Chapter 8

MBCgames

 Fresh new update! Enjoy!

 

TAEYANG POV

This week was the worst week of my life. Seungri reported me to the police for 'harassment' and I spent a few dreadful hours behind bars. They also put a restraining order on me. I couldn't go anywhere near the Kim Family. A week later I was still at the police station. I waited a few hours as police officers were talking to each other. I tried explaining the officers that I meant the girl no harm, but they were skeptical. A female officer fed Yeon-ah through a tube, and luckily she gained some color on her skin, and looked healthier, despite still being dangerously underweight. 

"T-taeyang... my savior" She quietly said. The shocked officers were looking at her wide-eyed. Then they looked at me. Then her. Then me again. They were quietly whispering to each other, and I was dying to know what they were saying. "Taeyang, you're free to go. Take the girl home. We've annulled the restraining order. Kim Yeon-Ah lives in Sannamdong, no. 29." The female officer smiled. "Deputy Amber, I think you ought to go with the two of them. Just in case." The chief officer said. The short-haired female nodded. 

 

KEY POV

I was at Jonghyun's, cheering my crying friend up. It was impossible though. Yeon-ah was probably dead. Until I heard someone knock on the door. I opened, and I was amazed at the sight: A healthier-looking Yeon-ah in the arms of the BigBang vocalist, accompanied by a police officer, who left as soon as I opened the door. "Hey, I thought—" Taeyang started, but Jonghyun interrupted him by hugging his sister. "Noona! I'm so glad you're back!" He cried on her shoulder, Yeon-Ah hugging him back. I was touched, and I really didn't want to ruin the moment, but I had a meeting with Onew in a few minutes. "Um guys, I don't want to ruin this moment, but... I HAVE TO MEET ONEW IN TWO MINUTES AND I'M LATE!" I hastily said, grabbed my jacket and went out. 

I was a bit late, but so was Onew. We met at the TV store where Yeon-Ah worked, and we were greeted by Minho. "Still single?" I smirked. Minho nodded. Onew sweetly hugged him, but shortly after he was kissing the daylights out of me. In turn I hugged him tighter and we stayed like this for the whole afternoon. It was getting late, we really had to go, and the TV store was about to close.

"Guys, I'm happy for you and all, but can you please leave? I have to close the store, and with Yeon-Ah sick I have to do everything" Minho grunted. We nodded and went out. I didn't want to go home. Alone.

"Onew..." I quietly said. "Will you... come home with me?" He laughed. "Sure, why not? I've got a better idea, let's both go to my place! I've got a big bed." I laughed and gladly accepted his invitation. He took my hand and dragged me to his Lamborghini and we went to his place.

 

Sooo, did you like it? Stay tuned! Thank you for commenting and subscribing, I heart my fans!