-

Love is Easy (discontinued)

 

Tao

They sun ray hit my face through the gray curtain. The warmth seeps into my bones as I laid on my bed, staring at the dull gray ceiling above me. My eyes are scanning every part of the room. 

Gray walls, gray bed sheet, gray furniture. Gray things surrounded me. Gray is emotionless, boring, drab and depressing. Just like me. Well, I am not as emotionless, just- lack of emotion. 

Then there's Kris... That guy made me feel this weird/ fuzzy/ butterfly/ fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach. Not to mention I felt this electric zap on my skin when we accidentally touched. A smile curved upward. 

God, I am insane. 

I seriously need to put some 'real' colours in my room.

My eyes dropped on my digital clock, 11.21 a.m. I groaned. Maybe I'll hit downtown later. I hopped off my warm bed and went straight to the kitchen as I whisper a 'good morning' to myself. Waking up alone is a usual routine for me. I taught myself to be independent. "Where is my cheerios?" I rummaged through the cabinet for my food then I remembered I ate all of them yesterday.   

I seriously need to go for groceries-spree. Or I'll die of starvation. 

 

 

At Mall

"Cheerios cheerios cheerios cheerios.... Oh there you are, my precious!" Tao exclaimed as he reached the cereal racks. There are so many different of cereals and his twinkling eyes are only on cheerios. He took four different flavor and made his way to find milk. 

Once he is at the dairy section, he noticed a certain gorgeous tall blonde examining two different products of fresh milk. He scrunched his forehead. 

"Idiot." Tao mumbled as he moved closer to grab two carton of his milk,"I prefer Farm Fresh than Magnolia. Magnolia tastes like cow to me."

Blonde looked surprised but covers it with a grin and places down Magnolia at its place,"Aren't they supposed to taste like cow because they're cow milk?"

"Then, Magnolia put too much cow in their products." Tao shot back.

"You're doing groceries shopping too?" Kris asked, chuckling. 

"Yeah, running out of stock at my place." Tao replied, rubbing the back of his neck. 

Both of them, walked together to other section with their baskets slowly filled. Once they are done, they paid for their groceries.

Their journey home isn't as awkward as Tao thought it would be. Kris bought ice cream and they just sit somewhere in the park, talking. No awkwardness, nothing.

Tao found themselves sharing the same interest for basketball, rapping and of course, fashion. Both of them love little details like ear rings and bracelets. Now that Kris said it, Tao noticed, Kris had ear piercings like him. 

He eats the ice cream (because normal people don't their ice cream) and accidentally, as cliche as this going to sound, smudged the corner of his lips. 

"Maybe you can come over and check out my collection?" Kris asked with a smile as his eyes drifted at Tao's full hands,"Not now of course."

Tao grinned and his eyes crinkled, "I would love to."

Kris reaches out to wipe the smudge with his thumb and smiles,"You got something there." 

Tao didn't realize he is holding his breathe for the last ten seconds until he is choking for oxygen.

 

 

Kris

We exchanged our phone numbers. I know I can get his number easily since I have the access- I'm the prez after all and maybe I just use that as an excuse to talk to him.

I love talking with him, we can talk on and on without being bored with each other and even better, we shared the same interest. And did I mention his laugh, it sounded weirdly cute (like a coughing dinosaur in Kris's ears). Technically he is cute. With that panda eyes of his. We all know he looked kind of mean at first, but there's somekind of charm around him made me attracted, to want to know him better. 

It's past 10 p.m., I texted Tao a 'good night (:'  

My phone beeped, it is from Tao,'you too, prez' 

I crawled onto my bed and sleep with a goofy smile plastered on my face, is this what it feels like to like someone?

My eyes jolted opened, where the did that come from?

 

 

 


 

 

I'm pretty sure I killed all those grammar nazis out there. 

I'm sorry. 

Really.