Final Fight (part two)

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)

A loud crash woke me up from my deep slumber. I gasped and sat up with my eyes wide open. I looked out the window, which was covered three quarters by the light pink curtains. I squinted through the small opening and realized the sun was setting. The guards were still standing straight, and Kyungsoo was still right beside me, only he was sleeping. I got off the bed and tiptoed to the door. The two guards standing by the side of it watched as I turned the knob. It was unsurprisingly still locked. I sighed softly and slithered over to the window and looked out.

My heart stopped.

The war scene was atrocious. People were still fighting the fairy. Her back was facing me, but she was ten times bigger than her usual size. Arrows, daggers and fire torches were thrown repeatedly at her, but it was like the weapons vanished in thin air. With one big swipe of the hand, the fairy attacked the first row of the army. They flew in the air and dropped back down on the ground, their last breath gone in a blink of an eye. I slammed the window pane in panic and shock.

It was barely possible, but I believed the fairy could hear the sound I made. She turned around slowly, and our eyes made contact. I screamed. The fairy’s face.

She was the one in my dreams.

 

"Come." Her voice was groggy. 

I got scared. What if she kills me? What if she captures me and cooks me? I took a step backward, and she followed only in reverse. 

"Go away!" I screamed. 

"Hyojung." Her lips moved, but the voice was softer. 

She was snickering. She wanted to kill me. 

"Go!" I yelled. "Leave me alone!"

"Hyojung!" 

 

 

“Open the damn door!” I hollered as my fists banged against my room door repeatedly. The guards tried to pull me away from the door, but tongues of fire were spurting from my body, which made it impossible for them to touch me without getting burnt.

“Hyojung! Stop it!” Kyungsoo yelled at me.

“Get me out of here! The fairy will get me!” I replied with a coarse yell.

“Here is safe.” He softly replied and I stopped hitting the door.

“Safe?! She’s out there! She knows I am here! She’ll get me!” I screamed a frustrated yell and hit the bed repeatedly. “I don’t want to die!”

“You won’t die! You have all of us here!” Kyungsoo argued and pinned my arms down. “You’ll be okay, Hyojung, you will.”

I didn’t reply. I was tired even though I just woke up. I wish I didn’t. I wanted to sleep more and zone out of what was happening in this planet. I wanted to dream the limited happy things that had happened to me. I wanted to go back to school and enjoy the valuable lessons. I wanted to go back to the world and enjoy my mornings with a little bit of exercise.

I wanted to be normal again.

“Can I just please get out of this room?” I whispered.

“I don’t know.” Kyungsoo replied and released my arms as he asked the guards.

“Sir Suho had not said anything, so we believe we can’t release her.” One of the guards said and I grunted.

“Of course not. I am a rebel, simple.” I rolled my eyes and turned to look out the window.

Huge mistake.

There she was, her smile as poisonous as the radioactive lake in Adventure Time. She looked at me, her green eyes filled with cruelty and greed. I gasped and quickly got off the bed as he she her purple lips. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. She was mesmerizing, intimidating, and unavoidable.

She was hypnotizing me.

“Kyung—“ I could only call out half his name as the fairy’s huge hand shattered the window pane and reached out for me.

I didn’t move. I couldn’t move. I was glued to the ground as I watched her hand powerfully headed for me. I was scared, breathless and terrified. But I still couldn’t move. Her green, wicked eyes were still on me, only now they were filled with pride.

“Hyojung! Move out of the way!” Kyungsoo hollered.

I wanted to, but I couldn’t. The fairy chuckled. Maybe she never thought it would be this easy to get me. Her fingers were already wrapping around me. I could feel her dry skin grinding against my body. Her nails appeared right before my eyes. They were black in colour. Some parts of the nails were chipped. The skins around her nails were wrinkled. I gulped. It was atrocious to look at. I wanted to run, move, scream, shout, but it was like my whole system shut down. Everything shut down, all except for my memory.

My body was lifted off the ground with one swift pull. I could feel the pressure against my body as I was being pulled closer to the fairy. The only movement I could manage was shut my eyes and wiggle my legs slightly. The rest were in the grip of the fairy. 

"Put her down!" I heard massive yell from behind, and assumed it was Suho. 

The fairy cackled, saliva spewing everywhere as she looked up with a mocking face. Of course, that yell was useless on her. She was too strong for a holler. I stared at her, disgusted as her face had a slight green colour and her eyebrows were missing. She didn't look like a fairy. At all. She looked like a monster. A hairy, ugly, big monster. 

"Put her down this instance or we will attack you!" Suho yelled again. 

"You really think that would stop me?" Her voice was groggier than what I heard in my dream. 

It was low, harsh and irritating. It brings disturbance to the ear buds. I wanted to cover my ears from her screech, but her fingers were around me tight. It was impossible to pull my arms out. 

"Ouch!" The fairy screeched, and I winced from the sound she produced. 

I felt a sudden release. My body was free. It wasn't tightened and I could breath properly. My limbs could move. I was happy, glad. But I was falling. Falling to my death. 

 

"Help!" I screamed as the resistance against me was weak yet quick. 

Before I could feel the cold, hard ground, Jongin's strong arms caught me from my fall. I huffed as he winced from the pain of my sudden hit against him. I hugged his neck straight to prevent from falling. I felt tears forming as Jongin ran away from the fairy.

"You!"  The fairy bellowed with the scratchy voice of hers. "You shall die!" 

She was referring to Suho, who I realized, had thrown a sword at her with Chanyeol's fire blazing on the tip of it to the fairy's knuckle. Since she didn't realize it, it was painful. Because of that, she accidentally let me go. 

"Die? You can't even chase me, I believe." Suho was testing her, and I was getting scared. 

Jongin  brought me out of the room and to the throne. He put me down, and he embraced me with soft arms. He was shuddering hard, his sweat beading down his forehead. I hugged him back and didn't let go as my tears fall. 

"I'm so sorry." I managed to say. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault, Hyojung. You didn't do anything but obeyed." Jongin whispered and patted my hair. "We're in a safer place now."

I pulled away and focused on the noise upstairs. I could hear a few yells and screaming, but other than that, I could tell nobody died. 

Jongin pulled me out of the hall and into the dungeon area. It was the safest place, considering the fact that the fairy was in my room. Well, only her arms, but she was closer than we thought she would be. 

We can't go out. Hell, that's asking for death! Therefore, we were safe only in the dungeon. 

Jongin sat me down in one of the cells and he handed me some food he hid under his coat. I consumed the bread hungrily. I didn't realize I was that hungry. 

"So what do we do now?" I asked. 

"Wait." Jongin replied. 

"Hyojung! Jongin! Hyojung!" I heard Baekhyun's loud calls. 

Footsteps could be heard thumping down the winding stairs of the dungeon. We waited, and Baekhyun appeared breathless yet tireless. 

"Guys! The fairy's dead!"  

Impossible!

We zoomed out of the dungeon as fast as our legs could carry. I was in the middle of Baekhyun and Jongin who were by my sides. We were speeding. I couldn’t feel the ground. The dull walls around me were blurry and unseen. I felt like turbo. Like Sonic. I felt like lightning.

We were all standing outside, me being the closest to the doors of the castle. I stood on a board thing so that I could see well. The werewolves and uninjured vampires were standing before me. Only three remained. Kris, Jongdae and Tao. Yixing had to help heal those who were injured.   All of us were staring at the immobile figure, the body back to a normal shape like us. 

Grandma, who was better than before, made her way to the figure and stood right before it. Her eyes were filled with rage and satisfaction. The fairy was finally dead. Her chest wasn’t moving and her eyes were closed.

“She’s dead.” Grandma turned and smiled.

Loud cheers filled the deafening silence. Hands were raised and fists were pumped into the air as most turned and hugged each other. I commanded to be placed down on the ground. I started walking, then jogging, and in the end, I ran to my grandmother. I hugged her with relief, my eyes forming happy tears. Everyone was happy as relief surge through their bodies.

We were so excited and alleviate we didn’t realize what was happening.

She was back on.

The fairy.

She was still alive.

 

She stood up, her blue dress ragged and ripped. Her skin was pale green. Her lips were cracked and red. She looked sick and weak, yet she was still standing. Her arms were raised weakly and I could see some white things forming in the middle of her palms.

Power.

She was aiming at me, the power getting stronger and stronger. This time, nobody moved. We were entwined with the spell in her eyes. We should never, ever stare into her eyes. Her eyes were gifted to make us be hypnotized by them. Everyone was charmed. We were all frozen. Only our mind could work. All of us.

All except for grandma.

A loud howl escaped from the fairy’s lips as the power shot from her. It was electric. Powerful electric. It made zapping sounds as it was directed to me. I was shaking. In one second, I would die. I would be out of the world. I would be lying in a coffin, my funeral visited by all I knew. I would be dead, and I would be in an afterlife.

But I wasn’t.

I wasn’t dead. I was still alive. My body was moving. I could feel my breath on my lips. I was still alive.

But Grandma wasn’t.

Everything was still, even the fairy. The trees stopped moving as the breeze stopped. The atmosphere was stale and bitter. My eyes averted downwards slowly. There laid my grandmother, her body curled, her clothes burnt.

Her chest motionless.

My fists clenched. My heart pained. My teeth gritted. I glared at the fairy. She was staring back at me, her eyes filled with something no one could ever predict she had.

Fear.

All type of powers was on my fingertips. I was feeling agony and anxiousness. Fire spurted from my finger. Calmness tried to evade. My fingertip trembled with water. Anger, sweet and spicy anger filled my body. The power of crumbling the fairy to pieces shot through me. Fright ran throughout my body as painful light shone around my body. I was desperate to kill the fairy. Teleportation stood among my legs. It was to help shoot the power in and out of the fairy. And frustration. I sighed, and the wind blew the leaves and left the trees .

I was annoyed and irritated. Why did the fairy have to do this? The time stopped. Nobody moved except for me. My mind was free of anything else but certainty. I rose up above the ground and was meters above the grassland. I felt bitter, betrayed and sick. I was still glaring at the fairy as lightning around us. I felt hatred to myself. I felt hatred for not being able to help my grandmother. I felt hatred to myself. I was weak and fragile. Ice started forming around the fairy. She gulped and opened to scream, but nothing came out. And finally, greedy. I was greedy. I was in greed to kill the fairy.

I picked her up from the ground so she was face to face with me.

“You killed my grandmother.” I growled, my eyes turning red as fangs developed. “You killed my grandmother!” Claws formed on my nails.

“You.” I inhaled. “Are.” I exhaled. “Going.” One more inhale. “Down!”

With one shoot, all the powers erupted from me. I was shining bright. I yelled as all powers shot out of me, hitting the fairy fair and square. I didn’t stop even though the fairy had stopped screaming from the pain she felt. I kept shooting as all the tears roll down my red cheeks. Again and again, I shot the fairy. The powers varied. Fire, light, water, ice, all types, came out after one another.

Finally, I stopped with satisfaction. The breeze was blowing again. I dropped to the ground on my knees, my body weak and limp. I was breathing heavily. I looked up, and found the fairy all burnt and crumbly. I cried.

Was I even nice to do this?

In the end, my body gave in. I lied on the floor beside my grandmother. I heaved, and slowly, my eyelids dropped.

“Hyojung!” was the last thing I heard before the world was shut from my mind. 

 

---

I really hope you guys like this last chapter.

An epilogue is coming up soon. Loves all <3

Thank you for 100 subscribers :)