Eli's NEVERLAND

The Magic of Neverland
Eli comfortably sat on a bench, he was looking to the sky as he watch the clouds slowly moving but suddenly his cellphone vibrated and saw a message from L.
 
'Key wants me to tell you to come back to our department already. He wants to make sure that the clothes fit you before making more progress on the design.'
 
"Time to go back…" Eli mumbled as he stood up and starts walking his way to his department building.
 
He sighs and suddenly kicked a small pebble in front of him. He was surprised that it got hit to someone shoes so he look up to see a guy, maybe same age as him, holding a DSLR camera on his hand.
 
The guy noticed him making Eli to look elsewhere but the guy chuckled until they heard someone shouting.
 
"HEY KISEOP!!! HOON & I ARE GOING TO LEAVE YOU IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!"
 
The guy in front of Eli suddenly bowed to him as he went to his friends and shouted back. "THAT'S NOT FAIR, AJ!!"
 
Eli watched the guy going to his friends and left making him to tilt his head to the side and said to himself. "That was weird," then suddenly his cellphone started to ring and answered it.
 
"WILL YOU HURRY UP AND COME HERE ALREADY!!!"
 
Eli suddenly moved his phone away from his ear when Key shouted at him on the other line. "Alright! Alright!"
 
"You better be!" Key said then hangs up his phone making Eli to run to his department as he think how much trouble he'll get if it's Key that we're talking about.
 
 
Eli was standing properly as Key keeps walking around to see how the clothes fits for him then he suddenly nodded. "Okay! It's good... Now take it off so I can start the other details."
 
Key gestures his hand to make Eli return the clothes that he just worn. When Eli gave it to him, Key gestures his hand again like shooing him already.
 
"The way you gesture your hand, is like your trying to make me leave." Eli whined, "I'am trying to make you leave." Key replied making Eli to make a shock expression. He pushed Eli away to the room and when his out, Key closed the door loudly making the 'No Disturb' sign move.
 
Eli narrowed his eyes as he starts to walk while mumbling "That cold bastard..." But then his cellphone started to ring, he gets it from his pocket and saw the caller is and muttered. "Speak of the devil…"
 
"What now?" Eli complained when he answered it while Key replied on the other line. "Make sure that you won't do anything reckless or stupid so you can still participate..."
 
He shrugged, "I won't! So don't worry about it."
 
"I don't believe you! I know you will do something again." Key said seriously on the other line making Eli to tremble with fear, "And if you're looking for L, his at the cafeteria."
 
"Ah! Wait-" Eli didn't continue what he was going to say when Key already hang up his phone making Eli to say coherent words about Key. "He is seriously the bossy, cold, diva, bastard that I ever known." Eli teasingly mumbled and smiles to himself
 
'I shouldn't say those words when Key is around or for sure I'm going to meet hell soon.'He thought as he walks his way to the cafeteria to meet L.
 
When he came to the cafeteria, he saw L sitting on a table just around the corner with a girl beside him. L noticed Eli coming to their table then he smiled when his already in front of him. "So did the clothes fit you?"
 
Eli nodded but his eyes were staring to the girl beside him making L to notice. "Oh yeah! Eli, this girl is one of our partner's friends and she's going to hang-out with us in the meantime while Key is busy focusing the clothes of her friend." L explained and all Eli did was to nod but he noticed L stood from his sit, "Where are you going?"
 
"I just need to buy something to eat. I'm seriously hungry now." L said then Eli gestures his hand that he can go and L left in a flash. Eli looks around the cafeteria but went back to focus to the girl that is sitting opposite from him, noticing that she was doing something on her laptop.
 
He couldn't help notice the video camera that is attached to the laptop and he suddenly sat beside her to see what she's doing. He saw a lot of video clips combined making him realized what she's doing. "You edit videos..."
 
The girl jump a little when she heard Eli's voice near her making her eyes widen that he was sitting beside her.
 
"Yeah! I'am but I mostly do documentary videos." She said shyly. "That's cool!" Eli grinned as he watched her edit some parts then asked, "Are you doing a new documentary?"
 
She sighed in disappointment, "I was going to make a documentary with my friend but she's to pre-occupied with the fashion thingy and your friend of yours doesn't want me to record some videos."
 
'Key'Eli rolled his eyes as he mention Key's name in his mind but then he suddenly had an idea.
 
"Hey! How about me?" Eli asked happily. The girl raised an eyebrow, "What about you?"
 
"Key doesn't need me for now because he already started to do my clothes for the fashion show and I'm not really busy as you think it is so..." Eli explained then she continued what he was going to say. "...so you want me to do the documentary with you?"
 
 
Eli nodded happily until a big smile shown to her face. "Thank you very much!"
 
"So when should we start?" Eli asked but he noticed another girl from the entrance waving at their direction until the girl beside him is packing her things.
 
When she's done, she stood up from her sit and showed her cellphone to Eli. "We can start tomorrow. So can we exchange numbers?" He nodded, getting his cellphone from his pocket as they exchange numbers, he look at his cellphone to see the contact details from the girl. "So your name is..."
 
He stopped when he saw that she was gone. His eyes went to the entrance and saw her with her other friend as they left the cafeteria but Eli grinned.
 
He looks at his cellphone again, "Yoon Jinri…”
 
"Did I just miss something?" Eli was a little surprised when he heard L's voice when he came back and brought some food with him.
 
"Nothing much." He smirked and hid his phone as he start to steal some food from L making him complain, "Hey! Buy your own food." Eli stuck his tongue out as he steals another food from L.
 
^~^~^
 
A/N: YAY!!! \(^O^)/ Eli's NEVERLAND is out ^~^ So can you guess what will happen to Eli's Baby Don't Cry O_O But that will take a while because there are still 3 members NEVERLAND *O* So Soohyun's NEVERLAND will be next ^^ Make sure to read it, okay ^O^ I hope you like this update ^^ Also sorry that it took so long for me to update O_O I got busy with college stuff -_- I'm back to University again so I'm having a date with my paintings T^T Hehe! but anyway make sure to leave some comments o.O That will make me happy ^^
 
Also I'll add the character profiles in the decription when NEVERLAND of the three members are out ^O^