I came from magic?

Family Issues

“I hate you,” Joonmyeon scowled at his husband, swollen stomach receiving kisses.

Yifan grinned up at his husband, “I love you too, darling.”

Joonmyeon swatted at Yifan’s head, “I’m not kidding! How dare you get me pregnant again! And with twins this time!”

Yifan’s grin only grew, “You say that but you’re actually happy, aren’t you?”

Joonmyeon sighed, a small smile on his lips as he caressed his swollen stomach. “Yeah, I am.”

Yifan scooted up so he was sitting next to his husband, arms wrapping themselves around him. “So am I.”

Joonmyeon sighed, leaning against his mate, “What do you think they’re going to be?”

“What do you mean? Clearly they’re going to be wolves.”

Joonmyeon smacked Yifan’s arm, “Yah! I mean are they going to girls or boys. I’m kind of hoping for little girls this time.”

Yifan chuckled, “Little girls would be nice, but I still want boys. We need more masculinity in the house.”

“We already have three boys!”

Yifan wrinkled his nose, “Luhan doesn’t count as a boy. He’s too princess-y.”

Joonmyeon laughed, “Yah! My baby boy isn’t too princess-y! He’s perfect the way he is!”

Yifan raised an eyebrow, “Really? I caught him playing dress up with Kwanghee the other day.”

Joonmyeon pouted, “What’s so wrong with that? I used to play dress up all the time!”

“He was wearing a dress, Joon.”

“…oh. Well then what about little Minseok? He’s manly!”

Yifan chuckled, “About as manly as a cat. Face it love, our son is fluffy and cute, not manly.”

“Well of course he’s fluffy! He has his father’s genes!” Joonmyeon teased.

“Yah.” Yifan pecked his mate on the lips. “Yixing is our only manly boy.”

Joonmyeon rolled his eyes, “He takes after you too much.”

“That’s a good thing, right?” Yifan wiggled his eyebrows.

Joonmyeon laughed, “Yes, it is.”

Yifan hummed, pressing a kiss to Joonmyeon’s head, “I’m glad we’re pregnant.”

Joonmyeon nodded, “Me too. Though it’s not like you have to go through the pain of delivery.”

Yifan rubbed his mate’s swollen stomach, “That I am glad for. I praise you for your skills in that department.”

Joonmyeon raised an eyebrow, “Is that all you praise me for?”

Yifan grinned cheekily, “Yup, that’s about it.”

Joonmyeon gasped, a small smile playing on his lips. “Wu Yifan!”

Yifan laughed before pressing a kiss to Joonmyeon’s lips. “I’m kidding babe.”

Joonmyeon smacked his chest, kissing him back. “You better be.” He growled playfully.

“Ew~! Eomma and appa are faces!” the shrill voice of a nine year old Luhan exclaimed.

Breaking away, Yifan and Joonmyeon laughed.

“We’re back, eomma, appa.” Minseok called, walking into the room with a four year old Yixing holding his hand.

“Eomma!” Yixing squealed, letting go of his brother’s hand and rushing towards his mother.

Joonmyeon laughed, smothering his youngest boy with kisses. “Oh my baby, I missed you. Did you have fun with your brothers?”

Yixing nodded, snuggling into his mother’s arms, “Mm-hm. Minnie-gege won me a stuffed alligator.”

Yifan smiled at his eldest boys, patting their heads affectionately. “That was nice of you, Minseok.”

Minseok’s face turned pink, “I just thought he might want it.”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Me and Kwanghee won matching panda hats.”

Joonmyeon smiled, “Aw, that’s cute sweetie. Where is it?”

“In my room, obviously.” Luhan huffed, “I didn’t want anyone touching it.” Luhan walked to his mother and rubbed his swollen stomach. “Are they almost ready to come out?”

"Not yet, baby." Joonmyeon replied, kissing his head.

Minseok walked over to Luhan’s side, putting his hand on Joonmyeon’s stomach too. “Are we gonna have more brothers?”

Yixing looked down at the swollen stomach, “I want a baby sister.”

Yifan ruffled his hair, “Well you’ll just have to wait and see, Yixing.”

Yixing pouted, “But I want her now~!”

Minseok smiled at his little brother, “There’s more than one, Xing.”

Luhan nodded, “Uh-huh. We’re gonna have two brothers this time.”

Yixing blinked owlishly, “Two?” he looked back down at Joonmyeon’s stomach, “How’d they both get in there?”

Yifan rubbed the back of his neck, “Well Yixing…”

Joonmyeon pecked his forehead, “Magic.”

Yixing’s eyes lit up, “Magic?”

Luhan looked just as curious as Yixing, “Wait, wait, wait. Did we come from magic too?”

Joonmyeon nodded, “Yup.”

“Wah~!” Minseok and Luhan gasped simultaneously.

“Can I fly?” Yixing asked, tail wagging in excitement.

“Me too! Me too!” Luhan cheered.

Minseok giggled, “I want to fly too!”

Luhan grabbed Minseok’s hand, “Come on hyung! Let’s go tell Kwanghee and Minwoo we can fly and they can’t!”

Yifan got off the sofa they were sitting on, “Yah, we never asid you could fly! And you can't go by yourselves, so I'll take you. I need to talk with Junyoung anyway.”

Yixing scrambled off the couch, “I wanna come too!”

Yifan looking at Joonmyeon, “You want to tag along, love?”

Joonmyeon nodded, getting off the couch with some help from Yifan. “I haven’t spoken to Kevin in a while.”

“Ooh~! Kwanghee’s going to be so jealous!” Luhan cackled, rushing to the front door with Minseok.

“Siwan-tokki is not going to be happy about this.” Yixing spoke to his father, holding onto his mother’s hand.

“And why not?” Yifan asked, making sure to keep an eye on his twins who were ahead of them.

“Because.” Yixing shrugged, “He doesn’t like it when I upstage him.”

“Luhan! Minseok! Stay where I can see you!” Yifan hollered at his twins.

Joonmyeon squeezed Yixing’s hand. “Well he was made from magic as well.”

Yixing looked up at his mom. “Jeongmal?”

Joonmyeon nodded.

Yixing smiled, his dimple peeking out. “Then he’s going to be happy.”

Luhan~!” Yifan roared, rushing off to grab his son.

“Run Minnie-hyung!”

“Appa’s catching up! Run faster Lulu!”

“Get your furry butts back here!”

Joonmyeon chuckled at his mate.

“Appa’s silly.” Yixing stated, “Minnie-hyung and Han-gege are too.”

Joonmyeon nodded, “Aren’t they?”

Yixing tugged at his mother’s hand. “Come on eomma, we better catch up. I don’t want to miss any of the action.”

Joonmyeon laughed, walking a little bit faster. “Arasso, arasso.”


Not the greastest but, meh. It's entertaining (I think). Tell me what you think (And yes, ZE;A is currently rising on my idol charts so they might come into play later on. Maybe.)

~CillaBear