Coincidence

The Magic of Neverland
Kiseop POV
 
'Snap... Snap...'

The camera shutter speeds when I took a picture of a couple walking together. Seeing those kinds of things made me smile and an addition for my photo collections of two people sharing happiness.

I'm working on it as my thesis project in my major that's why I went out to School to find more interesting couples wandering around here. I took another picture of an old lady with an old man, so I guess they're together as they smile to each other. It suddenly made me remember what my professor told us


"Do you believe in fantasies?" he said, walking around the classroom.

One of the students raised their hand, "Sir, fantasies were myths that are parents want us to believe when we were young." Some of my classmates agree in that statement.

"That's probably true." our professor said, "But it doesn't mean that fantasy didn't really exist."

"Professor, how can fantasy be related to photography?" My seatmate asks then our professor smiled, "That's a good question. Fantasy is related to photography"

"How come?" Now it was my turn to ask as I quirk one eyebrow in curiosity.

The professor wrote fantasy in the board then he looked at us and started to explain. "You never knew but fantasy has been in our life, not just a fiction or myth, it's more like you can feel somewhere. Like for example, when you guys were going to take some pictures in some place, all of a sudden a particular place took your attention and you eagerly want to take a snap with it using your camera. That's what fantasy is, you're creating a story with your own eyes and your camera"

We were seriously been listening to our professor about fantasy until he smiles and asked something "I know that you felt something like that but I should give another example, but can someone tell me what love is?"

Some of my classmates started to raise their hands. "Love is blind", "Love is infinite"

They answered a lot about love until our professor gesture his hand to stop and said "There's no wrong answer about love." He said while smiling at us

He starts to write love on the board and drew an arrow above it, going to the word fantasy and encircled it. "Love is also a fantasy, you never know who you fall in love with or who you'll end up to, that's why love is blind but that's a part of fantasy. It's not about wishing to have super powers or a dream-like life because it's you who's making your life if you want it to be fantasy."



I smiled, until I notice two little kids playing around in the park. I went to their direction, as I came closer and took some pictures of them.

The girl noticed me and went to my direction and the boy followed her. "What are you doing, oppa?"

I crouch down to see her in the same level and patted her head, "I'm taking pictures with your friend here." I said pointing to the little boy, I saw his face getting red and I smiled.

Then suddenly the little boy's eyes widen and tug the little girl that I'm patting to, "Rina, look! Noona is leaving. Maybe she's already done with her drawing"

"Noona?" I asked and the little girl nodded then pointed somewhere. I turn around to notice a girl fixing her things. "Unnie always comes here every day to draw"

I narrowed my eyes and noticed a canvas that she's holding and I thought that she must be a painter. I turn to look back to the kids and asked, "You two know her"

Both of them shook their heads. "Nope! But she's here every day to draw. We talk to her sometimes and she's really nice" the little boy said and the little girl agree as they went back to play.

I turn around and the girl was already gone but I can't help the feeling that I've seen her already.

 

Hoon POV

I was practicing my soccer skills at the middle of our school grounds while waiting for my friends. I toss the ball in the air and prepared to kick it into the goal. I was happy when it got in, I jump around until I get the ball but suddenly someone took it from me by kicking it.

I was surprised but grinned when I saw AJ and Kiseop.

"Hey! Where you've guys been?" I complained.

"Sorry! The meeting took so long that we need to extend it," AJ said, passing the ball to Kiseop. Kiseop played the ball for a while, "I did my thesis project for photography"

"Is that the same professor who told your class about fantasy?" I remembered and Kiseop grinned as he passes the ball to me. "It's still weird but I had fun listening to it"

AJ and I were looking to each other and we both smirked. I pass the ball to AJ, he kick the ball towards Kiseop, "Always the same Kiseop with weird hobbies." he added

Kiseop dodge the ball, suddenly glaring at me and to AJ. "You two are going to regret that?" He went to get where the ball is while AJ and I were laughing at Kiseop until we saw the track and field team ready to prepare for practice.

"They'll have a Competition next week, right?" AJ asked making me quirk an eyebrow "Who?"

"The track and field girls’ team" AJ added pointing his finger to their direction. I hummed until I notice Kiseop preparing his attack. I tapped AJ's back as I tried to back away. "AJ! I think I know the reason why Kiseop said that we should regret it"

AJ narrowed his eyes at me, beckoning my head towards Kiseop, we start to back away as possible, we saw Kiseop kicking the ball really hard towards us.

I smiled, trying to catch Kiseop's ultimate kick but I notice a girl from the track team running. I look towards the ball and it's going to her direction. I run as fast as I could and shouted "WATCH OUT!!!"

The girl stopped running when she heard me, she notice the ball and tried to run but she got trip so she tried to cover herself from the ball. I came to cover the girl as I block the ball with my back. The ball hits my back really hard.

Kiseop and AJ came to me, "Hoon, are you okay?" AJ asked.

I stood up as well as the girl that I'm with and flinched. "Are you okay?" the girl asked

"I'm okay! How about you? Can you still run?" I said with a worried look making the girl blush a little. "I'm okay. Thank you for rescuing me"

"Don't mention it," I smiled and tried to walk but hissed when I felt a little pain on my back. Kiseop and AJ grab my arm as they help me to walk.

"Sorry! It was my fault" Kiseop felt guilty about what happen but I shook my head, "Don't apologize. At least I saved her from getting hit, she's important to their team"

I turn around and saw the girl blushed when she heard what I just said and this time she bowed as a thank you.

AJ shrugged, "Your trying to be Prince Charming today aren't you?"

"Am I?" I said in a sarcastic way.

The three of us laugh as we walk out the field.


AJ POV

I was staring on my notebook until I snap, ruffling my hair then cover my face with both of my palm. I open my fingers a little to take a peek on my notebook.

I sighed as I rest my elbow on the table while I turn the pen on my hand. Another sigh escape from my mouth, staring on my notebook. "How the hell should I write something about Miracle?" I said as I ruffled my hair again and tutted, until I remember about it.


"Class! You're going to write something about Miracle" our professor smiled as he leans his back to the blackboard.

Many of us react negatively at what he just said, "But why Miracle, professor? It's just a word to most kids to believe in"

Our professor gestured his hand as he made ticking noises using his tongue. He slam the blackboard making us startled, he grab a chalk and wrote miracle on the board, all caps.

He drew a line below the word. "Obviously you're going to use your mind to write something about miracle. That’s what you do because this is your major, literature." he exclaimed

"As a writer you need to be creative on the way you write. That's why you're going to write about miracle for starters" he opened his arms to us with a smile on his face. "Be creative on what will you write about Miracle"



Obviously with that mischievous smile of that professor plastered on his face can make any student irritated and that includes me. "That old geezer, he’s the worst professor that I know than Kiseop's"

I closed my notebook and pack up my things to leave but when I stood up on my chair, I heard some books falling until I notice a girl on the floor, piled with books.

"Sorry"

I tried to help her collect the books until I heard what she said, "That's okay! I'm really clumsy sometimes"

I look up and she was smiling but more of a mischievous smile just like my professor.

When we're done picking up the books, I grab my bag and left without saying anything. I look back without any hesitation and I saw the girl carried the books; I snickered when I saw it.

"She's weird" I mutter as I left the library

TBC...

 

A/N: YAY!!! I finally updated this ^O^ Seriously this going to be a long chapter *O* I won't let you guys disappointed ^~^ I also hope you'll love the poster and background as well ^^ Leave some comments okay >///<