Everything Goes According to Plan.

Confident

"Well would ya look at that." Madison whispered to Jasmine with raised brows and naughty smirk on her face.

"What is it?" Jasmine asked in curiosity trying, and failing, to peek over Madisons shoulder into Sehuns room.

Madison moved to the side so Jasmine could see what she saw. " Yaasssss!~" Jasmine let out in a sing song tone, clearly happy with the sight of a Sehun and Kendal knocked out on the floor, wrapped in eachothers arms.

Sehun stirred in his sleep, from Jasmines loud voice.

Madison and Jasmine quickly closed the door shut quietly and giggled at eachother in the hallway. 

"Whats so funny?" "Yeah, we wanna know. " A pair of arms came wrapping around their waist. 

Kai nuzzling his head in Jasmines neck, while Kris lightly sprinkled Madison's cheeks with kisses. The two girls gasped in surprise completely caught off guard by the boys.

"Oohhhhh nothing." Madison chuckled as she looked at Jasmine with a wide grin. "Yeah nada at all." Jasmine agreed.

"Is that right? Hmmmm, seems like you two are hiding something." Kris said as he unwrapped his arms from around her waist and took a step back and looked at the two girls. Kai doing the same, crossing his arms as he observed the girls.

The two looked Intimidating as they stared their girlfriends down. " Babe dont look at us like that! Its nothing really." Jasmine pouted.

"Yeah babe. Its girl stuff, stuff you wouldn't wanna know, or talk about!""Madison said as Kris still stared down at the two. "Stuff like what?" "Yeah, you guys act like we wont understand."

"Jasmine forgot to bring pads."

"Madison says she sore from the love making."

The two said at the same time. They quickly looked at eachother horrified that they just got put on the spot, infront of their boyfriend's. Then quickly llooking at eachother confused as to the fact, why they didn't just say the truth about Sehun and Kendals break up to make up love making. 

"You're on you're period?" "He was that rough with you last night?" Kris and Kai asked, directing their questions to the opposites girl.

The girls flushed in embarrassment.  Both mumbling under their breaths cuss words. "I mean it's ok it's only normal for you to have it." " Yeah, he wouldn't be a very good boyfriend if you weren't sore."

The two boys looked at eachother amused. "Ya see. We could handle this." Kai said confidently. The girls scoffed.

"Gosh I'm not on my period. " "And...well I am sore so I cant object. But thats not what we were talking about. " Jasmine and Madison admitted.

"Oh...well then what were you talking about? "Kris asked once again curious. The girls let out a groan very aware that the boys wouldnt stop asking till they told them. 

"Seriously guys its nothing, just Sehun and Kendal knocked out on the floor completely in eachothers arms.  There! Happy?" Madison said. 

Kris and Kai exchanged looks, a completely mischievous look in their eyes as a wicked grin tugged on their lips.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking? " Kai asked the older, Kris nodded completely amused now. "Oh yes indeed I am."

"Wait, what?" Jasmine asked confused. "Ahhh nothing, just good ol revenge." Kris responded. "You got your phone?" Kai asked Kris. "Of course." Kris said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"Ohhh yeaahhh. Lets do this." Kai said wickedly as he crept towards Sehuns door with his own phone in hand, camera already on.

He slowly opened the door and popped his head in the room, his eyes immediately falling on the sleeping couple on the floor. His grin widened as he aimed his ccamera at his friend and snapped pics of him, trying to avoid getting Kendal.

Kris by then opened the door more widely and began to take a picture when his flash went off, causing the couple to stir.

The two quickly left the room, accidentally slamming the door shut behind them with a loud thud. Madison and Jasmine looked at them alarmed completely dumb founded with the whole situation. 

"Run."Kai breathed out as he grabbed Jasmines hand and lead her to the living room, Kris and Madison following behind. The four laughed their asses off as they collapsed on the couch where the other members were.

"Yah! Get off you're squishing me!"Chen and several other members complained from under them. 

The four were pushed onto the floor, still laughing. "Whats so funny that made you run all the way over here and die of laughter? " Suho asked.

The two couples gasped for air and looked at eachother, seeming to be communicating with a look in their eyes.

"Thats for us to know and you to figure out." Kai said teasingly. "Don't tease us with that!" Tao shouted not at all pleased with being left in the dark.

"Well then figure it out. " Kai shot back. The two glared at eachother until Lay and Luhan called for them to knock it off.

"Oh! Girl's are you hungry? " D.O. asked as he stepped out of the kitchen into the living room.

The girl's nodded hurriedly. "I'm starving!" "I haven't eaten since I got here." The girls half groaned half laughed due to the mortified looksthe members gave them. 

"Omo! Babe why didn't you tell me? !" Kris asked worriedly. "Aish i told you to eat whenever you want!  Dont starve yourself babo."Kai scolded.

"Yaahhh. That no way to talk to your lovely girlfriend." Suho said to Kai, all the while Kai just mocked him and got up off the floor, picking up Jasmine with him. "Let's eat." He said as he lead them to the kitchen.

"Whatcha making Chef soo?"Kris asked as he took his seat on a stool. "American breakfast. But only for the girl's!  You guys can help yourselves to some noodles or something." D.O. replied. 

"Ahhh c'mon! Thats not fair."Kris ckmplained. "I thought we were brothers? How can you do this? " kai faked sobbed. D.O rolled his eyes.

"Shush I dont wanna hear it!" He said. And with that Kris and Kai sat in their seats with a very gloomy look on their face."Ahh cmon babe. II'll give you some of mine, dont look so down." Madison whispered into the melancholy Kris ear. With that a smild quickly tugged at his lips and his eyes sparkled at the thought.

He was just too adodable sometimes, Madison thought to herself as she rested her head on his shoulder. Watching patiently as D.O cooked up some sausage, hashbrowns, fried eggs and toast.

Once the girls finished eating with the help of theif boyfriends they decided to chill with the rest of the gang.

"Ohhhh Channiieeee~" Madison hummed as she went over to chanyeol who currently looked bored out of his mind until she came.

"Maddie!" He shouted happily, moving his legs from the couch so she could sit. "Lets play some video games?" Madison asked as she held up two x.box controls.

His eyes lit up,"Yeah! Which game do you wanna play?" He asked excitedly. "Whatcha have?" She asked back. He told her the large list of games.

"Left for dead sounds good." She said. "Oh you are so on. I'm the king at killing the tanks!" He said clearly anticipating this. "Oh? We'll see about that.  Plus im the best at murking any special infected. So game on bruh."

The two played, loud shouts escaping both of them when a zombie would pop up outta nowhere, or when they were on the floor and needed help.

The shouts of excitement and talking quickly caused the rest of the gang to watch them in amusement.  Even they would shout out in surprise when something popped out.

"Help! Don't just leave me here! Throw your damn molotov!!!" Chanyeol yelled at Madison. "I thought you were the king of killing tanks!? "She yelled back.

"Hurry hurry imma die!!! No no no! Whyyyyyy?!?" He groaned as his character died, leaving Madison alone with the horde of zombies. "Great now im solo bolo, nice going channie!" Madison bickered.

And so the day went on with shouts from video game wars, who gets the control next, and who the hell slammed Sehuns door in the morning.

------------------------------------------------

A.N. hope you like it! Sorry I havent updated for awhile ive been lazy. Anyways subcribe and comment!  Thank you. Love you!!!♥♡♥