-

Love is Easy (discontinued)

 

Graduation Day.

The end of the year have arrived. Time flies so fast and to say that they enjoyed their high school is an understatement. Kris had a graduation robe and hat on him and a roll of certificate in his grip. After the graduates photo session ended, Kris rushed to meet Tao who's waiting for him outside of the building. There, he saw Tao, leaning against the red brick wall. There was something behind Tao, Kris can't figure what.

"Tao!!" Kris beamed excitedly. A wide grin spread on their faces. 

Tao handed him a bouquet of baby's breath, "Congratulation, prez." Kris gladly accept it,"I don't know what's your favourite flower, so, I picked mine." Tao frowned as he said it. "I still don't know much about you..."

"No worries, we got all the time in the world Tao." Kris assured Tao.

Later on, they went to the beach. Kris wouldn't stop complaining on how sands is getting into his shoes or how he's going to get sunburn after this, "Why'd you bring me here, Tao?!" Kris whined. 

" A little bit of sunlight won't give you AIDS, Kris. Besides, you're like, ridiculously pale." Tao snorted. 

"I'm offended." Kris huffed and Tao sticks his tongue out at Kris. 

With Tao's arm looped with Kris's, they walked until they've reached a suitable spot to watch sunset. Kris helped to spread the mat on the sandy beach while Tao unpacked their foods and drinks; croissant club sandwiches and lemonade cranberry. 

As they are done, both of them are seated closely, shoulder to shoulder. The small mat can't fit Kris long legs, so the blonde had his legs on the sand. He's going on and on about how his legs will itch like hell later. Meanwhile Tao, brought his knee to his chest, arms securely wrapped around them, half-listening to Kris's babble.

The sky is painted in orange and a few streaks of blue, the big warm sun is slowly setting. It's the most beautiful scene they've ever seen. 

"This is my first time watching sunset." Kris said, smilling warmly ahead. 

"Really?" Tao asked and Kris nodded at his question and once again, a comfortable silence fell on them. Tao secretly hoped, that that time stop. 

 

 

Kris

Around midnight we headed home, I brought us to my apartment. I insisted Tao to come for a sleep over and that's how we ended tangled in my single bed. I studied his perfect features. The closer our distance, the more I crave for him.  I can't help but think that I'm so damn lucky to have him in my life. 

"Tao?" I called him and he hummed a yes as he's fumbling with my long fingers. 

"I'm thinking of furthering my studies in Canada..." I whispered, playing with his fluffy jet black hair. 

"Oh-" he paused his every action,"-Congratulation Kris, I'm sure you'll do superb there." 

One of Tao's flaw is he can't lie, And right now, I know he's lying. I can hear a slight of hurt in his voice and that smile on his face? It is obviously fake. 

Tao blinked his eyes rapidly to prevent any tears from falling.      He failed miserably. 

I proceed to spoon him but he struggled from my grasp with a force. I managed to hush him down. Tao enfolded his arms around my waist, tightening his grip and burying his face in my clothed chest as his body shook violently. 

Tao... cried...

My heart breaks at the sight of him.

 

 

Tao

Yifan, don't go...

 

 

 


 

A/N:

Ok,  I cried(im dramatic like that) when I made Tao in here cried bc Kris is leaving. I seriously miss TAORIS:(((((

Anyway, thanks for subscribing and upvotes (:

Two chapters left guysssss (maybe, idk)

And I'm so so so sorry for killing you with my grammars :<