-

Love is Easy (discontinued)

A/N: Double update, go back 

 


 

Kris

Monday rolls in again. I don't get enough sleep for the past days. I was thinking about us. Tao and me. It's getting complicated. I groaned. I throw my stuff inside my locker before going for lunch break. I knew I liked Tao, all those symptoms explained it all. Like how I want to impress him everytime we hang out or how he is constantly on my mind. Now I know why they say love means slowly losing your mind. 

I saw Tao at our usual spot. He was leaning against the tree, eyes gazing up at the sky. I looked up, nothing interesting up there, except for white fluffy clouds. I need my bed NOW. I walked towards him with lazy steps, his sharp ears perked up and he looked at my direction and grinned. He is beautiful.

I just want to go and confess on the spot but I guess... I'm afraid of rejection and how he'll reacts after that. Like,   I'm putting everything on risk here, thank you very much. 

I sat next to him, like I always did and plopped my head on his shoulders. It's not as comfortable as it looked on typical korean drama but I'm too sleepy to care. I noticed how stiff he is at the moment. I chuckled inwardly. 

"Five minutes.. I'm tir" yawn,"-ed"

"Is our prez sleepy today?" he said teasingly.

"Oh, shut up you.",I s my long arms around his waist and nuzzled in the crook of his neck inhaling his scent. I felt warm fuzzy sensation all over my body. Now that's far more comfortable. Not much more later, I dozed off. 

"Prez, wake up 15 minutes till fourth period starts and your food is getting cold too." Tao said, softly shaking me from my slumber. "Five minutes.." I whispered, not opening my eyes. 

"You said that 30 minutes ago." Tao chuckled, brushing the hair on my eyebrows to side. I opened my eyes groggily, the first thing I saw is his beautiful face, I traced his features with my eyes. Now I feel like I'm somekind of sick ert. 

I sat up leaning against his shoulder,"You looked exhausted almost every day, what happened?" Tao asked in concern.

You happened, that's what. Of course I didn't say that out loud instead I shook my head and smiled,"Nothing happened."

Tao gave me his infamous glare, of course he knew something's up. He always knew. I reached out for his lunchbox, the scent of fried rice greeted my smell buds, I moaned on every single bite.

His cooking is heaven. 

 

 

Tao

Kris is officially a leech by now.

"Ummm, prez, why are you following me?" I asked, turning to my back, meeting Kris's eyes. Kris is just a few centimeters taller than me. I did love the fact that he's taller than me, it kind of give the 'my protector' vibe, if you know what I mean. 

"I- can we hang out? Today?" Kris asked, scratching his head in sheepishly. 

I chuckled, he is following me like a love-sick puppy just for that? "Sure Kris, sure."

"Great, I'll pick you at your last class." He beamed, leaving me in wonder. 

Sehun passed by,"Just so you know, prez totally has the hots for you," he said, wriggling his eyebrows. I felt myself blushing at his statement. 

"Oh, just let the poor boy alone, Sehun-"Luhan, Sehun's boyfriend smacked his arms."Just ignore him Tao."

I nodded as I looked at the bickering couple and they made me think,

What does it feel like to be in love?

On my way to my last class, Chemistry, I wrecked my brain to find out what does love means.

Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love. What the hell am I supposed to look for, Mraz? 

With my face on the table, I groaned lowly. 

 

 

After School

"What do you have in mind, Kris?" Tao asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"Why don't we hang out at my place?" Kris asked, lifting his hope up. Tao smiled,"I can't see why not."  

On the way, they stopped at Walmart, to buy snacks and drinks and finally they've arrived and like Tao guessed, Kris did live in a modern studio apartment. Not too small, not too big. Just cozy. 

The design of Kris's apartment made the younger awestrucked. The black leather loveseat is situated in the front, facing the 46" Samsung LCD. A white curtain was hung separating the living room and his bedroom. The whole kitchen is in lewes black metallic, it looked freakishly elegant in Tao's eyes. The farthest room was the bathroom, and it situated at the end of the kitchen, made it well hidden. 

Kris motioned Tao to follow him. He led them to a small room in the house. One word; stuffy. It was dark and Tao hated dark. It felt like there will be ghost will jump on him anytime. His heart race unsteadily and crashing into something square doesn't make it better. He clung onto Kris like his life depends on him. Kris switches on the light soon, Tao found himself in a closet? Is this supposed to be a walk-in closet? 

He take a full look of the room, branded clothes hanging on racks, what he crashed with earlier is a glass jewellery cabinet. And holy . There are varieties of earrings, rings, necklace, bracelets, watches. His eyes bulged on a particular leather bracelet,"Is that Gucci bordeaux with horsebit detail?!" Tao exclaimed.

Kris chuckled, for the first time, he sees Tao gets excited. "Yeah, it is."

Then, both of them were huddled together under the blanket on the loveseat. They were watching 'A miracle in cell no 7', Kris didn't know how did the movie end up in his apartment but currently Tao is sobbing uglily when it is time for the girl and her dad to separate as her dad is going to be hang to death for something that he didn't do.

Kris hesitated whether to stay still or to cuddle the younger and comfort him. 

Oh whatever, Kris draped his arms on Tao's shoulder and pull him closer. Tao wraps his arms around Kris's waist and buries his head in Kris's chest, dampen Kris's white tee in the process. Kris gave Tao a soft squeeze,"Everything is going to be alright, Tao. Don't cry."