Destined Meeting

Confident

It all started when the boys had their world tour around the world.

While they were in India,Suho somehow fell in love with a gorgeous flawless girl. They didn't speak the same language at the time but they still fell for one another ironically. They're still together,after 3 and a half years of ups and downs. 

Chanyeol met an Italian beauty who strongly resembled Sophia Loren. Her quick temper & flirtacious ways had Chanyeol wrapped around the finger in no time. Not to mention the delicious food she made for only him.

Lay fell for a tropical babe in Hawaii,but they're always on and off.

Xiumin had a stylish British rebel of a girlfriend,who cursed more then a sailor but could be as soft as a pillow at times of missing Xiumin badly.

While Luhan had himself a spicy Pureto Rican breathtakingly beautiful girl. Who was sugar & spice. And everything right for little ol LuLu.

Tao treated himself to an American mixed Asian girl who had so much swag it'd make G.dragon and CL turn their heads. 

Chen found his beloved in South Africa. The place he dreaded going for the tour but was the happiest once there. 

Baekhyun on the other hand found himself practically kissing the very ground his girl,which was from Russia walked on.

D.O himself surprisingly got his girl while they were in Mexico. Love at first sight he says.

Sehun,Kai,&Kris all met their girls at the same time and place. Good ol Los Angeles on a hot summer day.

Three beauties walked their ways towards them and they couldn't help but stare. The girls caught them looking and smirked naughtily. 

"Heyyyy. What's your name?" One with chocolate skin and long black curly hair asked Kris as she stood I front of him,not at all shy or intimidated by his height.

Kris his lips slowly and replied back cooly,"Kris. What about you?" The rest was history. The two fell in love in no time.

Kai smiled nervously as a tan girl with long perfectly straight hair looked him over. She smiled at his nervousness and began chatting with him to ease him up a bit. It worked and before anyone knew it they had their first kiss just hours after meeting each other. They were pretty much head over heels for one another.

Sehun stood there awkwardly with the last girl,who had on a snap back,skinny jeans,Jordan's,a crop top that didn't show too much,& a nice denim jacket. 

"Soooooo...." The girl dragged out.

"You're so beautiful." Sehun blurted out. His eyes widened and cheeks flushed when he realized he said it aloud .

The girl looked at him adoringly and chuckled shyly.

"You think so?" She questioned amused at his flusteredniss.

"I know so." He replied back cooly. 

She smiled. A slow one that almost took Sehuns breath away. 

"I like you. You're quick and sharp. Let's go somewhere to eat?" She offered.

He grinned and nodded.

& so the story of love began.

-----------------------

hooe you guys loved it!!!