Snow globe mistery- solved!

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)

"Noona?" The voice was trembling slightly, I could tell. 

I didn't know what happened, but a sudden force smashed onto my forehead, like as if someone had just punched me. I lost balance and fell to the ground. The force didn't hurt, but something was happening to my brain and I don't get what it was. It's like I couldn't think, but yet I was thinking. I couldn't talk, but yet I was talking. I couldn't see, but yet I was seeing. The room turned blurry and I saw two figures right before me. One taller than the other. 

"Junhong? Jongin?" I called, but even I couldn't hear my voice. 

"Noona, what are you saying?" The voice was loud and clear, even louder than it was supposed to be. 

All of a sudden, my vision went blank. I panicked and flung out my arms to feel for something. Nothing. I couldn't feel anything. I thought I was dead, but after a short second, a scene came in my mind. I stopped moving, and watched. 

He was running after me, trying to stop me from going back to where I was, but I pushed him away, telling him that he should stay with his father. He screamed, yelled and protested. No one could stop him. It was like a venomous vein had taken over his body. He held onto my arm and yanked me back to him. He called me, over and over and over. 'Noona, noona, noona' ...

I felt myself hiccup and my body vibrated before my vision zoomed back to where I was. In my cousin's bedroom, with Jongin and my cousin, Junhong, staring at me. I looked up, and I could see worry swimming in their eyes. I turned my focus onto Junhong, and thought about the vision I had before. It was him. He was clearly in the picture. But what was he doing? In the scene, he looked... Different. He looked scarier and he was way violent. 

What is happening?

"Hyojung, are you okay?" Jongin asked me and I stood up with his help. 

"W-we have to go." I stuttered and held tightly onto jongin's jacket. 

"No. No way." Junhong suddenly protested and stood before us. "You can't go."

"Why not?" I cowardly replied. 

"Because I just met you, after so long... I miss you..." Junhong's eyes began to tear up and I looked away to not follow him. 

"I miss you too but, this is really important. I'll come back when I can." I replied and looked up and Jongin, who nodded and held onto my arm tightly. 

"No! No! You're not allowed to go! No!" Junhong's voice suddenly changed and it became deep and hoarse. 

"Junhong..." I squeezed Jongin’s arm, telling him to teleport us faster. 

"You can't go! I want you! I need you! Noona!" It was happening. 

Whatever was playing in my mind was happening. 

Only that it didn't show Junhong changing into a - vampire. 

"Jun..." I stopped and watched as he growled. "Jongin, quick!" 

"Don't go!" He roared and I could hear the door open. 

This part didn't happen too. 

I heard uncle Fee gasped and he quickly the lights, which blinded all of our eyes for a moment- especially Junhong. I shielded my eyes and squinted at Junhong. He looked horrible. His hair was in a big mess, his fangs are out and his eyes were red. His face was whiter than a piece of paper. 

"Junhong!" Uncle Fee yelled. 

I looked around the room and found shreds of wallpaper being torn. There were a few chains by the bedside and the window was grilled. It felt like I was in prison. The whole place was a mess. I wondered what is wrong with Junhong. 

"Noona, don't go. I miss you, I love you..." He cried and went down on his knees. 

"That was years ago." I sighed. "Now, I'm different and you're different." 

"But my feelings for you have never changed." 

Ever since young, Junhong had always liked me. That was what he always said. When he had to move to Cairo when I was ten, he kept crying and forced me to follow him, but uncle couldn't afford to feed another human. We had skyped a few times. In some way, he had found my Instagram account and he chatted with me almost every day. We moved on to chatting online. But then we stopped. For five years straight, we didn't talk anymore. We had this distance between us that I don't even know where it came from. 

"Jongin, quick. Let's just go." I whispered and Jongin nodded.

"One..." I turned to Junhong who was glaring. "Two..." He reached his hand out to me. "Three!" Since I knew what was going to happen, I quickly moved two steps back without losing contact with Jongin. 

Junhong missed my arm with a hiss and suddenly, I was back in the misty black again. 

Could I... Could I read the future?

What was happening to me?

~~*~~ 

 

I closed my eyes for what was to come. The floor was ready for me. My bones would crack and my life would end. But no. Instead, I felt a pair of warm arms circling my body. I opened up one eye and looked around me. My home. Finally. I was back home. 

Both my eyes were open by then and I stared at the person who caught me from falling. Sehun's eyes were laid on mine. It was like we were playing 'who blinks first loses!' game. Sehun had no intention to put me down so soon. 

"Hyojung! You're back!" I heard Suho call and he ran towards me. 

Suho literally pulled me out of Sehun’s arms just to hug me tightly. I felt his warmth and my insides calmed down. I was home. I was safe. I was surrounded by the people I love. My arms wrapped around Suho and I jumped in relief. 

"What happened there? What took you two so long?" Luhan asked Jongin as I pulled away from Suho. 

" happened. I don't even know what was happening." Jongin sighed and pointed at me. "We had a situation with her cousin." 

"Cousin?" Yixing turned to me. 

"Yeah..." 

"He didn't want to let her go home." Jongin chuckled. "He likes her." 

A sudden silence engulfed the atmosphere as the werewolves and vampires stared at me. I had no idea why they were doing this. It was just  mere feelings that my cousin had for me. It's not like as if he is going to be with me. I'm not really going to let that happen. 

"So... Where's the snow globe?" I cleared my throat and turned to Jongin, who shook the globe in his hand. 

Suho grabbed it and examined it carefully. Where is the key? What does a key have to do with a snow globe? I sighed and plopped onto the couch beside Kyungsoo. A key. A snow globe. I watched as the fake snow in the globe glittered gently as Suho shook it. The diary! The bolded words! That’s it!

I got up and ran to where I last placed the diary. There were a few more words that were bolded. They might be the last clues to the key! The diary was sitting on the dining table, its cover turned over because of the wind. I halted by it and picked it up. Snow globe, uncle, under, flap, key. Under, flap, key. These words weren’t solved.

“Flap…” I stated and whipped my head to the snow globe. “Under…”

Suho stared at me. I brought up my pointer finger and rotated it clockwise. Suho followed my finger, and the bottom of the snow globe was now facing him. I walked slowly to him, and peeked at the bottom. There was a regular closing, but the closing had a line in the middle of it. I pushed my fingers through it. It was an opening. A freaking opening- a flap. A smile crawled up to my face as I dug around to feel for something. My fingers swooned over something, and instantly, I grabbed it out of the flap.

“The key…” Kris’s eyes widened.

“Finally.” Suho whispered.

“Yes. I did it.” I smiled as everyone admired the key like as if it was some god.

 

~*~~~
Sorry for the really short update ;_; I got sort of like a writer's block so :(


BUT! GOOD NEWS! I'll upload on Tuesday as well ~~ because I have holiday!!

Anyways, so you guys asked who the cousin is-IT IS MY BIAS ZELO FROM BAPPPPPP hahaha XD anyways he is just an extra so...

and yes, he is the third vampire in Korea. wooooo >.< 

He has the genese, y'know, from his grandma. so yeah...

HAPPY HARI RAYA TO ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS!!!
 Well, actually, raya is tomorrow but whatever SELAMAT HARI RAYA ~~~~~

hahaXD ok I can't wait for tomorrow XD

 

Do comment, subscribe and upvote! All these counts y'know...

 I love you and all yeah 

XOXO

(P.S COMMENT DOWN BELOW DO YOU WANT ZELO TO APPEAR AGAIN IN THIS STORY?)