Chapter 6

MBCgames
 

 

Hey, it's so good to be back! If this site fixed the keyboard probs, it would be great! I really HATE this thing that I can't see what I write, because the site just goes crazy, and the fact that it takes me an eternity to write a single word. So the chaps will be short. Enjoy!

 

 

KEY POV 

Today is the worst day of my life! It all started at 6AM. I woke up at my place, and I had nothing to do, so I decided to spy on the Cube workers who worked at Cube Ent., which was the building right next to my house. I could see Onew and a girl from my window, they were talking and laughing... ugh, I was so jealous. I was about to close the shutters and then... "AAAAHH!" Screamed a girl. In horror I watched her fall from the 13th floor of Cube Ent. 

As soon as she hit the ground, blood splattered everywhere. I was scared... the 13th floor... Poor girl.

The police arrived. Chief inspector Kimberly Jung has fled to the scene. "Seungyoon, Minseok, send the body to the lab for autopsy!" She ordered. I could see EVERYTHING from the window. I could even hear the girl talking before being defenestrated. And the girl and her attacker looked like... "OH MY GOD! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!" I exclaimed. I think I knew who this girl was. And I knew her defenestrator all too well. I called Jonghyun.

 

JONGHYUN POV

When Key called me, he seemed too distressed. "J-JONGHYUN...?" A distraught Key stuttered. "Yes, Bummie?" I asked. "Um... I witnessed a murder... A girl fell from the 13th floor... and I'm pretty sure it was the girl talking to Onew!"

I was wide-eyed and wide-mouthed. "YOU MEAN YOOGEUN!?" I yelled. "How do you know her?" He asked. "She was Onew's EX! That's what Yeon-ah told me. So, you saw Yoogeun and Onew arguing, and you saw Onew defenestrating Yoo-yoo?" "Yoo-yoo?" Key asked me puzzled. "Yeah, Yoogeun. Everyone calls her Yoo-yoo. Jokes aside, did you witness the whole episode?" "I didn't see the part where Onew threw Yoo out of the window, because I had my shutters half-closed. But I did hear her argue with him, saying things like: 'I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU! I'M GOING TO TELL! YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!'"

I was flabbergasted as soon as I heard those words. The scandal would be HUGE! Key hung up, he was breaking down again. Poor Bum-bum.

Yoogeun and Onew obviously were still dating prior to Key's appearance on the show, and she obviously saw the BTS scene. But it wouldn't make any sense. If my hypothesis were correct, then it would be Onew lying dead on the fllor, and not the contrary...? I called my big sis, and she was crying too. "Sehun died" She said, moping so hard that she drenched the shirt Youngjae gave me. "Oh dear... How?" I asked, petting her back. "He was defenestrated" She said. I was truly scandalized now. TWO defenestrations? It wasn't possible. "Imagine falling down from the 13th floor. Painful, isn't it? And now, imagine being the poor victim's girlfriend. Even more painful, right?" Okay, something's really fishy here.

Either the buildings are different and it's a mere coincidence, or Key is half-blind and mistook Yoogeun for Sehun. The two kind of look alike, and Sehun is quite effeminate, besides, Key did see the two from far away, so it's probably the second option. I feel really sorry for Yeon-ah. She was dating Sehun to get over Key, but now, she's still crying for the latter. 

 
YEON-AH POV
 
Jinki will be taken to jail. I KNOW IT! That stuck-up bastard was hiding his shady business. Sehun knew who he really was.