Playful Pups

Family Issues

“Yifan?” A tired looking Joonmyeon yawned, stepping into the living room while rubbing his eyes. “Minseok? Luhan?”

His ear twitched at the soft giggling that came from behind the couch. A small smile pulled on his lips, “Where oh where have my little pups gone? Where oh where could they be?”

Another giggle came from behind the couch.

“Shhh Minnie, eomma will hear us.”

“Shut up, Lulu. You’re the one who’s gonna give our hiding spot away.”

Joonmyeon smiled softly as he stepped around the couch and looked down at his twin boys who were sitting huddled together. “Found you.”

“No fair! Minnie-hyung gave our spot away!” one of the twins, Luhan, whined, his bronze colored ears drooping.

The other, Minseok, puffed up. “I did not! You did!” His brass colored tailed swished in irritation.

“You both did.” Joonmyeon chuckled at their pouts, “No pouting. You don’t want your face to stay like that forever, do you?”

I think it makes me look cute.” Luhan stated, flicking some hair out of his face.

Minseok pulled a face, “No way! It makes you look like a deer!”

Luhan’s tail smacked Minseok’s thigh. “I do not look like a deer! Right eomma?”

“Eomma! Lulu hit me!” Minseok cried scrambling up and latching onto Joonmyeon’s leg.

Joonmyeon scowled, his arms crossing over his swollen stomach. “Luhan, apologize to your brother right now.”

Luhan pouted, “But eomma~!”

“Luhan…” Joonmyeon warned, his foot tapping.

Luhan sighed, “I’m sorry Minnie-hyung. I didn’t mean to hit you.”

Joonmyeon patted Luhan’s head. “Now Minseok, apologize to Luhan.”

Minseok blinked up at him, his right ear twitching. “For what, eomma?”

“For calling him a deer. You know Luhan doesn’t like being called that. Now apologize.”

Minseok let go of Joonmyeon’s leg and hugged his younger twin. “Mianhaeyo, Lulu. I didn’t mean to call you a deer.”

Luhan hugged him back. “I forgive you.”

Joonmyeon smiled at his two precious boys. “Now come on, let’s go find daddy.”

“Ooh! I know where appa is!” Luhan chirped. “Follow me!”

Joonmyeon walked behind the twins who were holding hands, smiling to himself. Minseok was older than Luhan, six minutes to be exact, with the cutest chubby face any adult could love. His fur was brass colored with a little tuft of white sticking up in the middle of his head, his eyes the same color as Joonmyeon's, a pretty baby blue. Luhan was the almost girly looking twin, his fur a bronze color. The same tuft of white stuck up on his head, his eyes exacrly the same as Minseok's.  A little kick from within Joonmyeon made his smile grow, one hand rubbing soothing circles on his stomach.

“Shh little one, you’ll be here soon. Take your time coming out.” He spoke to the baby within him.

“Eomma, who are you talking to?” Minseok asked, stopping in front of Joonmyeon with Luhan right next to him.

Joonmyeon had to quickly stop so he wouldn’t run over his baby boys. “You’re baby brother or sister.” He replied.

Luhan reached up with one hand. “Can I touch it?”

Joonmyeon chuckled, “It’s not an ‘it’, Luhan. He or she is your future sibling.”

“Can I touch him or her?” Luhan corrected, his tail wagging excitedly

Joonmyeon nodded. “Just be careful.”

Guiding his hand to where the baby was kicking, Joonmyeon smiled softly as Luhan gasped in awe at the kick he felt.

“Wah~” Luhan’s eyes grew wide, “It touched my hand!”

Minseok quickly placed his hand next to Luhan’s. “I want to feel it too!”

Kick.

Minseok gasped, looking up at Joonmyeon with a big, gummy smile. “I felt it!”

“What are you boys doing to your mother?” a deep, rumbling voice asked from behind them.

Luhan smiled back at his tall father. “My baby sister touched my hand!”

“Nu-uh Lulu!” Minseok shook his head, “My baby brother touched my hand!”

Luhan scowled at his twin. “Baby sister!”

Minseok scowled back. “Baby brother!”

“Baby sister!”

“Baby brother!”

Joonmyeon giggled softly at his bickering twins. “Morning sunshine.” He greeted his mate, Yifan. “Have a nice nap?”

Yifan bent down, since he was a good two feet taller than Joonmyeon, and pressed a chaste kiss to Joonmyeon’s lips. “Mornin’ love.”

“Where were you?” Joonmyeon asked, hands caressing his stomach.

“Enough boys.” Yifan pulled the now growling twins apart. “Go play with your toys while appa takes care of mommy, ok?”

“Kay!” both chirped before rushing off to play with their brand new toys.

Yifan chuckled at their antics, “Cute.”

Joonmyeon snuggled into Yifan’s arms. “Mm…they should be. They did come out of me.”

Yifan pressed a kiss to Joonmyeon’s head. “Of course they did and that’s what makes them cute. They have their mother’s eyes.”

Joonmyeon hummed, content to be in his mate’s arms. “Where were you?”

“My man cave.” Yifan replied, his jet black tail intertwining with Joonmyeon’s snow white tail.

Joonmyeon snorted, peeking up at Yifan. “Your man cave? Really?”

Yifan grinned down at him, some blond hair falling into his face. “What’s wrong with being in my man cave?”

Joonmyeon just shook his head. “Nothing, never mind.”

Yifan kissed Joonmyeon’s head again. “That’s what I thought.”

Joonmyeon smacked his chest lightly. “Yah!”

Yifan laughed, “Come on, Qīn'ài. Let’s get you and our baby here something to eat.”

I want food too!” they heard Luhan shout from his shared room.

I want baozi’s!!” Minseok screeched after Luhan.

Why would you want to eat your own kind?

Eomma!!

Joonmyeon and Yifan broke out into laughter, Yifan being the first to stop.

“They really are cute.” He stated.

Joonmyeon nodded, a serene smile on his face. “My baby boys.”

Take it back you deer!

Get off me you oaf!

Yifan sighed. “Let’s go separate them before they do any real damage.”


Ta-Da!! Chapter one is up! Incase you're confused Luhan and Minseok are 5 and Joonmyeons like six months along but since they're wolves they don't really go to hospitals for check-ups and stuff so that's why he doesn't know the gender yet. Tell me what you think!