Soohyun's NEVERLAND

The Magic of Neverland
Soohyun went to the bathroom as soon as he woke up to fix himself for another day at school. When his done, he came out to the bathroom and went back to his room to change his clothes. He buttons his shirt as he looks at himself to the mirror until he heard his mother. "Soohyun, don't forget to wake up your brother!"

"It can't be help..." He shrugs but he suddenly grins and went out to his room as he went to wake up his brother to the other room.

Soohyun watch how fast asleep his brother is but he suddenly removes the blanket as he shouts. "DONGHO!!! WAKE UP!!!"

Dongho groaned, "Leave me alone..." Turning his body opposite from Soohyun and went back to sleep but Soohyun didn't gave up. He grabbed Dongho's arms and pulled him up. Dongho got up from his bed, narrowing his eyes to Soohyun. He can see how obviously piss Dongho is right now because someone interrupts his slumber.

"I hate you... Hyung..." Dongho mumbled as he glares at his hyung.

Soohyun just laugh, pushing Dongho's back way out of his room, guiding him to the bathroom. "Yeah... I love you too," He said sarcastically when Dongho slams the door shut. "And don't make mom wait or I'll eat your food as well"

After a while, Soohyun was eating his breakfast while his mother started to clean some dishes but noticed that Dongho is taking so long.

"Why is your brother like this every morning..." Their mother sighs.

"That's Dongho anyway, but it can't be help..." Soohyun mutters and starts to get some more food from Dongho's plate. He opens his mouth to eat it but they heard Dongho coming and grab Soohyun's wrist and ate the food from his spoon.

"They're... mine..." Dongho said while munching his food and sat down to continue eating his breakfast as Soohyun and their mother watch him eat.

Soohyun chuckled at how Dongho eats with all the food on his cheeks before swallowing it just like a chipmunk.


Soohyun and Dongho were walking their way to the bus stop but Soohyun grins when he wraps his arm around his brother's neck. "I still can't believe that you'll be in college in a few months and not to mention that you applied in my university."

"Well your university is great and they have some special recommendation when it comes to sport," Dongho muttered as he tried to get away from Soohyun.

"Oh yeah! Our university will recognize you because of your skills in baseball," Soohyun added, "Peterpan will be popular in our university then..."

Dongho chuckled as he look at his older brother. "There's no way I'll be popular because Hoonstar is"

"Who's Hoonstar?" Soohyun asked curiously.

It made Dongho to stop walking as he look at his brother in shock, "You don't know Yeo Hoonmin? His like the famous person in your university."

"How come!?!" Soohyun asked again making Dongho to face palm himself, 'This brother of mine doesn't know what is happening around him.'

"Yeo Hoonmin is known for participating all kinds of sports. I admire him because it shows how great his sportsmanship is." Dongho explained making Soohyun's mouth agape and glanced back to his brother. "His really great then..."

Dongho showed a big smile. "He really is," He look at his wristwatch and saw the bus coming, waving to Soohyun as he starts to run. "My bus is here. See you later, hyung"

Soohyun waved back as a smile crept on his face and starts to wait for the next bus.

After a few minutes of waiting, his bus came and Soohyun went inside and sat in the back of the bus. He looks at the bus window, watching the people that are going inside, until he noticed someone familiar.

Soohyun looks inside the bus but he stiffened when a girl was walking her way to where he sits and then she sat next to him.

"Aren't you Romeo in our musical play?" she asked curiously, looking into his eyes making Soohyun to blink many times.

"Um... Y-yes..." He stuttered while scolding in his mind to calm himself.

The girl chuckled but said something to him, "I'm the girl you help out the other time."

Soohyun realized what she's talking about and muttered. "I remember you..."

"I'm Park Jangmi" She offered her hand when she said her name to Soohyun and he took it as he introduced back. "My name is Shin Soohyun but you can call me Soohyun"

As both of them finish shaking their hands an awkward silence came when the bus started to move but Soohyun decided to break the silence as he talk to her.

"I'm going to the gym as soon as this bus arrives to our university. Do you want to come along while I'll practice for the play?"

"Sure!" Jangmi said shyly with a small blush on her face as she looks away. Soohyun noticed her and it made him blush as well but he couldn't help but smiled too

After a long ride, the bus stops in the corner. Soohyun and Jangmi came out and started to walk their way to the gym.

When they came, the instructor was busy encouraging the students about their part for this play but it stop when the instructor noticed Soohyun and Jangmi.

"Oh! Great!! You two came right on time," The instructor said in delight then starts to point somewhere making the both of them look where she's pointing. "Jangmi could you help them out fix the props"

Jangmi nod and went to help the other students while Soohyun watch her leave and noticed that she look over her shoulder. "Do your best!" Jangmi implied while making a fist, making him to chuckle at her cute actions.

But the instructor took his arm, dragging him to the center stage and gave him the script. "Soohyun let's try to practice this part"

"Uh... Sure..." Soohyun muttered, starting to read the script.
 
^~^~^~^
 
A/N: YAY!!! Soohyun's NEVERLAND is out ^O^ How was it? So I made Dongho and Soohyun brothers in this fic *O* Well they both have the same last name so I think it's a good idea to make them siblings ^^ Hehe... Also sorry that it took so long -_- College life is taking my life T_T Anyway here are some SOOHYUN SPAM ^O^
 
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ou1hMTRL1qhrfp9o2_500.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8wnh2qE1u1r31ykso2_1280.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8kcjnl7B51qlwz38o2_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8kcjnl7B51qlwz38o9_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8kcjnl7B51qlwz38o3_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8f7vj7nBM1rvht28o3_400.gifCute Leader Soohyun