O

A life between Idols ♡

Characters in this Chapter ~

 

 

You couldn't believe what you saw. Tears gathered in your eyes and you were still standing there in shock when the person looked up and tried to stand up but moaned in pain.

"Sehun-ah.." you said quietely to yourself and then hurriedly went to him. His hand was broke and he had a bandage on his head and scars on his face and legs. You squat down infront of him and hold his right hand while looking up to him. "S-sehun, what happened?" your voice was quiet and all shaky. "Don't tell me that you was involved in the accident down the street..." you looked in his eyes and tears started to flow down on your cheek. He looked away, didn't say anything. You observed his body, and caressed over his scars. He groan and took his head away from your hand. "Noona..." He tried to look into your eyes but he failed. You sat down next to him on the bed and put your arms around him.

"Babo-ya !! How could this happen?!! I told you to be careful!" you hugged him thightly and he moaned again in pain but you didn't care. You were too busy crying on his shoulder. Chanyeol and Chen stood at the doorstep and watched you two. Chanyeol had also tears in his eyes, but he didn't cry. "Let them be alone a little bit.." Chen whispered to Chanyeol and closed the door. 

" We were drunk and -" Sehun started to tell the story but you cut him off. " You looked sober when you left !! I expected a mature Sehun who listens to his noona!" you said with a little bit angry and worried voice. "I'm so sorry noona... After we left, I drove down the street and we the musik very loud and had fun.. I guess I didn't really payed attention to the street.. I was driving and the headlights from something were speeding towards us and before there was any time to react I felt the colassal impact. Tire screeched and a blarring horn scream in my ear. I felt my body slammded against the seatbelt and the shattering glass slice my face. I felt all dizzy and I tried to look at Tao.. " his eyes started to tear up. " he was laying there unconscious and bleeding " he looked up trying to stop the tears. "but then I felt rough pain in my arm and then I was in a black out. The policeman told the hyungs that another car bumped into our car, right at my door.. That's how I broke my arm" his voice was all quilty and sad, but you whipped his tears off and hugged him lightly.

"But wait... you said Tao was unconscious... where is he now ?" you raised your eyebrows and were really worried. He was quiet for like five seconds and you saw that he is searching for his words. But he didn't say anything, he just turned around and pointed at the seperating wall. You looked at it then back to Sehun. Your eyes widened and you excepted the worst thing. You slowly got up and went over, looking once again at Sehun before you looked behind the seperating wall.

He was there.

 

Laying with his eyes closed.

 

Everything was so quiet. 

 

You could hear the peeping of the monitors, which controlled his heartbeat. All over his chest were ECG (electrocardiogram) things and at his arms were infusions which inserted blood and fluids into his body and a breathing mask on his mouth. You hold your mouth with your hand, because you were too shocked at his view. You took a chair at sat down next to him. For the first 10 seconds, you just stared at his face. He looked really pale, because he lost much blood. The bandage on his head was covered in blood. He wore a neck brace, because he injured his spine badly. He also had scars all over his body and on his precious face, you loved to look at. You took his hand and hold on it softly. You caressed his hand and tears started to flow down your face again. "Why.." you whispered to yourself. Sehun watche you sitting there, crying, and he knew it was his fault. He should have listened to you. He felt guilty. The doctors didn't even know, if Tao will wake up ever again. He was hit very hard. You put his hand to your forehead and prayed that he'll wake up soon. After minutes passed by, Chanyeol came in and asked you, when you want to go back. He looked really tired. 

"I..... don't want to leave them here. I want to be here with them, protecting them." you looked up to Chanyeol. " and I don't want to go back to the hotel anymore, so could you take care of our things and bring it to their dorm?" " The dorm? why aren't our apartment?" he asked. " I want to be with the others, when I'm not here. I feel more confortable then and maybe I can distract myself with something there." Chanyeol nodded understandly and bend over you to give a kiss on your forehead. " Stay strong jagiya, I love you." he said and you replied with a weak smile. He left the room and called his manager to help taking the bags and all the stuffs back to the dorm.

You was there alone with the two babies of your life. You kinda felt quilty, because you let them ride a car when they were drunk. You sighed to yourself and then stood up to look around the room. There were two beds for them, a small TV, a little sink with mirror and a table. You looked over Sehun, who was laying there staring in the air. The room was really quiet.  You went to Sehun and waved your hand infront of his eyes. He blinked twice then looked up to you. " Do you want something?" you asked with a smile. "No.... thank you for staying here. Otherwise I'd feel really alone and more quilty." he said. You caressed his hair then his face and he smiled. " Wait here, I'll come in a second." you went out of the room. The room was really at the end of the hallway and it was also a littlebit secret to get there. After you closed the door and went to the receptionist, you saw EXO's manager. 

"- Your name- , do you really want to stay here? I can stay here and watch over them. Don't overdo yourself. Go back and sle-" he said but you told him that this is what you want and it's better for you. So you can look after them, if something happens. He nodded, because he also knew, if you say something, that WILL be the way you said. He asked which room the boys were, and you told him. You then turned back to the receptionist. " Miss, can I have one more bed in room 234, please ?" you asked. "Of course, Miss. I'll tell the guards to bring it in. You can go back. " she said and you bowed your head and went back to the room. 

The manager was handing a bag over to Sehun. He then said goodbye to him and to you and left. You went in and asked Sehun what's in it. "My phone... it barely survived the crash.. and some other things from the car"  It was about 6 o'clock in the morning but you two were really exhausted about what just happened. You went to the sink to wash your face a little bit. You took the bowl on the table and put warm water in it. You went then to Sehun and pulled his head back. You washed carefully over his cheeks and neck. He followed your face with his eyes and he smiled. "What?" you smiled back. " Nothing. Just the fact that you're the best noona anybody could have" you blushed at his comment and you both laughed a little bit. The bed you ordered finally came. They put it down and left after bowing. You went over the bed and tried to push it. You pushed it with all your power. Sehun was laughing at you because your face got red. "Yah, Oh Sehun, stop laughing!" but you laughed yourself. After like 5 minutes, you finally pushed the bed really close to Sehun's. "Now we have a bed for two~" you said and Sehun laughed. 

"Noona.. It's almost half 7 in the morning.... but I'm really tired.. and I guess you are too.." "Yup. So I'll just put a sign out so they won't disturb and-" you went over the windows to close the dark curtains. " this will make the room dark as night. " As soon as you closed them, it got really dark. " Sehun-ah, where are you!?" you laughed and put your phone out to turn on the light. He squinted from the bright light , but you quickly went on the bed and layed down next to him. 

You put the blanked over Sehun and you, and you cuddles yourself to him. He painfully turned to his side to face you. " No you don't have to. Just lay comfortable here." you whispered hearing him . "No,no. It's fine. I want to sleep like this. Just one arm is broken, so I can lay on the other one, right?" he giggled. You could barely see him but you whipped the hair out of his face so he won't get hot. " Good night. noona" he whispered with his sweet voice. "Good night". You heard his breathing and it somehow calmed you down. Both of you then fall asleep.

 

"Yaaaah" you shouted at him because he didn't let you win. He was just laughing and looking all evil. "Let's play another round" Sehun said. You made a grimace and touched start again. You both played on your phones. You sat on a chair and Sehun sat on the couch. It was the best way to protect yourself from Sehun, who always annoyed you, when you were near him so you'd lose. But this time you went far away from him. You played 다함께붕붕붕, just you against the always winning Sehun. His car was way more faster and better than yours, that was another reason you always lose. But you didn't give up. Whenever you overtake him, you were for like 5 second 1st but then he overtake you again. Even in this 5 seconds he throwed everything possibly on you. Bombs,Thunder,Banana,Turtle... there was no way  for you to win. And even this time, of course he win. You made an angry face and turned the game off and harsly put your phone down. Sehun was laughing and making a sassy face. "Baboya, you're mean." "I know~~" he sang and made his way to the kitchen.

He got you a refreshing orange juice. " Please accept my sorry, Miss. Next time I'll let you win..... or not" he giggled and you punched him in the belly. He then let go of the cup and it fall right on your face. "Ahhh" he moaned in pain but the turned into a laughing mess and he stepped back. Now you were full of orange juice and it got you more angry. "OH SEHUN. Come right here" you stood up, orange juice drops rolled down your face. You run after Sehun up the stairs but he closed his door. " Ya! open it RIGHT.NOW !!" but he didn't. You knocked on his door really loud but something more louder caught your attention. A very loud peeping sound was coming from the other room.

 

"Ew, Sehun..." you woke up and touched your face. It was covered in Sehun's saliva. You whipped it away with the blanket and you still heard that loud peeping sound. You were really dizzy at the moment, because you just woke up. You looked around and remembered that you're in the hospital. Suddenly you realized that the ECG was peeping. You hurriedly went over to Tao and looked onto the monitor. It was peeping and showed his heartbeat slowing down. You froze there for a second and didn't know what to do. You wanted to run out screaming for help but a nurse and a doctor already came in. You could barely breath, when they pushed you aside. They made a CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) on him but the first try failed. His heartbeat was a line now. You suddeny felt really dizzy and fall down on the chair. Your sight was blurred, and you could just see figures infront of you moving. The doctor tried a second time. He was screaming at the nurse to do it right. The peeping filled your head. They tried for the third time, but you fall in a black out.

 

You woke up laying on the bed with a wet towel on your head. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Sehun looking at you. " -your name-, are you okey?" he asked worriedly.  "I-I'm okey I think. But where is Tao?" you asked him with your eyes wide. "He is safe... right after you pass out, his heartbeat came back. So we don't have to worry now for a while. We have to pray that he'll wake up soon." he smiled weakly.You stood up and went over to Tao. You sat down next to him again. Caressing and holding his hand, you remembered the days you had so much fun. "Wake up soon Tao-ya.." you whispered quietly.

You looked at your phone and it was almost 3pm.  Just then Chanyeol rung you.

Yes?

-your name- , I'll pick you up in 10 minutes.

Why?

Kyungsoo cooked and he wants you to eat with us too. I'll bring Sehun some too.

Okey

"Sehun-ah, Chanyeol will bring you some food and I'll go back to the dorm. You think you'll be alright when I left?" you asked him. "Yes. You should have a better mood than this, so just go back quickly. I'll text you somehow" he smiled. You packed your phone into your bag and took your shoes on. You then sat down next to Sehun waiting for your boyfriend to pick you up. You two watched something on TV when Chanyeol stepped in. "Ah oppa" you stood up and almost run to him. He pulled you into a tight and warm hug and caressed your back. He then came in and gave the food Sehun. He thanked him and then you went out to the car. "Here, take this on." Chanyeol gave you sunglases and pulled your hoodie up. "Why this?" you asked but he didn't answered. He pulled you behind him and went out. A plenty of fans were standing infront of the hospital. You didn't even noticed it from the windows. Some of them turned in the direction to you and Chanyeol and they recognized him. They started to run toward you and took pictures. Chanyeol made an aissh sound and started to run,pulling you behind him. He opened the door for you and you sat in. Luckily the windows were black, so the fans wouldn't see anything.  "Ahhh, always this rush and hiding from the fans. I'm so tired." he sighed.

After a hour you arrived at the dorm. Chanyeol hold you bag and you went up. Lay opened the door and gave you a hug. "Nice to see you again" he said. A few members were sitting at the table and waved at you. "C'mere and eat!" Baekhyun said with his mouth full with food. "Don't speak when you're eating!" Kyungsoo hit his head and then he was quiet. You took off your hoodie, because it was warm inside and sat down the table. "Hmm it looks really delicious" you smiled at Kyungsoo and tried the food. As always, it tasted heavenly. 

After eating, you were sitting on the couch watching TV with Lay, Luhan and Kris. "By the way, where's Jongin?" you looked at the boys. Kris shook his head and Luhan answered " He said, he's going out, because he has to buy something." "Ah.." you nodded. During the day, you didn't really do anything. Just laying on the couch watching movies with the boys. Then someone came home. " - Your name-~~~" he raised his voice. "Oppa~~" 

He smiled so widely as he saw you. You run to him and hugged him tightly. He caressed your hair and you looked up to him. His smile made you so happy. "I've missed you" you told him. Suho was the member you trusted the most, even more than Chanyeol. He always listened to your problems and worries well and also gave advices whenever you needed one. He was your money-bag too and your  2nd mother. You went back to the livingroom and Suho went eating. "Who came?" Kris asked. "Suho oppa. He brought you cookies." not even a second passed by all the three of them went to the kitched to eat the cookies. You laughed to yourself how obsessed they're with sweets. After Suho finished his meal he went in to you. He sat down next to you and you begun to talk.

"How is Sehun and Tao being?" "Well... Sehun is all right.. but Tao's heart stopped last -" you couldn't finish your sentance because he cut off. "WHAT?!! How- What hap- Is he alive?!!" his face got white and his eyes looked worried. " Yes, the doctor revive him and now is everything stable" "Oh god... I thought he..." he didn't finish his sentence but went closer to you. You put your head on his chest and he put his arms around you caressing your hair and cheeks. "Everything wil be fine -your name-. You know whenever you have a hard time I'm here." you didn't look at him but you knew he was smiling. "Well in four days, there is the time you'll be with us all day!" he said. "Already in four days?? But how will Tao be there?" "The manager is already took action and told the show producers that Tao can't attend the show... I think his state already all over the internet.." he sighed still caressing your back. Laying there like this was really comfortable and warm. "Let's watch a movie... umm.. what do you want to watch?" he stood up bringing his computer to conect it with the TV. "Something with zombies... if it's okey for you." you giggled. "No problem sweet." he laughed and searched for a film. You watched World War Z. It was really exciting and amazing. You watched another movie without zombies, and it was really boring so you fall asleep on his chest.

"Hello! Is anybody home?!" Chanyeol closed the door and said with a loud voice. He then went to the livingroom and saw you two. "Ya, what are you doin-" "Shhhh! She is sleeping." Suho whispered and hissed at Chanyeol. Chanyeol then went to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. Then he took you up and brought you to his bed. He layed you down softly and pulled your pants off, to make you more comfortable. He then put his phone on charger and layed down next to you. He pulled the blanked over you two and fall asleep after looking at you for a few seconds. His bed was a one-person-bed so you slept really close to each other.

The next two days went on boring. You were at the dorm and talked with the members who were home. But some of them left, some of them came so nobody was at home all day. You watched your dramas, ate, and of course went to the hospital every day to visit Sehun and Tao. Sehun got better with every day and Tao's condition was stable too. You just had to wait until he wakes up.

 

On the third day you went out for a walk. The fresh air filled your lungs. You decided to go to the park and just relax there. Not many people were on the streets. It looked like something was going on but you didn't care. You walked down the mainstreet, looking into the colorful shops, smelling the nice scents infront of a restaurant. Between two houses were a secret street. Not everybody knew it, but you did and it was a shorter way to the park. You decided to go that way. You looked at both sides, before you entered the street. You then walked down the street but you noticed three guys who looked somehow thug. You hid behind the big trash cans and observed the men. One was standing alone and the other two gave him something white. White powder in a little plastic bag. It looked like drug. You checked them out and one of them looked like Kai. You slowly and quietly stepped a little bit forward and hid behind another can, which was more nearer to them. You looked at the guy closer and your heart started to beat faster. It's Kai. He took the plastic bag and turned away, but one of the men grabbed his shoulder and punched him in the face. You put your hand infront of your mouth, not to make any noises. You stepped back a little bit, and of course you stepped on something. The men noticed you and run toward you, while Kai was sitting on the ground holding his head.

You tried to move but you couldn't. At the last moment you turned around and started to run, but it was too late. The man caught you. He hold on your mouth tight, so you couldn't scream. The other man grabbed Kai and pulled him into a black car. You sat at the back with a bandage on your mouth. You couldn't move, because one of the man held your arms behind your back. The otherone was shouting at Kai, slapping his face. "Where is the money?!" "I told you you'll get it next week.." Kai answered quietly with blood on his lips. "Drugs are expensive, ya know right?!" he slapped his face once again and you trembled and the man hold you back. "You have to pay today or else you won't survive" The car was getting slower and it stopped. You got dragged out to a very mysterious place. There were no people around.

They dragged you in and pushed you down on the floor. Kai was standing a little bit far from you. You looked around and searched for escape. A man came, who looked like the boss. He ordered his people to hold on Kai, while he put his gloves on. He then went closer to Kai, hold his face and said " You little , when will I get my money?" he pushed his head away and punched him in the belly. " You thought I'd let it be? Let you run with my precious drug? hahaha no" he punched once more and blood rolled down Kai's mouth. You let out a scream through the bandage on your mouth. The man turned back to you and laughed. He went closer and observed you, kneeling there and shaking like a leaf. He suddenly grabbed you hair and pulled your head back.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Chocopies <3 I feel somehow worried right now, because my story got excited with the last 2 chapters... and the first ones weren't that interesting I guess... And I'm worried that the most of you didn't even read it further T-T But when you're reading this I LOVE YOU. Please let me know what you think about the story and stay tuned for the last chapter ^^ PLEASE COMMENT *sobs*