H

A life between Idols ♡

(P.S Guys it's 00:00 here in two minutes and oh my god. I went through the baekyeon tag in tumblr AND THAT IS SO FUNNY OH MY GOD. I GOT TEARS IN MY EYES. Kpop Fandoms are the best. Seriously. :D)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Characters in this chapter ~

 

 

Last night before you went to bed, you turned your alarm off, so nothing can disturb you two. But the sad reality was that the sun was burning your face and when you turned around a cute Chanyeol was sleeping beside you. He had his body over the whole bed with his mouth open and he had no blanket on him. It's so him, you thought. You stood up after streching and then looked at your phone. There were 4 new messages on KKT.

 

Kakaotalk: 4 new messages    From:  Baekhyunie

 

01:22    ya

01:22   -your name-, are you awake? I have an urgent question!

01:26    so i guess you're not.... well you probably already know that I'm dating Taeyeon and our 100th day is coming soon! But i don't know                       what to buy her. It's so upsetting. Please help me. You're a girl too, so you definitely have ideas, right?!

01:28     write as soon as you're awake, okey? Gnight xxx

 

You rubbed your eyes to see this clearly... Your Baekhyunie was dating a girl? You were still in shock. That is real. Well you and Baekhyun were really close and good friends since you met Chanyeol. The first weeks didn't go smooth for you and Baek, because you are not so offen for people you don't really know. But now you are like brother and sister. Always fooling around and punching each other for no reason. Once you two made a prank on Chanyeol, that you loved Baekhyun more and youre going to break up with him.

 

>On the Prank-Day<

 

*ringing ringing ringing*

- Oh Baekhyun? Are you free today?

- -your name- !! Of course. I wasn't going to do anything today so. What's up?

- I got a great plan to fool around with Chanyeol.

- That sounds interresting, hehehe. Go on.

- So we have to pretend that we are dating and -

- Ugh! No one would date you little girl!  *laughing sweet*

- Shut up Baek! And then he will be upset and maybe starts crying.

- *laughing* I would love to see that!

- It sounds a little bit boring just pretending to, but you know we are the best so this will be awesome.

- Of course when I'm in it, it's always awesome!

- Oh god...............................

- What? Am I wrong? *smirk*

- Yes.

- So when will we meet and organize the things?

- Let's meet in 20 minutes, OK? At the park near me.

- Yes, Miss!

*hung up*

 

 You just had to take on your shoes so you quickly went outside. On the streets were many shops, where couple stuff was selled. You saw a great couple ring, so you couldn't help but buy it. " Oh my god, I'm looking forward to Chanie's face" You also bought couple hats. After that, you werelate on time so you started to run.

" Nice to see you, turtle" " Sorry Mr. Imsohandsomesonobodyshouldletmewait " you said annoyed. "Look, i got us couple rings. Quickly, take them on." "Well, what's the exactly plan we are going to do?" " So~, we are going to go in a very expensive place-" "But I have no money" "JUST LISTEN.

We will just pretend to. So, we are going to make us pretty, wear the couple rings and the hats. I'm going to accidently text Chanyeol what i was supposed to send you. It would say something like'Oppa, let's meet at that expensice Café we were last time,too. It was so much fun.' and so on. So he will definitely go there and he will catch us sitting next to each other, me resting my head on your shoulder and so on okay?" you said excitedly. "That's a quiet good plan. So after he's going home, we will be already there and waiting for him to come. Alright!"

Both of you went home to get prepared. You took a sweet dress out and made your hair curly. You put your couple ring on and Chanyeol's favorite scent. Everything was fine. After taking the keys  you closed the door with a smirk. Firtsly you texted Baekhyun to get there without anybody noticing him. Since he was also famous. And you didn't wanted to get caught.  

The Café was really expensive but it was secret where it is. So only rich people got to got in there. You went in and asked for the place reserved. It was on the 3rd floor on the balcony side. The view was perfect at night. You phoned Baekhyun. " Baek? Things changed. I reserved a table for us. So go in and ask for Miss Park." "Okey!" you hung up waiting for Baekhyun. While you waited you "accidently" texted Chanyeol.

 

Oppa~ Let's meet at that expensive Café near us, okay? You know which one i mean. It's a secret place so since you're famous you will know it. I'm waiting for you ^^

 

Now this was the start of the plan.

 

1 new textmessage

 

Friday 20:12      From Chandu

                                                  What are you talking about??!?

 

Friday 20:13      To Chandu

                                                 Ah oppa, that wasn't meant to you. I... I... Just forget it ok.

 

Friday 20:13     From Chandu

                                                  Aha. So who do you wanted to send it to? 

 

Friday 20:14     To Chandu

                                                    Nobody. I was just fooling around....

 

Friday 20:15     From Chandu

                                                     You better tell me girl, or I'll be on my way to see who you are with !!!

 

 

You got him! You didn't answer, so he'll probably come. " Hi Miss Park!" "Oh Baek. Hurry sit down. I ordered wine"  " So is he coming?" he asked with a bright cheeky smile on his face. " I'm sure. Just pretend to be a couple,okay?" 10 Minutes passed by and you drank the bottle half out. You looked every minute to the elevator. The time has come. He came. " Baek. He's here. Smile!!!" " You are so pretty tonight. Prettier than last time. " You couldn't help yourself, and you smiled because of his cheesiness. But it was a perfect moment. Chanyeol saw you two laughing and having fun. He went over and he was really mad.

" Baekhyun?!! ARE YOU WITH BAEKHYUN HERE?" His eyes were on fire. " Dude! How can you- She is my girlfriend!!! Baek!!" he raised his voice. " Wow dude come down. No need to get angry okey?" " Of course. There is no need.... WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND IS HAVING HIS TIME WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!!" " Chanyeol..." you wanted to say but he cut off. " No -your name-. Stay still" He looked at your hands and find the ring. " Since when? huh?!" " Chanyeol I wanted to tell you this..."  

Oh my god, we are so good at acting, you thought. " I.... had feelings for Baekhyun after a few days I met him... But you were always so happy around me... so I couldn't tell you.. I'm sorry for this.." your eyes started tearing. He looked at Baekhyun, who was burying his face in his hand. " You! " He pulled Baekhyun by his collar up. " I never thought that you would stab me in the back like this.... I'm really dissapointed."

" Yeolie, you know what? You just got fooled you !" Both of you burst out in laughing. He looked so confused. " Wha-What do you mean?" he chuckled. You stood up and went over him. Looked up in his yet so sparkling eyes. " It's sad that you don't trust me. But it was so much fun seeing you like this. Like oh my god. Your face. that was priceless. Chandu~ you know I really do love you!!" You gave him a kiss but he was still shocked. Baekhyun was still laughing in the background " We should have take some pics,omg"

 

> 끝 <

 

 

 You stood up and went to the bathroom. Quickly brushed your theeth and made you look like a human. You heard noises from the bedroom. You went to see it. You watched him from the doorstep. He was so perfect with that messy bed hair and that white wife beater shirt. He was about to wake up.

"Jagiya~~~ Where are you?" "I'm right here." you smiled. "Come over here. I can't move." you knew how lazy he actually was. You went over and bend yourself to him. " Yes, my love?" you asked. He suddenly pulled you on the bed, still with his eyes closed. " Ya... did you get allowance to leave?" he asked in his husky and sleepy voice. " Do I have to ask?" "Yeeessssss. Since you are my servant" "wow wow wow slow down boy. Since when was I your servant?" you raised your eyebrows and was almost about to laugh.

" Since the day you became my girlfriend" he said still his eyes closed. " Ah well then, I QUIT!" He slowly opened his eyes and looked up to you. " No you can't....... until you gave me one last kiss." You giggled how cheeky he was. You gave him a light kiss and then went out the room saying " Yeaaah finally I'm free~~" He then stood up and went to the bathroom too. 

You prepared breakfeast for you two. After he sat down, still half asleep, he smiled at you. " I reserved us a pretty expensive hotelroom and a very good view on the sea, how does it sound?" You stopped chewing and looked at him. " Oh really? So when are we going?" you got excited. "Babo-ya i was joking...." " Ugh..... i hate you" "I hate you too" he added playfully. " That's why I'll go there with Baek. No -your name-. That will be so relaxing." he said which made you surprise. " You just got home yestreday and you're already full with me?? You're really mean. Really really mean. By the way, I put poision in your breakfast. So, eat it deliciously." you said with a y face. He laughed.

 

After breakfast you cleaned the kitchen together. That's more fun. Then you both layed down on the couch in the livingroom. You layed down on his lap. He turned the TV on while you scrolled through your tumblr. " Oh my god oppa what is this !!" You laughed and showed him your phone.

 

 "What's wrong with it?" he asked. " Well... nothing... just the fact that you  CAN'T SING. Why are you singing along? You're a rapper. Please." you  laughed. " And look at your ugly face. just oh my god." you added. " Whaats  with my face? Did you see Chen on that gif? And you said I am ugly.. then  whats him?" he raised his brows. " Ya, leave Chen alone! He is way more  cuter than you and his voice just unf. He is a little dinosaur. He is cute." you  smiled evilly. He didn't say anything. He pretented to watch TV.

" Take an example of Sehun! He is a rapper too and he knows how to be cool on stage. He knows what he has to do. And then there is you... oh god I still can't get over your face" you giggled. "Fine. I'll be going with Baekhyun. This time I mean it! You just blew your chance away little princess." he looked down with an arrogant face. " No~ oppaa..... please take me too~" you made aegyo to him. He couldn't stand it. As always. "We'll be going in a hour. So pack your stuff and yeah."

You stood up in speed to pack your luggage. The hour passed by. Chanyeol got a car to take you two. "Sweetie, it'll be here in any minute! Hurry up" he said.  You touched your hair for the last time and then went to help your boyfriend. His muscles was showing while he carried the bags. It was so damn hot.  So you  sat in the car and  and it drove you to a very beautiful place. The way took two hours.

 "Oppa, Baek asked me what to buy for Taeyeon... Yesterday I thought you were just joking." you looked over to him. "No. Why would I lie about this? Anyway, Taeyeon isn't that bad. She is kinda funny and nice. You'll see." he smiled. "  'You'll see' ? When? How?" you asked. "Just wait and see." he winked at you. You looked at the view outside. It was a big beautiful meadow. You thought about the message Baek sent you. Does she like flowers? or maybe chocolate? Ah it's so hard. He has to know what she likes...  You looked at the pictures in your phone. You found a picture of Chanyeol.        

 

[ 100th Day Anniversary.  It was winter and you where both outside on the streets. It was almost midnight. The lights were shining so bright and it was snowing a little bit. "-your name- , you're so beautiful" he came up to you and hugged you. He put his forehead to yours and looked into your eyes. Then gave you a passionate kiss. You recieved couple rings and a bunch of flowers." Chandu, I love you". He opened his jacket and you burried your head in his chest and heard his heartbeat. ]

You let out a little laugh as you saw a picture . " Oppa, look. You are so cute" you showed him your phone." Oh no. Those days" he smiled. You suddenly got an Idea. "Chandu~ what do you think about couple shoes? For Baekyeon" "Baekyeon?" he laughed. " Well that doesn't sounds that bad. Ask Baek what he thinks."

 

Kakaotalk:        To Baekhyunie

 

10:48    Baek? what do you think of couple shoes?

10:52    Hmm.... well. not that bad.

10:53     If you want, I could go with you and give advices haha

10:53      ;) okey ! we'll see each other soon anyways

10:54     ???

10:54      what do you mean?

10:54      ask Chanyeol ;)

 

You looked to Chanyeol cuz you were really curious. " Ya, are we going to see Baekhyun?" " Maybe" he replied coolly. " Ya~~" you gave him a pinch. The ride was so boring that you felt sleepy. You put your head on Chanyeol's shoulder and closed your eyes. Time passed by and you finally were there.

 

"WOW. Oh.my.GOD." Your jaw fell down because of the perfect view of the hotel. It was a 5-star-hotel. " Ya, help me!" his voice brought you back to reality. You were so amazed. But then you looked in the car parking place around and saw a few suspicious girls. You went over to Chanyeol and gave him his sunglasses and you put his hoodie up. "Why are you doing this?" he asked while he tried to take all the bags. " I saw some girls, and they might be fans.. and I don't want to get caught!"

You helped him carrying the bags and went quickly to the glassdoor. As you went in 3 men came to you,bowed and took your bags. You looked back, and those creepy girls were lurking from behind the windows. How the hell would they know that he would come here?! you turned back to the receptionist and filled the papers out. After you both bowed you went to the elevator. " I'm so excited.. you too?" he said with sparkling eyes. " Yup!". You went up to the 8th floor.

Room 152

Chanyeol opened the doors and the sweet scent just overflowed you two. Coming in, there was a big french bed with petals on it, the windows were really big so you could see the whole landscape, a HD bigscreen tv and everything looked just so expensice and nice. Then there was the very best - the bathroom.

You looked forward to the night, where you two will take a shower. Then you went to the windows and looked outside. " What is this?? Oppa! Come here". He stopped unpacking and went to you hugging you from behind."What?" " Is this what you call a sea?". You both were laughing. It's wasn't the sea, but a beautiful river and woods everywhere. You stand there for a few minutes.He gave you kisses on your neck and it was so relaxing.

After that, you went to unpack your things. " You should get changed into your bikini! We'll go to the luxury place down. They've got very cool pools and everything you just want." he smiled. You took out your bikini and went to the bathroom. "C'mon! Don't you think I already saw you a few times ?" he said cheekily. You looked at him and put your tounge out. In that time he was also changing into bathclothes. " Jagiya, here." he handed you the bathrobe over. You took it and said " Thanks. Give me 5 more minutes." You tied your hair up and checked your make up the last time.

The pools were under the ground, so you didn't worried about the fans, who could see you. He closed the door then took your hand. Both of you were really excited, cuz you two were finally together again. After the elevator made the ding sound and opened the doors, the steam hit you, but it felt really good. Chanyeol lead you to the bar. " Cha~ sit down." " Aren't we going to swim?" you asked while looking at the cocktail card. He didn't answer so you looked over to him. " Ya!! Where are you lookin-" you looked at the direction he was looking and you suddelny froze.

" Hey -your name-! So good to see you" Baekhyun quickly went to you and gave kisses on your cheek. He seemed really happy. Well you didn't see him for a long time too. " I missed you, so much. Did you miss me too, little sweetiepie?!" He said it while laughing. You were still at shock because of that somebody, who was standing behind Baekhyun.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So guys, actually after the baekyeon incident on tumblr yesterday,i saw many many many posts with them and...... i kinda started to like Taeyeon... is this even ok to change my mind overnight? Well I think it's okey, since my opinion changed positively ^^

Look forward to the 3rd part ! Baekyeon will be comiiing :D