Chapter 7

MBCgames

My lovely readers, here's a brand new fresh update! Saranghae~!

 

YEON-AH POV

ONEW IS A BASTARD! I think I know who he really is. I have no solid proof, but I intend to find it! But my gut says he's involved in some seriously shady business. 

I HAD nothing against the MBCGames heartthrob, on the contrary, I looked forward to see him, especially when Key's around. BUT I'm pretty sure HE pushed my baby Sehunnie out of the window. I mean, he was technically the only person in the room aside from Sehun, unless someone snuck in the room without Key (the main witness) noticing. He did close the shutters for a while. I couldn't finish my coffee with all my thoughts wandering in my mind. Jonghyun was worried: "Noona, are you okay?" He asked. "Don't worry, Jonghyun. Just thinking" I answered. I didn't want him to worry, but my mind knew better. "NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT" is what I want it to be. But my neurons know better.

"Do you want something to eat? You haven't eaten anything in two days" He said worriedly. "I'm fine" I said, though I wasn't fine at all. I was quite sick actually, but the pain in my stomach was nowhere near the pain in my chest.

The next day I went to a BigBang concert with my brother and his boyfriend. It was horrible: My stomach was screaming for food, the pain was unbearable. It's been a week since I've eaten, my guts were failing me but my brain was telling me not to eat. I had to reassure Jonghyun every time he asked me if I was okay, but he wasn't convinced. Youngjae was also worried. I was dangerously underweight and I collapsed, my frail body unable to support me.

 

JONGHYUN POV

I'm really worried for Yeon-Ah. I shouldn't have taken her to the BigBang concert in her condition. But how could I know? She swore to me that she ate something. Before she fainted, she looked extremely sickly. The BigBang members looked at her worriedly, not because she fainted, but because she was basically a skeleton. She had almost NO BODY FAT. Her sugar levels were dangerously low, she could've died. The performers stopped playing, and Taeyang picked her up. Her body showed on the big screen, and fans were crying, forgetting about the halted performance. 

Daesung instantly remembered what a fangirl said to him one day:

{Flashback}

"Dae, annyeong, my name's Woori and I'm fat, everyone teases me for it, what should I do?" A slightly chubby said.

Daesung couldn't answer, but cried. 

{End of Flashback}

Daesung saw Woori in the top row, right next to me. She invited her on stage, to look at Yeon-ah's body. 

"Woori, you are not fat, you are perfectly healthy. Look at this girl! Your bullies must be this skinny then." Daesung told her, showing Yeon-ah's bones that once were nice thighs. "It's UNHEALTHY. You just keep eating the right way, like you do. Don't skip meals to be super skinny" He said, hugging the fan.

GD was touched, he approached the fan and hugged her: "You're so cute Woori" He said, making the girl blush. The rapper released her, but kept holding her hand, giving her a reassuring hand squeeze. Even the quiet Seungri approached the girl: "Do you know why they're taunting you? Because they're jealous. They must have very low self-esteem, they're jealous of your nice body, adorable sweet face, and charming personality" The maknae complimented her. "T-thanks, oppa" Woori stuttered, blushing. All fans were cooing in awe as she got off stage. 

Woori cried, and so did I. Youngjae was moping as well, for he used to be teased because of his weight. Now he lost it all, but if he loses any more he wouldn't be in a much better shape than Yeon-ah. The performers had to call off the concert, but fans didn't care. BigBang scheduled another performance in the same venue next week. I called Taeyang: "Annyeong oppa, that's my sister you're holding. Will you call an ambulance?" I asked. 

Taeyang nodded.

TAEYANG POV 

I carried Yeon-ah backstage. She was still unconscious. I just couldn't stop gazing at her. She had a sickly but delicate face, a very fragile one. Her body was just as frail, and that brought out the protective side of Taeyang, leaning on her ever so slightly. Waiting for the ambulance, he looed at her lips. The other members were still getting changed. 'If I try to kiss her, she won't notice right? She's still unresponsive, so it won't count, right?' The performer thought. He leaned in slowly, getting closer and closer... "HYUNG!" Seungri yelled. "What are you doing!?" He asked. Taeyang groaned. Screw you Seungri. Now the 'Ringa Linga' singer was in deep trouble.