Meeting the twins

Family Issues

Poke.

“I think this one’s dead.”

Poke, poke.

Achoo!

“Ew, nevermind. He’s alive.”

“That’s what you get for poking him, Lu.”

Luhan glared at his best friend, “Shut up, Kwanghee.”

A small brown haired boy glanced at his older brother, his brown eyes drooping slightly. “Yeah Kwanghee-hyung, be quiet. We shouldn’t even be in here. What if Junma finds out?”

Minseok squeezed his friends’ hand. “Oh relax Minwoo, eomma knows where we are. Right Lulu?”

Luhan waved a hand at him, “Uh-huh, sure, whatever. This one looks kinda fat. He’s your twin, Minnie!”

Minseok’s eyes narrowed into dangerous slits, his lip curling back, a low growl coming from his throat. “Lulu I swear to God, if you are calling me fat-”

Minwoo beamed at Minseok, his brown tail swishing happily. “Don’t worry Minseok; Lu’s just jealous that he doesn’t have pretty fur like you.”

Luhan growled, “I am not!”

“Shh! Hyung, don’t wake up our brothers!” Yixing hushed, standing on his tiptoes as he peered into the crib that held his younger siblings.

“They look like your appa, Lay.” A little honey haired Siwan whispered.

Yixing nodded, “They do, don’t they.” He giggled, “I wonder if they’re going to be tall like appa too.”

Siwan giggled next to him, “That would be kind of funny.”

Kwanghee shot them both a look, his honey brown tail flicking in irritation behind him. “Siwan, why don’t you go out there with eomma and appa?”

Siwan raised an eyebrow at his elder brother, “Why should I?”

Kwanghee just sighed, “Because you might wake up the little babies, now shoo.”

Siwan looked back at the sleeping twins, “No, I think I’ll stay here. Right, Lay?”

Yixing nodded, “Yeah, we’ll stay here.”

“What were their names again, Minseok?” Minwoo asked, softly cooing at the chubbier of the two twins.

“That one’s Jongdae,” Luhan pointed to the babe with a small brown ring around his left eye.

“And that one’s Chanyeol.” Minseok pointed to the slightly chubbier babe that was clinging onto his twin.

“Eomma named them because appa got to name me last time.” Yixing explained softly to Minwoo, who nodded.

“That makes sense. Eomma named me because appa got to name my hyungs when the Elder Wolf brought them.”

Achoo!” the little baby named Jongdae sneezed again, just as Luhan went to poke him again.

Luhan pulled his arm back, “Ew! Gross!”

Kwanghee’s hands shot to his mouth, trying to contain his laughter but failing as a few snickers escaped.

Luhan glared at him. “Kwanghee you piece of-!”

Minseok shushed him, peering down at his younger brothers who were beginning to wake up. “Lulu I think you should go get eomma.”

Luhan scowled, “Why do I have to do that? Why don’t you do that?”

Minseok sighed, “Fine, I’ll go get him. Just make sure they don’t cry. Come on Minwoo.” He left the room with Minwoo following him, Minseok mumbling under his breath about “stupid twins who can’t even do one thing”.

Kwanghee rolled his eyes, “Your brother is such a worry wart.”

Luhan nodded, “I know, but he’s my brother and I like him that way.” He looked back to the babies only to stare into the prettiest midnight blue eyes of his brother Jongdae. Beside him Kwanghee gasped.

“Lu, your brother has pretty eyes.” He half-whispered, half-gasped.

Luhan nodded absentmindedly, tilting his head at the same time Jongdae did.

“Holy squirrel-sockets, Lay! This one has scary eyes!” Siwan gasped, staring into baby Chanyeol’s eyes.

Yixing let out a soft “wow” as he stared at his baby brother. The deep crimson eyes stared back owlishly at Yixing before a cute, toothless smile lit up his face.

Siwan giggled softly, waving a little hand at a smiling Chanyeol. “Hi.”

Little Chanyeol giggled, waving a tiny hand back.

Both Yixing and Siwan squealed softly, pressing their faces against the crib. “Gwiyeoweo!”

“Hey Lu, do you think he’s gonna be prettier than us when he gets older?” Kwanghee asked, staring intently at baby Jongdae who stared back at him.

Luhan scoffed, “Puh-lease! No one is prettier than us, Kwanghee.”

Kwanghee nodded, “That’s what I thought.”

“I think Channie is gonna be pretty when he gets bigger.” Siwan wiggled his fingers at Chanyeol, who giggled.

Yixing nodded, “Yeah, he’s definitely gonna be pretty.”

“Are they awake, boys?” Joonmyeon asked, walking into the room.

Luhan nodded at his mother, “Yeah. Is Minnie-ge out there?”

Joonmyeon nodded, a small smile on his face. “Why don’t you boys go play while I feed them, hm?”

“Come on Kwanghee, let’s go play house.”

“Ok, but I get to be the mommy this time.”

“But you always get to be the mommy wolf!”

“That’s because I’m prettier than you!”

Yixing looked up at his mother, “Can we watch you feed them?”

Joonmyeon chuckled, ruffling their heads. “Sorry sweetie but not this time. Why don’t you have your appa take you to get some of Hyesung’s squirrel jerky?”

Yixing and Siwan exchanged glances before nodding at the same time. “Ok.” Waving one last time at a giggly Chanyeol and a smiling Jongdae they walked out of the room, closing the door behind them.

Smiling down at his babies, Joonmyeon smiled. “Who’s hungry?”


Finally updated! Yay! Shorter than the others but at least I got it down. Hope you like it.

[For those that want to know the ages:

Luhan & Minseok - 9 1/2

Yixing - 4

Kwanghee - 9 1/2

Minwoo 9

Siwan - 4]

CillaBear ^^