Nostalgia

This is Us

It has been 2 hours since she sat in the high chair of the ordinary bar in the middle city of Seoul,  She was drinking the cheap beer but whatever the beer was  it’ not the thing, the thing is she only need to drink as much as she can. Don’t care again about her disease or even the pain

She’s been talking nonsense after the 15  glass of beer she drank and make a very noisy sound all over the bar, she closed her eyes shouted again and again hoping if the bartender will hand her another beer for be drank in round.

She laid her head at the bar’ wood desk after she let herself drank and tired of yelling and talking nonsense, she didn’t care about anything right now, anything. Even if someone is carrying her body now and take her away from the bar. She just too tired for even opening her eyes to see who was brought her, and too drunk to recognize who it was.

 

 

I can’t sleep. How can i? My fiancé is out there somewhere god’ knew. I’ve been calling, texting and asking everyone, geez! It’s damn frustrating I just can’t imagine where she is, from last night until this morning? Yah! Where did you sleep? I wish you with your friend right now, chagi ya I can’t do anything but hoping you’re okay right now.

“Yeoboseyo Chaerin-ah…”

After twenty call to her, finally she picked it up oh gosh thank you. I’ve been waiting she’ picking up by the night. Even if it’s her friend’ number whom I called but at least I’ll get something to know where my fiancé is

“Is last night’ bruised isn’t enough? Or should I get my to your bloody dirty house to give you another bruise? Give me a break you jerk!”

“Are you with her? Where is she? Is she ok? Where does she slept? Please tell me she’ okay please”

“You know you jerk and that’ all I want to tell you ok”

“Please I beg you Chaerin tell me where she is, last night is not like you think… Aish… I mean. Okay listen up. ―”

“Shut up I don’t want to hear what you said you jerk that’s it. You worse than everything you know that you scum! Scumbag! !”

“I deserve that’ words.. I know,  I realize know I swear in the name of everything if I regret what I had been doing last night I’m just lost myself the sake can’t control myself. Ok, please help me I haven’t sleep from last night. Please. I Beg. Help me. Where she is?”

“You know what?! She’s not with me.”

 

 

Slowly I opened up my eyes as the sun’ light makes my eyes hurt, I rub my eyes trying to see because it’s hard I swear it’s heavy. “Ouch..” My head! It’s hurt it’s ing hurt geez what just happen I even can’t remember.

I observed the room, it’s so familiar, the wall all white and this bed.. I ever lay in this bed before. What a nostalgic! The bed’ feel is still same as the last time I slept here with..

Oh my god

Is it?

Don’t tell me If I was and definitely in…..

I was shocked about where am I, sleeping in someone’ bed! How can i? What happen last night? I can’t remember anything I swear! oh fool me what have I done?! I place my hand in my opened mouth as I shocked with the place when I recognize where am I Until someone’ that I absolutely know is appear in front of me

“Good Morning sleepy head”

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOU’RE NOT WITH HER?! THEN WHERE IS SHE?!?”

For god’ sake she was snapped at me with a bad word and now she’ telling me if she wasn’t with Bom?! Are you ing kidding me Chaerin?! If only you’re not my fiancé best friend I would kill you by now on you really getting me on the nerve

“How could you yelled at me you moron!”

“How can’t I when you said it like it’s not a big thing?!”

“What do you want?”

“I want you to tell me where is my fiancé?”

“You still have a gut to say her is your fiancé? In front of me?”

“I’ve told you I’m not myself that night. Please once again help me..Please..”

“I’ve told you too that she was-not-with-me are you understand with what I’m saying? You’re not dumb right?”

“You’re not lying to me this time right?”

“Whatever”

“Where is she?! I swear where is she… please tell me.”

“I WAS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AND NOW I DON’T KNOW WHERE IS SHE YOU UNDERSTAND? ENOUGH I WONT TALK WITH A JERK LIKE YOU”

Beeeep ―

She’ hanging up the phone, oh god where should I search? Or where should I start to search while I have nothing clue of her. Chagi ya, are you so mad at me? Of course! Why should I asking to myself?! Arrgh please where are you… I’m sorry I swear I’m sorry

 

 

That bastard! Who the hell is he thinking? Yelling at me like that?! Yelling at me in the morning when I woke up alone in the bar’ wood damned desk. Oh gosh what happen to me? And…. Yah! Bommie-ah! She’s not with me, I mean she’ really not with me

God, I swear I thought that she was with me. I bit my claws as my eyes wide opened in panic. I’m just lie to seunghyun if she’ not with me in case to make him not disturbing Bom for awhile and give him a lesson but she’ really not with me. I;ve looking for her all over the bar but she’ not around

Ottoke?

Seunghyun will buried me alive, I bring his fiancé and I let her runaway from me where is she oh my god.

“Sorry, are you know my friend? Last night with me. Wearing a black tank top. The one who was drinking hard and ask for the rough beer one.. Remember?” Asked me to the bartender last night

“Oh that girl. Of course I know. Tell her thank you from me okay?”

“What?” asked me confusedly as my eyebrows up and eyes narrowed

“Yes, someone I don’t know took her from here and he paid more than it should to me..”

“He? What do you mean by he?”

“Yes the one who carrying that girl is a guy”

“You know who is he? I-I’m sorry I mean his criteria.. his hair his height his face.”

“Oh of course, he’ tall his hair is black crested umm.. he had a white skin and the his body is… maybe his body is built I don’t know because he had not a big not a thin but great body..”

“Anything that more specific please…. Thank you”

“His eyes is narrow, u-um.. his lips thin sharp nose oh yeah the chin is different is a bit…”

“Enough I know who he is. Thank you very much.”

Are you kidding me bom-ah?! If my guess is true, well I’m sorry my guess is always right. If it’s right you were brought by him, I’ll drag you out whatever  it takes out of his place; if you there. Now I have to ask her where the hell is she

I reached my bag and search for my phone, god my head dizzy and my neck is weary. I pat my shoulder as I dial bom number

“Yah! Where the hell are you?”

 

 

“Good Morning sleepy-head”

I can’t believe this. This is real. I was in his room. The worse is in his bed. He smiled to me ―Ah God that smile I wished I still the only one that own that lovely smile of him. I smile back at her and fixing my mess brown curly hair.

“Good Morning too ―Siwon oppa”

“You really mess bommie-ah, go on use the bathroom. I’ll wait you at the kitchen” He gave me the charming smile once again until he left me face-palming sit in his bed.

I walked out slowly and go the bathroom, as if my feet had memorize every single part of this apartment. I washed my face and look at my self at the mirror, how messed I am. ‘what happen to you ugly?’ I whispered. Hell yes, I was in the bar. Drunk. And then?! Gosh, I can’t remember anything of that night!

Siwon oppa is preparing the plates in the dinning’ table when the soup is already ready served at the bowl in the middle of the desk. I slowly walked near as I out from the bathroom.

“Finished?” Asked him when recognizing my appearance there. I’m only nodding and rubbing my arms in order to keep me calm from the awkwardness

“Have a seat please” He pulled out the chair and asked me to sit on it, I give him a little smile but not looking at his eyes. I’m afraid I’ll fall again for the second time. I just won’t fall in the same hole even if the hole is had a lot of happiness and things I need. No.

I sit at the chair that he pulled grabbing both of my hands and he’ sitting across me

“It’s my first time cooking since I back here from USA. Let’s eat then”

The soup is taste d so damn good, well I don’t know if it’s only I’m very starving right now or he really skilled at cooking. Even this soup is better than Seunghyun’… Ah that jerk why should I remembering of him.

We are enjoying the meal almost in silent, he seems okay with the awkwardness or maybe it’s not bothering him at all, but my heart isn’t beating normally as sometimes I stole a sight towards him and makes my face redder than it was.

The last time I sat here, we’re talking laughing and have no reason to stop that but now it’s really awkward and strange. Back then you were someone that I loved the most. The one that I came for. A house where I know when to back.

“Bommie-ah”

He waved his hand into my face and then I awaken from my daydreaming and shocked.

“I’m sorry I’ll wash the dish” His hand grab my hands when I’m just about to get up from my seat to the sink near. We’re in the silent awkward silent now his eyes look directly to me as if mine.

No

That pair of eyes..

I’ve told you don’t look at those

He stood up and walk near me, cupping my face whose avoiding to facing his. Now our eyes met he look deeply in my eyes, and so do i. I bet I look at those deepen than he was. Immediately I hugged him. I don’t know. I need this. I miss him. A lot. It’s my home. My brain say this isn’t right I have to leave from here it’s not right, repeatedly my brains scream and shout but I wasn’t hear for that as my heart scream and shout louder than my brain to hug him more tighter like tomorrow will no day

I hug him tighter as my tears slowly stream from my eyes, I cried in silent again and again drops by drops the tears fall down just like waters that flows from a tap, heavy. So many. The tears of longing.

I closed my eyes as I enjoying the warm hug of him, he just caressing my back and my hairs try to calm me when I hug him tighter and tighter, I wished we both glued like this so we’ll never be apart. The memories of us is like distorted again as I close my eyes and cry in his wide chest,

The memories when there’ nothing but love, two of us against this great wide world. Loving each other in the middle of harsh world, in the middle of vicious, we are the victims of our own crime. Flowers bloom in the name of affection, Stars bright much longer bringing hope and the sky looks so beautiful everyday. With no thunder or rains brave to ruin every single day we spent.

Once in a lifetime I felt a love like this

So powerful

But in the middle of our longing embrace at somewhere full of flowers in my imagination, standing a guy turning his back after backing my sight “Chagi ya” His heavy warm voice echoing suddenly in my ears

Seunghyun-ah

BANG

Once again I awaken from my daydreaming, releasing his embrace for sudden and pull him out of me as I bow my head down wont seeing him.

“I-I’m sorry.. I have to go now”

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HELLO GUYS!!!!

SO THIS IS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS!!!!! WHOAAAHHH I’M SO FREAKIN EXCITING!!!!!! IT’S BECAUSE OF YOUR COMMENT GUYS PLEASE DO NOT STOP LEFT A COMMENT KKKKKKKKK~

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU READERS FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBEING I’M SO SO SO SO SO THANKFUL *bowed*

Well, so sorry for the guy it wasn’t TOP ;<

But I had my own plan to make it epic just wait and don’t worry guys I’ll add more TOPBOM moments and it’ll be EPIC!!! Just wait and stay tuned!!!!

Sorry for wrong spelling and grammar

And once again for every comment of you guys I’m really appreciated it I love it so much I love you guys care about my story :’’’’’’D HEHEHE

Leave a comment for this one ok, as much as you can :****

And the next chapt is will be GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Just wait ok, I’ll update it SOON promise.

Just left a comment :D

LOVE YOU GUYS

:)