Mess Morning (Part 2)

This is Us

Bom’s POV:

How ! My head sore like hell, and my stomach is getting worse. I walk to the kitchen grab the glass of chocolate that Seunghyun’ made, slowly drink it but it just getting worse I run out to the sink and retch. “God”

I jump to the bed resting my body and it seems work, the pain decrease. Massaging my head, sizzle sometimes, I can’t move I swear it’s getting numb.

‘Ring…Ring..’ the sounds of my phone interrupted my dreams. Slowly I opened up my eyes and grab the phone beside me. It’s Chaerin, damn it what’s now she just ruins my dream already.

“What?” I answered it lazily. This isn’t the best time for asking me to join another party I swear I’m completely tired. “Yah Bommie ah! Where are you? You leave so soon without even left a note or something else. What happen? Is seunghyun home already?” She always being a fretful one, I feel a bit better after sleep, but still sleepy. “I’m sorry Chae, yes Seunghyun’ here. Today is worse morning ever I think, he really really mad at me and  I once again must behave well right now in front of him, oh ya he also took up my key’ car. Frustrating, isn’t? even he won’t let me touch him. Can you imagine that?” I replied with the rest of my energy. “You re seriously in a big trouble this time, baby. Get clear of it fast! Well, I’m just about to inform you if our JoongKi is invite us and others to his cottage near beach and might held beach’ night party in there next Saturday are you coming? There…” Chaerin’ voices gone with my eyes closed and asleep.

 

Seunghyun’ POV:

I’m leaving home, leaving her exactly. This kind of work is really getting crazy. I just about an hour ago step both my feet on my country and now the other job’ order can’t wait for me to attend the meeting, oh man seriously? I even don’t finish the mess that my fiancé made, can’t even just hug her in awhile. This overthingking makes me lost in daydreaming.

“……isn’t that right,hyung?? Hyung yah hyung?” Seungri who sit beside me in the back seat inside the car shake my arms slow as I’m losing my mind in daydreaming, soon I recognize his shake becoming a bit quick now, “Hm.. ya what’s wrong?” I faced on him. “Yah Hyung you don’t listen to me, don’t you?” I’m just about to laugh by his expression he seems disappointed and ashamed because I don’t pay attention to him. “I’m sorry I’m sleepy” I lied. “Ya hyung whatever.”

*At the Café*

“Good there’s no one here” complained him as we sit in the sofa inside the fancy café’. We ordered some coffee and talking around about anything so that we ain’t getting bored. The chat between me and Seungri is fun until someone not expected interrupt us.

 

“Long time no see, Choi Seunghyun.” A familiar voice that I won’t hear echoed through my precious ears. “Long time no see too, Choi Siwon.” I replied as I turn my back on him, facing him; smirk. “So what are you doing here? Waiting for miracle or maybe luck as always?” He said and teased at the same time. I do really want to punch him in the face but that’ not right.

“That’s none of your business, Siwon-sshi− and by the way about the “luck” honestly I don’t mean to remember you if I already one step ahead from you about that or should I tell it in front of my friend whom you barely know?”

“That’s enough, watch your mouth!” He left us , maybe he runs of tense I don’t care. That bastard is always annoying since 5 years ago he’ my biggest rival, almost in anything. The last time I make him jealous is when I finally get the architect’ scholarship at Seoul National University, that was what Siwon had dreaming for, and so do i. I always wanted continue my study there and so the faculty; I’d like to be an architect. He really upset to me he felt so ashamed, but God had its own way he got a medical’ scholarship at Hanyang University the 3rd place under Seoul National University.

“Ya hyung..” Seungri called me. His face full of unconvinced and I faced him

“What?”

“Do you know where I spend my collage’ time at?”

“Hanyang – why?”

“That one, Choi Siwon is my senior in Hanyang. He studied at medical, he’s a good one, The University gave him a scholarship in America –and…”

“I do really not have any time to hear any compliment of him.” I cut his words because it’s begin to boring.

“No hyung, you haven’t hear about it hyung?”

“About what?”

“It’s between Siwon hyung and your fiancé.”

“No need to call him hyung Seungri it’s no need. About bom what it’s?” I asked him indifferently as I drink the coffee that start to get cold.

“Siwon hyung is her ex boyfriend, have you not hear before?”

I shocked about what Seungri said, Is that right? Is that really right? Tell me if it’s joke I can’t believe it. Yah! Why Bom never tell me about it before? Ya, I never mention his disgusting name before I haven’t. But what it’s? I can feel so angry even though she’s mine but I…. I’m angry. Why must him?

 

Author’ POV:

The meeting was going well, Seunghyun gets another job to build a hotel in Ulsan. And the design must finish in 2 weeks later so he decides to start doodling the design tonight.

He entered the house, Seungri has returned to his house. The entire house is empty is not like usual, it’s 7 p.m in Sunday  Bom supposed to be watching the drama in front of the Tv at the living room but she does not. He slowly step into the stairs walk to his room. He opens the door’s room slowly and he sees his fiancé sleep-well.

“Bom” He tries to wake her up by smoothly rattle her arms, it’s dinner time, he sees her pretty fiancé sleeping with her soft purple dress still worn. “Nggg… what’s now? Let me sleep just a second please.” Wailed her. “Yah you still wearing your dress. You already slept all day long wake up it’s dinner time.” She opened up her eyes because Seunghyun still shake her arms and his voice is too smooth and she lost in his enchantment. She sit up beside her fiancé, rub her eyes. “Oh I’m still wearing my dress − I don’t realize.” Seunghyun isn’t facing at her, he stood up and take off his mantel, starting to open the latch of his shirt and about to change his clothes.

Bom still feel a little bit dizzy she’s sizzling, still not move from bed. Seunghyun has finished change his clothes into a long black jeans and long livid t-shirt.

“I’m hungry. Quick change your clothes.” He asked her but not facing her even awhile.

“No I’m just about to continue my sleep”

“Do you know with whom you are talking with?” Throw her a killer glare

“No I don’t.”

“Don’t playing around I’m starving and completely tired can’t you just understand?”

“Why should i? As long as you still won’t facing me in the face and still ignoring me I won’t!”

“It’s up to you. I’m done.” He turns his back and walk away from room

“Choi Seunghyun I’m directly talking to you!” She yelled as she stand up from her bed and getiing angry this time. Seunghyun stop his way but not turning his back.

“Listen, I’m sorry. I-I really mean it. I know I’m totally stupid for… getting drunk, lie to you so many times.  I’m sorry I supposed not to do that I’m sorry. I’m just tired of my job and I need some refreshing i-iii I’m really really sorry. Forgive me please. I beg. I miss you.” Slowly she walk to him, she really mean her words she feels so stupid and she regret what she’ done.

“No need to pretend that nice, I’ve memorized all that words. That will not trick me this time.”

“For God’ sake Choi Seunghyun are you kidding me? I’m truly mean it this time you don’t believe it? That’s enough! I surrender, it’s up to you I’m done. At least I’ve told you that I’m sorry and I extremely regret about what I’ve done.” Tears flows from her checks when she yelled at him with her words.she really mean it this time after all the time she pretend to regret but not this time.

Seunghyun turns his back facing her, his isn’t bear enough to see her crying but once again he blind with anger.

“It’s more than sorry! I’ll dictate it all.  first, you lie to me if you’re on your way to home. Second, The car! I’m not allowing you driving that car all alone I’ve hired a driver for you why you are not listen to me? AND you are DRUNK! You’re driving yourself to get home and you are sober are you insane? Lucky you re safe! And the worse is you’re not there! You ain’t appear to the airport, I’m wrong with my thought if you’ll come to face me that day I’m so wrong. And don’t forget it’s not the first time, but today is too much! I can’t stand it anymore I’m done.”

Bom can’t speak any words, she stand still and crying as he explain about her mistake with angrily, she felt so stupid and sad why can she be that harsh she really regret it. But all he said is true she can’t deny it. Speechless, all she’ doing is crying and look down to the floor not brave enough to face him.

Seunghyun felt sorry about his words but it’s too much he must do the right thing by telling the truth about what he felt, even if it’s hurting her so much. He doesn’t know if it’s real or fake. They stand in silence.

“What am I to you? After all this time? After what I’ve done for you? That’s useless. you still can’t change yourself ‒to me. I am doubting your love for me. “

“Why... W-why? Why you always blame me? Look at yourself. Where have you been? You are not here, I’m here all alone one day you’re in here the next day you’re somewhere far away. Your job is more important than me don’t you realize it? As I counted our 2 years relationship I never spend one month full with you, never. I asked you where were you this evening? I bet you’re attending another meeting and soon you’ll leave again. That’s all!”

“Don’t ever bring my job to this conversation, it’s all your fault! Why still deny it?”

“I’m just telling what I’ve felt all this years. And again I’m sorry for today I don’t know what else I can’t do to make you believe and i-ii I love you I really do, forgive me for my lousiness I really sorry. Please, I beg you.”

“That’s enough. I’m starving. You want to eat or not I don’t care.”

Seunghyun sighs and left her alone in their room, leaving her crying her heart out. He never see her  crying for their fight before it’s the first time.

 

Down at the dining room, Seunghyun eats the meal that the maid has served but he can’t taste anything he suddenly not feeling hungry anymore. She drink up the water and look blankly at the wall, remembering what she said.

*At the bedroom*

Bom still crying and now she’s in her bed still with her soft purple dress that she can’t zip the zipper behind. It’s the first time she’ crying of their fight, because this time she really mean it.

Footstep suddenly come near the bedroom’ door, Bom directly covers her face with blanket it’s covered about a half of his face. Seunghyun entered the room bring a tray with soups and water above it. He put it on the dressing table, slowly walk to the bed at Bom’ side sit about near bom’ feet.

“You aren’t asleep yet I know it.”

Bom just silent, tears flows again to her checks along with his lovely voices.

“Eat first. Come on.” Slowly he rub her arms that covered with blanket.

“You won’t? stop crying it’s over I’m sorry.”

Bom slowly open her eyes and sit. Tears flows rapidly now.

“Listen.. I..”

“Yah you haven’t change your clothes yet!” he cuts her words

“It’s not the thing, Now listen. I don’t know what I have to do to make you believe if I really sorry. I ‘m sorry for disappoint you. And i-i… I’m sorry for.. everything. Now tell me what can I do to make you believe.”

“kiss me, and I’ll forget totally about it.”

Bom close herself to Seunghyun, touch his face with both hand and doubtlessly kiss him lovingly, she still crying and the kiss felt moist. He deepen the kiss as he rubs her arms and close his eyes. Bom’ try to reply the kiss;hug his neck with her arms. The kiss is full of longing from both of them.  Seunghyun release the kiss suddenly.

“The soup is getting cold”

“I’m not hungry.” She close her eyes, place his forehead with him

“Why you not changing your dress?”

“I can’t reach the zipper”

“Jinjja?”

She’s nodding.  She release the hands from his neck. He signs her to turn her back, he zip it down and smoothly kiss her neck, he can feel the soft goddess skin from his mouth, but he release it and tell her to eat the soup.

“I don’t have any energy left to eat, can you feed me?”

“it’s not your others deceit, is it?”

“No. I’m feel numb everywhere since evening.  So, want you feed me then?”

He feeds her the soup lovingly with his hands, they both talking anything, laughing, relieve the longing each other. Until the bowl of soup is empty. Bom change her clothes with her pajamas and back to the bed. Seunghyun hug her positioning himself like backing hug her. He hug her tightly.

“Are you still feel numb?” Asked him

“mmm..”

He plays with her hand lovingly, rub it. The engaged ring coiling on her ring finger;smile. He kiss her head lovingly as he smell the musky hair of her;keep it. Words can’t describe how he missed her so damned much. She suddenly turn his hack to him, touch his neck.

“Seunghyun ah..”

“mmm” he barely sleep as he closed her eyes.

“I can’t sleep.”

“Just close your eyes and don’t think anything else.”

“Kiss me”

He opened up his eyes smoothly kissing her lip as she try to reply him back more deepen. The sleepy is suddenly gone, he rub her hair and push her nape. The kiss is getting wild, His other hand tries to undress her pajamas but her hands hold it and she release the kiss.

“Don’t. Not tonight I’m numb.”

“Sleep then.”

He peck her lips and positioning himself like backhugging her. The fight is over, the night is getting peace both of them sleep well from the past 4 months they separated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the second part :)

And again i really sorry for the wrong spelling or wrong grammars

It's not end here i'll update it about 4 days from now i'm sorry

Hope you guys like it.

I really hope

And please correct me if i'm wrong

Thanks for the comment also, i truly appreciate it

Don't forget to comment hehehe

Thank you very much :D

enjoy!