Chapter 2

MBCgames

Hi guys, so my first chapter was pretty boring... but now my creative juices are flowing! Enjoy!

 

NO POV

Today it was a Sunday. Key went to the electronics store to buy a huge TV like Jonghyun's, and was greeted by a familiar face. "Minho?! You work here?" He asked. The young man nodded: "Bingo, Kibummie. I just got hired, but I'm a very good employee. A game show host came here to buy a few cameras for his show. He's my favorite customer, he comes here everyday" When Minho said 'game show host', Key's eyes lit up:

"Of which show?" Key asked.

"I have no idea, I don't watch game shows." Minho answered.

"Physical appearance?" Key asked, he has to know if the host was the person he's laid his eyes on.

"Oh, a very y man, probably a womanizer. Lovely brown fringe and a killer smile. Beautiful eyes too." Minho said dreamily.

"Stop flattering him. Do you know his name?" Key scoffed.

"I don't know his name." Minho said. "It's a surprise." A girl answered. "Yeon-ah?" Key asked. "Yup, Key, that's me." She answered. "You work here too?" Key asked. The host surely isn't Onew. It would be too good to be true.

"Of course, I'm Minho's boss. And of course I remember my favorite client. MBCgames is my favorite show." She answered.

Meanwhile, Key paid for the TV and was about to leave, until Yeonah grabbed his arm: "Wait!" She shouted. "W-what?" Key said scared. "Did I do anything?" Yeonah laughed and said: "You might want to stay. Same thing for you, Minho." She said. 

"But it's the end of my shift!" Minho complained. "Minho, I'll pay you extra for extra time, okay?" With that, Yeon-ah convinced the latter.

In a few minutes, a client came in. The client was exactly what Minho described, and he recognized that beautiful face. It's him, Key thought. "Hi, Jinki" Yeon-ah greeted him, kissing Onew's cheek, him kissing her cheeks back. Key was super jealous. I wish I were Yeon-ah, the latter thought. 

"Onew and Yeon-ah are very good friends, they were since childhood days. A rumor about them dating was spread as well." Minho informed Key.

Key felt a pang in his chest. "Kill me" He whispered to Minho, but the latter laughed: 

"Relax, they're just friends. Onew is gay." At these words Key's face brightened.

"Or biual." Key frowned as Minho said that. 

"But I've got good news: Look over there and come closer" Minho guided Key to an angle where Onew was whispering to Yeon-ah: 'Who's that guy? I've never seen him before. He seems cute'. Key felt his heart fluttering at his words. Minho, the confident boy he is, interrupted Onew and Yeonah: "Hi Jinki, I want to introduce you to somebody" Key was furiously blushing, he was a very shy boy. 

Also Onew's cheeks were pink-tinted, nevertheless he gave Key the sweetest smile he could give the latter. Now Key's face was indeed redder than a tomato. "Hi, I'm Lee Jinki, but you can call me Onew" He sweetly introduced himself, offering his hand to Key, who hesitantly took it, but didn't regret doing so. He felt like heaven holding the young host's hand. It was so soft. 

"I-I'm Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key" Key shyly introduced himself, not letting go of Onew's hand, afraid to lose him. "Key. I like it. Wait a minute..." Onew's eyes went wide. "W-what?" Key stuttered scaredly. "Kim Kibum... You're going to be a contestant on my show!" He said excitedly.

Key's eyes went wide, he always wanted to be a contestant on the show, but he was too shy to call. It was a dream come true. In that moment, Yeonah winked at him. So she called MBCgames and registered him. Key sent a flying kiss to her, and she blushed. Onew felt a bit sad when he blew the kiss. Key had an urge to hug the host, well, to kiss the daylights out of him would be even better. 

Onew was a very excited person. He got excited easily, yet he could be sweet and sensitive. Oh god, I think I'm becoming like Jonghyun with his mega-crush, Key thought. Now he understood why Yeonah registered him as a contestant. I think I'll always cheer her up when she's sad, Key thought. 

 

So now they meet! Soon or later I'll put some Jonghyun x Youngjae (I CAN'T resist Youngjae, I told you), and the rest is a surprise! Stay tuned for Key in TV!!