Chapter 9

MBCgames

 Hey guys, I kind of have a writer's block on this fic, and this chapter was really tough! Enjoy!

 

KEY POV

The journey in Onew's Ferrari was quite awkward, since it was mostly silent. I was staring at Onew, him telling me to stop, because he could get distracted, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. In the end, we safely arrived in front of a modern skyscraper. Onew's building. "After you." He sweetly said, holding the door out for me. I blushed as I walked in.

We got in, and we were surrended by a load of people as soon as we got in the elevator. My was dangerously resting near his crotch, and he had his hands on my hips. "I'm sorry...about this" He whispered. I shrugged. "It's not the end of the world" I replied. We finally got out, and we reached his apartment. He slid the key in the keyhole and lead me in. It was quite big. "Annyeong, Jinki oppa, I just made dinner. I wasn't expecting a visitor, but I still made enough food for three. I thought Minho might join us." A sweet-looking chubby girl said. How does she know Minho? "No, Jimin, Minho had to work an extra shift. This is Kibum." "Hello, Kibum." She sweetly said. "Hi." I replied.

Jimin led the two of us to the kitchen, where a rich table was in front of me. Fruits, fish, meat, kimchi, you name it. I dived in the food, Jinki stuffing his face as well. "So, how do you know Minho? I mean, I know you've met, but..." I asked, to break the silence. "Um, well, I'm good friends with him actually. I'm also really good friends with Yeon-ah. I love their electronics store." He replied. "More kimchi?" He asked. I nodded, and he passed me the fermented cabbage. "Electronics are my second passion. Before becoming a host, I wanted to work for Samsung." "Oh, really?" I was kind of surprised. He looked like one of those grandpas who didn't even know what Samsung is. We finished dinner, and he led me to the bedroom.

I had no idea what to say nor do, until a pair of pajamas was thrown at me. "Wear these. To sleep." He said. I was bewildered. "Y-you want me to sleep here?" I stuttered, not believing his words. "Well, it's one o' clock. Your house is quite far away, young man. Please, stay." He asked. I happily nodded, and we got undressed. I ogled at his body, couldn't take my eyes off of it. He didn't have rock-hard abs, he had a bit of muscle, but still, his body was special because it was HIS. Jinki could be fat for all I care, but his body will still be special, even better than Cristiano Ronaldo's rock-hard abs. Because it's Jinki's bod. I spaced out, so Jinki hugged me to bring me back to reality. I still didn't put my pajama top on. "I changed my mind, let's be shirtless." He said, but the room was freezing, due to the weather. Onew looked outside of the window. It was storming. He decided to keep our tops on. What a shame, it would've been perfect if we lied down on the bed shirtless. Then the pants would've joined the shirts on the ground. Stupid weather. 

He cheered me up by sliding his hands under my shirt. I did the same, as I felt an adrenaline rush. We locked lips, and the night suddenly turned magical. He was my first kiss. Well, my first 'real' kiss. I was used to kissing A Pink's Eunji, Chorong and Naeun. From the TV screen, of course.

But the feeling of him was more thrilling than Eunji's could ever be. No one, not even A Pink could be compared to him. That's what Jonghyun told me when he got into a relationship. Speaking of which, I wonder what he's doing right now with Youngjae. 

After an hour of canoodling with Jinki, I fell asleep, Onew tucking me in his covers and kissed my temple. We fell asleep peacefully, holding eachother.

 

A/N:

I finally updated! OnKey are finally a couple! I hope you liked it! Please upvote and comment, I heart all my fans and subbies!