Job or me?

This is Us

Job or Me

Bom’s POV:

It’s a quite morning after a long night sleep beside Seunghyun’, my hands is about to touch him when I realize there’s no one beside me. My eyebrow’ frowns unconvinced and questioning what time is it? The bathroom isn’t sounding he seems not using it, but where he is? I turn up my body to the other side and looking at the clock. It’s 5 in the morning. I swiftly get up from my bed.

 

Author’ POV:

Seunghyun wake up at 3 in the morning, He suddenly remember his assignment –the design. He rubs his eyes and look aside, he can see her shapely face is sleeping peacefully –he smiles and give a fast peck on her lip and get up.

Seunghyun come out from the room and  bring a middle-large sketch book with him. He walks his foot to his workroom, turn the lights on and closing the door. Without thinking he starts to doodle the pencil above the sketch book –adjusting like what the costumer want. Working with all his ability to make them satisfied. He just being professional this time.

 

Seunghyun is too busy with his mind to even realize someone is just entering his room now.

“Are you kidding me?” Bom spoke as she doesn’t believe with what she saw. Seunghyun keep silent and continue his job still thinking about the design, doodle it sometimes. He just too serious with his obligation as he knows if they have given him a full confidence to keep.

“Yah” Bom’ yelled but he still focus on the sketchbook. Sigh.

Bom is be out of sorts now −she pulls the sketchbook out from his sight, makes him surprise with her appearance and mixed-up.

“Eh? Chagiya..” He shocked.

“I don’t believe it.”

“…. It’s not like that, besides, you re asleep.”

“Enough. Here’ continue it.” Bom’s throws the sketch book to the desk near Seunghyun whom still sat in his chair. She had just to leave the room but Seunghyun’ grab her hand fast, signs her to stay.

“Mian chagi ya.. It’s Monday already you must go to work…” Slowly turns her who backing him –told her to face him.

“I’ll cook for you. You just take a bath and prepared yourself okay..” He said to her softly as he closes the sketchbook.  Stood up, rub her arms and smile.

 

*At the kitchen*

Seunghyun just finished  make a  breakfast for her. He prepared a toast with omelet, bacon and milk. He served it on the dining table and wait for her fiancé.

Bom puts her handbag on the dining table all dressed like office lady,  without sitting in the chair she immediately takes the toast and just about to take the toast in to “ A-a…” He grabbed her hand hold it and smile.

“Mwo?” She asked confusedly

Seunghyun closes his face to her signs her to give him a morning’ kiss. Bom avoids her face as she sees the clock is 7 a.m now

“Seriusoly? I won’t late for work.”

He releases his grip and take the toast from her grab –eat the toast, he sit on the chair across her.

“Go” He hints her as he move his head a bit signs her to go while chewing the toast

“Aish, Jinjja.” Bom swiftly walk near him “Stood up” urged her. Without facing her or replying back, Seunghyun still chewing the toast.

Bom sighs and sit to the chair beside him, she removes the toast from his hand –turn his face to hers; kiss his lip passionately. He tries to reply and deepen the kiss. Unconsciously bom’ hand is trying to reach the toast, after she reach it ,she release the kiss.

“Idiot” She teases him, as she starts to eat the toast and bacon. She’s starving. The taste both of the toast and bacon is great.

 

Seunghyun takes her fiancé to her office by the car after they finished the breakfast.

“Call me if you’re done I’ll pick you up.” He pecked her lip and she’s gone to the office.

 

Seunghyun’s POV:

I walk up the stairs after I took my girl to the office, I walk to my workroom again. not changing my clothes and continue to smoothed the scheme. The design’ presentation is getting closer, I don’t have enough time.

 

*Phone’s ringing*

I opened up my eyes. Oh looks like I fall asleep at my workroom with my head above the sketch. I rub my eyes and slowly pick up the phone, it’s bom.

“Yoeboseyo chagi ya”

“Yah where have you been? I’m done here.”

What? Is it… Oh no I spend my day with the design and fall asleep. It’s 8 p.m already

“I’m on my way. Wait there.”

 

Bom’s POV:

What the hell is he thinking? I have to make 5 calls to his phone and then he will answer it? For god’ sake  Waiting isn’t my style, I hate it. I stand alone in front of the office after Chaerin go home by taxi and the others is on their on way to home too.

It’s getting boring and getting cold. I hold my own arms makes it feel warm. After a minute since he asked me to wait here a black fancy car with the bright lights stop in front of me.

He comes out from the car with a guilty face and walk close to me.

“I’m sorry..” He said as he hold me.

“I’m waiting you about 30 minutes. Alone. It’s cold here. And the dinner time is passed. Good.”

“I don’t mean to I’m really sorry. Let’s get in to the car ok?”

His voice is too lovely and I’m lost in his charisma to scold him about his delay. He hold my hand and open up the car’ door for me.

 

Author’s POV:

*At house*

They arrive at the home after the long way with silent in the car. Bom is getting mad with Seunghyun but too tired to nag him. Seunghyun is still focus on his mind about the design.

They both changing their clothes to pajamas. Bom is sitting on the bed with her laptop and some papers start to finish her assignment. She begin to type sometimes check the paper try to match it.

“Here” Seunghyung give her a cup of chocolate milk as he sit beside her.

“Thanks”

“Finish it all. Don’t push yourself that hard to finish your assignment okay? I’m in my workroom good night.” He left her a peck and soon go to his workroom.

Bom is not paying a regard to him and she drink the hot chocolate milk gradually and focus again on her assignment.

After 2 hour passed by sitting in front of the laptop, her shoulder feel hurt, her eyes is tender, she tired and decide shut down the laptop, tidy up the paper.

She’s questioning why Seunghyun isn’t coming to the bed yet but it’s too tiring to know by walking to his workroom. After combing her hair like usual, she turn off the lights, pull the blanket to cover her whole body and sleep.

 

Bom sleeps peacefully but sometimes she’ checking her hand by the side of the bed. Wondering if Seunghyun Is there or not, but every time she her hand to the bed she found nothing but the bed instead. It’s 3 a.m now, she opens up her eyes and stood up from bed.

 

“Yah Seunghyun!” She yelled at him after she opened the room. All she caught is he still with his sketchbook but he looks like calculating something with other papers.

“Chagi-ya. Why don’t you continue your sleep?”

“You’re out of your mind Seunghyun, Stop. Take a rest. You’re only human.”

“you go first.”

Bom sighs and leave the room.

 

-after awhile-

“Here.” Bom stands again in front of Seunghyun’ desk with food.

“I’ve told you a long time ago when I’m with my paper and pencil you should shut up and call me later.”

“…..Listen, you want to sleep next century indeed I don’t care. At least…. Eat!”

Bom throws the bowl of rice and shrimp fries to the desk, nearly about spill a whole Seunghyun’ sketch. Seunghyun look up to her with angry glare.

“Are you out of your mind? If that’s shrimp spilled out and ruin my…”

“I don’t care. I wish that really happen.” She cuts his word, Seunghyun sigh but lost words

“It’s a rare thing that I cook for you. You haven’t eat anything you know? Is this the reason you forgot to pick me even you are not answering my calls? …..yeah that was. Go on, finish your work. If our wedding is cancelled because of your death, I ain’t taking any of responsibilities. Thanks.”

He turns her back and kiss her lip. He kisses her lip over and over signing if he truly regret it. He rubs her hair and pushing her nape to deepen the kiss. Bom shocked about what he done, she felt his lip against her push it over and over as he push her nape, the kiss is deepen then before and she begin lost her breath too, she push his chest and release the kiss.

He hug her so tightly, caressing her hair and kiss her top head

“I’m sorry I don’t mean to, but.. the presentation is next Saturday. It’s so nerve-wrecking. I hope you understand ok.”

Bom just silent, place her head on his chest. Thinking something

“I’ll introduce you as my future wife. Formally.  to all my job’ partner. Next Saturday. I hope you can attend there,at my office.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Enjoy

Hope you guys like it J

Sorry for the wrong spellingr or grammars

Correct me

And please left a comment. Hehe

Next chapter will update soon

Stay tuned