spaceship or love-ship?

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)
 
The stars were beautifully aligned on that night. The moon was in a crescent shape, and it was shining brightly beside the stars. The breeze was nice and the atmosphere was quiet. I like it like this. It's nice. It's not too quiet and not too noisy. Perfect for a stargazing night. 
On that night, we decided to fly back to the planet. We wanted to finish the mission earlier so that we can relax after saving the planet. In all honesty, I don't know why do we have to save the planet. It might be under attack, or maybe it was just in a terrible state due to the citizens. I asked Kris, but he didn't reply. He just kept quiet and tensed himself whenever I asked that type of question. 
"Hyojung?" I heard a small call. 
I turned around and found Chanyeol at the door. My smile developed as I gestured him to come in. He closed the door and walked up to me. We were in my balcony, waiting for everyone to get ready to fly to the planet. Chanyeol kept silent for a minute, but his lips parted as soon as I whipped my head to him to question his silence. 
"Hyojung." he called me.
"Yes?" I frowned at his sudden call. 
"Do you... Do you like me back?" he softly asked me. 
The question was indeed surprising. I never expected him to bring up the topic back. When we met back at my door, he was happy, like as if the both of us had always been best friends and that I did not "reject" his love. But now that he brought this up, I felt awkward and dizzy. I never liked questions about love. It makes me feel guilty and sick. 
"I-I don't know..." I looked down and tried my best to avoid Chanyeol's eyes. 
"You still don't have the answer?" I could hear the mixed pain and anger in his voice. 
"W-we have to go now." I spun around and started walking off, but a hand reached out for my wrist. 
I shut my eyes and felt myself being dragged to Chanyeol. He hugged me tightly and I could feel his breath against my neck. My body quivered and shook, either due to being frightened or due to being aroused. I don't know. My body felt so weird. We stayed like this for awhile. Chanyeol didn't say anything. His grip only got tighter around my waist and his breath got creepier. He leaned against my neck and suddenly kissed the back of it. I got so shock I pulled away from him with a full body force and I stared at him. 
"L-L-Let's please just go." I held my breath in and sped out of the room. 
When I reached the living room, everyone was sitting around and playing with each other. Some were reading, some we sleeping, but most were talking to each other. The first person to notice me was Jongdae, who came over to hug me after screaming out my name. 
"Everyone here?" Kris asked. 
"Chanyeol..." I softly informed.
"I'm here." We all turned our heads and found Chanyeol walking down the stairs with this solemn face. 
I was pretty sure I was the reason for his frown. He tried to smile, but it was obvious he was hurt. I felt so guilty I avoided him to not feel guilt swim in my heart. Kris did a head count and confirmed that everybody was downstairs. He then told us to be prepared for the spaceship to come. I actually didn't know they came by a spaceship only until today. 
Before we knew it, a deafening yet bearable sound could be heard.  I closed my eyes in surprise and waited for the sound to be gone. A hard thump could be felt on the ground and I tried to find my balance. In the end, I stumbled into Sehun who held me tight so that the both of us wouldn’t fall. When the whole place was eerie and quiet, I opened my eyes and looked around. The house was still okay, all us of were okay, everything looked okay. Kris normally walked out of the house through the back door and called all of us out. I walked right beside Sehun, who kept tightening his grip on my waist.
My jaw dropped as soon as I stepped out of the door. The spaceship was huge and massive. Lights shone in all directions. I stopped in my tracks and stared at it in amazement. It looked so cool and beautiful. Sehun kept nudging me to move on, but I was frozen in admiration. Sehun gave up and carried me instead. I rounded my arms around his neck and stayed focused on the spaceship. This is my first time seeing a spaceship. It does not look like a UFO. Instead, it looks more like a rocket. 
When we entered the spaceship, I thought my eyes were going to pop out. The walls were glowing, and the place was so bright I had to shield my eyes with my hand. Sehun placed me down on the floor which felt soft and fluffy. When I looked down, I found myself sitting on some white wooly thing. I picked some up and realized it was sheep’s wool. I looked up and was greeted by many buttons and lights. A beeping sound emitted as a voice told all of us to sit down.
“Hyojung?” my mouth went dry when I heard that voice.
“You…” I got up and stared at the man before me.
“Yes, it’s me.” He chuckled and ruffled my hair. “I own this spaceship.”
“Junhong…” I rubbed my eyes and  pinched myself. “Am I just dreaming or is this real life?”
“You’re not imagining anything, Hyojung.” Junhong smiled and lead me to my seat, which was beside his.
I sat down in front of all the buttons that I dare not touch. Junhong made himself comfortable and told me to buckle up as the ride up is really “bumpy”. I relaxed on the chair and watched as Junhong clicked some buttons to start the spaceship. Oh, and if you were wondering, this Junhong is the best-friend Junhong who doesn't have a mole on his face. He is my... first cousin, the one I met at the convenience store. 
"We're going off, so hold on." Junhong informed to the rest at the back. 
As Junhong clicked a huge, red button, the spaceship made some weird whooshing noise. My heart beat fast as the spaceship went up slowly. The air was thick and the sound was irritating. I could feel the distance between the ground and the spaceship. As it went up slowly, I watched as the house got smaller and smaller. Will I be able to go back there? Will I be able to see it soon? My head spun from the pessimistic questions I was asking myself. In the end, I shut my mind down and watched as we made our way for the planet. 
~*~ 
"Hyojung." I grunted at the soft call. "Hyojung-ah. Wake up." 
My mind stirred up and I sat up with a frown on my face. I fell asleep due to the long travel to the planet. I remember Junhong told me it would take three days. It was only the first night here. Who was waking me up at this late hour?
"Who's that?" I whispered sleepily as the spaceship was dark. 
Four of us had to share each room available There were three rooms in total. The rest two slept in the "hall", where all the control buttons are. The two of them were Junhong, since he had to take care of the spaceship and the closer you are to the buttons, the faster you'll be in saving the spaceship and also Kris, who is the leader, so why not? 
"It's me, Sehun." I opened my eyes and found Sehun staring at me with his scary eyes.  
"What do you want?" I asked with a tired voice. 
"Can I... can I sleep beside you?" we were all in separate beds, for your information. 
The question took me by surprise. I turned my body to Sehun and squinted my eyes to see him better. His face was poker, as usually, but his eyes weren't scary anymore. They were more, pleading-like. 
"S-sure." I allowed him to climb onto my bed. 
As soon as he got onto my bed, he hugged me tight. We were spooning. My heart beat fast as he snuggled tighter and he buried his face into my neck. I wanted to push him away, but that would be really rude. But we weren't together, so we should not do this. 
"Sehun..." I called him. 
"Shh, just go to sleep." Sehun mumbled and his arms wrapped tighter around my waist. 
"Please... this is inappropriate..." 
"Do you not like me or something?" Sehun asked me with a soft voice as he pulled away from my neck to look at me. 
"It's not that I don't like you... It's just that I don't think we should do this because we are not together." I explained. 
"Then we should be together." Sehun suddenly said. "Let's be together so that we can do this everyday. Let's be together so that I can kiss you every night. Let's be together so that--" 
"Stop it." I pulled away from Sehun's grasp and turned to him. "We shouldn't be together. We are too different from one another."
"So? Who cares if we are different?" Sehun frowned.  
"Just... stop." I sighed and looked away from Sehun. 
 
 
 
~*~
Heya guys :)
I know it's been such a long time, but here a few reasons:
 
1. exams. duh
2. I had like a writer's block for like say, two weeks? Because I was so blank I didn't know what to write.
3. Luhan. He is one of my most fav. member, and now he is like, not in the group anymore. I still love him, I support his decision, I do everything, but it hurts, you know. I still really like him, and it feels empty, knowing two members are out yet this story has them in it. I don't know, I feel wrecked. But, idk whether you guys will still support this story. I'll try to upload more. But idk, vote whether you guys want me to continue this story. I don't know whether I'll wrtie well anymore. I've been so pumped up about Luhan, my upcoming results, and basically my life, I don't know whether I'll be good enough to write, If you guys think I should stop, I will. I would probably pass this story to one of you guys to continue the plot yourself. 
But if I were to continue to write, I'll still have Luhan and Kris in the story like nothing happened. 
I like that. Like nothing happened. 
But let's see alright? I hope you guys like this chapter. It's a bit of a filler since I got writer's block, but please do comment below.
I love you guys, I miss you guys <3