Show Time!

This is Us

Seunghyun’ POV:

 

 

 

“ARGH!! GEEZ!!”

 

What now? My soles’ feet is punctured by the spall of glass when I get myself in the kitchen to have a drink. I groan in pain as bloods flows from it. I immediately wash my foot to the bathroom and swept away the bloods from it with a cotton and iodine

“What happen sir?” Jun-hee run in rush when she heard my groan’ sounds. She’ a maid here seems like she had just arrived “I’m ok just cleaned up the mess please.”

 

Damn this dinning’ room is really messed since last night’ accident I haven’t cleaned up the mess. There’ a lot of glasses spall spread in the floor.

 

 

Siwon’ POV:

 

“I’m sorry I have to go now”

 

Here’ standing the girl that I once loved before, the one that ever filled my heart with happiness. She wipe her tears from her chubby cheek, her nose is red as tomatoes she’ crying so hard I see. She must be missing my hug. So, my hug isn’t as strong as Seunghyun’, eh? Admit it I slowly swept her hair aside when she released her hug from me, I her hairs. Her hair is soft like a fur and the smell nothing’ can beat the smell of this scent, musky. If I had more time I’d love to kiss her hair more longer than it was.

 

But this morning her hair is a bit mess since last night I brush her hair lovingly like I used to. She grabbed my hand suddenly when I just enjoying felt her hair and makes me awaken from my mind

“Ah? I’m sorry..” I pull away my hand from hers ,looking nowhere to avoid her eyes from awkwardness. “Thank you for.. everything and the breakfast. The.. T-the soup is really great” Said her in stammering I’m nodding and giving her a little smile, damn it her hair it’s kind of my own heroin it’ really amazing from the past 4 years I haven’t touch that kind of musky hairs of girl.

 

She grabbed her bag almost in no time to break a silent in two of us, bet the wall clock with the sound of every second rotation are laughing at me because I’m just silent. “Wait” I stopped her from her action to open the knob, intend to leave as quick as she could. Like she was in the room with a monster or her worse nightmare. She’ stand silent, not looking me back when I shouted at her. Her hand is still touching the knob. I walked near her in no time “C-can I, ―Will you come here again? I mean, next time? Having some tea’?”

 

She turned her back and facing me, but since this morning but not when in the dinning’ room accident she hasn’t looking at my eyes. Like my eyes is her fear. I’m so sorry with myself what’ going on with my eyes? With me? Until this goddess won’t facing me. “Let’s we see” She smiled and pulled the knob “Wait ―wait” Again I’m trying to keep her stay “Can I have your number?” I said after she’ stopped and facing me again.

 

I don’t know what am I just saying?! But I want her to come here again. “Give me your phone” She shocked me with what she said. I give her my phone immediately, she’ typing her number in my phone and give it back to me when she’ done “Don’t send a message, just c ―call me but don’t too often” “Sure” “Bye. And thanks”

 

She’s gone along with the closed door of my apartment. I smiled like a child who just having an ice cream. This gonna be awesome I’ll call her and decorate this room with many of flowers I’ve told you right? I still have a time to change your mind. So if I have a chance, would you let me now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where the hell are you?!”

 

 

Chaerin’ voice sounding across nowhere when I opened my phone, hell it’s so many calls and message from Seunghyun, I won’t talk to him so I just ignoring all of it when suddenly Chaerin’ calling me when I rest myself in sofa near a glass window that show the road at the coffee’ shop far from Siwon’ apartment

“Somewhere” I lean myself to the sofa and massaging my temples

 

“Don’t you dare joking around, why you left me?"

 

“I’m not leaving you!”

 

“Unless?”

 

 

“It’s nothing”

 

“Nothing you said?! I know that triple times jerk than your freaky- fiancé is bringing you! You know that don’t you!” I sighed disbelief she almost knew everything, who is she by the way?

“Where are you know? What he done with you? Are ou guys kissing because if ―”

 

“No it just a breakfast” I need to cut her before she started scolded me

 

“Great! today breakfast, tomorrow make love”

“Screw you!! No it’ll not happen I know my limits.”

 

“I hope, listen.. Your freaky- is calling me over and over what should I say? Hey by the way where are you? You can stay at my house if you want, don’t worry”

“Just say you don’t know where am I, I’m about to visit my friend’ Nana and tonight’ gonna be a rough club night. Coming?”

“Nah, Sehun-oppa will kill me if my assignment isn’t done yet. Well you go work tomorrow will you?”

“I don’t know, just see tomorrow ok.” I hang up the call and turned off my phone again avoiding if Seunghyun will call me.

 

I drink the cup of hot coffee til there’ nothing drop left in there again and I leave the coffee’ shop and looking for bus to take me to Nana’ I take the bus to her house, Nana is one of my best friend. It’s a long time not visit her since I’m engaged with that freaky-. I’m kinda missing her right now, her jokes ah she’ help me this time I need something.

 

The bus stop and I walked to the alley, I stare and smile when my feet is stopped at her house. I press the bell ring over and over in case to give her a surprise. She comes immediately in no time with mad face, but the mad face is gone when she’ know who was pressing the bell repeatedly no stop.

 

“Kyaaaaa!!!~ Bommie-ah!!!!” She jumped to me and hug me tightly as we shared our missing each other “What bring you here?” I smirked when she released her hug “I need your help, would you?” I “Of course! Come in!”

 

Time by time are passed as we shared each other’ story laughing chatting like we used to. Like before I’m engaged, she’ so exciting with my visit she’ cooking my favorite’ meal to eat and buying a snack gossiping around until the sun off in west “So what should I do for you bommie-ah” I place the cup on the table after I drink a little, we’re just sitting in the sofa together after I washed my body and Nana give me a hot chocolate to drink. 

“I need a clothes, party clothes ―” She open disbelief winked her eyes and smile “What?” I added “You haven’t change Bommie-ah” She drink her chocolate this time “Just lend me”

“You want to go clubbing,eh? My dress isn’t as fancy as yours but I have some ―”

 

“No Nana, everything I don’t care just lend me” She bring me to her wardrobe, finding out the dress that she own. Seems like she retired of clubbing I see, she said if her dress is just being donated long time ago but she save some fancy gown that she won’t donated “Here you are. It’s perfect if you wear it I guess.”

 I swiftly wear it, oh god it’s perfect my chest exposed and also my y legs. My body match this dress oh it’s not a branded dress but it’ perfect.

 

All this time Seunghyun always brought me a dress from NY, Paris, Madrid, Venice, Tokyo that was fancy but not like this one it’s perfect! I wear it and apply a make up in my face makes my face hotter and ready for clubbing night, nana help me curling my hairs again I looked at the mirrored as I finished make myself prettier hotter like a queen of Belgium! Fa-bo-lous!

 

 

 

Seungri’ POV:

 

Geez! Why noona is causing more trouble again huh? I’m just about to lying down at the sofa watching some rated M movies but hyung called me to help him searching noona. I’ve searched almost in three bars and called my friend’ to help me if only they know where noona is It’s tiring! My feet is about to quit my body, I can’t find her seriously it’s frustrating

“Gosh, why should I listen to him? I have been searching in three bars. What about him? Jinjja ya”

 

*Ringgg….* My phone rings suddenly and I quickly answered it, it’s Seunghyun hyung “Yah Seungri ya” His voice echoing across there “Ya hyungnim?” I said as courtesy as I can, I don’t know I just afraid hearing his voice it’s more terrible than a lion’ voice to me I swear.

 

And all the upset’ feeling towards him just gone away after I heard his heavy strong voice through my ears. “Don’t push yourself too much, get rest if you tired enough to search. I’m searching too right now”

 

“Ne hyung” And he hang up the phone, fyuh~ I thought he would mad at me or something, well, beside I’ve searched with all ability but I think I need a rest.

 

I entered a mini bar that I never entered in before, the bar is not huge or even fancy just like I’ve always visited but it’s ordinary with a lot of peoples there; gambling, chatting, smooching and else I don’t even care. It just a simple bar but enough colorful disco bar to make this bar more alive I walked out as I locked my car and parked out the bar. I chose a sofa in the corner of the bar, the bartender girl smirk at me but I only give her a little smile because I have to rest myself from searching.

 

The bartender girl come again to me as I barely blow away my breathe for a minute, with red colored hair, y clothes and a seduce smile “Good night little boy ―drink?” She said in the middle of loud DJ’ music. Her chest widely exposed as she stoop down her body to equalize her face to mine. Her lure eyes look deeply into my face and grin as her hands sustain her body “There’s a lot of girl do this to me even more ‘naughty’ ―easy.” I said and her eyes widely open feel challenged; smiled.

 

“Bring me vodka” She wrote it down to her paper and gone to take me a drink. After she’ gone I’m nid-nodding my head, enjoying the DJ’ music to decreas the boringness, I’d like to play with that bartender girl but I’m still loving my head because hyung will slaughter my head alive if he found me playing with a girl when he commanded me something. And this thing is really super duper mega important.

 

“Ouch” I mumbled as I saw a girl with silky white legs, her chest exposed perfectly in the dress which she wore, makes her yummy cleavage exhibited freely. She dances along with the music jumping lost in the disco’ light, makes her jump up and down and that’ the best view this night after an awful tiring night That yummy girl is approached by a guy, that guy is dying in lust just by looking at her I bet. He starts dance near her, trying to get her attention.

 

A minute later that yummy girl, I named is dancing with him. He hold her waist and she reply him with hands in his neck dancing together along with the music. Unlucky me can’t dance with her first, trust me she’ so damn hot and she own the dance floor tonight

 

 

 

Bom’s POV:

 

 

I went to the bar by the taxi with Nana’ party dress, exposing my silky milky legs and also exhibiting my chest freely as my cleavage is protruding. With red gloss stick in my lips I’m perfectly ready for tonight. I get out from the taxi when it arrived and immediately entering the bar, the bar isn’t too far from Nana’, but far enough from my house. My bloody damned hell house. It takes 45 minutes, I think. This is my first time clubbing without Chaerin or joongKi but whatever, I need this. The music is like hiting the walls, echoing all over the rooms. The beat is really hypnotized everyone to dance.

 

I decide to drink first, I ordered to the bartender, I can see their feral eyes with their dirty mind looking at my chest over and over but I don’t give a damn for that. I stand in the bar and drink the beer, it’s my 20 shot I think. BAH! I don’t know if I will go this far. Suddenly I walked myself to the dance floor, and without any expecting I remembered the sounds when that bastard woman at my fiancé’ lap, with her brown damn hair and skiny body ‘ you’. I’m dancing along with music, wilder and wilder as I think about that night.

“Hey Beautiful” Brown pairs eyes facing me right in my eyes, those y eyes is belonged to guy whose hands around my waist. I faced his face, I was drunk but I can look at his face, ‘not bad’. He had a handsome face but I have to admit one thing if he isn’t as handsome as senghyun but like I said, not bad. I smirked at him and making him more seduced now, I hugged him closer and he placed his head at my shoulder, I can feel his nose trailing my shoulder; making me felt a bit ticklish. He kiss my shoulder lovingly as i tilt my head give him more space to be reached.

 

 

“You stay away from her!”

 

 

I heard someone’ yelling but don’t know who it was, the thing I know is that guy who yelling at us is dragging him from me away. I was confused and can’t opened my eyes for even looking who that was, with my last energy “Hey you, stay away from him” I said to the guy who separated us. Just what his problem to disturb my night, eh? Pabbo ya.

 

 

 

 

Seungri’ POV:

Damn it, now that guy is trailing her shoulder! How can he be the lucky man tonight?! I drink up the wine, I even don’t know when my drink is ready in front of my eyes and even the bartender girl isn’t y anymore. My eyes completely and totally focused on that girl who had a perfect body ever. Now the girl is turning her body so her face is facing me, before, she turning her back so I can’t see her face completely.

 

 

She smirked and tilted her head aside so the guy could freely accessing her fantastic neck. When she tilted, her hair also swept and exposing the face who owning that yummy goddess body. I was enjoying my perfect view ever until I recognize something I rub my eyes quickly and open my eyes widely disbelief with what I have been saw, until I recognize something…

 

 

 

 

THE HELL WITH MY VISION THAT WAS NOONA!

 

 

How can you didn’t recognize that silky prefect goddess body! Pabbo ya Seungri! That was noona! Her dress is really amazing but that doesn’t even matter right now, the thing is she is with another guy dancing together and her neck….

 

“You stay away from her!” I yelled at him and drag his body away from bom noona, how can be this guy?! That perfect goddess body of her is belonging to my hyung don’t you dare! He was falling to the ground and I try to get bom noona until she said with her eyes closed not realizing what her said “Hey you, stay away from him”

 

“Yah noona open your eyes it’s me seungri noona-ya!” I tried to awake her by shaking her arms slowly “You heard? You stay away from me!” Suddenly like a ghost he stood up and talked to me like a boss, I just sighed and smile laughing his words. But he signing a strange signal from his finger that I don’t know what that meaning until about 3 or 4 guy comes and grab my shoulder to take me away from the club. Goddammit you bom noona, you clever one! You chose the bar that isn’t ‘my are’ so I have no authority in this place.

 

“Alright I’ll go.. no need to be like this I have enough leg to move myself from this shack” I fixed my coat from their grab, look at bom noona before I walked myself out from that bar. “Jinjja noona ya?! You are so troublesome, remember last time you promise me not make it twice so I have no choice to call hyung informing this.” Mumbled me in between my called to senghyun’ hyung, I waited until he reached my called along with ‘connected’ sound.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeoboseyo hyung-nim, I found noona already.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ So sorry for very late update I’m just need some inspiration to gain

I have finished the next chapter also from my ‘long’ update

So, leave a comment if you guys curious about the next chapter I don’t mean to create a SiBom moments so sorry for that

 

 

LOVE