Another Nightmare

This is Us

 

Seunghyun’ POV:

 

“Yeoboseyo Jin-Ki-sshi it’s me again Seunghyun, I don’t think if my fiancé can go to work today. Her stomach is sick I’ve called a doctor and I’m sorry for this.. ne thank you very much..”

I called her senior, Jin-Ki after I bring her to our bed the doctor will come by minute but I can’t see her like this any longer. She keeps moan and yelled with hand squeezing her right belly.

“Patient chagi ya patient… Tell me what to do please..”

I tried to calm her as I saw tears slowly flows to her chubby cheek. 

“AAAAHHH OH MY ARGHH” Screamed her over and over. I support her by giving my hand to her. She squeeze my hand so hard like telling how hurt her belly is.

 

After a minute the doctor comes

 

“What took you so long?!?” Scolded me as I gave him a killer glare. “I’m sorry I’m sorry I’ve tried my best to get here.” Said him as he bow at me “Yah! Quick!” 

The doctor put the stethoscope to bom’ right stomach, I sit beside her holding her hands tighter and kiss it. “Mmm…” Murmured him. After finish checking the belly he took off the stethoscope and place it into his neck. “Yah what are you doing?!?” Yelled me as he start to push two finger to my fiancé’ stomach and she scream loudly in pain. “I’m working sir.. Well…” Said him while his hand writing something on the paper. 

He rib the paper and give it to me. I stare at the mess hand-writing of him and questioning. “Well Mrs.Park what are you eating lately?” Asked him to her while his hand busy searching something on his bag. “I-I don’t eat anything..” Said her painfully, I tighter my grip and kiss his head lovingly telling her ‘it’s okay I’m with you.’ “No Mrs.. you must be eat something…” I remember she wasn’t eat anything but…..

“Red wine… this morning she drank red wine”

I told the doctor while she trashing and sweating I don’t think she could answer it. “Ah I see ―here drink it.” He handed the pills after took one of them from the small box medicine.

Without thinking I ran to take a glass of water beside bed, slowly taking her body up and help her drink the pills. After a minute the pills like reacted she slowly doesn’t scream anymore but feel a bit better. 

“The paper that I’ve gave you lately Mr.Choi, bring it to the hospital ―She needs lab cheek it seems like she got serious stomach infection. Please Mrs.Park decrease drink alcohol ok? Well, I think that’s all..”

 

 

 

“You want to drink it again?” I said as I sit beside her after handle expense of the doctor. She gulp and silent, She’s like loosing all of her power to even breathing. “I’ll took you to the hospital right now, get changed ok”

She changed her clothes to long jeans and blouse. I paired the heels after she’s done and carrying her with bridal style to car.

She still won’t saying any words while we’re driving in the road. I carry her again and place her to rolling chair and push her along. “Excuse me, where’s stomach specialist?” Asked me to one of the nurse. ”Here…” She pointed something on the screen

 

 

 

“Bommie-ah! W – What are you doing here? with? What… With this ” oh god I forgot it’s the hospital where this jerk working.  “Get lost!” snapped me. “Sir, excuse me actually Siwon-sshi is the stomach’ specialist..” Said the nurse suddenly “What?! Give me another.The best one” “I’m sorry sir, he’s the best here”

“See? You get lost!” He get rid of the trolling chair and bring her. I followed them to the room. “Yah what are you doing?” Asked me when I saw he want to carry her up. “Get your hands off!” Yelled me as I carry bom to the bed “What’s your problem? She’ my patient you get lost already!” Yelled him “Stay away from my fiancé” I said with deeply glare “You’ve got to be kidding me eh?”

“Stop it you two I’m dying here!”

Siwon put the stethoscope to his ears and start analyzing. This is really awkward, I just want to punch him right in the face. I stand still beside her, lovingly  her hair sing this jerk if she’ mine. “I wonder…. Is that is?” Murmured him like a lunatic. “What? This is from the previous doctor.” I threw the paper to him after I reached it from my pocket.

“Dysphagia..” 

I confuse what is dysphagia? I’m just crinkled my eyebrows. “….It’s stomch’ infection ‘caused by too much drinking alcohol.” He continued “So, your fiancé isn’t take care of your healthy well Bommie-ah… I feel sorry for you” I stand silent, this time he’s right, this is my fault I should not let her be like this. I should take care of her.. Gosh

“Enough oppa it’s not your business..”

Said her after she looked me guilty “….Of course that’s my business” Said him as he walked near Bom “Yah! Quickly write the recipe of the medicine I have no time here with you.”

Bom slowly sit from her nap and reach my hand, she caress my hands “Seunghyun-ah… please give me some time” WHAT?!? What is she thinking about? Leaving her with her ex in the room. NO it’s not gonna happen “No, you get out from here with me.” I said to her but she adversity get up from her sit “Sssh…sshh look at me” Said her as his both hand grabbing my face to face her “Ten minute no more..okay?” I sighed when I heard that it’s hard you know i-I’m just jealous I frowned when she nodding to beg

I kissed her lip and hold her grip so her body close to mine, I can see siwon’ mad face oh I like this moment so much. I deepen the kiss as I rub her back and she hugging my neck. 

“..M-mmh.. Ten minute okay.” She released the kiss. I give her peck and kiss her forehead for long and leave them two from the room after giving him a death glare

I waited them out from the room I sit in the waiting’ chair near.

 

Author’ POV:

Seunghyun closed the door after he kissed bom in front of Siwon he waits them out. He can’t keep silent, he thrum his feet down and repeatedly checking the clock

*Inside the room*

“So this is what you gave me?” Siwon asked bom. She turned her back and facing her “What? We’re nothing oppa.. I’m with another guy now please undertand.” Explained her but not brave enough to look his eyes. “You know what? I’m back here to meet you.. To.. to… to fix everything! But, what know? I can’t believe you out there flying with somebody else.”

“Enough! If you want to fix it now it just too late.. I can’t forget that night, when you.. when you…” Said her haltingly. 

“When i?”

 “when you slapped me! Right here!” She pointing her cheek 

“…Right in front of everyone!!!! I will never forget that and the scar will never be gone. It’s too late… I’m sorry I can’t love you.. I don’t love you anymore… I don’t love you like I loved you yesterday..” tears stream down her face as she said what she felt towards him

He hugged her and she cried in his chest “….I’m sorry I don’t know what to do anymore…. I-I just don’t know what to do to make you forgive me.. I wish I knew that… Stupid me for doing that I’m truly sorry… But you still can change your mind you haven’t married with that rubbish.”

Bom widely open her eyes and push him, she’s angry right now as she heard Siwon talk  about Seunghyun “HOW DARE YOU?!?” glared her as she released herself from his hug 

 

“What?! Look, I know it’s your choice to date or even engage with anyone else but not him!!!” 

 

“Why?! It’s none of your business!” 

 

“I still have a time to change your mind and get your heart back, answer me now I’m gonna ask you something. Do you love him? Say it loudly!” 

 

Urged him as he grip both of her arms tightly “Said it” He shake her body “I-i… Oppa it’s hurt…” Cried her. “Which best my kiss or him? Answer me ―mine right?”

 

 

He sealed his lip to hers, Bom trashing and try to refuse his kiss as her tried to scream between the kiss. But his grip to strong she can’t do anything beside she still had no power because the disease. He kissed her lustfully ain’t care if she hurt

 

 

 

On the other side

Seunghyun who sat waiting his fiancé questioning and again checking his watch it’s more than 10 minutes already he becomes curious and begin to open the door

“BUKKK!~”

Seunghyun punched Siwon right in the face as he pulled Bom from his urged. He saw Siwon kissing her forcibly and it’s really really makes him mad. If kills people won’t get punishment maybe Seunghyun has been mutilating him right now.

 

Bom ran out and hide behind Seunghyun’ side. Seunghyun hug her and kiss his head time and time again. “…Are you okay? I’m sorry chagi-ya I must not let you with this jerk..” He caress her hair as he tighten the hug.

 

“YOU BASTARD!” yelled Siwon as he tried to cleaned up the blood that run from his nose. “You want end up yourself in hospital, eh? I’ll prepared the ambulance then..” Seunghyun walked near him. Siwon grab Seunghyun’ collar and intend to punch him but someone’ grab her hand so tight

 

 

“Easy..”

 

 

 

 

“Hyungnim-”