Mess Morning (Part 1)

This is Us

Mess Morning part 1

Author’s POV:

“Party tonight at my house”

Bom brightly open her eyes as she receives message from her job partner, JoongKI. She really damned love party, the wines, crowd, DJ’s sound, dance. hell yeah! She rights on her track by driving herself with her fancy silver car from Seunghyun.

“. Why I have to face the red lamp. Come on!!!” She gripes on the red-lamp of the traffic light though she knows it’s useless but she can’t wait for dance. She’s so tired today as she finished all the task that her director’ gave, she can’t wait any longer she needs party for tonight, remembering tomorrow is Sunday and she all free.

*Phone’s ring*

“Yeoboseyo..” Without seeing who’s called her, Bom picked up the phone immediately, still frustrated with the red lamp  she waited.

“Yeoboseyo bom ah” It’s Seunghyun who called her

“Seunghyun ah” Replied her indifferent

“Do you miss me? Where are you now?” Asked him with his heavy y voice.

“It’s not the right time to say I miss you and love stuff I’m on my way to home.” Replied her swiftly as she sees a second of red lamp is about to pass.

“You’re driving the car? by your own?” asked him  with suspected

Bom surprised with his words, her eyes wide open and quickly think, he never allowed her to drive the car by her own. But she never listened to him, as she knows he far away from here, he’s at Japan right now doing his job as intermediate architect. But the thing is she was speaking wrong words.

“Of course not, I’m with the driver. Can you call me later my phone is about to die I’ll make a call as soon as I got home okay?” Replied her with the sweetest voice. Twice time lying

“Wait, I just want to say if I’ll come home to Seoul tomorrow morning at 10. I miss you”

Her heart crushed every time she gets him being that lovely. He always kind to her. But Bom seems not care about the homecoming she will attend the party, she seems like she can handle it. She’ll attend the party and that’s final even though her heart touched.

“See you tomorrow. I miss you too. Good night.” Bom replied after a long silent, soon she hangs up the phones.

On the other side, far away from Korea. At the country where the sunlight’s rise ,in Japan’ hotel, Choi Seunghyun has prepared all the stuff and ready for back to Seoul.

“I’ll see you soon” he kissed his mobile’ wallpaper. Bom’ picture was apllied.

*hotel’ door knock*

“Sir.. excuse me it’s Mino.”

Seunghyun opens up the door for his job assistance, Song Minho as well know as Mino.

“Sorry sir for interrupting you. I just about to inform if all is done the taxi to the airport the plane is all done. But one thing..”  Mino ended it with a bit worried.

“What it’s?” Asked Seunghyun curiously

“The plane. It’s accelerate. Umm the departure is being accelerated. We’ll departure at 4 in the morning and soon we’ll arrive at Seoul at 8. I’m sorry sir.” Mino bowed to his boss.

“It’s ok. No problem.”

 

 

Soon as Bom reaches JoongKi’ house she can’t wait any longer she runs in and turn off her mobile, no one can interrupt her for party. she meets her best friend and also her job’ partner, Chaerin. She opens up her mantel now she just wearing a very tight short black dress that only cover her body from her to her ¼ thigh. She’s so y. With lustful she dance like crazy, like there’s no tomorrow, she drinks the booze over and over and gets herself drunk she even can’t control herself anymore, laughing around with the guys, playing cards and totally having fun until she falls asleep on the couch. That was an amazing night for her. It’s not the first time she gets herself this high, this night is just one of many.

 

Bom’ POV:

The light is so damn bright that runs through my sight as I slowly open up my eyes. Damn, the sun lights so damn bright, and my eyes is too hard to be opened, hell what’s going on my head really sick oh I can’t get up. There’s something heavy on my stomach, oh it’s JoongKi’ head. Slowly I place his head to the other side so I can get up, hands over my body. I feel so mess, my stomach really sick. Perhaps I’m the one who’s get up this day. I pick up my bag turn on my mobile. OH GOD KILL ME NOW. It’s 8:30 a.m right now Seunghyun probably in his way to home by now. It takes 30minutes to my home from JoongKi’s place and AHH I can’t think straight anymore. I’m run in rush to the bathroom in the very fast move cleaning the mess mascara on my face, wash it with face’ soap, brush my teeth hope the Alcohol’ smell will gone but it’s still can be smelled. I run out from the house to my car as soon as I finish cleaning myself.

30 calls from Seunghyun, god he will kill me.

Suddenly my phone rings when I try to wear my high-heels on the car “Seunghyun.. oh no” I massage my forehead, god it’s killing me I swear.

“Yeoboseyo.” I answered it, try to stay calm. I have no choice I have to make some drama. I picked up with a fake limp voice

“Yah where have you been I’ve been calling you all this day. Where’s your word? You said you would call me as soon as you get home. Where are you exactly?” He replied it with angrily. I still massage my forehead and whop my shoulder.

“I’m sorry my head really sick I hope you understand I stayed up at night finishing my stuff so I would get a full time tomorrow with you, where are you honey?” I don’t know my mind still can work even though I’m dying in pain.

“liar!!! Come here as soon as you can!” he hang up the call.

“Gosh… how shameful” I burned my face to my hands. I can’t imagine what he will say to me, look at me. I’m totally mess. The smell of Alcohol is all over my body, I lied to him. I lied if I was on my way to home that night, fact is I’m not. I was lying that I was not driving the car by myself, I lied too about my phone is about to die, and the worse is the stuff ah damn it. What have I done?

With damn queasy stomach and my dizzy head I’m driving to my home. Really you can’t imagine how super I am can handle all this pain while driving on car and angry fiancé waiting to pounce me. It’s worse than a nightmare.

I walk in to the house and see my fiancé sit calmly on the couch with coffee on table, he glares at me when I appear. I bow my head ,pout, with hands in arms like a innocent child. I open up my mouth when I see him stood up from the couch. “Seunghyun ah mian ne..” I’m not finish talking and swiftly he put his fore finger to his mouth sign he won’t hear anything. “At least let me get this straight. Why won’t you listen to your fiancé ,Choi Seunghyun? please pay some respect to your fiancé here I’m just about to explain!” I yelled to him, suddenly he throws a killer glare to me, walk near me and grasp my left arm whit his right hand so tightly, it’s hurt to be honest. “What? You want to explain? No thank you this smell of alcohol is more than enough. You want me pay some respect to you? Look at yourself first before saying a word. I’m really mad right now. Go up, prepare yourself my friends will have lunch here don’t deny anymore just cleaned up yourself.” He release me from his grasp, his eyes is wide open , eyebrows shaped nike’ logo when he talked to me. He turns his back from me, sighs.

I’ve done dressing up myself as bestl as I can because Seunghyun’ damned rich buddies is about to come to our house and having lunch, I don’t know what are they celebrate for? But yeah those people is kind to me so their appearance ain’t troublesome, besides one of his friends, Lee sungri is my junior at the collage so it’s okay. After hour decide what dress I should wear I decide to wear a soft purple dress that Seunghyun bought me from Paris with zipper in back that I can’t reach.

 

Seunghyun’ POV:

Here I am at my house with my sober fiancé up there, I can’t handle it anymore why she can’t just reject it at least for my homecoming. I missed her, 4 months in Japan without seeing and touching her is hell.

She wears a soft purple dress that I brought from Paris, I’m not wrong from choosing that one. The dress match with her skin just like goddess from heaven as she go down stair with… what? The zip isn’t zipped yet.

“Can’t you zip it please?” Asked her. She turns her back, rule out her musky straight hair to left;hold it. I zip the zipper up I can feel her soft skin, the skin that I really want to touch from 4 months. But I still mad at her, i imprison my intention to touch her.

“Here.” I give her hot chocolate to drink, she looked really mess a hour ago. Maybe this one will heal her, I don’t know I just can’t stop caring of her even though she really makes me mad. Her hand try to hold my hand but I refuse and look at the other side. “Why?” Her eyes full of question when I pull my hand from hers. Suddenly the car’s horning outside my house “Finish it quickly my friends are here.” She finished up her drink and get up soon. “Seunghyun..” she called me ruefully. I just stop my move without reply. She walks near me place her hands with mine, I don’t showing any reaction “At least at your friends..ok”

We start to lunch, this lunch is to celebrate my homecoming. Jiyoung, Taeyang, daesung and Seungri these four is my best friend from childhood. I trusted them four they just like my own brother. But between their four, Kwon Jiyong from the greatest Kwon is my best one.

“So, how was it hyung? Your first job at foreign?” Jiyong open up a conversation, the others seems enjoying the meal. “Fantastic” My eyebrows raised up fast. “What about the girls hyung? There’s a lot y girl in there, isn’t it?” Asked Seungri, swiftly Jiyong pinch his arms. “your y mind isn’t vanished I see.” I replied easily. Bom still enjoy the foods.

After a long conversation Jiyoung,Taeyang, and Daesung leave and congratulate me for the company building in Japan that completely succeed with me as a leader. But Seungri stays because there’s something we have to discuss.

“So, when will you two officially marriage,uh?” Seungri asked both Bom and me, he place his hand to my shoulder like a bro-man in front of Bom. “Well, Seungri take your hands off from Seunghyun because me myself hasn’t touch him even for an inch today!” She yelled and remove Seungri’s hand from my shoulder. It’s a bit childish but I love her joke. “Well, Seungri we have to go now. It’s 3 p.m already. Get in the car.” Seungri get in the car as soon as I commanded him to.

“You..don’t go anywhere! Your car’s key with me and don’t try to go anywhere. Our problem isn’t finished yet. I’ll go home soon.” I warned her and add pressure in every words I spoke try to scare her. She’s nodding but also pouting. “Wait me for dinner”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd part will update soon

sorry for the wrong spelling or anything else

correct me

thank you very much :)