The power of powers

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)
"Stop!" I squeaked as Chanyeol emitted fire from his palm. 
 
For the past hour, Chanyeol had been teaching me how to shoot fire out of my palm. For some reason, fire wouldn't appear. Since I have more than ten powers, it would be a task for me to try to control each power. Powers such as water, light and ice were coming out of my palm, but not fire. This frustrated Chanyeol and I.  I mean, come on! This is crazy! Why would it just not come out?!
 
I looked up at Chanyeol and he grinned, which made me feel dumb for not knowing how to use my powers. Chanyeol picked up my right palm and focused it on a different tree. 
 
"Since you have many powers, it would be more difficult for you to control as the powers are mixed in your body. Now all I have to do is help you pick the right power in your body." I stared at Chanyeol like he was speaking alien language. 
 
"How is that even possible?" I asked wildly. 
 
"It will be possible, I'm sure."  Chanyeol winked and pointed at my head. "Now, you have to feel a slight sense of agony. This power uses the feeling of agony and anxiousness. Panic. Don't think about any other power." 
 
I closed my eyes and tried to plead the fire power to come out. I tried to play scenes that made me anxious and panicky. I am the queen, I have to save the planet before it is destroyed. I growled softly and waited for it to come. My eyes tighten as I felt a painful sensation running through my body. It made me tremble harder than I already was. All of a sudden, the sensation shot to my palm and I felt weakened by the loss of power in my whole body. 
"Here it is! Come on! Shoot!" I heard Chanyeol cheer. 
 
I felt a hot feeling on my palm as I moved it recklessly. I could sense it! It was coming out! The fire was making my palm feel warm, and there was a sudden push from my palm. I yelled along with the shooting power, and slowly calmed down as I felt my body weaken. 
 
I dropped to the ground on my knees and panted. This was tiring for such a novice. How did the boys do it so well? This is insane! 
 
"Hyojung?" I opened both my eyes and looked up at Chanyeol, who was smiling. "You did it." 
 
I softly breathed as my head turned to the tree that I had to shoot at. It was all black and burned. I grinned. I did it! It was not the wrong power and not out of control. I could use the fire power! Finally! With extreme happiness, I hugged Chanyeol tight and didn't let go until he told me he couldn't breathe. I pulled away and smiled. This was definitely worth the time!
 
"Alright, you're done with my power. I think that's the only thing you have to control. Emitting fire out of places such as your feet and body would be harder. Now you just need to know the basics." Chanyeol ruffled my hair. "Now, go and learn the water power. I'm pretty sure you'll be better in this one." 
 
I grinned, hugged Chanyeol once more, and skipped over to my next venue, which was close to where I was before. Suho was waiting with his body leaning against a tree. I sped to him and stopped right before his surprised face. 
 
"Hey!" He chuckled. "How was your first lesson?" 
 
"It was alright. I shot water and light instead of fire." I laughed along. 
 
"Well, that's great." Suho smiled as he stood behind me. 
 
He placed his arms above mine and we held them out to a tree. I could feel Suho's breath on my neck. This made me tremble a little, either from shock, fright, or pleasure. But I believed it was the first option. 
 
"All of have to do is feel calm and collected. Think of the relaxing wave sounds at the beach. Think of the beautiful scenery. Think everything pretty, relaxing and sweet."
 
First, Suho showed his power by making a ball of water in front of my eyes. He then shot the ball to the tree. The tree was drenched, and some of its leaves fell from the impact. After the show, Suho grabbed my palms and asked me to shoot. I thought of the things that makes me calm. As I did this, a string of water left my palm and hit the tree. Suho cheered and ruffled my hair with surprisingly dry fingers. 
 
"Apparently, you can control it!" Suho mused. "Now, you have to try and shoot more water." 
"How?" 
 
"Have confidence in yourself." I looked up at Suho and he smiled encouragingly. 
 
I took a step back and focused on the tree. My eyes were shut, and I told myself to stay. I felt the power in my palm and I pushed it harder. My eyes flew open as I watched the huge amount of water coming out of my palm. I yelped as the powerful force pushed Suho and I to the floor. I stopped shooting and turned to Suho to see if he was okay. He was laughing! 
 
"That was amazing, Hyojung!" He chuckled and sat up. "I'm pretty sure now you can control a tsunami or something big." 
 
"Sure." I winked and laughed along. 
 
"Alright, move along to Kyungsoo. He's waiting." Suho smiled and patted my cheek. "Maybe tomorrow I'll help you make a ball of water."
 
"Alright, no problem!" I grinned and made my way off to Kyungsoo, who was far from the forest as he needed solid ground to teach me. 
 
My feet crawled along the slippery floor as I made my way to a hill right outside the forest. I stopped right before the hill and I looked at it. It was quite small for its name, and plain ground surrounded it. Perfect for our lesson. 
 
"Boo!" I jumped up in shock and turned around to find Kyungsoo grinning at me. 
 
"Hey! That was evil!" I placed my hand on my beating chest. "You geek." I muttered under my breath. 
 
"You really need to work on your curse words." Kyungsoo smirked.
 
"Whatever. It's not like it's going to help i my life." I rolled my eyes. 
"Alright, I'm sorry." He laughed and back-hugged me tight. 
 
"Let's just start the lesson." I patted his arm and he let me go. 
 
I stood beside Kyungsoo as he lifted his right foot and stomped it on the ground. It shook, and after a minute a crack appeared and the ground separated slightly in half. I clapped in amazement. 
 
"Come on, go ahead and try." He said as he took a step back to stand behind me. 
"How am I suppose to control it?" I asked. 
 
"Instead of being calm and chill, try to be sort of angry. That will help you more." Kyungsoo said. 
 
"So, you were angry just now?" I curiously asked. 
 
"Nah, I am experienced in this, so I know how to control it. You just started, so you need a little but more force." Kyungsoo explained. "But not too much, alright?"  
 
I nodded my head and faced the open ground. The crack was still there, so I moved to the left to have a ground clear of cracks. In my mind, I played personal scenes that makes me feel angered. I shut my eyes to control my anger, and quickly stomped the ground. It was a soft step, but I could feel the ground rumbling slightly. I opened my eyes and found the ground splitting. I grinned. 
 
"That's very good for a beginner." Kyungsoo patted my head. "Though, your face got a little red." We both erupted in laughter. 
 
"well, I guess anger is sometimes useful." I chuckled. 
 
"Of course it is. Due of this power, my face gets really fierce, which I'm grateful for because I'll look like a kid with this height. With the angry face, I look my age." Kyungsoo grinned.  "Alright, you may go take a break now."
 
"But you'll still be my cutie Kyungsoo!" I pinched his cheeks and ran off. "See you later!"
 
"Hey!" I heard him yell but he was already out of my sight as I made my way to the castle.
 
My run turned to skips as I entered the castle through its back entrance. The vampires were helping the army to slow down the fairy as she was catching up real quick. With the vampire's powers and the army's strength, hopefully they can keep her down. 
 
I knocked the kitchen door and opened to find the cook placing some finishing touches on a dish. He looked up at me, and smiled. He bowed and stated me as a queen. 
 
"Oh, don't call me queen. Just call me Hyojung. I prefer that than anything else." I grinned as he passed me the plate of food.
 
"Alright then, Hyojung. Enjoy your food!" He waved as I walked out of the kitchen.     
 
Being a royal and respected felt really weird for me as for years, I was a regular kid. Heck, I wan an underdog. Nobody liked me. So when I am called a queen and bowed to, I feel really uncomfortable since most of the workers here are way older than me, especially the cooks and maids. I would make them call me by my name instead. 
 
 The dining room was silent even though grandma was present. I grabbed a seat and plopped down on it. Grandma was reading a thick book that I would never read in my life. I leaned closer to her and found it was some spells. I frowned at my grandmother and she smiled. 
 
"This book was from your witch great-grandmother. I kept it away because I thought it was horrendous. I hated being a witch. Not many people accepted me. But now I need it to fight the fairy. I need to know some powerful spells." I nodded my head and ate some mashed potato. 
 
"Do I need to learn some?" I asked. 
 
"If you want to, you can look through the book." My grandmother smiled. 
 
"Do I have a wand?"
 
"Yes, sweetheart. It's in your room. I kept it in a glass container. It's placed on your bookshelf." She patted my head and stood up. "I recommend you to not use it much. You have your inner power already, use that instead. Understand?" She walked off and I silently whispered a yes. 
 
The rest of my meal was eaten with pure silence as nobody was here to accompany me. The vampires, Chanyeol, Suho and Kyungsoo were busy fighting off the fairy. The rest three werewolves were waiting for me for my lessons. I'm pretty sure they were having lunch together. 
I was given a half an hour for my food to cool down in my body before I went off to a mountain to meet Baekhyun. The mountain is close to where Kyungsoo and I had our lesson, so I was slightly familiar with the way. When I found Baekhyun leaning against the mountain, I ran to him and he engulfed me in a big, bear hug. I hugged him back and pulled away after feeling happy. 
 
"How are you, Hyojung?" He asked me. 
 
"I'm alright. Come on, I can't wait for the lesson!" I jumped on the spot and Baekhyun laughed. 
 
"Fine. Come on, we have to climb up the mountain to go into that cave. You see that?" Baekhyun asked as he pointed at the opening of a cave and I nodded my head. 
 
"I won't fall, right?" 
 
"If you're careful, you won't." Baekhyun smiled. "Don't worry. The steps to the cave are really easy."
 
With a shaky hand, I gripped a helpful rock and another with my other hand. I pushed myself up, and placed both my feet on two other protruding rocks on the mountain. Slowly, I followed Baekhyun's lead, and tried my best not to let go or look down. These two actions would kill me. 
 
"Alright! We are here!" Baekhyun cheered and pulled me up in the last step. 
 
"Thanks, Baekie." I wiped my hands while Baekhyun laughed. 
 
"You're the only one who calls me Baekie. Keep calling me that." Baekhyun winked and pulled me into the cave. 
 
We were instantly engulfed by darkness and I quivered. The dark has always scared me. It's surrounding is frightening and its silence is deafening. I held Baekhyun's arm tight and pulled myself closer to him, not wanting to let go into the terrifying dark. 
 
"Scared?" Baekhyun questioned and I whispered a yes. 
 
Without warning, a flash of light shot out of Baekhyun's other hand, and the whole cave lighted up. It was just an empty hole, no animals in sight. I looked around and my eyes landed on Baekhyun's power. I was amazed. I could do that?! It would be amazing!
 
"Alright, time to teach you how to do that." He lowered his hand and the light disappeared. 
 
"The feeling that you have to feel is apparently fright." Baekhyun said and I frowned. 
 
"Fright? I thought if we panic, the power wouldn't appear." I mused. 
 
"False for power of light. This power is slightly different. That's why I had to bring you to a cave because it's dark and scary." Baekhyun ruffled my hair. "And I know how much you're scared of the dark. So it's a great opportunity. Go ahead and try. Light the cave up."
 
I stared into the darkness. I felt more than scared. I kept imagining there was some zombie crawling up to me. With these feeling, I picked up my hands and faced the palm to the dark. My heart beat fast, and my head spun. The feeling of fear settled in my stomach. My legs trembled slightly, and my hands were shaking. I felt the feeling push out the power and with one push, light shot out of my hands. It lighted the whole cave like how Baekhyun did. I cheered. I did it!
 
"That was really good!" Baekhyun complimented. "I guess that's all you have to know for light. Others are complicated so I'll teach you when we have time. For now, go and meet Jongin. He said he would pick you--" 
 
"I'm here!" Baekhyun and I screamed when Jongin suddenly appeared behind us. 
 
I turned around and gently  hit Jongin's chest, and laughed as I tried to calm down from the shock. Baekhyun ruffled Jongin's hair and we all erupted in laughter at what just happened. 
 
"Alright, I'll take her from here." Jongin smiled and we both waved at Baekhyun. 
 
"Bye Baekie! Thanks for the--" I was about to thank him properly, but Jongin and I were off teleporting to somewhere. 
 
We were surrounded by sweet darkness. I could feel Jongin beside me. I reached out for him, but for some reason he kept floating away. My fingers tried grasping his shirt, but he was out of my reach. In the end, I gave up and waited for what was about to come. 
 
"Geronimo!" I heard Jongin yell after a minute. 
 
The darkness slowly faded as light struck my eyes. I shaded my eyes and waited for my to land on the floor like last time. But instead of feeling the hard cement, I felt soft, warm hands around me.  
 
I opened my eyes and found Jongin smiling at me. His eyes were shining, and his lips were so pink I thought he was using lipgloss. I ruffled his hair, an indication to put me down, but he barely budged. Instead, he moved his face closer to mine, and I panicked. My arms flared around as I tried to push away without painfully falling. Jongin wasn't bothered at all as he kept moving in. 
 
"Jongin!" I yelled and he laughed. 
 
"I'm just kidding, I won't kiss you!" Jongin moved his face away and placed me down. "But why were you so flustered?"
 
"I'm not going to give a kiss anyhow!" I reasoned as I wiped my hands on my jeans. "Alright, enough of that. Let's get started!"
 
"Teleporting is a little bit more harder." Jongin explained as he stood before me. "You have to work that mind and body." 
 
I sighed and stood up straight. Jongin instructed me to think of a place I want to go to, and I instantly thought of home. But no way was I going to teleport to somewhere ten thousand miles away. I thought of somewhere closer, and decided on the castle. It was quite close anyways. 
 
"The castle." I whispered. 
 
"Alright, the castle. Now you have to constantly think about it, and keep saying 'I want to go to the castle'." Jongin ruffled my hair and stepped back. 
 
I closed my eyes and kept thinking and wishing. I didn't feel my body move, and about one minute later, Jongin tapped my shoulder and laughed. I frowned and opened my eyes. Jongin was rolling on the floor, and I cocked an eyebrow at him. 
"What's so funny?" I asked. 
 
"I was just kidding! That doesn't work!" Jongin said in between laughs and I gently hit him as I felt really embarrassed. "You looked so cute!" 
 
"Oh, stop it!" I warned jokingly. 
 
After his laughter died down, Jongin explained that each power has a specific feeling. For example, fire has agony, water has calmness, earth has anger and light has fear. As for teleportation, it would be desperation. You know that feeling, when you really want to go to a place, or really have something? You want that thing so bad that you don't mind spending your while savings on it. You know that feeling? It's desperation. 
 
"So, be desperate. You want to go to the castle so badly." Jongin said. 
 
I tried it once more, feeling more desperate this time. All I could feel was the need to teleport to the castle. The feeling flew around in my heart as I begged. Finally, I felt the familiar feeling of floating. I opened my previously closed eyes, and found it was dark. I tried feeling around, but I couldn't feel anything. I smiled. I did it! 
 
The light struck my eyes as I fell down on my . I do need to work on my landing. I winced as I rubbed my sore . But I was happy. I could do it! I never knew desperation is a good thing. 
 
In a split second, a body appeared beside me. I looked up, and found Jongin smiling down at me. 
 
"You did it, Hyojung. I'm proud of you." Jongin pulled me up and hugged me. "Okay, you can go to Sehun now. He's been waiting for you."
 
"Should I teleport to him?" I grinned. 
 
"Sure. Do you know where he is?" Jongin smirked and the realization struck me as I shook my head. "Then I'll help you teleport." 
 
Everything happened so quickly. Jongin grabbed my waist, used his power and we found ourselves before Sehun. He was picking  flowers on a bush. I bid goodbye at Jongin as he vanished by his power. 
 
"Hyojung." I turned to Sehun and he stretched out his hand. "Here, for you." I looked at the flower in his pretty hand. I took it from him and smiled. It was beautiful. 
 
"Thank you." I hugged Sehun and he sighed. 
 
"Come on, let's test your power." Sehun said and pulled away.
 
"Alright, what's the feeling I'm supposed to feel?" I asked. 
 
"First thing, you can control wind by your hand and mouth. You can blow wind out of your mouth, and by controlling it, you can wreck a building down. But as for your hands, you sort of make a tornado with it." Sehun explained. "And the feeling is frustration. When you're frustrated, you sigh. Wind is released from a sigh. So, yeah, you get what I mean. When you're in a frustrated mood, use this power." 
 
"Alright, I'll try." I breathed in and turned away from Sehun. 
 
I filled my mind and heart with frustration from the past memories. I kept frowning and m heart kept feeling a stab of pain everytime I thought of a memory. In the end, when I was at my , I spun my hands around each other. I opened my eyes, and found a gust of wind collecting together. I kept picking it up, and when I had enough, I shot it at a huge rock. The wind disappeared, and a crack could be found on the rock. 
 
"That was amazing, Hyojung." Sehun said and patted my hair. 
 
"Thanks." I grinned. 
 
"Alright, that's it for your lesson. You'll continue tomorrow with the vampires." Sehun said and went close to me. "I really didn't expect that from you." 
 
"Just expect anything from me." I winked. 
 
"Then..." He kept silent. 
 
"What?" 
 
"Can I expect your love for me?" He mumbled but I heard it well. 
 
"Expect me to teleport you back to the castle?" I pretended I couldn't hear and laughed awkwardly.  "Sure! Hold on tight!" 
 
I grabbed his waist, pulled him into a slight hug, and felt desperation. Desperation to leave the place and land in the castle. I turned to Sehun who was staring at me. I couldn't tell whether he had disappointed or relief in his eyes. I mentally sighed,  I closed my eyes and felt the force as the darkness engulfed me. 
 
 
--------
 
heyoooo hahha this is a pretty long chapter yet I feel it was too rushed and boring urgh I can never do this well XD
Anyways, as you can guess by now, to control the powers, you need to have the feelings hahaha idk where i got that idea don't kill me
so...
Fire- agony
water-peace
earth(bending)- anger
light-fear
teleportation-desperation
wind-frusration
 
can you guess for the vampires' powers? xoxo