N

A life between Idols ♡

I did a little change on the first chapter. I deletet the fact that SM published the dating thing, so they were just together and no fan or reporter knew about it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Characters in this chapter ~

 

 

You couldn't believe what her manager just sent her. It was the shock of the day. You looked over to her and she started to cry.

"No, no no Taeyeon, stop crying. " You grabbed her phone and lifted her head up to look into your eyes. " Look, everything will be fine, okey? Now stop crying". But she wasn't. She then went into one of the closets and locked the door. You were worried what she's going to do. "Taeyeon, please open it." "No. What the hell am I going to do now?" her voice was shaky. 

You texted Chanyeol to come infront of the door. You went outside so you could meet. " Chanyeol, something .... not so good happened. And I don't know how to deal with it." you said holding your head. " What's wrong? Don't tell me you're pregnant?" he laughed. " There is no time for joking around! It's pretty serious and no, I'm not pregnant... that would be worse" you sighed and looked at him. "Then tell me babe.. I'm worried, because you look really stressed... by the way where is Taeyeon?" he raised his brows. "She... is crying in the toilet... and she won't open it for me... or for anyone.". He was now more serious and worried too.  You told him what happened. He couldn't really give you an advice, but just to try to comfort her and tell her everything will be OK.

He went back to the table to Baekhyun, who really looked shocked and frozen too. " Dude, what's wrong?" he asked him. He was staring at his phone, and Chanyeol excepted the worse. He went behind him to see what was on it. As he thought.... the same thing as Taeyeon got from her manager. Baekhyun didn't really realized that he was standing behind him. 

 

"Taeyeon unnie, open the door please!! " you knocked on the door but she didn't answer. You sat down infront of the door, pulled your legs together and put your head on it. After a few minutes of sobbing she started to talk. "-your name-, you know.... I envy you... " You lifted your head and your eyes widened "... w-why?" She sobbed, and continued to talk

" You just saw what was on my phone, right? It's so hard to have a private life. There is no ing place where you could go, without having someone around who is waiting for the right moment to catch some pictures of you and send it to the reporters... they called sasaeng fans... fans my . How could they call themselves fans?? They are always around, no matter where you are. Like, do they have a life?" she said with sadness and anger in her voice. " You don't have such life. You can go wherever you want, without paparazzis. Normally it doesn't borther me... but..." she started to cry again.

 

Chanyeol took his phone out of his hands and sat right next to him down. "Baek, gather yourself together!! We... we will talk to the manager to... ah i don't know." he put his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. "Why.... This  gonna be all over the news by tomorrow, and I just don't ing want it. " he hide his face behind his hands.  Chanyeol pulled him into a hug to comfort him. " This isn't the end, okey? There is plenty way to come out of it. You just have to lie to the reporters. Like.... it was a dinner with our members and some of SNSD members. Yes! This is perfect.  Did you listen?" He carresed his hair and smiled at him to cheer him up. "Yes... i heard it... I don't know, if they believe this, but I'll give a try tomorrow.."

" But if it's a picture with Baekhyun, I just.... don't want people to know. Sure, we'll tell the world someday, but not now. And not like this! I envy you because you and Chanyeol are together for a longer time, and you still didn't  get caught. What am I supposed to do now?" she said. " Well, it isn't that easy for me too. I can't be with my boyfriend everyday. I mean, you and Baek, you see each other at your entertainment, but I can't go. Even though his manager and the members know, but nobody else. And we can't go out together too. Never." you told her, with a light dissapointed smile on your face. 

She opened the door and you startled, because you almost fall down. She sat down next to you, and suddenly she hugged you. It felt weird, to hug someone you didn't really like. But you felt that you understand her more and you changed your opinion about her. She is also a human with feelings. You pulled her closer, it wasn't just good for her right now, but you were feeling better too. " Now, stop crying. We'll find a way, this won't get worse, okey?". She nodded a little bit, as you pulled her away to look in her eyes. You whipped those tears away and smiled at her. 

 

Taeyeon and you went back to the table, after you checked yourselves one last time. It made your heart break, how empty Baekhyun looked. Chanyeol looked over to you two, and waited for you to come and sit. After you sat down, Baekhyun was looking at Taeyeon and he immediately hugged her. Tears started to flow on Taeyeon's face again. "Taengooya, don't worry, I'll handle this." he said, and his voice wasn't that confident. You looked over Chanyeol, who was texting someone. " Oppa, what are you doing?" He then looked up to you and said " Oh, I got a plan.. and I'm working on it." You looked at his phone and he was texting the members.

 

Kakaotalk       EXO                                                           

Chanyeol: Guys, we have a problem and I need your help!

Suho: Is there something wrong with you and -your name- ?

Chanyeol: No, it's about Baekhyun and Taeyeon..

Luhan: Did they got caught? I told him he should be more careful... aish

Chanyeol: Yes... and I thought we could say, that some of us and some of SNSD just went for a dinner after practicing..

Suho: Oh god... he must be so down right now.

Luhan: That's great... he is always prince-like , but he is a little girl who isn't careful enough

Chen: Like you aren't more girly

Sehun: Nobody can be more girly than you hyung.

Luhan: I am NOT girly okey?? I can be careful so I don't get caught by any sasaengs

Suho: guys let's focus on Baekhyun now okey?! I think the idea isn't that bad

Chen: Yeah, we could just tell the reporters not to make a fuss about it, this was just a friendly dinner

Chanyeol: So I can count on you guys, right?

Chanyeol: Just some of us was there. Luhan, Chen, Suho, Baekhyun and Xiumin. Tell him what we are going to do okey?

Luhan: Got it!

Chen: Yess

Suho: I'll tell him. We'll get out of this

 

He put his phone down and told BaekYeon not to worry. "Taeyeon, you have to do something to get out of this.." Chanyeol said. "What do you mean?" she pulled her head away from Baekhyun's shoulders. " You have to text some of your members and tell them to act like, they were on a friendly dinner with some of us. So when any reporters ask them, they should say this." "But why isn't there pictures of the other members then? They will question it." she said. "Well then you can say, that you had something to do before you went there. That's why you were "late" a little bit." you said to her, trying to make her feel better, and you found the idea isn't bad either. "Thats good, and Baekhyun could say, that he had to order a cake for us. We just made a comeback so that's why we gathered together with some of our sunbaes. And you two just got there at the same time by accident" Chanyeol added. "But what if they ask, why wasn't ALL the members there?" Baekhyun said worried. "Aigooo don't overdo it. That won't happen. If so, you two just ignore it and that's all! They don't have to know everything!!" Chanyeol said putting on a little bit angry face.

It was almost 2am, so you decided to go back to the hotel. You dialed a taxi to come to the backdoor of the restaurant. After Chanyeol payed for the meal, you went straight to the elevator. It was full of mirror. You looked at Taeyeon, and whipped her hair out of her face. You gave her your  sunglasses, which were big enough to cover her whole face. You looked at Chanyeol in the mirror who was smiling. You made a quiestioning face to him and he shaked his head a little bit, telling you there is nothing. He was still smiling but you looked back to Taeyeon. 

There wasn't any sasaeng fans, so you went out quickly and sat in the taxi. The windows were black, so no one could look through it. The taxi driver asked for the adress and drove away. You looked to your left, as you drove by the restaurant. There were about 20 sasaeng fans waiting for their Idol to come out. What the hell, you thought. You've never seen such rude people.  You looked back in the car, and then to your still handsome boyfriend. He bend over to gave you a soft kiss, then he held your hand the whole way to the hotel. You felt protectet, whenever you were in touch with him.

You arrived at the hotel and quickly went in. Bowing to the receptionist, you headed to the elevator. The boys were gentleman enough, so they let the two of you getting out first. You went to your rooms, which was right beside each other. Room 152 and 153. You grabbed Taeyeon's arm to turn her around. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Just get sleep, okey?" She nodded and waited for Baekhyun to open the door.

You and Chanyeol went in your room too. You fall down on the bed, because you felt really heavy. "Chandu, help me get out of this dress please" Didn't even a second passed by and he was right next to you waiting for you to get up. You turned around to make it easier. He pulled the dress gently down your shoulders then throw it to the floor. He turned you around and put his hands around your waists. " Nice bra.. is it new?" he said and you laughed. "Stop it, you lil . I'm going to get a shower now." you gave him a kiss and went to the bathroom.

You decided to shower today, because you really felt tired and wanted to lay in bed as soon as possible. You threw your away , made a ponytail , so your hair won't get wet, and turned the water on. It felt really warm and relaxing. The nice scent of your showergel was incredible.  You showered for like 10 minutes and the whole room got really steamy. You turned off the water and relized that you forgot the towel. " Oppaaa, give me some towels" you shouted. He came in and gave you the towel with a y smile. "What? Like you never saw me already..." both of you laughed. "Now go get a shower too, and then come to bed." you said.

His hair was all messy and wet. He stood there only in a black boxershort.  It was so y that he distracted you from what you were doing on your phone. He jumped on the bed and the manly scent came into your nose. You put your phone down, and went closer to him. You caressed your fingers down his abs, while he smirked.

You were laying there facing each other. " You love me, right?" he asked with his husky voice. "Sure, I do" you smiled. He got up to turn off the lights but he was right beside you in the next moment. He pulled the blanket over the two of you and he hold your hand, still facing each other. "I'm so happy to have you... You couldn't imagine how good this feels. You're not like other boys, like my ex-boyfriend. He was a prick." you said it with a little bit anger, thinking about the very past. " Now I'm here, and I'll protect you and let you feel like the only girl in this world. Because to me you are. And you know that!" he told you this and you felt very warm inside your heart. 

Your eyes closed themselves slowly, you still hold hands with him, just to feel that he is beside you. You heard him saying 'Good night jagiya' and you fall asleep.

 

It was like 9 in the morning when Chanyeol's phone rung. He moved slowly and rubbed his eyes. He took his phone and lazily answered it. "Hello?" "Ya, get your up! You, Baekhyun and Suho have an appointmen today, did you forget?!!" It was his manager. He got up and went through his hair with his fingers. "Ah ye, I'll be there. Just give me 30 minutes" He then hung up. It was the perfect chance to tell the reporters what just happened last night. He quickly got up but before this, he gave you a kiss on your cheek. He went out to knock on Baekhyun's room. The door opened suddenly, seeing a bright Baekhyun. " Wow, you look somehow happy." Chanyeol smiled. " Today, we will clear this okey?" Chanyeol nodded and they were both on their way to the company.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho had agreed to join a company for a day, to help homeless children. They had to bake and just have fun with them. But Chanyeol knew there will be at least ONE reporter who would ask about the pictues. Luhan, Chen and Xiumin also had an appointment with The Star. They wanted to interview some of the EXO members and ask them about their comeback.

 

The Star studio. "Ya, Suho told you the thing yesterday right?" Chen asked Xiumin. "Ah yes. So I just have to say that we were out for a dinner with our sunbaes to celebrate our comeback?" Xiumin asked a little bit confused. " Yes, and that Baek bought us cake." Luhan, who was sitting beside Xiumin, added. The three got ready for the interview. They looked somehow nervous, even though they already had a lot of interviews. "And, action!" the cameraman said. "Hello The Star viewer, I'm EXO's Chen-" "I'm EXO's Luhan-" "And I'm Xiumin" they bowed to the camera. "Right, let's start the questioning" the interviewer noona said. They had to explain their concept for the whole new comeback, what they are planning in the future and what they wish for the fans. And then, that question came.

 

"Well, there is a picture running through the internet.. It's Baekhyun and Taeyeon going to the same restaurant together. Do you know anything about it?" the noona asked. "Ah that! There is nothing at all. We were also in the restaurant. Also some of our sunbaes were there too, to celebrate our comeback." Chen answered the question. "But why just the two were caught on camera?" "Well we were there for a long time waiting for Baekhyun, because he had to order the cake and then on his way to the restaurant he got into a traffic jam. That's why he came in alone." Xiumin tried to explain. " And why was Taeyeon there at the same time?"

The questions got more uncomfortable. " She was also late, she told us that she had an interview before with Sooyoung. But Sooyoung couldn't come, so she came by herself" Chen answered again. The noona gave them a 'I'm not that satisfied with you guys' look. The interview took and end and Xiumin made a selca for the fans. After that they left, and went back to the dorm. They discussed on their way home, whenever the interviewr noona believed their words.

 

On the other side, Baekhyun,Suho and Chanyeol was baking with the sweet children,who didn't have parents. I don't understand, how a mother can throw her child away just like this. And they are still happy and they're still smiling, Chanyeol thought. The three of them had a really good time, baking and decorating the cakes together. One of the interviewer came close to Baekhyun. Cold sweat run down his back. Chanyeol noticed it and went beside him.

"Baekhyun-ssi, how do you feel?" " I feel really happy right now. Seeing these cute children having fun, makes my heart happy." he said with a smile. "You, know there is a picture going through the whole world?" "What do you mean?" he looked at her. " You and Taeyeon-ssi, were caught on camera. Do you have anything to tell us?" she looked really curious. Baekhyun took a deep breath before talking. "Well, there is nothing to explain. Some of our members and some of SNSD had a dinner, celebrating our comeback. We just had a friendly dinner." he said mixing the flour with the other ingredients. "But why is that the other members wasn't on any of the pictures?" he froze, thinking about what he could say.

"He was too late. We were waiting for him for like an hour. After he came up with Taeyeon, he told us that there was an incident on the highway. He also ordered us cake to celebrate." Chanyeol said quickly, relieving Baekhyun from the stress. " Ah yes, I got stucked into a traffic jam, so I was late" he added. "But why you were with Taeyeon?" she didn't stop questioning. " I wasn't with her-" he looked up, hissing. " She was there, the moment I came. Then I waited for her so I can accompany her to the reserved place. She is still my sunbae so I have to show respect" The interviewer noona looked like she believed what just Baekhyun said. The both of them was relieved. Chanyeol and Suho took a picture together, while making cookies.

Time passed by and all the cookies, cakes, cupcakes were ready. They had nothing more to do. They thanked the company for telling them to come here and that they had a lot of fun. 

On their way home, they cheered themselves and hoped that they believe what they said. "Good job boys" Suho said happily. "I'll see you another time" He got out of the car and went up to the dorm. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were heading to the Hotel.

"We did it great Baek!" he pinched Baekhyun's face and couraged him to feel confident. Baekhyun looked to him and he looked all good. Now they just had to wait and see what's going to be on the news tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Annyeong Chocopies

I know, I told you that I'll be writing the trip with Baek and a littlebit of , but things turned out the otherway. I hope you aren't mad. I will try to write that in the next chapter... but I don't promise anything >< . Stay tuned and recommend it to your friends. *hehehe*   ♥