Chapter 5

MBCgames

Hi guys, miss me? I did, I was in a place with no connection, so I'm glad to be back!

 

KEY POV 

Well, my stay at the B.A.P. dorm wasn't that pleasant. Jonghyun switched to y Mode and he kept hugging and kissing Youngjae to death. He even managed to kiss him on his lips. Well, that was a huge mistake. An extremely scared Youngjae hid behind my back, and a furious Yongguk kicked him out of the dorm, and he threatened me too, after all I'm the one who brought Jonghyun in. 

Today I was babysitting my two little twin cousins Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. They were both three years old, but they talked as if they were adults. Stupid Auntie Kim. 

"Bum-bum, can we know about your love life with Onew?" Taeyeon suddenly asked. I flushed immediately at her question. I wish Taeyeon were timid about asking, but she's never timid about anything, same thing Hyoyeon. 

"W-what do you mean love life?" I stuttered. Hyoyeon chuckled:

"C'mon, I know you have a crush on Onew. Oh, I watch MBCgames too. Not only, but I also watched the BTS scene, where Onew kissed your cheek and your neck. So, are you together?" Hyoyeon asked me again.

Screw Auntie Kim. Screw Hyoyeon's technological knowledge. Screw Youngjae, who invited me exactly the day when my little cousins arrived. 

"I have a crush on him, but I'm not sure if he loves me back." I answered calmly.

"He does love you. He's the love of your life. Listen to your noona" Taeyeon said sweetly. I tried not to laugh.

"How do you know, you're only three years old!" I laughed, and Taeyeon was hurt. So I picked her up and rocked her to sleep. As soon as she fell asleep in my lap, I heard her saying 'He's your other half, Kim Kibum' and then she fell into a peaceful slumber.

I picked up Hyoyeon and she drifted to dreamland with her twin sister. '...Jonghyun and Youngjae will be dating tomorrow, and at 6:00 AM they'll announce it. Ten minutes later Yeonah will bring in a guy you won't know, but you need to know that it's her other half... but her relationship won't be long" Hyoyeon whispered in her sleep. I scoffed: rubbish. I just pretended to believe this crap to make them happy. I love my cousins. 

The next day, I woke up with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon still sleeping on my chest. I carefully put them back to bed, until I heard an extremely high-pitch voice: "JJANG!" The man yelled. It was Jonghyun. It was extremely out of tune as well. Youngjae will be ashamed of you. Wait, he already is. 

"For the love of Onew, Jonghyun, why did you have to yell so loud?! What's so awesome?" I asked annoyed.

I noticed Youngjae behind him, smiling and holding his hand.

"Youngjae and I... we're dating!" I widened my eyes in disbelief. Youngjae nodded, "It was love at first sight. I liked his ual moves." He said. Like Hyoyeon predicted! I checked the time: It's 6:00! Her prediction was correct! I've got a fortune teller as a cousin! Nah, just a mere coincidence. 

Yeonah entered the room as well, with an unknown guy holding her hand. It was 6:10. Another coincidence. "Kibum" She said excitedly, "This is my new boyfriend Sehun. You were right, I did find my other half. I'm so thankful to you, Key" She said and kissed Sehun passionately.

I was just saying that to cheer her up, I wasn't convinced she would because of her shyness. She's not the prettiest girl on earth either. Hell, she's got Jonghyun's same features. And Jonghyun does look a bit like a monster. 

If Tae and Hyo's predictions are correct, I'll ask her about Onew. Taeyeon once told me that he's scared of little kids. So I won't have any children with Onew (it's not possible anyway), and I won't adopt any child who'd under 10 years old. I'd be a terrible father anyway. Oh, and I have to keep Taeyeon and Hyoyeon away from him, Hyo told me Onew freaked out as soon as he saw her. 

SEHUN POV

Let me introduce myself: I am Oh Sehun, 17 years old. Born in S. Korea. Yeonah is half Chinese.

I'm still unknown to the Kim family, but I hope we can get along well, I am really in love with Yeon-ah, despite our not-so-small . I'm 17 and Yeon-ah is 28. I hope it can last. 

"I'm so lucky to have a handsome boyfriend like you, I feel like I don't deserve you" Yeonah's pretty face was weeping. I kissed her and wiped her tears away, "I love you Yeonah. Don't think like that, you deserve to be my queen" I said softly, and my noona smiled. I love her, our shouldn't get in the way.

Today I saw Jonghyun and Youngjae kissing on a bench. Yeonah pushed Jonghyun off the bench and we started kissing passionately. Youngjae and Jonghyun moved to another bench doing their filthy things. Oh well, I'll do them with Yeon-ah.

KEY POV

Today I'm in a bad mood. "Onew is in love with you" Taeyeon said. I'm in a good mood now.