L

A life between Idols ♡

Characters in this chapter ~

( Mostly: )

It hurted a little bit, but you couldn't say anything. "What are you trying to do young lady? Do you want to save your friend?" the scent of cigarette was coming from his mouth. " You can only save him, if you give me the money" he hold your face this time. "What?" he put a hand behind his ear, pretending not to hear what you just said. " You don't have that money? Well that's bad." he turned around and ordered his men to punch Kai in the belly once more, then he fell on the ground and the men kept kicking him. You looked at his face. He was really in pain, and you didn't want to see that.  Sweat was rolling down your cheeks and you tried to stand up but the man behind you pushed you back down. Kai was caughing blood now. It really made you mad and you felt really quilty somehow. One of the man pulled out a little gun of his smoking and reloaded it, before he was finish you screamed and everybody stopped their doings. The man slapped your face but the boss hissed at him. He made a movement with his hand, to remove the bandage on your mouth. 

" S-stop. Don't hurt him. I'll pay for it." you said with your body shaking and your heart beating fast. The boss laughed annoyingly and grabbed Kai's hair. He pulled his head back, revealing the blood flowing down his neck. His eyes and lips were swollen and he hold his chest. Tears gathered in your eyes, seeing him like this. " So is this little worth it?" the boss asked still laughing. " Yes, he is. Just let him be and I'll give you the money" you looked at him with anger in your eyes. He then thought for a few minutes and then agreed with you. He pushed Kai down on the floor and he rolled up in pain. The man finally let you go, so you immediately run to him. "K-kai-ya, Kai!" you slapped his face lightly, because his eyes started to close. " Kai !! Don't close your eyes" you shook him but it didn't help. You heard the others laughing in the distance and whispering some . "Kai, stay with me please" you whispered and a tear rolled down your cheek. You then stood up and with a quiet but angry voice you said " Bring me to the nearest cash machine you ing s" "What did you just say you little " one of the men started to go with heavy steps toward you, but you didn't even tremble. The boss grabbed him by the arm and told him to stay calm. "Alright, then come with me." he showed the way. "He's coming with me, eitherway I won't go. I won't let him here" you said angrily. " Of course. Just come already!" You looked down to Kai and tried to pull him up. He put his arm around your neck and he could barely stand. You walked slowly to the car and got in. Sitting there between thugs, was the worst thing ever happened to you. And in additional, Kai was beaten up really bad. You looked to the side and his head was resting on your shoulder. You looked out of the window and thought about how to tell this Suho. Somebody had to take you home.

The car slowed down and they opened the door. Suprisingly, it was the same destination you saw Kai with the drug. You stepped out first, holding Kai thight. He then fall into your arms, because his legs were too weak.  One of the men pulled him away from you and grabbed him. "Ya!!" you shouted at him but the boss streched his arm between you two. "I garantee, nothing will happen to him. Just go over there and bring me the money" he pointed to the cash mashine. Another man then grabbed your arm and dragged you there. He pushed you against the machine and shouted to do it quickly.  You was about to take out your card, but you stopped. "Ya. what if he don't want the drug anymore?!!" you looked at the boss shouting over there, so he could here you. "Do you know how much time and money I needed to get this?!" he laughed annoyingly and made that move with his hand again. Now the man next to Kai, pointed the gun to his head. "Do it quickly or-" "Alright alright. How much do you want?!" you didn't even moved your eyes from Kai. " 2 Million €" he answered. Kai, how the hell could you get in such ... You put the card into the mashine and typed your code in. While the machine was counting the euros, you looked to Kai. The man grabbed the money and put it in a little bag then went back to his boss and handed it over. You annoyingly took your card and went back to them. "Now let him go, and I never ever want to see you here!" you hissed at them, carefully holding Kai. The boss smirked and they turned back into the car and drove away. 

You took a deep breath and sighed. You then sat down on the ground with Kai. Tears gathered in your eyes because of anger and worry. You searched for you phone to call Suho. "N-noona..." Kai finally said a word and you quickly looked at him. "I'm so sorry, for making trouble.." he looked down, and apologized to you with his bloody lips. "Well you can really feel quilty now! What if I wouldn't have come here? Tomorrow in the news were then that EXO's Kai was murdered on the streets?!!" you hissed at him while tears rolled down your cheek. He didn't say anything, just looking infront of himself. "I'll call Suho now to pick us up." you searched his name in your phone and dialed it.

 

Yes?

Oppa, something bad just happened..

What? Where are you?!!

Do you know that secret street that leads to the park?

Yes

Could you come here to pick us up?

Us?

I'm with Kai

Okey okey. Just stay there, uh? I'll get a car. Don't move from there !

 

You hung up and waited for him to come. You just sat there, thinking about what just happened and that you had to talk with Kai about this drug thing.  You looked at him, but he was knocked out, laying on your shoulder. After 15 minutes Suho finally came with the manager and searched for you two. "Oppa! Here!" you shouted and he run to you. "What the hell did just happened?!!" his eyed widened and he squat down to Kai, whom eyes were closed. Suho made a hss sound because of Kai's red and blue face. He then looked at you raising his eyebrows. "I'll tell you, but first bring him to the car." you said and Suho told the manager to park there with the car. He then grabbed Kai and pulled him up. Kai was half unconscious, so he couldn't stand right. Suho and the manager pulled him to the car and layed him down the seats. You sat down right next to him, putting his head on your lap. While whipping the messy hair out of his face, you shook your head, how this could happen to him. "So, tell me what happened" while the manager was driving, Suho asked again. " I just went for a walk to get fresh air and to relax... because lately that thing with Sehun and Tao got me really hard.. So I wanted to go to the park and I took that secret street, since it's shorter. Then I saw two men shouting at Kai. First I didn't recignize Kai, then I went closer - " "Babo-ya! What if it weren't Kai? You just went closer because you were curious.. you could have been in trouble on your own... aissh " he cut you off but you continued. "If I wasn't there, Kai would probably be..... dead. I'm glad I was there at the moment. I couldn't stay still, watching him getting beaten up ! I just went there and shouted at them... But they didn't stop beating him." "Why did he got punched this bad?" "I don't know either.." Of course you knew what happened, because you were there the whole time, but you didn't wanted to tatle about the drug. "Let wait until he wakes up and then we ask them." Suho said and then there was cold silent in the car till you arrived at the dorm.

Slowly going up the stairs with Kai, you were about to fall back down, because he was too heavy for your body. On half way Suho took him from you and gave you the keys. After you arrived at the third floor, you opened the door and checked if any member were at home. But nobody was. You closed the door after them and followed Suho to Kai's room. He put him gently onto his bed and took his shoes off. "I'll take care of him. Thank you for picking us up." you said and went to him to give him a hug. " I'm always there for you." he caressed your hair. " I have to go back now. If there's anything you need, just text or call me." he said and you nodded, watching him leaving the room.  After you heard the front door closing, you stood up and went to the bathroom. Towel, bowl, water, wound cleanser, wipes and band-aid. You gathered those things and went back to the room. You put those things on his night table and went back for warm water. After you brought it, you sat down on his bed, so you could reach his face.  You dipped the towel into the warm water and then screwed it till it was just wet but not dropping wet. You gently and carefully washed the dirt on his face away. He looked so bad. His lips were really big and fat, his eye was blue and purple and on the cheek he was really red. His face didn't looked like, the face you always used to see. He looked really punched up. You whipped his hair to the side then continued to clean his face. After it, you took his shirt off and the view made you to make a worried face. He got blue and purple spots over his abs and belly. You caressed it and he trembled a little bit for a moment. You then looked to his face, but his eyes were still closed. It may be really bad, when he feels the pain even when he's unconscious. You went to the bathroom to take another towel which you put into really hot water. You then put that onto his stomach, it may help to relax his muscles and less the pain. You whipped the water drops from his face away and then took the wound cleanser and but it on a little cotton ball, then dipped it onto his open wounds, since you didn't wanted it to get infected.  Then you put band-aid on the open wounds , and put the blanked over him.

Why did these things happen to the maknae-line? You sat in the living room, watching non-sense on TV. After a few minutes you stood up to get some orange juice. So on your way from the kitchen to Kai's room, you almost slipped but you didn't make any fuss. You went in to Kai and put his glass on the sidetable. You sat down next to him, and drunk your juice and waited for him to wake up. You opened the window in his room, so he can get some fresh air and suddenly he woke up. "Oh hello Mr.Troublemaker." you said smiling. He squinted from the bright light. He moaned a little bit as he sat up. "Here, drink this." you handed the juice over. He took a sip and smiled. " Did you.... told anybody about what happened?" he looked at you. "No. I told Suho, you got beaten up by two guys and I just saw you and then went to help and that you didn't say anything to me, because you were knocked out.. so yeah" "Thank you, for not telling about.... the drug.." he looked down to his orange juice. "Ah yes. Why did you need that stuff, hmm?!" you raised your eyebrows. "I...... I don't know whats with me the past days... Well I got from one of the staff members two times... and then I wanted to have my own one.. No I'm not addicted.. or I hope so.. and I didn't know this would cost that much.." he made a  :/  face. "Thank you for paying for that... I'll pay you back next week, okey?" he said and you nodded. "Well, can I lay in the bed too, so we can watch some film, while you're recovering?!" you asked with a smile and he laughed a little bit. "Of course" he said and you was next to him in no time.

Hours passed by and you and Kai had really fun watching comedy films. It was about 4pm, and you decided to visit the other injured maknaes. The boys got back from work and were really tired. You told them that you're off and that they have to leave Kai rest. You gave a quick kiss to Chanyeol and made your way to the hospital. On the way, you brought Sehun's favorite chocolate and some muffins for the two. You got into the elevator, checking your make-up then walked to their door. You knocked and you heard Sehun's voice saying "Ne?". 

You went in smiling and his even more brighter face made you more happy. "Noona~~~"  he was really happy to see you again. You put the things down the table and went to him to give him a hug. " I brought you your favorite chocolate and some muffins. " he smiled even more wider hearing the word chocolate.  "Are you feeling better?" "Yes.  I'm getting better each day"  You sat there talking for minutes and then you went over to Tao. He was still laying there, but a smile came to your face.  His face got better and there was a really high possibility he would wake up soon. As always, you sat down next to him holding his hand. "Tao-ya... Noona is back. I brought you some muffins, so wake up soon, uh?" You looked at him for a while and when you were about to get up, he lightly your hand. Your eyes widened and you were focused on him. He slowly opened his eyes.  You was in a shock for a moment but then hold his hand wih both hands, looking happily at him. " Tao-ya. Do you recognize me?" You went closer to him, and he opened his eyes just a little bit then closed it again. Your smile got away but you didn't gave up. After a few seconds he opened it again. 

"N-noona" his voice was quiet but it made your day.  You talked to him happly and he lightly smiled. "Sehun-ah! Tao woke up!" you shouted over to him and he got up and went over to you. He was also smiling.  Tao couldn't get up but his eyes were open and you could talk with him.  You talked to him with Sehun on your side, and told him what happened in the past few days. You phone rung and you looked it who it was. 'Suho oppa'

 

Yes?

Are you at home? I'll be there in 10 minutes

Ehm no. I'm at the hospital right now. Guess what? Tao woke up!  ( your voice rung excited and happy)

What? Really?! That's great! I'll visit him later then! Tell the maknaes I love them. Come home too, I bought food.

Okey, oppa. I'll slowly make my way home.

 

"It was Suho. He said he love you guys, So recover well, ne?!" you looked at Sehun smiling. Holding Tao's hand and caressing it while he looked at you weakly, he made a smile. You smiled back and told them that Suho will come later and you'll be going now. So you grabbed your things and made your way home. Fans were all over the place infront of the hospital and you went closer to some. " Guys, why are you sitting here?" " Sehun and Tao oppa got into an accident and they are in this hospital.. so we're waiting for them to come out." she replied. "Sehun? Tao? Are they Idols or what?" you pretended not to know them. " Yes. EXO. Their group is called EXO." "Ah I see. Well, don't be too clingy then. They need some space too.." you smiled but the girl made a face and you didn't care just went away. While you were walking, you breathed the fresh air in. Ah I'm so hungry. You took the bus to go faster. 

"Ah -your name-, come here quickly. It's still warm." you heard Suho's sweet voice. You put your bag down and took your shoes off and hurried to the table. The meal was really delicious and you ate well. "Is Kai up?" "No, he's still sleeping.." he answered. You wondered, if he was awake since you left him. You washed your hands and went into his room. Knocking and Knocking but no answer, so you went in. You closed the door and sat down next to him. "Kai-ya.. are you asleep?" you whispered and in that moment he quickly turned to you. "Thank god noona, I was waiting for you. I pretended to sleep, not to get caught and being questioned what happened to me!" his face got happy and he hugged you. "W-why?" you laughed. "Well I didn't really know what to say about this incident... Maybe I could say that I was walking on the streets and I saw a man robbed by two man and I wanted to help" " Yes! And they were just really big and they punched you really bad and then I saw you, went there but they didn't stop, so I couldn't do anything... good idea!" you smirked and gave a highfive to him. "Are you hungry? Come out and eat"

Both of you went out and he sat down to the table and ate, while sometimes he moaned in pain because of his belly. Suho sat down him, while you were wathing TV on the couch, but you heard him questioning him. You listened carefully. "Where have you been? Why were you beaten up?" his voice was serious. " I-I wanted to get some fresh air, so I... went down that secret street and saw an old man, who was robbed by two guys. I just wanted to help, but since I'm not as strong as the two were, I got beaten up... Luckily - your name - was there and tried to stop them, but they didn't really listen. She tried to push them away, while I was on the ground but then one of them pushed her away and he fell too.... Maybe, if she wasn't there, I would have died from beating." you heard Kai explaining the thing. "Why were you alone on the streets?" his voice sounded a little bit angry. " I........ just wanted to relax a little bit..." "ON THE STREETS?! There are so many places to go.. you know how risky this is! Now all our maknaes are injured.. how will we be able to perform?" Suho said and then his phone rung. It was their manager... you only heard him saying 'yes, I get it. okey. yes' and you asked what was it after he hung up. He looked at Kai and smirked. "You're really a lucky guy..." Kai looked at you and raised his brows then back to Suho. " Manager hyung said, that the show will be three days later.. they changed the date" "Ah that's geart!!" you said excited. Suho laughed and got up. "Well then, I'll go and visit our other injured little maknaes. I'll bring them food." he changed into some other clothes and left the house. 

Kai sat down next to you and you talked. After like a half an hour Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Luhan came. You went to your boyfriend and hugged him tightly. "What's wrong?" he giggled, putting his long arms around you and literally squeezing you. He then pulled away and gave you a quick kiss. They bought food for the whole dorm so Luhan and Kyungsoo put the thigs on their places, while Chanyeol went for a shower. You sat down next to Kai and later Chanyeol called for you. He was only wearing a boxershort and his hair was messy and wet. He went then into your room and waited for you behind the door. You went in and he closed the door. You looked back and a smirking and happy Chanyeol was standing there. He grabbed you and pulled you up, you couldn't help but laugh. He put you down on the bed and sat on you. "Yaa, you're heavy!" you laughed and he let his weight more on you. You punched his tighs but he didn't move. He then hold your face with his big hands and pulled your cheeks together. You lips formed a duck-face like something then he also made one and went closer to you making noises. "Buubuuuu~" "Oppa~ don't split on me" you laughed and he also did. He then let go of your face but pinned your hands beside your head. You couldn't stop smiling, because he looked so cute and he also smirked really weird.  He went closer to you to look into your eyes really deep. His brown eyes just got you really hard. He closed his eyes and kissed you softly. Kissing you for like 5 times, you started to giggle. 

He then opened his eyes and looked at you "What?" still smiling. "What's with you?" you smirked. "I've missed you and your cute self." he admitted. He started to jump on you and you could barery breath so you scream his name and told him to stop. He laughed and so did you. He put your head to the side and he went between your neck and shoulders, leaving soft little kisses on it. Right now, it wasn't a turn on, it was more like ticklish. You tried to pull him away but you couldn't. He continued his doing and enjoyed your laugh. He then went to your face and left kisses are over your lips. Forehead,Cheeks,Lips,Nose,Eyes,Chin,Eyebrows and repeat. "Chanyeol-ah, what the hell are you doing?" you laughed while saying this. He stoped and smiled at you "Now is the best part" he was still for five seconds but then the thing got worse. He was tickling you now. And you couldn't really move. You tried to escape by moving your legs and pushing his hands away but it didn't help. Your laugh filled the room and he really enjoyed it. You screamed for help and someone came into the room. "What are you doing?!!" Kyungsoo covered his eyes as he saw Chanyeol sitting on you. " Oppa, help me~~ " you whined and catched for air but then Chanyeol started to tickle you again and Kyungsoo was smiling and just left the room. You shuted after him but no response. After like ten minutes of tickling cuddling, kissing you really felt tired and hot, barely breathing. "THANK YOU FOR STOPPING" you told him with a y face but he just laughed. He layed down next to you, facing each other. Whipping your hair out of your face, he smiled. " I love you~~" his voice went high and you made a weird face and laughed.

 

 

 

The days went on, doing nothing, eating, sleeping, chatting with the members, having fun and parties at home, Sehun recovered really good so he could perform on the next day and so did Kai. Tao was the only one who couldn't attend, but he was watching it through TV. The doctors said, he'll be able to do anything in one week.

 

Finally the day came, where you could be with your beloved Idols and friends all day long non stop.

You were really excited about it. You got up about 9 o'clock with Chanyeol's arm around you. You stood up, pushig Chanyeol a little bit, to wake him up then you went to wash your face and teeth. You looked out to the kitched and Suho and Kyungsoo were already up, making berakfast for the "kids". You then rubbed your eyes and went back to get dressed. "Oppa -" you kissed his lips " wake up~" he then took a deep breath and started to strech himself. He opened his eyes and his face was swollen. You found it cute.  You heard Suho shouting from the kitchen for the others to come to eat. Chanyeol then stood up and hugged you from behind. "Good morning~" he whispered into your ear. You smiled and you both went to the kitchen and ate. After everybody was ready, the team-bus was already there to pick you up. Everybody got in and it went to the scene. They payed random and funny things and you couldn't stop laughing. The day begun really well. You then arrived and went in, some fans were there and took photos of the members. You of course, hid yourself behind your sunglasses and hoodie. But when you got in, you took your hoodie off, and followed the manager and the boys to their room. It was pretty big and everything was their. Sehun had a bandage on his hand, but he was very well. "You're okey?" "Sure, I'm happy you're here" Sehun smiled. You looked at Luhan and Xiumin, who were getting thei make-up ready. "Wow~ You guys really look handsome" you complimented them and they giggled. You went over to Kai and Kris who were playing some random game on their phones together. They had really much fun. Time passed by and 11 handsome guy stood infront of you. "Wow~" you clapped and smirked. Everybody looked really really handsome. "We'll be going now on stage, come with" Chanyeol grabbed your hand and pulled you behind him. The hallway was really full. You saw that girl again, which was on TV and you thought it's somebody from the past. You couldn't look really well, because you had to hurry.

So they were preparing on stage, while you stood infront of the stage observing them. Chanyeol was making the E-X-O sign with Sehun. They looked really cute. Baekhyun then turned around and made his puppy faced aegyo to you, to which you replied with imitating of punching his face in a cuteway. he smiled widely then the producer told them to get ready. So did they get to the start position of WOLF. You watched them, focusing on every step they made. While they performed, you couldn't stop laughing. You didn't even hear the fans cheering behind you, because you were too amazed. After it ended, you went backstage to cheer them. You gave to everybody a highfive and were excited with them. 

 

A producer-like woman came in the waiting room, and looked around for someone who could interview some Idos backstage. Sehun raised his not injured hand. So the producer noona passed him the mic and the script and told the camera man to follow him around. The lady left and Sehun smirked at you. "- Your name-, this is your chance " "What do you mean?" he didn't say anything just gave you the things. " Ah no no no no. I can't. I'm not even popular. What do you want" you pushed the things back to him but he forced you. " Ne, - your name- ssi, I'll gladly answer your questions." he smiled with his 'ugly' face. He pushed you to the hallway and went after you. You looked at your script, which groups you had to interview. Block B, BTS, EXO, Girl's Generation, Eunhyuk and Donghae, Miss A and Orange Caramel. Ugh god.... girl groups, you thought. So you started. Searching for Block B, on your way you met with SNSD. "Taeyeon noona Yuri noona! She is the MC for today." Sehun said behind the cameras. "Oh hellow" Taeyeon greeted you really happy and pretented not to know you. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm -your name-, and I'm .... really new here." you laughed and Teyeon hold your shoulder. "The first thing written here is-" you searched for the start but didn't found it and you just made a weird face to which Sehun laughed behind the cameras. You looked at him and laughed too. Taeyeon and Yuri were smiling. "Ah here. Could you explain your dance concept to Mr.Mr?" She explained it and then you said goodbye, continue to search for Block B. 

​"There they are~" you said cutely then turned to the camera. "Well, now it is the danger zone.-" P.O and Zico came behind you making funny faces. " This is the zone where you can get obsessed with seven handsome boys and their amazing new song! Me! No I mean HER" Zico laughed and stand next to you this time. Kyung and B-Bomb came there too and you greeted them. " I'm really a fan of you guys, could you please do for the fans out there a little bit of your song? Wait I'll turn it on." you turned Zicos part on and he started to rap. At the end at the " I wanna hugs and kisses " he went closer to you and hugged you funnily. You couldn't help but laughed. Then at the refrain four of them were pointing at you and you danced along with them. You really had fun. After saying goodbye you searched for the other groups. You bumped into BTS' maknae line. You introduced yourself again then started questioning. You didn't ask all the questions, because you thought they were so no fun. " Could you please do something charming?" Jimin and Jungkook acted seductively while V made dorky faces and you laughed. The other members came and you were between them. " Fan yeorobun, there guys are the best you can ever fangirl about." You could hear Sehun saying "Ya!" behind the camera. The boys laughed and then you spent a little more time with them and then took goup pictures and they said goodbye very sweetely. Eunhyuk and Donghae's interview was fun as always. They also mentioned that you're really sympathetic to them and you could become a real MC. The interview with Miss A was okey too. Then the one with Orange Caramel.. Three cute ladies, ready to answer the questions. After they greeted you and the fans Nana asked you something. " Aren't we met somewhere?" "I think I saw you somewhere too" you replied and both of you were in really deep thoughts. "Ah I know!! Aren't you -your name- ?" "Yes, how did you know that?" " I'm Jinah, don't you remember from high school?" Finally. You remembered her face. You were friend back then but she transferred school and then became an Idol so you didn't had any connection anymore. " Jinah?? Omg! You became a singer? How amazing is this. Let me hug you." You both were really happy. She looked at Sehun and said. "Ah, he looks really jealous right now. Don't worry I won't steal her." everybody laughed. You interview them and then went back to EXO's waiting room.

"So right now, we're in EXO's waiting room. Let's check out what they do in their free time. Follow me~" you ordered the camera man. You went over to Luhan and wanted to interview him but he was watching something and was really excited about it. " Yaa -your name- look at it look at it!!" he pulled your shirt and didn't realized that there was a camera. " Luhan..." you coughed and he looked up noticing the camera. He made an awkward smile and introduced himself. " Ne, Luhanssi, send something to your fans, please. " "Umm... I love you guys" he kissed the camera and you made an 'ew' face. He punched you playfully and then you both laughed. "Okey then, let's go somewhere else.." you went over to Lay and Kris. You heard Luhan saying " - Your name- JJANG!" in the background and you smirked to the camera.

"Oh, hello." Lay said it with his cute korean. " What are you guys doing?" "Umm, nothing much, just sitting and resting." Kris said with his cool self.  You nodded coolly and winked at him. Then you both laughed. You went then over to Suho. "Well, well. EXO's Mommy. " "Ne, annyeonghaseyo, I'm Exo's Mommy." " So, is it hard to control 11 babies?" you said with a serious face and he answered with a serious face. " Yes. It's very hard. They are all making mess, eating non top, begging for money, crying whenever they have to practice so yeah" for a few seconds you both looked at each other seriously but the you both brust out in laughing.  You then went to Chanyeol, who was sitting and scrolling through his phone. " Oh hello, I'm EXO's charming rapper, Chanyeol" "Al~right. Chanyeolssi, what are you doing?"  you asked and he started blabbering really long and fast so you went away without a word. He started to sing Good Luck from BEAST. " Why- why you leave me alone baby. I’m still still loving you" his voice was high and you turned around to look at him. "Right now you’re leaving me behind but I wish you happiness ~" you looked at the camera with a 'what the ' face and then you laughed cutely back to him and he to you.  " Well, this was for today. I hope you had fun with me. Maybe see you again somwhere in the future, Bye~" you waved to the camera and then you sat down and drunk from Kai's juice. "Oh god It's really tiring. But it's fun." "You were really good" Kai smiled.

After OVERDOSE performance they were about to leave but the producer called for Sehun and you. Your heart started to beat faster, because you thought you were in trouble. You also looked really white an the moment. On the way to the producer's room, you went behind Sehun and pulled 

his shirt and made a 'what to do' face. You went in the room and he closed the door. "Sit down." you sat down and you looked at each other. The producer searched for some papers. "So... I heard that Sehun had to do the interviewig today?" he didn't even look up. " I.. I know. But I wanted her to do it, because she always wanted to try it and - " "But she isn't an idol. How could some random girl do an interview?" he cut off. You looked down on your lap. Sehun tried to explain it but then " Stop. I don't want to hear it anymore." he then put a paper infront of you."What is this?" you asked politely.

" An application for being an MC" this time the man smiled at you. You looked over Sehun who was also shocked a little bit. You didn't expect something like this. " Well, the interview was showed live on stage while the groups got prepared and the fans cheered really loud and they had fun. And I also think you are something to be an MC for other shows too. " you couldn't believe his words. You looked at Sehun again, and he was nodding and agreeing that you were good and you had to apply for this. " Are you ready to give up your private life?" You thought about it for a long time... then Chanyeol came in. " I heard that - your name- - ah there she is! Why are they here?" he asked the producer. "Well I want her to work in the MC industry.." Chanyeol looked at you  happily and he also nodded. " I don't know... you know then what happens... " he clearly knew what you ment. Your relationship. But he still ecnouraged you to sign it. You took a deep breath and stared at the paper. It was my dream, since I was little.. and now here is the chance.. But I have to give my private life up.. I don't know if I can handle those situations on the streets.. everywhere paparazzis... But this is the chance. You were in deep thoughs. And you made a decision.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll do it" you looked at your boys and they smiled really happily and also the producer did. You signed the paper and you officially became an MC/announcer. Chanyeol and Sehun told the members and they were really happy. They made a party for you. Even Taeyeon was invited. You really had fun at that night and your life begun to get excited. After just one year, you became really famous and the viewers loved you, because of your funny and cute self. Your relationship with Chanyeol was also published, and suprisingly the fans accepted it well. Of course there were hate messages and haters, but the amount of the good fans was way more higher. You was really happy with everything you had. 

 

Your dream came true. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello Chocopies~ This was the last chapter.  I hope you liked the story and I'm really thankful for reading this. Thanky you thank you. ♥