E

A life between Idols ♡

Characters in this Chapter ~

 

Both of you were really exhausted, but it was really amazing. " We need to repeat this, okey?" he winked at you still catching his breath.

Not a few minutes passed by, someone knocked on the door. It's probably Baekhyun, you thought. You got up from bed and took your bathrobe on. You opened it, and see who's there. Baekhyun. " Are you rea- wait. Were you guys swimming?" he asked and you shook your head and smiled widely. " Oh god no." he knew what your look meant. "CHANYEOL PLEASE TAKE SOMETHING ON BEFORE I COME IN" he shouted from the door, because he knew, Chanyeol is probably still laying there . "Aigoo Baekhyun-ah!" he sighed and got up to take on his boxershorts and pants. "Come in" Chanyeol said and started clapping like the start of OVERDOSE choreo.

"Oh god, what the hell guys. It's like a thypoon from japan just went through here." the both of you smirked and laughed because of his comment. "Anyway~ -your name- we wanted to go shopping, you remember?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "Sure, cutiepie. But first let me get ready, okey? It'll take like 30 minutes." you told him and he sighed. You then went to the bathroom to get ready. 

While you were drying your hair and put on make up, Baekhyun ordered some stuff from a shop near the hotel. Since the two of you will go on the streets together, there must be something so you won't get caught. He ordered extra big and dark sunglasses and a dark red wig. He then went to his room to take a hoodie with him. He went back to your room and got ready. He put the wig and the sunglasses on and also the hood of the pullover. Chanyeol was laughing his of, because of the view. He took some selfies with him and then went down for some drink for you. Baekhyun then sat down on the bed and waited for you to come out. He looked like a stranger who just broke into your room. After three minutes you came out and-

"WHAT THE- WHO ARE YOU?!" you shouted in shock then heard his annoying laugh. ", Baek, is this you?!!" you asked and went closer to him. He suddenly stood up and grabbed your arm. "Where.... is... Chanyeol?!" he was  asking it very seriously, as he was a murder who was looking after him. You pulled his sunglasses away and said " Are you kidding me?!" you slapped his face playfully then both of you laughed. "Why are you dressed like a --- i don't know what to compare you to." you told him still laughing at him. "Well I don't want to get caught by any reporters outside.." you nodded understandly and then you went to the bathroom again to take your eyebrown pencil, because it was light brown. 

"So~ this is it. They won't recognize you!! I'm 100% sure!" you painted freckles on his nose and a little birthmark over his lip and on his right cheek. He made an 'are you serious' face and you looked at him cutely angry. At this moment Chanyeol came with refreshing drinks. "Thank you" you gave him a soft kiss and drunk up the cold juice he gave you. You put the empty glass down and  "Well then, Let's go !" you said with excitement. You took your bag and sunglasses and went to the elevator. Baekhyun put his hands in his hoodie to look more 'normal'. You bowed to the recepcionist and pushed the glassdoor to go out. You noticed some girls on the otherside of the car parking place. They looked like students but all of them was hanging on their phone and watching their surrounding carefully. "Baek, don't get stressed okey? Just act like normal people on the street"  He nodded.

You went carefully through the other way to the city. There were a plenty of people. Young,Adult,Child,Dogs. Every typ of human was found there. You started to look in the shops what else he could buy for Taeyeon. There were a plenty of  'couple stuff shops'. It was really difficult what to buy. You went into a bigger shop where were really cute things. Tao would've liked those things. They were all sweet plushies and other stuff. "Do you think she would like this?" you heard Baekhyun saying this and holding a little teddybear with white fur and a pink heart in it's hands saying ' I'm Yours'. "Hmm well, this is kinda cute, but let's not stuck at one thing. There are a lot more stores we can go. If we don't find anything, we come back here, okey?" "Yes, Miss." 

You were busy walking through the streets and shops and you barery found anything.  " Is it too cheap, if you buy her flowers? Beside the shoes of course.." you asked him with an awkward smile. " Well, we went through the whole street and didn`t found anything... we should buy that teddy" he smiled. You went to the shop and bought the teddy. "It makes 10 €, please" "Omg. Noona is pretty expensive" you both laughed.  He gave the money and took the bag. On your way back to the hotel, you saw reporters and fans coming towards you two. Your heart started to beat really fast. It was a horrible moment. You saw the people coming nearer and nearer. "Baek, let`s turn around..." you whispered to him. "It`s too late ... let`s bear with it." The people were exactlyt next to you. But then, they just passed by. You felt cold sweat on your body when the wind passed by.

A famous actor was going through the streets, and of course there were reporters and fans. Baekhyun and you froze there and turned around to watch the people going far away from you. You were really relieved. "Oh god. I felt dead for a minute" Baekhyun said in a quiet tone. You then hugged him because you were really relieved. " - your name- we did it. We didn`t get caught!!" he raised his voice. One of the fans turned around and asked his friend if that could be Baekhyun`s voice. She then went closer to the relieved you and looked at Baekyun`s face really close. "Excuse me, what are you doing?" you asked the stranger with an annoyed voice. She didn`t even looked at you, she was too busy checking Baekhyun`s face out. You then pushed her a little bit away and told her to don`t stare at him. Baekhyun grabbed your hand and pulled you back to him. The fan tried to pull his sunglasses away but you hit her in the face. "Ya, stop touching him. Who are you to do that?!" you shouted at her. Baekhyun didn`t say anything, he just pulled you back again.

"Aren`t you Baekhyun-ssi?" the fan asked. " No he`s not! He is MY boyfriend, okay? How dare you to touch him or anything??" you were really angry on the outside but on the inside you didn't know what to do in such a situation. "Well, can't he just tell this with his own mouth?" the fan went further. You looked back at Baekhyun and he din't say anything. "As you can see.... he is MUTE. HE CAN'T SPEAK. So stop borthering us and go ruin someone others life!" you almost shouted at her. "But well, I heard him speaking really loud just a few minutes-" she kept on going.  "It was definitely NOT him. Don't you see that here are a plenty of people who could just have a similar voice to that Baekhyun?? Why him? Stop it right here okey?!" you said and then you grabbed Baekhyun's arms and pulled him with you. Without looking back you went far away from them.

After you were two streets away, you stopped for a little bit. You looked back to see, if they are following you,but gladly nobody did. You sighed and so did Baekhyun. "It was re~ally close. " he looked at you, holding his head. "Yes it was. And you wasn't a big help" you hissed at him. " Sorry that I'm an Idol and there are-" " I have to apologize Mr.Imahandsomeidolsoihavemanyfans. I didn't knew they were this rude!" you said still trying to control your breathing. You headed back to the hotel. 

You went up to your room and both of you just jumped on bed. " Yah, what are you doing?!" you heard Chanyeol saying it from beside, but you were too exhausted to look at him. "It was so tiring." you mumbled into the pillow. Chanyeol stood up and grabbed the bag to look what's in it. " A teddy bear? Is this the best you could find Baek?" "I think it's cute. Girls like such stuff. Don't you remember you gave me one too? " suddenly he was all quiet. He made a judging face to you and you laughed. You went closer to Baekhyun and cuddled yourself to him. You heard Chanyeol's voice. "Yaa, what are you doing?? You should cuddle me, not him!!" You put Baekhyun's arm around you and burried your head into his chest. He was smiling and laughing. "Ah, why are you like this?" you heard Baekhyun saying. He then pulled you really close and hugged you strongly. " -your name- , love you~~ you cutie little devil" "Ya~ didn't you hear me? You should be cuddling with m-" "Yah, Park Chanyeol!! You're too big. I want to cuddle someone short too!!" you looked at him with an angry face but you couldn't keep it so you laughed. "Are you telling me I'm short?" Baekhyun suddenly pulled you away from himself. "Baekhyun-ah! Stay still." you pointed at him and put your head again on his chest but he pulled you away again and turned you onto your back.Chanyeol suddenly come on the bed too and pinned your hands beside your head. He then looked at Baekhyun with a smirk.

"Yah guys, what are you doing?!" your face got a little bit white. Chanyeol sat down on you so you couldn't move your legs either. You tried to move but it was impossible, since a giant was sitting on you! Baekhyun came near your face and grabbed your face and turned it to the other side so he could gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Why are you two like this?!" you laughed, because you didn't know what was going on. Suddenly you burst out in laughing, because Baekhyun's fingers where everywhere on your body, tickling you. The feeling was miserable, because you couldn't even move or escape, but you kept laughing because you were really ticklish. You said stop for like 100 times but they didn't stop. They had more fun, seeing you laughing. You looked up at Chanyeol's face, who was really amused and happy. "Baekhyun STAPH" you could barely breath when he suddenly stopped. You looked over the two and tried to make your hand free but then Chanyeol took your face with his hands and kissed you. "You're so bad!!" you told them with a babyface.

"I'll be coing now. Ah Can I let the present here ? So she won't notice it." you nodded and watched him leaving the room. Chanyeol fall down next to you, holding his head while watching you. "What?!" you asked him with a big smile and turned into his direction so you could observe him too. He was wearing a black wife beater and jeans short. He put your hair behind your ear and hold your face. His brown eyes looked deep into yours. He leaned to you and kissed you. A few minutes passed by, but it felt so good and somehow romantic. "-your name-, we'll go out today. You have to wear something comfortable." he smiled at you, but didn't tell you any other information. You thought about the day today... It was your birthday... But none of the members congratulated you. Did they forget it? Even Chanyeol?, you thought. But you quickly came back to reality when Chanyeol stood up from bed, telling you to get ready. "I'll ask Baekhyun for a shoe. He got a new one." you didn't say anything, just went into the bathroom to quickly take a shower and got dressed up. You were wearing jeans with sneakers and a large purple T-shirt. Even though it was large, you could still see your beautiful bodyshapes. The moment you were finish with your make up, someone knocked on the door. You opened it.

"Yes, Mr. Park?" your breath stopped at the view, how handsome he looked. He was wearing a smoking. "Are you ready my lady?" he put one hand behind his back and with the other one, he streched it out waiting for you to hold it. You gently hold on it and then a similar melody came up in the hotel.

 

[ PRESS PLAY ]   \(.^_^.)/                                                              

" Oppa, isn't this one of your songs?"  He looked at you but then Baekhyun came out of his room also wearing a black suit. " Anywhere is fine, do you want to leave tonight? Do you want to leave?" he started to sing and he also gave you a red rose. Your face got a little bit red but you couldn't stop smiling. Chanyeol hold your hand and pulled you after him. "To a place where the sky is blue and there are a lot of stars. A place like that, a place like that." he also sang and you were infront of the big windows of the hotel loking outside. You then heard a familiar voice and that someone tapped your shoulder. " Run a little more, I think we're almost there." Kyungsoo's sweet voice. He grabbed your hand and run with you to the other side of the hallway. Suddenly Suho came out of one of the rooms and you got a little bit shocked. " Don't be afraid, I'm right here" he smiled at you holding your hand then gave a kiss on it like a gentleman.  They were all wearing smoking and they really looked H.A.N.D.S.O.M.E.

Sehun was rolling on a service table in your direction, holding some more flowers. "Yo! Run as fast as you can, don't stop!" he rolled to you and then he went down on his knee, holding the flowers up to you. "Hold my hand and slowly open your eyes. Don't be too shocked." He stood up to gave a you a hug and a kiss, then Chanyeol was shouting from the otherside of the hallway "You ready?!"  Kyungsoo and Baekhyun told you to go with them, and Suho hold your flowers, so you can "run" with them. "Follow me and run, from the begining. Just like this, you and ME." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were singing and at the 'me' part they both pointed to themselves and you laughed how cute they were. Baekhyun went infront of you holding both of your hands." I want to show those two curious eyes of yours more" You were heading to the elevator and Kyungsoo kept singing, "Right here, you and me now. Let's stop time!" Everybody around you froze and the elevator door opened. "Follow me" Kai pointed at you and smiled really wide. You went in and on the other side was Chanyeol, putting one leg onto the elevator's wall, looking all bad. He pulled you to him and against the wall.

"All those bold imaginations are possible, whatever that may be." he kissed you gently while Kyungsoo's part was playing. Then he pulled away from the kiss to sing his part. " Here, fairy tale fantasies become a daily routine." he caressed your cheek and smiled. You were almost on the last floor, then Kai pulled Chanyeol away and put one arm against the wall and went really close to you, almost kissing your lips " I'm falling for you again" then he kissed and pinched your cheek. You punched him in the chest playfully, because you couldn't even control your feelings since this something begun. You were overdosed with happiness. The elevator door opened and Baekhyun was standing there like a waiter, telling you to follow the red carpet. "I think you are fascinating." The others were standing beside the red carpet. Suho and Sehun were at the entrance of the swimmingpool room. You slowly went through the red carpet, while they were singing the refrain, until you were at the entrance. "I want to show those two curious eyes of yours more-" Suho sang with his sweet voice and then they opened the door. Kyungsoo was standing in the middle singing "Follow me". You entered the place.

There were colorful ballons all over the place even in the water, shining lights were above your head and in the far you could see a black background with shining letters telling you 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR LOVE' and then you noticed six other members standing there with funny birthday hats on their heads.  You hold your mouth with your hand, because you were about to cry. Tears started to gather up in your eyes, when someone pinched you gently. It was Baekhyun and Suho from both sides. " Pinch me just once, if this is a dream, I hope I don't wake up." Then Kai and Kyungsoo came infront of you, kneeling down and holding your favorite chocolate "For the moment I met you, I don't remember how long it has been." they laughed and then stood up to hug you at the same time. Tears were following down your face when all of the memers got in the room and telling you to follow them to the other side. Chanyeol hold your hand and hugged you, before he pulled you behind him.

[ PRESS PLAY ]  \(.^_^.)/                                                        

Exo-M was loudly cheering you from the behind and singing along with the others. Once you got there they all stood in a half circle. Kris got you a chair and you sat down, still crying because of happiness. Suddenly, another song came on. The chinese members were now around you in a circle, Kris right infront of you. "Every day, every day, I go back and forth searching. Afraid that I've missed you by a second." he smiled gently then they went forth and now Tao was standing infront of you. "Until after I run into you, from then on, I revolve around you, protecting you" he gave you a little stuffed panda toy and ruffled your hair. Then again Kris was standing infront of you with Tao really close to each other. " If you open this door, I just might not come back. On the other side of the tightly closed door, could be the true love you've been looking for so long." Kris rapped, then the "door" opened and Chen came between the two.

"The moment the door opens, there's a whole new world-" He started to sing with his incredible voice and he sat down on your lap. "- a previously unknown adventure". Lay then pushed him away and gave you a light pink rose "Seeing your blossoming smile, your sigh is just partly concealed. Every step, it's softly, slowly,gently,taking over." he gave a kiss on your cheek then Luhan came up. "The ground beneath my two feet. The air I touch is full of your fragrance. I really want to always be in this place." He took you hand and pulled you gently up. He put your hand on his shoulder and with his left hand he was holding your waists and with the other one your hand. " Every day and every night, I want to stay by your side." he smiled widely then turned you to Chen, who was whipping your tears way. "It doesn't feel clear enough, could this just be a dream?" he smiled at you. "I still can't believe it, I think you're just an unreal imagine." He then turned you to the others, who were standing really close next to each other. Then they went to the sides and a really big cake got your eyes. Xiumin was standing beside it acting cute "You who looks at me, you don't know my heart. It's already impossible to escape from love love love." He came up to you and hold your hand, accompanying you to the cake.

You were really really happy. They didn't forget your birthday. They just made a huge performance just for you. Your tears were still flowing and your lips hurted from smiling but you couldn't help it. Luhan gave you a tissue so you could calm yourself down. You turned around, looking at all those handsome man in smoking.  They hugged you one by one, wishing you the best. "Guys.... you really moved my heart. I... I have no words." you were still crying. "This is my best birthday so far. Thank you so much, for putting this much effort in it." "We'd do anything for our little dongsaeng" you turned yourself to look at Luhan. "Yes, Noona is the best!" Sehun added. Chanyeol went to you and pulled you into a deep hug. "I love you" You looked up to him and gave him a kiss. He was smiling. "Well. Enough crying. Let's enjoy the rest of the day!" Kris cheered and was about to open a bottle of champagne. "Cutie, come over here and slice the cake!" Xiumin shouted to you and you pulled away from Chanyeol, almost running to the beloved Xiuminie. 

"One for you... for you..." you kept slicing the cake and gave to the members. "One for you" you waited but he didn't respond. "Ya, Oh Sehun! Stop taking pictures and come over here and eat your cake!" "But you're too cute, and we need pictures!!" he went with the camera to your face and took a picture, where you're looking angry. "Perfect!" he laughed and took the cake out of your hands. Everybody had his cake and you were sitting at the table, which was brought there by Suho and Tao. You sat there, having a good time laughing and talking with the members. Kai, who was sitting next to you, gave you an envelope. You were curious and opened it immediately. The members kept looking at you, for seeing the reaction you'll give.

It was an invitation for one of the shows, they'll be on in some days. It was a letter invited backstage. "What's this for, guys?" you smiled. "Since you wanted to be with Chanyeol even backstage, we organized you a ticket." Baekhyun said and Lay followed " And  so you can see what we are doing backstage and you can have fun with us and maybe meet some other artists" his sweet smile made you happy. You looked at your other side, where your lovely boyfriend was sitting. "Chandu-ya, you won't get rid of me that day, I promise" you smirked. Everybody was laughing. 

The night went on. You kept drinking champagne and cocktails or anything you could just find at the bar. The temptation was getting hot and almost everybody was drunk. Except Luhan, Kris and Suho, everybody had lost their minds. You guessed those three guys can stand alcohol really good. Suho looked little bit tired so he called a taxi and went earlier back. Luhan, Xiumin and Lay went with him back at the dorm. Before they left, they gave you a tight hug and a kiss and said goodbye. Suho told you not to get too drunk and better go up and rest and not to make any trouble. When your mother wasn't around... he was there to replace her. You looked over to Chen, Kyungsoo and Kai. They were playing some dirty game, because Kai has taken off his shirt and Chen hadn't had any shoes on. Are they palying that kind of game, where you have to answer a question and when the others think you lie, you have to drink a shot and take something off? What.are.they, you thought. Because of Chanyeol's touch, you got shivers. You got a sip of your drink and put it down the table, because Sehun and Tao was calling for you.

"Ya, noona. Let's take some pictures." Tao said excited. He took out his phone and put you beetween him and Sehun. The three of you were taking cute, serious, over cute and many silly pictures. You then hugged both of them at the same tim. " Ya, you silly kids. You know noona loves you?! So don't get into trouble, okey?" they nodded cutely and pulled you into a hug again. You couldn't help but laugh. You took out your phone so Tao can send you the pictures and you looked at the clock. It was almost 2:30am. Time passed by really quickly. The members left after one another. Sehun looked kind of sober, but you told him to get a taxi anyway. He ignored your request, and told you he'll be going with the car, he lend from his friend. You wereworried, but you never could persuade him. Everybody left except Tao and Sehun. They were the last to go. You accompanied them to the car.

"Sehun, be really careful, okey?!" you looked at him with a strict face. He nodded with a sweet smile. Tao was already sitting on the other side. "Let me know, when you're at the dorm!" They said yes and Sehun closed the door. They waved at you, while Sehun drove away. You went back inside, because it was cold. You searched for your boyfriend and Baekhyun, but you couldn't find them. You went back to the party room, to take your envelope and the panda bear Tao gave you. Then you went up to your room and washed your face. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you smiled. This day was pretty good and you relized how much you love these guys. You showered quickly, then layed down in the bed and the TV. Chanyeol was nowhere so you texted him.

 

Thursday 3:00     To Chandu 

                Oppa, where are you? I'm worried.

 

Minutes passed by and no answer. You were really nervous, since he didn't tell you anything where he would go. And Baekhyun didn't pick up his phone either. You asked Taeyeon where they could be, but she didn't know either. You hold your phone in your hands, while watching TV. You didn't even concentrate on the show, because you were too busy thinking of where they could be.

Thursday 3:22     From Chandu 

                                                                               I'm sorry, honey. The manager ordered us to the studio. We had something to talk about. Baekhyun                                                                     and Chen are here too. I'll try to go back quickly, okey? Don't worry and go to sleep.

Thursday 3:24     To Chandu 

                        No, no. I'll wait till you two are home.

 

You took a deep breath and tried to distract you with something. But it didn't work. You then opened your kakaotalk to look at the pictures Tao sent you. You were smiling widely and laughing at the funny photos, but then your phone turned black because Chanyeol was calling. "Jagiya! Something really bad happened. I... I don't know how to tell you this." his voice was shaky. "Oppa, what's wrong? You're scaring me" your heart started to beat faster as fear run through your body. " You know the hospital, down the next street?" you answered with a yes but he was all silent. "Chanyeol-ah, what's wrong, tell me already!" you raised your voice because you were desperated. "Just... come here." he said and hung up. "Oppa.. op- Aishhh what the hell is going on?!" you hissed and quickly got up from bed to get dressed. You went out on the streets, walking as fast as you can. When you turned into the other street you saw a plenty of police cars there. As you went closer you saw three cars crashed into each other. It looked horrible and there were also blood. You quickly passed by. What the hell... I hope this has nothing to do with them. Please, don't let them be in this situation. You finally arrived at the entrance of the hospital and called Chanyeol. "What floor you are at?" "Second floor.." he replied and you hung up, hurrying to the elevator.

As you got there you saw Chanyeol sitting there with his head burried into his hands and Chen sitting next to him looking up to the lights. They looked really white and stressed. You hurried to them and asked what was going on. They both got up quickly, Chen hugging you thightly, while Chanyeol searched for words. Chen pulled away and stand next to Chanyeol. " Boys, what's wrong?! " you nearly shouted at them. They were looking down, avoiding eyecontact with you. " See yourself..." Chanyeol said and pointed to the door behind them. You didn't hesitate and went in, but you froze in shock.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello~ I hope, I got your curiosity.  Please stay tuned and comment. It would make me so relieved, that somebody is reading my story and she/he's enjoying it. Give me feed back guys!! :)