-

Love is Easy (discontinued)

A/N: Thank you for 4 upvotes and 30 subscribers, you mean so much to me ;;

 


 

Tao

After that movie session, we're getting more and more comfortable with each other's presence to the point where I thought he should confess. Maybe I should, I've been holding this feeling for quite sometime now. I glanced at Kris who is watching me intently. He reaches out for a glass of water.

"Kris?" I called not lifting my head from cutting the chicken. He hummed in response.

"What if I told you, I am gay?" 

Water dispersed through Kris's mouth and nose as he coughed violently. My eyes widen, I grabbed a handful of tissue and gave it to him. I rubbed his back in attempt to ease his cough. 

"I know I shouldn't ask you that.." I said, disappointedly but then he surprised me,"NO, THAT'S GRE-" he said rather loudly. I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean- wow. That is no doubt extremely shocking..." Kris shook his head aggressively as he tries to cover up his mistake. 

"Okay... I should continue my cooking." I said, in doubt of Kris action earlier. 

So does that mean he likes me or not? That question lingers in my mind through out the day.

 

 

Lunch

They ate their lunch in silence and sometimes accompanied with Kris's moans, finishing their lunch, Kris volunteered himself to wash the dishes as Tao cleans the table. Kris felt like they're a husband and wife already. He giggled inwardly. 

Crap, I didn't ask who he's gay for,Kris thought. I'm so dumb. He wiped his wet hands on his pants,"Do you have someone in mind?" 

"What?" Tao looked at him. 

"You know, earlier." Kris said, nervously. 

"Oh." Tao replied, returning his attention elsewhere. 

"Oh? That's it? You're not going to tell me?" Kris whined. Seeing Tao's stoic expression, he decided to use his ultimate weapon," Huang Zi Tao, I demand you to look at me-" 

As Tao turned to face him, Kris had his left fist on his left cheek, he stuck his lips out, eyes wide like a puppy,"BBUING BBUING BBUING~" 

Shocked Tao fell on the floor, laughing. Kris glared at Tao."OH- MY- GOD. That was epic prez." Tao sat up, wiping tears in his eyes. Kris crossed his arms, on his chest in dissatisfaction. 

Tao plopped himself next to Kris, his eyes locked to the tv, his heart is going to leap out of his ribcage, this is it. 

"I-" Both of them said in sync. Tao chuckled, motioning him to go on. 

Inhaling a deep deep breathe,"I like you Huang Zi Tao. For real." Kris smiles as he motions Tao to go on.

"I like you too, Wu Yi Fan."

That night, they had the biggest grin on their face as they cuddle in each other's embrace. 

 

 

 

Present

"Aww mommy, I want to hear more! Daddy, tell mommy to continue!" The girl, Mai whined at her father. Tao chuckled.

Kris pat their daughter's head, and whispers,"I'll tell you the rest." Tao nudged his husband's rib softly. 

"She needs to sleep, and you need one too mister." Tao nagged at him. 

"So do you, my dearest, I'll be quick." Kris said as he kissed his wife's forehead tenderly.

That jittery butterfly feeling in his stomach will never leave, will they? Tao giggled.