Epilogue

MBCgames

So, the story will be in POVs, when I write in italics it means that the character is either thinking, answering from the other side of the phone, or it could be from a TV or screen. The channels are just what Key is watching. 

NO POV

 

CHANNEL 1

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the MAMA Awards! I'm Yoo Jiyoung and I'll be MCing the show!" A girl announced. Then her co-MC introduced himself as well. Everyone clapped and cheered loudly. Jiyoung introduced a few groups and shook the guys' hands. Then, the awards show started...

 

KEY POV

As I watched the intro, the Jiyoung girl said the first group performing would be... EXO? Yeah, I think that was the name of the group. They must be a neighbourhood group, I've never heard of them. The MAMA awards are weekly. Yeah, no one knows EXO. Or else I would've seen them on TV.  

I fanboyed over one girl group, called A Pink. Oh, I love A Pink, Eunji's amazing voice, Naeun's dance moves, Chorong's amazing leadership skills, Namjoo's and Hayoung's rapping, Bomi's self-confidence on stage and Yookyung's pretty self. Oh, I cried a lot when I heard Yookyung left the group. She was my second bias after Hayoung.

Once I couldn't stop talking about A Pink to my friend Jonghyun. He said that they weren't that famous. WHAT!? How could a group like A Pink be not famous? They were only in 14th place on the Top 21 Girl group Popularity charts, their tours weren't worldwide.

I checked the first groups, and I was shocked: First place was a random group I never heard about, called SNSD. Second place was another unknown group, called 2NE1. Third place a group called SISTAR, fourth place Miss A, and fifth place F(X). All groups I've never heard about. 

"SNSD, 2NE1, F(X) and Miss A are famous groups worldwide, they tour the whole world, and the most popular Kpop group out there is Girls' Generation, aka SNSD." Jonghyun told me. Well, I've never heard of SNSD. "A Pink is known only in Asia. Well, not really. Russians don't know them." I scoffed: A group as amazing as A Pink should be more famous than any ordinary every-day group such as SNSD, 2NE1 or Miss A. I switched to see a few channels. 

 

JONGHYUN POV

"Ladies and gentlemen..." 

"I'M NOT A GENTLEMAN!" Key shouted to the TV. I sighed: This kid will never grow up. "I'M A BADMAAAN!" Key shouted again, following the rythm of the song 'Badman'. Interesting. Maybe Key is into B.A.P. too. 

"Welcome to the Mnet awards! Now let's see our first group performing, B.A.P.!" The MC shouted excited. "Thank you, Hara." Youngjae, B.A.P.'s lead vocalist, said in a y yet sweet voice that made all the fans swoon at him and of course, the MC blushed hard as she shook his hand. Then B.A.P. introduced themselves with a "WE'RE B-A-P! YESSIR!" 

"Seriously? Are these guys soldiers or kids playing soldier?" Key scoffed. "Ssh. Listen." I shushed him.

BAP performed a song called 1004 (Angel). During the opening part, Zelo, the lead rapper, pulled some very sophisticated dance moves with Jongup, the main dancer. As soon as they started, Youngjae came in and started singing.

Then Jongup and Zelo put their hands on the lead vocalist's chest and hip (it was part of the choreography) but Zelo's hand accidentally slid under the singer's shirt, making him squeak, but Youngjae was able to take it professionally and resumed singing as if nothing happened. 

"Wow... I would've never taken such a mishap professionally! He's amazing!" Jonghyun exclaimed, cooing over Youngjae and wishing he were Zelo. "Look dude, I know your crush on that Youngjae guy, but no need to show it, man" Key grumbled. Although Jonghyun wished he were Zelo, he knew the group's maknae will be scolded. Unfortunately Youngjae never gets angry, on the contrary, he forgives immediately.

After a few more channels, Key tumbled to Channel 5. Finally not an idol show. it was a game show. 

"Welcome to MBCgames, ladies and gentlemen!" A super-y man with a brown fringe announced. "So, my dear contestants, I'm Lee Jin-ki, but you can call me Onew" Onew said. "Tell me a little more about yourselves..." 

Key was staring at the host with big eyes. As soon as the contestants introduced themselves, I noticed Key losing attention. "Do you want me to change?" I asked. "NO!!" Key yelled, snatching the remote from me. "I just don't like introductions so I'll let my mind wander a bit."

"Before we start, I'll tell you a little about me..." Onew said. 

Now I noticed Key paying attention, gaze locked intently on the screen. "Wasn't your mind wandering?" I smirked. Key ignored me and listened to what Onew said about himself. I saw the excited looks on the contestants. Obviously Onew was either a celebrity or his good looks attracted many other people besides Key.

I saw my friend writing down everything that Onew said: "Ha, wanna impress him? You hate taking notes!" I smirked. "S-shut up." He stuttered, all red. I smirked: Key likes Onew. Obviously. Kibummie is gay, like me, but unlike me he never fell in love. It's about time. And he'll finally stop teasing me about having a crush on Youngjae. 

After the game show finished, Onew smiled and winked at the camera. Key was blushing beet red. Yup, it's indeed a crush. What's more amazing is that my sister knows him. In a month he'll be kissing the daylights out of Onew and I'll be kissing my precious Youngjae.

 

So, for who didn't understand, B.A.P. is my FAVORITE boy group, and Youngjae is my bias/crush/love and of course he's the most handsome member in the group! I had to put him in! I'm not a fan of APink, honestly I hate them, so the less famous they are, the better! My favorite girl groups are SNSD, KARA and F(X). So, I don't agree with Key.