw her teammates practicing through the window and a sweet smile crept on her face.
 
Then it was gone when she noticed the curtains moving. She went to open it but her eyes widen when she saw how close her face to someone and that someone was Hoon. Both of them backs away and got embarrass from what just happen until she realized that Hoon is leaving.
 
She followed him, not caring the small bruise on her knee until Hoon noticed her, complaining, "What are you doing? You should stay in the infirmary."
 
"It's my fault."
 
Hoon was surprised, raising an eyebrow as he mumbled. "Your fault?" He was looking to her face then he remembered that she's the girl that he rescued yesterday. Without saying anything, Hoon grabs her wrist and went somewhere.
 
They went outside the building, going to the field but Hoon stops, getting his handkerchief from his pocket. She was confused when Hoon told her to stay where she's standing as he went to a faucet, making his handkerchief soaking wet when he came back.
 
Hoon kneel down in front of her, wrapping his handkerchief on her bruise. It made her flinch when she felt a little pain but her eyes widen when she saw Hoon smiling at her.
 
"This should do it." Hoon muttered as he stood up then he look to her eyes and said, "I want to see you practice?"
 
"Eh... But..." She stuttered
 
"I even risk myself to save you from getting hit yesterday because you’re important to your team." Hoon exclaimed as he pouted in the end of his sentence. He starts to leave but she grabs his wrist making him stop. Hoon was looking to her wrist where the girl grabs him then he glanced to her face.
 
Hoon smiled when he saw a little blush on her face. "You can watch as a thank you from yesterday." She mumbled and Hoon nodded as he watched her going to her teammates. He sat down, waiting for her practice run until he noticed how serious she was as she prepared herself to run.
 
One of her teammates starts to whistle, making her run. Hoon stood up when he watch her run and when she came to the finish line, Hoon was smiling.'She's fast'
 
He was going to leave until he heard her, "Wait!" He turns around when she saw her running towards him. She suddenly breathes in and out to calm herself but she looks at him and asked, "How was it?"
 
Hoon suddenly smiled, putting both of his hands to her shoulders. "You're really good and you should be happy that you can run happily, don't ever think that it's your fault that I couldn’t participate in any sports for a while." He explained, "You should be happy that a prince charming came to rescue you."
 
She laughs making Hoon to smile happily until she added, "Thank you, Hoon."
 
Hoon was surprised when he heard his name but he asked happily, "Your welcome, and is it okay to know the name of the princess that I rescue from danger?"
 
"You should stop talking like a prince." She laughs again but told him her name, "And my name is Kim HyunAe."
 
Hoon smiled, "See you around, HyunAe"
 
^~^~^~^
 
A/N: YAY!!! \(^O^)/ Hoon's NEVERLAND is out ^~^ So can you guess what will happen to Hoon's Baby Don't Cry O_O But that will be take a while because there are still 5 members NEVERLAND *O* So AJ's NEVERLAND will be next ^^ Make sure to read it, okay ^O^ I hope you like this update ^^ Make sure to leave some comments o.O That will make me happy ^^ NOW!!! It's time for HOON SPAM *O* BLAME NYLONTVKOREA BECAUSE OF HOON'S HOTNESS >///<
 
tumblr_m449y02AHR1qc0dug.gifraaawrboy:  Bunny hoon :Q__ <3
kim-eli:  hoontokki:  How could you trip OTL OTL  omg its okay bb i do that too
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE HOON SPAM ^O^